• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 samemjinx

samemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:55 PM

We all seemed to enjoy talking about airhead casting what about all american girl and ready or not. So begin.

I cant think of anyone good rigth now so please help me :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#2 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

I think this is a really great topic let's see here's who I think who should play who in AAG:
Sam: Finding someone to fit the Sam role is hard. I think probably the best bet would be an unknown. A few years ago I would've suggested Amy Davidson from Eight Simple Rules, but she is way too old now. But back when that TV show was on she had the right look.
Catherine: Selena Gomez maybe. She looks sort of how I picture Catherine. Although, don't know if she'd play a minor role.
David: Pen Badgley. Yes, I know he doesn't have the requested green eyes, but he has the curly hair.
Lucy: Heather Morris (aka Brittany from Glee) yes, I know she's blonde, but if she dyes it I think she's good to go. I think the ditzy act she has on Glee would go good with Lucy.
Kris: Kristen Alderson maybe. She has the right look for Kris-blonde blue eyed-but if she dyed her hair red she might could pull off Sam honestly since she has the right attitude.
Jack: Ian Somerhalder form Vampire Diaries. On his Wikki page he sort of looks how I imagine Jack although he is thirty-two which I didn't know until I went to Wikki. So could be a bit old.
Mrs. Madison: Cynthia Nixon. Think about it she plays a lawyer on Sex and the City and has red hair and is in the right age group to play Sam's mom. So, yep, I think she could do the part justice.
Mr. Madison:
The President: Bill Pullman because seriously, no one can play the president like he could in Independence Day.
Theresa: Jessica Leccia
Rebecca: Unknown, obviously. Although maybe Mackenzie Foy whose playing Bella and Edward's spawn in Breaking Dawn. She sort of has the look and she's around the right age group too.

M :)

#3 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:02 PM

i didn't know Mackenzie Foy was playing Renesmee!
she's, like, PERFECT for both this role and Rebecca.

#4 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

^^^I love almost all your choices ;)

Rivea :icon_flower:

#5 samemjinx

samemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

I think belle thorne would be a really good sam if she were older

#6 samemjinx

samemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:25 AM

Jennifer stone would be really good for sam :icon_smurfin:

#7 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

Jennifer stone would be really good for sam :icon_smurfin:

I don't know. She's more a Catherine to me than a Sam. I sort of picture Sam looking a little less innocent looking (given the whole credit card in Maraco Thing) with really out of control hair that's really red almost orange so to speak. I know redhead actors are hard to come by, sigh, but I really want whoever plays Sam to have that hair naturally (though I know that's unlikely to happen).

For Mr. Madison (which I noticed I left blank) what about Ron Howard? I know he directs mainly now and probably wouldn't want to do a teen flick by any means, but the hair he has left is the requisite red (lol). Another choice is Conan O'Brien who while not an actor is hilarious. I would totally watch the movie if he did a cameo as Sam's dad.

Larry Wayne Rodgers: Even though this is a relatively minor role. I think it needs to be played by someone whose really famous and hilarious. Because even though Larry Wayne Rodgers is a crazed Christy Brinkley fan who does some pretty terrible ways, Meg sort of depcits him in a comedic way (until, of course, he almost shoots the president and breaks Sam's arm). I'm thinking Will Farrell. I can totally see him playing a crazed Christy Brinkley fan.

Susan Boone: Helen Mirren maybe. Susan's age is never exactly stated, though I'm thinking she's probably around Helen's age give or take since she's described having long white hair and looking like an elf queen. While Helen Mirren doesn't have long white hair, she has played a queen before. And is considered to be a very attractive older woman which is how I picture Susan being viewed. So I think she might be a good fit.

M :)

#8 samemjinx

samemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

On wizards of waverly place theres a girl called rosie what about her???

#9 RoseBud

RoseBud

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

For Sam maybe Jane Levy, she is how I pictured Sam to look.

#10 readerluv133

readerluv133

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

Sam- I was thinking like Emma Stone because she has that quirkiness that Sam has plus she's a redhead!!
Catherine-I think Catherine should be Ally from Austin & Ally.
David- Harry from One Direction, i mean he has got it going on. :a_smil08:
Lucy- Hannah from Pretty Little Liars
Kris- Diana from The Secret Circle
Teresa- Jlo, but shorter and more plump
Rebecca- that girl kid from Modern Family with the glasses- she has that smart loook to her

And thats it! :happy11:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users