Photo

if Meg Cabot meet you what would she think of you?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

I think if meg cabot were to meet me i think she would think im Creative and a little weird what do you think she would think of you??

#2 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

Some crazed ,lunatic but loyal fan of hers!

#3 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

Yeah !! probably for me ttoo.Well i dont excatly know ?

#4 Granny Soose

Granny Soose

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

If Ms Cabot were to meet me, well, she'd definitely think & see that I am obese. but also, because of her caring nature, she'd have great compassion for me because of my being completely bedridden ... then, after conversing for a bit, she'd definitely see the nutty side of me along with my great love for speaking and writing. I think she would ultimately think ... "What a classy Lady!"

#5 bookperson

bookperson

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:58 PM

She'll probably think "Wow what a calm girl"

#6 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

I actually met Meg Cabot in one of her tours, I was so excited and couldn't speak during the signing.
I started mumbling about one her books, but I don't think she heard me...

#7 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

O ym god ..Really your so lucky If i met her id be fating because og her GLouruiose form..I wish i was you when you met her lucky lucky person.Well actuall i wouldnt deserve to even look at her or even be in the same room as her!

#8 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

O ym god ..Really your so lucky If i met her id be fating because og her GLouruiose form..I wish i was you when you met her lucky lucky person.Well actuall i wouldnt deserve to even look at her or even be in the same room as her!

Please don't say that- you deserve whatever you want as much as any other person, including Meg herself.

Someone who is well known isn't any better than the rest of us, but was simply lucky enough to get those opportunities, whether by hard work or a lucky break.

I'm sure Meg would think you're a sweet, lovely girl and would appreciate the fact that she has such a great fan! :)

:heartbeat: Suze

#9 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Gee ,Thanks your the best!!! :spinstar: :heartbeat:

#10 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

That's okay, hun! I'm just telling the truth :D

xoxo Suze

#11 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

:eusa_clap: What is Meg cabot married??

#12 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I want her to think that I'm unique.

But I think if she really knew me she think that I'm a funny crazy girl, but I get down to business and that she can trust me.

But I think I would be to busy freaking out that I'm in the same room with her! LOL! :P

-Jennifer :m:

Edited by Purple Rocks, 29 October 2012 - 05:51 PM.

#13 kjsejr

kjsejr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Well, she'd probably think the same thing everyone else I meet thinks... "How many sodas has this girl had???" But then she would realize how epic I am, and we'd ride off into the sunset on a mechanical unicorn that has rainbow-shooting eyes! :hyper: Actually, the last part would probably never happen. But a girl can dream!!!! :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#14 mrsktj

mrsktj

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

I met Meg once at a signing event and I too lost the power of speech when I finally came face to face with her. I started to tell her how much I loved her books and suddenly I realized I was crying so I shut up while she was signing my book and as soon as she was done I ran away. It was so embarassing! Mostly because I am a GROWN WOMAN who is the same age as her!!!!

Here's the thing though, I could tell by the way she was looking at me that she didn't think I was weird or anything. You can tell just being around her that she is very kind hearted and sweet! I :heartbeat: Meg Cabot!

#15 pink_princess_marta

pink_princess_marta

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

Oh God, you started crying? How sweet, though :)

#16 mrsktj

mrsktj

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Oh God, you started crying? How sweet, though :)

Luckily the tears did not start to flow until I stepped away from her but I had to stop talking because my voice was cracking. Sooooo embarassing, especially for a grown woman. Hahahaha!

#17 pink_princess_marta

pink_princess_marta

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Luckily the tears did not start to flow until I stepped away from her but I had to stop talking because my voice was cracking. Sooooo embarassing, especially for a grown woman. Hahahaha!

Ahah so funny :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users