Photo

Which Meg Cabot book would you like to see as a movie?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Mia1234

Mia1234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

I would like to see the airhead trilogy as a movie. I think you would have to have a really good actress to play nikki/em. What do think?

#2 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

i would love to see pretty much any meg cabot book as a movie.though i would particularily like to c the mediator series and airhead trilogy.those two series totally rock!

Edited by suzeroxxx, 06 April 2012 - 11:53 PM.

#3 floss45

floss45

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

the meditator,abandon or missing i can't choose they'd all make good movies

#4 maddynoelle918

maddynoelle918

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Mediator series! those books rocked! :icon_flower:

#5 Bieberaddiction.

Bieberaddiction.

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

I'd like to see Jinx and the airhead trilogy... Abandon wont be a bad idea!

#6 iluvreading3

iluvreading3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

abandon or the Airhead series, definitely!

#7 romanceluva11

romanceluva11

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

I'd like the see the Princess Diaries. I know it's already out but I'd like to see one that actually goes along with the books. :)

#8 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

I think all of them would make awesome movies! I always tend to dislike movie versions of books though because they are never as amazing as the book, I think Avalon High is a good example of that! :icon_geek:

#9 8allison5

8allison5

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

Mediator Series I am going to go crazy if I dont watch it!!

#10 nikkiemjinx

nikkiemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Airhead definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 nikkiemjinx

nikkiemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Sorry Airhead TRILOGY.

#12 niveous

niveous

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

ooh the airhead trilogy as a movie would be amazing if they could pull it off. I think the boy series would make good movies (although everything was written in emails etc so I don't know how they'd make that).

I would have said the mediator series, BUT I don't think any actor could quite capture Jesse's sexy mysterious brooding thing he has going on, and if they made it like they made the princess diaries, I would be so disappointed, they ruined that.

So, basically, I would love to see the Queen of babble series made into a film, it's so sweet and simple that they couldn't possibly mess it up... hopefully.

#13 rocklover98

rocklover98

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

I would really want to see Abandon as a movie. This is because i would love to see the people they would pick to play Pierce and John. Also, i absolutely love the plot to Abandon and cannot wait until Underworld comes out! I mean the plot stands out from any book i have ever read. This is going to sound crazy but i got really upset when the book ended. One thing i really wanted to happen in the book was i that wanted Pierce to show she loved John more than she did. I love the relationship between them! I honestly hope they make a movie out of it - it would definitely be more popular and so much better than any of the twilight series! :)

#14 I_Love_Jesse567

I_Love_Jesse567

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

:heartbeat: i REALLLLLYY Wanna watch the movie version of Mediator! And jesse is just soo hot!

#15 ilysfm

ilysfm

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

I would like to see the airhead trilogy as a movie. I think you would have to have a really good actress to play nikki/em. What do think?

totally

#16 ilysfm

ilysfm

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

I'd like the see the Princess Diaries. I know it's already out but I'd like to see one that actually goes along with the books. :)

yeah like the movies she has dark hair !!! and they would never even think to mention sex in those movies

#17 ilysfm

ilysfm

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

Mediator Series I am going to go crazy if I dont watch it!!

meee tooo by far one of her bestest series eva

#18 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:32 AM

I think I would rather see the Mediator as a TV series than as a movie. They'd hopefully get more character devolopment and more stories into a tv series than in a movie. I think that Princess Diaries would also be better as a TV series too.
But that might just be me.

#19 Celtique

Celtique

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Abandon trilogy as a movie series! I come from a film-making family, and I can gurantee, casted and made the way it was meant to be, it would give Twilight a run for its money. And more!

Tess

#20 ejenny

ejenny

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

i can imagine these: Airhead , Queen of babble trilogy ,Mediator, Pants on fire, 1-800-Where-R-You

#21 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

That would be so ausome she should have it as a movie!!!!

#22 bookworm202

bookworm202

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't know. The only books of yours that I've read are the Abandon series and the All-American Girl book. Abandon would definitely by best by far though. No idea how they would capture all the emotions and thoughts in Peirce's mind, but if they can, Great! :)

#23 bookworm202

bookworm202

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

I'd also like to add that I totally hands down agree with celtique!!

#24 lina

lina

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

i think Abandon or underworld I acutully just finished reading underworld amzaing :love7: :love7: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#25 marina_28

marina_28

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

AIRHEAD AND THE MEDIATOR.. DEFINITLY. PLEASE

#26 woolacet

woolacet

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

I would love to see the Vanished series or All American Girl. :icon_study: :icon_study:

#27 floss45

floss45

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

ok i've changed my mind definatly airhead just finished reading it wow!

#28 bookperson

bookperson

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

Heather Wells series

#29 iluvqueenofbabble4ever

iluvqueenofbabble4ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

I'd like to see Queen of babble film.The Queen of babble series is tottaly amazing.When I finished the 3rd part,I was kinda upset because the book is so amazing and there's no part 4.Wouldn't it be amazing if Meg wrote 4th part and if there would be a film?I just love Queen of babble! <3 :heartbeat:

#30 dance31115

dance31115

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Airhead Triology definitely. Also, Jinx. How To Be Popular would make a good movie too...

#31 Bookworm1993

Bookworm1993

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:24 AM

I would have to say that the Missing series would probably be the best ones as you could focus on the more mature side of the books, therfore targeting a wider set of audience. The books have so much mystery and the relationship between Jess and Rob is good as your always left wondering what will happen between them.
The books would be good as films as long as the films werent made to be cheesy, like if they completely focused on her powers; the book has more elements to it then that. I think the 1-800 tv series ruined the idea of what the books were supposed to be about and it came across really cringy.

#32 annaMONEA

annaMONEA

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

yes defiantly Airhead the books are awesome and i agree you do need a great actor who is able to act like two people

#33 zuzina

zuzina

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

I'd say the missing series (that's what it's called in the simon and shuster edition). The TV show is terrible. The movies would portray the characters better and give more coverage of the romantic side. Airhead as second choice.

#34 bigredhead313

bigredhead313

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

I would absolutely LOVE to see the Vanished series as a movie! That would be great! The mediator series would also be fun to see.

#35 bigredhead313

bigredhead313

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

I'd say the missing series (that's what it's called in the simon and shuster edition). The TV show is terrible. The movies would portray the characters better and give more coverage of the romantic side. Airhead as second choice.

Is Missing the series that some people call Vanished or 1-800 series?

Edited by bigredhead313, 02 December 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#36 meg cabot fan no.1

meg cabot fan no.1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

i would die to see jinx as a movie :)

#37 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

It would definitely be The Mediator ! The whole series ,as a movie that would be awesome !
"Simon says vote for Suze -the mediator series !!!! "

#38 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

:heartbeat: i REALLLLLYY Wanna watch the movie version of Mediator! And jesse is just soo hot!

Yeah u r totally right mediator as a movie will be awesome !

#39 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

Mediator series! those books rocked! :icon_flower:

They still rock !:)

#40 kjsejr

kjsejr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

I would totally love to see 1-800-WHERE-R-U as movies, But it would be hard to capture Jess and Rob perfectly. Also, The Mediator series would rock!!!!http://forums.megcab...fault/hyper.gif

#41 xxpaigeeexx3

xxpaigeeexx3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

i would die to see the mediator as a series. ive read when they first came out and im still crossing my fingers for a movie. also i would love to see the abandon series become a movie. more likely underworld than abandon because i love pierce and john together. pleaseeee make a movie!

#42 jasminer01

jasminer01

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:54 AM

I would LOVE to see Mia's book Ransom My Heart. I think it would make an amazing movie! :)

#43 MrsMoscovitz

MrsMoscovitz

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

I would loveeeee to see a REBOOT of the Princess DIaries (I must admit I do like the current movies though...) :icon_queen:
I want to see who they would cast as John and Pierce :love7:
And last but not least How To Be Popular would be an awesome movie :D

#44 reeses81201

reeses81201

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

I heard the mediator series has been in the works for a movie for like 6-7 years now. I would love to see this as a movie & maybe own it on dvd. I am reading the books, again, for like the 4th time & I love it. Do any of you know anything about this? I saw clips on youtube with Lucy Hale playing Suzi & it looked pretty good. Of course I don't know if it was real or not. You know how they claim it is but it's a bunch of stuff from other movies thrown together.If anyone knows ANYTHING please let me know asap. Thank you sooo much.

#45 reeses81201

reeses81201

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

I would totally love to see 1-800-WHERE-R-U as movies, But it would be hard to capture Jess and Rob perfectly. Also, The Mediator series would rock!!!!http://forums.megcab...fault/hyper.gif

I totally agree. I saw clips of the 1-800 series & I didn't like it. I guess it was for tv & it wasn't even close to the book. They made Jess an FBI agent & had her falling for some cop. Rob wasn't even in it. I asked a family member about it who knows a little more & said yea that's pretty much what they did & she didn't like it either. I wish when they make books into movies they would stick closer to the story in the book & not totally rearrange it. It's not the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)