Photo

imagined characters different from cover ones?!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pjk...=)

pjk...=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

....as i think my mia, micheal, david, ...........
differ from the mia, micheal, david,....... in the book covers..... what are your views ??

#2 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

In the Princess Diaries, when I got it, well it looked like a diary and it had no pictures so Imagine him (Michael) like the avatars put him as but a bit whiter and a bit of longer brown hair and Mia I imagined her with brown hair (don't know why) and barely passing the shoulder with layers and bangs to the side, skinny tall and a bit white.

#3 kjsejr

kjsejr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Okay, is it just me, or did Suze totally turn out different? You can't really tell what she looks like on the cover, but it is 100% different from what I imagined. Also, about Jess... don't even get me started! <_<

#4 pjk...=)

pjk...=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

In the Princess Diaries, when I got it, well it looked like a diary and it had no pictures so Imagine him (Michael) like the avatars put him as but a bit whiter and a bit of longer brown hair and Mia I imagined her with brown hair (don't know why) and barely passing the shoulder with layers and bangs to the side, skinny tall and a bit white.

thats QUITE a description of HAIR... :P

#5 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Okay, is it just me, or did Suze totally turn out different? You can't really tell what she looks like on the cover, but it is 100% different from what I imagined. Also, about Jess... don't even get me started! dry.gif

Same here!

#6 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:09 AM

Same here!

Same 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users