Photo

What Should Happen to Pierce and John in Awaken?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 admin_ann

admin_ann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hi Everyone!

It's official: readers love Underworld! I am loving all the reviews and comments about the book and it seems like everyone really cares about John and Pierce. And some of you have strong opinions about what should happen to them in the next book. I am starting this thread because I want to know what YOU think.

Where do you see Pierce's and John's relationship going? What will happen to Alex and his dad? Will Kayla and Frank get together?

What do YOU hope happens next?

Ann

#2 lmnt

lmnt

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

I hope this doesnt need a spolier, but ill just go ahead anyway.

Ok so I really want pierce and john to stay together. Like if they dont im gunna be really mad, cause i feel like now after underworld, we know so much about john, i feel like attatched to him. But I also realize that pierce isnt 100% happy there, but I want them to be together so bad! I also think Frank and Kayla were so cute but I am so unsure if she will stay there as well. Oh well, we have to wait another year to know!

-Gina

#3 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 718 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

I want Pierce and John to stay together, but I don't want them to remain in the underworld. I'm very pro "live above the earth." Not sure how that would happen since John is the ruler of the underworld and all. I think the mystery surrounding John's death will play a part in whether John stays whatever form he is currently or becomes a human again. I can't even begin to speculate how that would be accomplished. If anyone can bring this series to a satisfying conclusion, though, it's Meg. I mean, look how she resolved Suze and Jesse's relationship in the Mediator series.

I'm very fond of Henry and want someone loving and caring to take care of him. If John ends up leaving the underworld to be with Pierce, I hope the rest of John's entourage will look after Henry. In a perfect world, they could all live together above earth. Maybe Mr. Liu and Frank can pose as a couple and adopt Henry, or perhaps Mr. Smith and his partner can adopt him.

#4 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

I think they should stay together there so Cute!!!

#5 FlowerGirl275

FlowerGirl275

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:15 AM

I want a John and Pierce wedding!!! I think that would be really sweet but the most important thing to me is that they end up together. I would be very upset if they part their ways because I am very attached to both characters and all of my favorite scenes are when they are together and developing their relationship. I also think that they should be able to get rid of all of the furies and live in the Underworld still. I think that John has too many ties to it and I think as long as he lets Pierce visit people back home then it wouldn't be so bad for her. I'm not sure how this would work out but I would love to see how Pierce's mom and dad react to John...I think that would be an interesting scene! Finally, with the other characters, I think Uncle Chris should do something big for the island to get a better reputation and maybe bring the Rectors down. I think that Frank and Kayla should have a on-and-off relationship with each other because I can't really see them having a full out lovey dovey relationship (but if they did I would be fine with it!). I like what DianaSF said about Mr. Smith and his partner adopting Henry. However, I also liked how John cared for him and how he seemed attached to him. Those are just some of my thoughts! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2013!!!! :heartbeat:

#6 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

I sort of want Pierce an John to stay in the underworld. I know, I know, but I'd like to see Pierce rule with John. I think she'd be great at it. I would though, like her have the ability to return to the surface world if she wanted to so that she could see her family. As for the Rectors I hope they get busted bad. Perhaps by Uncle Chris. They need to pay for what they did to Alex. Grandma needs to still go down too, fury possessed or not. I also would like some more information about the furies. Sure, it's in their nature to wish harm John's way, but there has to be more to the story. Hopefully. I also think the necklace will play a big role in the ultimate climax, a bargaining chip perhaps?

#7 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

This is what I want to happen in the book/ Ideas that came out of my head

• [list]
  • That John and Pierce stay together
  • They can visit Earth as a reward for what they did in the Fury vs. Fates war
  • They adopt Henry because they can't have babies in the Underworld
  • Kayla and Frank get together. She can help Frank do the cargo or enertain it. Then Frank gets jealous and does something. I really want to see him jealous!!
    [list]
  • That Mom and Dad get together and they'll understand the problem and not freak out or think she's the freak
  • More romance
  • Alex becomes good
    [list]
  • The Rectors and the people that worked with them come down wait rewind maybe the Rectors sell drugs or something Uncle Chris some how becomes a hero. He becomes rich, successful and clears his name
  • Grandma becomes good after fury leaves her body after the war. Finds old man/lover live great!
  • Furies disappear for now
  • The Persephone Diamond is the key to something bigger than they know right now

Thing that will surprise me .....well ..maybe

• That Mr.Smith is gay (well it sorta looks like it right now) (You know my 6th grade computer teacher is named Mr.Smith and my science teacher is Mrs.Smith they are husband and wife)
  • That Alex is gay
  • That Grandma dies after she becomes good
  • Pierce dies (well I don't know about that) I mean in a good way or bad i don't know now!!
  • Pierce got possessed by a fury
  • Pierce and John don't get to be together
  • That Pierce got pregnant
  • That John like pink!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!
  • That Frank like pretty kitties!!hahahahahahaha

#8 Clarebearxo

Clarebearxo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

I would love for Kayla and Frank to be together, but I came on here to say that I want Pierce and John to be together but be allowed to leave the Underworld whenever they want. I would like it even more if they could grow old together and have a bunch of kids but I'm afraid most readers wouldn't agree.

Spoiler

#9 lily1879

lily1879

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

Tough question... I don't really know, I mean a story just isn't as fulfilling unless it's by the official author, in this case Meg Cabot. I really hope Awaken, book three, is out soon. We were left on a major cliffhanger, and a cliffhanger that huge is normally met with the next book being released soon, so I really hope that would be the case here.

#10 Celtique

Celtique

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ok, so the myth of Persephone and Hades was always my favorite even before we learnt about it in school, so, I'm glad it was Meg who decided to write about it. I believe, no matter what, Pierce and John should end up together, as all soul mate/true lovers should, weither it's literally or spiritually (though I'd strongly prefer seriously). I'd like that they'd some how stay true loosely to the original myth and spend 6 months together in the Underworld, and 6 months together on Earth while Frank Henry, Mr. Liu and Mr. Graves look after the dead. But for whatever reason that isn't possible, then Pierce should probably commit to staying in the Underworld with John, helping him manage the place. I also think Frank and Kayla should get together, I mean I'm sure John wouldn't mind if he took a day off every once in awhile to visit her, would he?

If you took the time to read this, thanks very much, it's appreciated.
Tess

P.S.

Id there could be a loophole, is it possible that John and Pierce could have a baby? I believe it would help ground there relationship and help them decide what to do about where they were gonna live.

Edited by Celtique, 01 July 2012 - 10:06 PM.

#11 Celtique

Celtique

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

I agree with this post, I think it's important to show that John want Pierce to have that important human milestone in life to show how much he loves her and that it's forever. A wedding would really tie the whole thing together beautifully and it would be wonderful to see what Meg would come up with for an extroadinary wedding that would be the talk of the Underworld century!

Thanks for listening.

Tess

#12 jenny linsky's red scarf

jenny linsky's red scarf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

I have one of the most unpopular opinions I think on the Abandon series, but I seriously find something incredibly wrong about Pierce/John as a couple. I don't ship it at all.

Reasons why:

1. For 3/4 of Abandon, Pierce was terrified of John. And not just I'm-scared-about-the-strong-feeling-I-think-I-have-for-him. Scared as in I'm-afraid-of-him-because-something-bad-happens-when-I-see-him. She tries to hide from him. She moves to Florida, and is upset when he finds her there.

2. John lies to her a lot. Not just little white lies, but ones that affect her entire future. He lied about the fruit keeping her in the Underworld for eternity. Then he casually forgot to mention the real thing that would keep her in they Underworld whilst they were actually doing it. Those aren't just things you forget to mention every now and then,

3. Pierce needs some serious help. In Abandon she obviously is suffering from PTSD after dying, and would do anything to make herself feel better. I'm also inclined to believe she's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, too because at first when John brings her into his little palace, she's semi nervous and semi scared. She notes how weird it is too be in his bedroom, and how he glances at his bed as if talking isn't all he wants to do. After she jets out of the Underworld she doesn't want to see him because of the sheer fear she associates with him. But then after moving to Isla Huesos, she develops a fascination with him, associating him as misunderstood and lost. She feels empathy towards the man who attempted to keep her hostage...

4. Pierce also makes note of how utterly lacking she is in the relationship department. John is the first guy who shows interest in her. Yes, Rob was the first guy interested in Jess, but Rob also was not dead, not a liar, did not scare the crap out of Jess, stalk Jess, and let Jess recover from PTSD. Yes, Jesse was dead, but he wasn't the first guy interested in Suze. Suze had that brief stint with Heather's ex (I think it was Heather and I forget the guy's name). There was Tad, Michael (though she was just using Michael to investigate/protect), and Paul.

I'm sorry, but I just can't find that much good about John/Pierce as a couple. In Awaken, I hope Pierce realizes this.

#13 bookworm202

bookworm202

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

So, I just finished Underworld like 5 minutes ago and I'd like to take a moment to bask in the amazingness of Meg Cabot's abilities and how beautiful her work is. I LOVED IT!!!! Amazing! It was the perfect followup to Abandon. So, I have to agree with FlowerGirl275. There totally has to be a Pierce and John wedding!!! I would also LOVE it if by some miracle, Peirce gets pregnant. I mean, a baby! Wow! Total wowwer! I agree with most girls who have written that Uncle Chris or perhaps Alex, maybe both, should get revenge on the Rectors. I'm not sure about Kayla and Frank. Maybe some intimate stuff goes on and then she has to stay in the Underworld!! That would be totally unexpected! Right? I would also have to agree with Clarebearxo. I liked that you incorporated what goes in some teenagers lives at Peirce's age. Intimate things. It was a special moment and I'm honestly hoping it happens again so the miracle of a baby could take form. :) So, I've read everyone's posts. I love most of everyone's ideas. I also believe that what Meg has written leads me to believe that Mr. Smith is gay. But I don't agree with Jenny Linsky's red scarf. I can see where you are coming from, I get some of the things you are saying. But I dont agree with #3. You said that at the end of the Abandon novel John glances at the bed in a suggestive way. But Peirce is the one who looks at the bed. Maybe you could say that she may have thinking about that for the future. Who knows? But I definitely want to see them stay together. I can't imagine them apart! The one thing that I dont want to happen is the exact things that we said appear in the book. Then it feels like there's no reason to read it. You have to add that special twist of yours to it, Ms. Cabot! ;) Well, thanks for reading! I hope to be an author one day and this certainly is good practice! I hope that you have read my post personally. Thanks so much!

#14 jenny linsky's red scarf

jenny linsky's red scarf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

"Except that I had to. The way that bed was sitting there, and the way he was sitting there, and... well, what other choice did I have?" Abandon, pg. 72 Sorry I haven't read Abandon since it came out. This is what I meant when I said John was eyeing the bed, and I think we understand exactly what Pierce believes John wants to do with her, especialy after Pierce describes throughout the chapter how close John gets to her.

Can we just take a moment to realize that John guilted Pierce into coming into the Underworld? Pierce has trouble sleeping, has to take a numerous amount of medication (as she stated in Underworld) to help her cope, witnessed to people almost being murdered in front of her, and she has also seen several psychologists because of her time spent in the Underworld. This girl is not okay. She is severely broken and anguished over what happened to her in the Underworld, as Jess was from what she went through from her time overseas. Despite her absolute terror of going back there, John brings her back anyway. Only to protect her, which I actually believe was the truth coming from John. But first of all, Pierce didn't want to go back, but he reminds her of the furies killed Jade because they wanted her.

"With the realization of what he was going to dawned, I lunged. When he caught me, I kicked him. I pried at his rock-hard grip and pleaded with him. I struggled to escape." Abandon pg. 295

"'John,' I cried. 'No don't do this. Not this way. It's what they want, my grandmother told me. Please, I'm begging you-'" Abandon pg. 295

I'm sorry but how does this sound like a good relationship at all.

She's not even safe in the Underworld, either.

#15 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Book 3 may very well cover all those issues; Meg wouldn't write a one-sided relationship without reason. Pierce is as broken as Buffy after she dies, and Book 2 is her trying to convince herself that living with John will be a good idea. The Hades and Persephone myth also has Stockholm Syndrome if Persephone was really willing to stay in the Underworld after getting tricked; maybe Meg is paying homage to that ?

John and Pierce's relationship is almost like "Buffy, I love you so much, I've almost forgotten to brood!" and that's not a stable relationship, I agree. But that's why Book 3 is going to be wrought with tension and honesty.

#16 jenny linsky's red scarf

jenny linsky's red scarf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

That is what I'm hoping Awaken will do. I'm sorry, but I haven't seen Buffy, but yes I do believe that Pierce is living in denial. She is selfless girl, that much was established in Abandon. One of the things I liked about Pierce (prior to the Pierce/John relationship) was that instead of being the tough, independent girl Meg usually writes, Pierce was more shy and nice. She wasn't like Suze and Jess (my two personal favorite Meg Cabot heroines) who are ready to get down and dirty. Even John tells her she's different. The problem with Pierce isn't that she's broken. Her problem is that she's weak, and cares too little about herself that John can manipulate her. And when she figures out what he's doing, she is perfectly fine with it and rewards him.

Yes exactly she's supposed to be like Persephone. However interesting Greek mythology is (and I do love it, especially because I am a huge PJO and HoO fan), there's more than just the clean cut Disney version of it. Persephone was kidnapped by Hades, brought to the Underworld, and raped by Hades. Pierce even compares her relationship to Persephone/Hades, thinking it's perfectly reasonable that John is the way he is. Let's not even mention how Hades is Persephone's uncle. I wouldn't really say that Persephone loves Hades as she does just dealing with it because she has to. Persephone gets the option of leaving without her husband's permission to rejoin her mother in the spring. Pierce is strictly confined to their bedroom unless John wants her to leave, which if she does, he must accompany her.

#17 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Maybe things will level out with Kayla and Alex in the Underworld and Alex recently returned to the living. Kayla can provide the emotional grounding that Pierce needs as well as an objective perspective on her relationship with John. Alex in the meantime won't try to punch out John again,

The necklace may also help Pierce through her trauma, since for the first time she has a useful means of defeating the Furies. Once they're gone, then she can deal with her inner demons.

#18 floss45

floss45

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

i haven't even read underworld yet STUPID ENGLAND!

#19 starlightdreamer052000

starlightdreamer052000

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

I have no idea but some reason I seem to be obssessed with kayla and the purpple the rock goes around her I kind of want to think that at the end of it all she will turn around and say she is pherpshone and that she had to see if others where destined to take her path and then use her powers to et them choose if they wish to live in the world or underworld a choice she never got once she had eaten the fruit. I love greek mythology and would just like to think that though the gods have flaws after all this time they would learn somthing. I hope that Kayla is pherspohne due to a 12 hr debate my and my friend designed a very convaluded pattern of Alex in greek mean defend men I kind of like to think that the gods are just toys with Periece and John but at the end would like them to understand what they went to. I also kind of want them to choose the underworld in the end as well because there is where there love would be eternal unravaged by the ages of man

#20 I LOVE ABANDONED SERIES

I LOVE ABANDONED SERIES

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

I think that pierce sneaks out while everyone is sleeping *in the underworld* and gets kidnapped by a fury and john tries to find her. Then the furies send a message to john and tell him they want something from him but then just end up killing her like they have been trying to do. Or maybe John brings alex and kayla with to the underworld so they are safe while they try to figure out what to do, and maybe pierce gets pregnant and the baby is like john when you can tell how he fells but with pierce's determination to rescue or care about something, and pierce goes with john to work so she isn't always alone during the day.
LIST
~ Mr. Craves gets his sight back
~ Pierce gets a new wardrobe
~ Kayla decides to live with John and pierce in the underworld
~ Mr. Smith gets killed from a fury as a consequence to killing one of they're own

#21 I LOVE ABANDONED SERIES

I LOVE ABANDONED SERIES

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think that Pierce and John have Kayla and Alex live with them for a little while t'ill the problem calms down. Also I DO agree that John and Pierce should get married. I also agree on them having a baby. Also There should be a big fight part Frank, Mr. Lui, Henry, Kayla, Alex, Pierce, and John Vs. The Furies.

ADDITIONAL IDEAS!!!

Pierce comes out and tells her parents?
Pierce acts a little strange maybe cause is a host to a fury?
Alex gets possessed by a fury?
Kayla and Frank get together?
John Gets angry and accidentally hurts pierce?
Mr. Smith dies of natural causes?
New wardrobe for pierce maybe like jeans and blouses with heels?
Someone like pierces mom or dad gets hurt by a fury but they aren't dead its a message that they want her?

The furies start going out for John and they try to get his blood and pierce disguises as him and they take her's instead and then john see she is always hurting, then finds the clothes with her blood on them and asks what she was thinking or what she did. Pierce starts going with John to work so she isn't always inside the castle.

#22 PhoenixBright

PhoenixBright

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

I want a John and Pierce wedding!!! I think that would be really sweet but the most important thing to me is that they end up together. I would be very upset if they part their ways because I am very attached to both characters and all of my favorite scenes are when they are together and developing their relationship. I also think that they should be able to get rid of all of the furies and live in the Underworld still. I think that John has too many ties to it and I think as long as he lets Pierce visit people back home then it wouldn't be so bad for her. I'm not sure how this would work out but I would love to see how Pierce's mom and dad react to John...I think that would be an interesting scene! Finally, with the other characters, I think Uncle Chris should do something big for the island to get a better reputation and maybe bring the Rectors down. I think that Frank and Kayla should have a on-and-off relationship with each other because I can't really see them having a full out lovey dovey relationship (but if they did I would be fine with it!). I like what DianaSF said about Mr. Smith and his partner adopting Henry. However, I also liked how John cared for him and how he seemed attached to him. Those are just some of my thoughts! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2013!!!! :heartbeat:

I agree completely. John and Pierce should be married by Mr. Smith and stay in underworld after killing off the furies. Henry should be adopted by John and Pierce.

#23 PhoenixBright

PhoenixBright

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

I want Pierce and John to stay together, but I don't want them to remain in the underworld. I'm very pro "live above the earth." Not sure how that would happen since John is the ruler of the underworld and all. I think the mystery surrounding John's death will play a part in whether John stays whatever form he is currently or becomes a human again. I can't even begin to speculate how that would be accomplished. If anyone can bring this series to a satisfying conclusion, though, it's Meg. I mean, look how she resolved Suze and Jesse's relationship in the Mediator series.

I'm very fond of Henry and want someone loving and caring to take care of him. If John ends up leaving the underworld to be with Pierce, I hope the rest of John's entourage will look after Henry. In a perfect world, they could all live together above earth. Maybe Mr. Liu and Frank can pose as a couple and adopt Henry, or perhaps Mr. Smith and his partner can adopt him.

or maybe John and Pierce because they can't have a baby.

pierce could find out that she is pregnant after the bit at the end of underworld. Keep them together and in the underworld and safe

#24 Diamond Dreams

Diamond Dreams

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

John and Pierce shud remain together.it wdnt b fun if they dont.and frank and Kayla too.ofcourse john shd remain in the underworld he is the lord after all but pierce could u know have right to visit hr mother smtymz after furies are defeated.and oh pierce could hv a baby too.lol.because it would be funny.BUT basic thing is john and Pierce should be together in underworld(i kinda like it with a lord like John ;D )

#25 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

John and Pierce shud remain together.it wdnt b fun if they dont.and frank and Kayla too.ofcourse john shd remain in the underworld he is the lord after all but pierce could u know have right to visit hr mother smtymz after furies are defeated.and oh pierce could hv a baby too.lol.because it would be funny.BUT basic thing is john and Pierce should be together in underworld(i kinda like it with a lord like John ;D )

Please do not use chatspeak and spell out entire words. Not everyone understands chatspeak. Thanks!

#26 lolaabelove

lolaabelove

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

i really hope that john and pierce stay together,and that Alex is ok and they defeat the furies and p.s i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE SERIES. :D : :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :eusa_clap:)

#27 lolaabelove

lolaabelove

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

cant wait till awaken ahhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo P.S. i ;ove the books so much a cant sleep without it yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo go PIERCE AND JOHN :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users