• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 casey06

casey06

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

Okay so i am obsessed with the Princess Diaries series therefore i read Mia's blog at miathermopolis.com

and if anyone has been reading it lately you have seen that Meg Cabot has been hinting at a marriage proposal

and even though i am all for mia/michael finally getting married i will be sooo upset

if i have to read about it through a blog... i need a BOOK!!! anyone else feel this way??

and were do you think they should get married?? and honeymoon???

#2 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

*Going to the block right away to read*

Man! I missed quite some entries!

#3 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

They should get married in Los Angeles or Southern California where they can do a Buffy/Angel themed wedding; Mia can be Buffy and Michael can be Spike or Angel, depending on whom is the preferred vampire boyfriend. Their getaway car should be a fancy cruiser, like what Michael saw at Kate Middleton's wedding.
Honeymoon should be wherever Michael and Mia can hide out from the press while enjoying each other's time; anything else doesn't matter.

#4 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:23 AM

I'm just so ecstatic about the news that I don't care where they get married ;)

Rivea :icon_flower:

#5 casey06

casey06

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

They should get married in Los Angeles or Southern California where they can do a Buffy/Angel themed wedding; Mia can be Buffy and Michael can be Spike or Angel, depending on whom is the preferred vampire boyfriend. Their getaway car should be a fancy cruiser, like what Michael saw at Kate Middleton's wedding.
Honeymoon should be wherever Michael and Mia can hide out from the press while enjoying each other's time; anything else doesn't matter.

yeahhh exactly. i just really hope she makes it into a book. even if it's short, because you know we won't get a full description if it's in a blog.

#6 casey06

casey06

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

I'm just so ecstatic about the news that I don't care where they get married ;)

Rivea :icon_flower:

seriously. anything that Meg decides will be fantastic. i just hope it isn't full of drama. but now that Mia is a little more grown up i think the drama is over.

#7 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:47 AM

I don't think that Mia and Michael's wedding is going to be in Genovia like in the movie.
They shoulf get married in New York because that's Mia's favorite place in the world.
Lilly, Tina, Shameeka... could be her brides maid. Clasrisse would freak out about the weddingt dress, flowers,church, and the guests. But I also dought that clarisse wants to have a wedding of her grangchild in th US. She would try to convince Mia and Michael to have their wedding in Genovia.

#8 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Grandmere will provide interesting blog fodder when she tries to negotiate Mia's wedding; she would have a heart attack if Michael and Mia suggested a Buffy/Angel wedding in Genovia. (Even though that would be awesome.) I wonder if she's insist on long sleeves for the wedding gown, since they're a sign of virginity and purity. Rocky, of course, will have a blast asking for toy trucks as wedding party favors, and Michael would be in favor of them.

#9 romita

romita

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:25 AM

oh my god!!! I so want to read more about the wedding....there has to be a book..something along the lines of 'Mia's Happily Ever After'...reading it on a blog will not be satisfying ...

#10 TheRomanceBookie

TheRomanceBookie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:11 AM

Okay so i am obsessed with the Princess Diaries series therefore i read Mia's blog at miathermopolis.com

and if anyone has been reading it lately you have seen that Meg Cabot has been hinting at a marriage proposal

and even though i am all for mia/michael finally getting married i will be sooo upset

if i have to read about it through a blog... i need a BOOK!!! anyone else feel this way??

and were do you think they should get married?? and honeymoon???

Oh that is an amazing idea!!! Is there a way to start a petition?? Haha, Meg PLEASE write another Princess Diaries book on Mia and Michael's wedding if they ever get married!( Which they better!!!!)

#11 kimmylouie

kimmylouie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

oh my god I WOULD LOVE THAT!

How about just continuing the whole series?
lol I would LOVE that to happen!

#12 chapuung

chapuung

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

You named it! Yes!!!!! I'd really love if the Princess Diaries Series have more books. I've collected 7 books (in my language) and am still trying to collect all.
When it comes to a translated book, my country seems to always be late. Maaan, I should be the translator :P but I guess, waiting for Meg Cabot's other Princess Diaries series would worth the wait!!! >,<
Maybe Meg can continue till they have an heir or what. Oh they might be conflicts because Michael might not want to be a Genovian. And maybe grandmere doesn't allow their marriage unless Michael is a Genovian. Besides, he should follow the rules, right?
Anyway, I'm supporting the petition \(≥ ▼ ≤)/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users