75 replies to this topic

#46 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Gosh, it's fab.

Poor Felix, I wish his Mom hadn't dissappeared!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 

:)

#47 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Gosh, it's fab.

Poor Felix, I wish his Mom hadn't dissappeared!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 

I plan on updating today, too much happens in the next chapter. I'm glad Bushra`s not the only one reading, I love you guys, your the only ones who actually compliment my writing.

It has really affected the twins lives and the way they are Fredrick is a lot more like his mother and Felix is more like his father. Their mother did have her own reasons for leaving.

I love Felix, but I made most of his chapter about other people.

I'm glad you're still reading.

#48 Bushra_Siddiqui

Bushra_Siddiqui

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

I plan on updating today, too much happens in the next chapter. I'm glad Bushra`s not the only one reading, I love you guys, your the only ones who actually compliment my writing.

It has really affected the twins lives and the way they are Fredrick is a lot more like his mother and Felix is more like his father. Their mother did have her own reasons for leaving.

I love Felix, but I made most of his chapter about other people.

I'm glad you're still reading.

Aw, thanks! You guys are the only ones who are reading my story! 

I love your writing, Millie! it's awesome!

I like Felix as well, I think Ella is a bit whiny...

I'm in love with your characters, I love the way you write!

#49 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:27 AM

Same here!

By the way, Happy Page 2! LOL

I love both of your stories!

And yeah, update! :)

#50 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

Chapter 5

Felix

"I'm just too much a coward

To admit when I'm in need                                                                                                                                                                                   I took a walk"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          -                                                                                                                                                                                 - Take A Walk -                                                                                                                                                                                                 Passion Pit                                                                                                                                                                         

I could only process the day’s events as I was attempting to sleep. I tried to remember the track listings for so many albums – I failed. Wondering for a moment why it was a little more difficult than usual to reach sleep, then I remembered.

I was most probably blowing this out of proportion, but then again she was a stranger. I couldn`t explain myself fully to anyone, let alone a stranger. I couldn`t explain myself fully to anyone let alone a stranger, it was only later I learnt how shy she could be. Still I couldn`t believe we ended up in each other’s arms, I do not remember ever being that close to anyone before, not even my mother.

My mother, she warned me against the Zeus`s, she warned me against anyone like them, anyone of power. She must have been scared, people are often scared of what they don`t know or even what they don`t understand. But surely my mother could not have anticipated me meeting somebody of power, let alone becoming close to somebody of such high status, we were of course lowly beings whom they considered unimportant.

Why had she spoken to me that day? I know it was I who started that conversation, yet I had been ghastly company and she could have easily told me to leave her alone, I would have left her alone. Her eyes were so different, more grey than blue and her tears were like diluted ink, I had only seen one other with that expression, yet I would see many more in the years to come. Why had she trusted, me? No one else would.

She and Ella are as different as day and night, not just in appearance, but in actions, if she were not a Zeus we would still probably have never become close, she is just a little different. To think of her as I tried to woo sleep made me feel different. No not romantically, how could I? She explained all about her engagement and anyway we should be friends, she could never be with someone like me.

After a while I gave up any hope of sleeping before morning came, exhaustion and I happen to be well acquainted. I stood up and turned towards the window, pulling back the curtains that had always been there and staring. Full moons had always caused me a dramatic loss of sleep, they gave off such a strong, painful light, in an otherwise unlit area. With this terrible moon as my light I could see, just a little and with my window wide open, I could both hear and feel.

The sound of the gate opening shocked me; all I could see was the trees, the waves and of course the moon. Then she entered, not Artemis, but Athena, her head was bent down, but this just exposed more of her blond curls, confirming her identity. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred; she merely entered her own home. But then as it was silent, no words just noise and my vision became a blur as I fell asleep wondering whether all females were like this or was this behaviour another privilege reserved for only those of wealth.

I looked at the time on my watch, it was quite early, some say we have no means of calculating time, but we do. Ella bought me this watch; it was probably not worth wondering exactly where it came from. I remember asking my father about “time” once, he just stared at me blankly and I dropped the subject.

As I heard the gulls cry I knew I should wake, I sat up. I remembered, but not quite, I forgot something key – how I had felt. I pushed back the curtains, only slightly. There were large puddles outside, though the weather was currently calm. I dragged myself out of the warmth and safety of my bed, my father would have already been awake and there was no chance of waking Fredrick, so I didn`t have to be quiet, but the lack of sound that usually unnerved me, calmed me that particular morning.

Hardly understanding my own actions, as I had repeated these exact movements every morning, for nearly my entire life time, it was so easy. I kept remembering who was in the large house next door, no not Artemis Zeus the daughter of Mr. Zeus my father’s master, but Artemis the girl who cried, the girl who had trusted Felix Green.

Dressing, drinking such a large glass of milk, it was all a blur, it all merged together, as I stepped outside and began to work mechanically, robotically, today I felt no pleasure. I did not see a soul at first, but then I saw a blond curl and a bright blue eye peek out from behind a dark curtain. I felt relieved it was not the other sister, that the eye was blue not grey, why? I could not question, I was finished, I returned, returned to the cottage.

I sat alone at the wooden cottage, cold and alone. I ate or rather picked at the least appetising piece of bread I could find, I spat it out and sighed. What is wrong? I asked myself, why aren`t my small pleasures in my simple life style good enough? I cannot let myself desire more for fear of disappointment.

I sat, staring for so long I was still staring at the house, the house no longer abandoned, but presenting a new threat, the presence of females. They would leave; I thought they would leave almost immediately; they did not belong anywhere near people like us.

Smash, I broke a pen, well more like snapped it, anyway the pen was dead and I had had enough. I could not enjoy the silence; I could not enjoy the simplicity. I ran up the stairs, making as much noise as possible, fully appreciating each and every creak of floorboards. I was not thinking. I was alive, very much like the previous night, but without the beautiful females. Grabbing my headphones without a trace of care, running back as if I was so young, I stopped and looked.

She was leaving the house; I knew it was quite normal for a farmer to wake this early, but the daughter of such a man as Mr Zeus, it was quite unimaginable that she would be waking so early. Without tears covering her small face she looked different, make up dark and thick around her eyes, how her grey eyes shone. She wore a dark dress, she startled me.

I had been staring at her for too long, before I realised she was staring back, she smiled and entered a car. A car!

I decided that I would take a walk – clear my head. I would be lying if I claimed that I spent my walk thinking of something that would benefit others, all I thought about was eyes, preferably grey eyes that had obviously lived. Surely there was nothing wrong with wanting to get to know somebody different; surely wanting a friend was a respectable motive.

This period of rapid fantasizing about the next time I would see Artemis was broken by a dark shadow along the beach and holey socks. Yes my socks had holes in them. Why did I wear a pair of socks that were not only pale pink, but covered in holes too? What a nightmare!

I wonder now if I had not worn holey socks, if I had bothered to acknowledge the dark figure on the beach, would I have seen her? And if I had spent time with her I wouldn’t have seen them, but more importantly, would I have seen him?

So I strolled down the coast line, desperately trying to avoid the awful red eyed gulls. I kept the dark watch covered, I did not know what power, what advantage I had around my wrist, but I had instincts.

I reached the woods after running from the ghastly gulls and right into dog crap, no I am not calling it dog’s doings as I do now, so excuse my bad language it goes with my past. What idiots keep dogs if they are not able to take responsibility and clean up after them?

Climbing up the weakest tree I could find somehow felt natural then. I was young, vain and careless, nobody truly appreciates what they have until it's gone and I have always wanted so much. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of damp bark, I didn`t listen to the birds though, I listened to the music and poetry of other dreamers their words imprinted in my brain, into my soul through the small headphones in my stupid, ignorant ears. This unlike birdsong was not a sound of freedom, content, nor peace. This was what desperation of those who have aspirations, worries of those who are lucky and dreams of anyone, anyone, but mainly dreamers.

After the larger hand of the clock moved almost back to the position it was in when I first reached the woods, I decided to bathe in the river, trying to somehow make sense of the previous day.  Exhausted, that’s what I was, maybe mixed in with a little confusion and a sprinkle of happiness.

After I had left the river and dressed again, I began to head in the direction of home. Past the now empty beach, the seagulls still screeching rapidly, I wondered if Artemis was back yet, would she be waiting for me? But no, I knew that was absurd, if I were her I would never have wanted to see me again, she had cried on my lap and told me all her troubles between sobs. But, she had smiled at me and maybe she had told me all this for a reason or maybe she had nobody else. One thing was sure; I would never let myself become this boring, insignificant person ever again, even if it broke my heart.

Before I knew it I had reached my home (the farm), the hand of the clock had only moved a little. A familiar looking figure left the cottage, his head held high. This in itself was not unusual for he did live in the cottage. What was unusual was that in his arms was another more feminine figure with golden shoulder length curls.

I stared at the two of them, though I was merely metres away there may have well been an entire galaxy between them and I. For I was the solitary onlooker watching a blurred scene through tainted spectacles, unable to follow the plot.

He spoke, she spoke. They laughed; they were so repulsively filled with joy that was evident. Then he sighed, she began to look faraway, even further than I had become. Walking hand in hand, as I leant on the chicken shed, towards the building that I had entered for the first, but by no means last time.

They stared into each other’s eyes, more like gazed than stared and not just into eyes, it was more like gazing into each other’s souls, I shivered. They flouted more than walked, they made living seem so easy and touching seem natural, but it was unnerving. Soon it was not just their hands touching, he brushed her face, then her hair, she grasped around his chest. He pulled her closer. I felt guilty, but it wasn`t as if anyone cared.

Their lips meeting seemed like destiny, always becoming closer, so frighteningly close. The meeting of tongues like the meeting of people seemed made so simple rather than awkward, because to me this was fantasy, not reality. This, I thought only happened to perfect people like the golden haired girl and the tall, handsome boy, not to the members of the audience, such as myself.

As they broke away, simultaneous smiles, so perfect, almost rehearsed. Trapped in their bubble together, they still hadn’t noticed me. The expression didn`t leave their faces, even as they went in opposite directions. The smile stuck, imprinted in my brain, for they knew something I did not know, did that give them power? I wanted that knowledge, I needed that knowledge and oh how I desired that knowledge.

He remained in this trance I had never experienced, even when she was long gone. I called to him, no response. I wondered if this was some sort of illness, parasites feeding of his brain. But it seemed more like an addictive substance; for it was as if now he tasted it he could never be without it. And now I to desired it I would never feel complete without it.

I entered the room; he held a gun to his own head.

I cried out, he turned, pressing down on the trigger, but somehow one of us moved the gun.

The bullet hit the wall behind him; it hit the only piece of artwork that was created to resemble her, the women we loved so much whom left us all without purpose. She was purpose and her portrait hit the ground.

As my father collapsed, I began to sob.

Then Fredrick entered the room still in his trance that was until he saw her portrait lying their smashed into a million pieces, for it was made entirely of glass. We lost it as easily as we lost her.

The glass picture was destroyed as simply as she destroyed our lives.

I could not hear a thing, but Fred sunk down beside me as reality sunk in.

It was only then that I realised we are “all” in our separate trances and it is only moments like these that we are truly together, truly here on this galaxy. The three of us sobbed as one, for she was all that really connected us and in our different ways we were all so very far gone.

Edited by BonkersBookworm78, 24 December 2013 - 07:37 AM.

#51 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Aw... So sad.

"The threat of females" ? Gosh, Felix is funny!

Whatever. Two updates together! You rock!

:) :) 

#52 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

Aw, thanks! You guys are the only ones who are reading my story! 

I love your writing, Millie! it's awesome!

I like Felix as well, I think Ella is a bit whiny...

I'm in love with your characters, I love the way you write!

You should have more readers. 

My writings not that good.

Felix is so much fun to write.

Ella is going through a lot, in a very difficult time of her life and acknowledges that she is not anywhere near perfect, sorry if I sound over defensive.

Thank you so much, I feel so flattered.

Same here!

By the way, Happy Page 2! LOL

I love both of your stories!

And yeah, update! :)

Happy Page Two!

Thanks from me.

I have updated. Bushra needs to update now or she will feel my wrath!

Sorry I couldn't fix the song quote and how it was posted. It refers to their father rather than Felix, if you care.

Anyway, in my English class I wrote a short scene about Fred, should I post it?

I haven`t written much of Chapter six, but I will try and write faster.

#53 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

Aw... So sad.

Aw... So sad.

I rock?! Yay!

I know, I felt like I had to add that since the chapter had ended up a little too happy and it needed balancing out.

That line was fun, I can write whatever comes to mind in Felix`s chapters.

How fast did you read that chapter, gosh? 

For once I actually updated quickly, I need to write more now.

You two are brilliant readers.

#54 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Happy Page Two!

Thanks from me.

I have updated. Bushra needs to update now or she will feel my wrath!

Sorry I couldn't fix the song quote and how it was posted. It refers to their father rather than Felix, if you care.

Anyway, in my English class I wrote a short scene about Fred, should I post it?

I haven`t written much of Chapter six, but I will try and write faster.

It's cool that you post a verse before the chapter! (just like Meg in the Heather Wells series!)

And you know that I'm gonna ask you to post it! :)

I rock?! Yay!

I know, I felt like I had to add that since the chapter had ended up a little too happy and it needed balancing out.

That line was fun, I can write whatever comes to mind in Felix`s chapters.

How fast did you read that chapter, gosh? 

For once I actually updated quickly, I need to write more now.

You two are brilliant readers.

Thank you! 

#55 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

Okay, I will post it in the next few days. By adding in song quotes I'm combining two of my main obsessions. I love the Heather Wells series, I was given a copy of The Bride Wore Size 12 the other day, can't wait to read it. Sorry for going off topic again. 

Just wondering who's your favourite character so far?

(I love Felix.)

#56 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Felix all the way! He always makes me laugh! :D

I like Ella too, but haven't been able to decide what I feel about Artemis / Fred.

But I don't like the Mom, she shouldn't have done that to them.

#57 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

Felix all the way! He always makes me laugh! :D

I like Ella too, but haven't been able to decide what I feel about Artemis / Fred.

But I don't like the Mom, she shouldn't have done that to them.

I like Ella, not surprisingly because I created her, I understand her.

Fred gets hurt in so many ways, everyone lets him down.

Hopefully in the next chapter you will get to see a little more of the real Artemis.

I don't like their mother, but she may or may not come back.

I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I'm planning on writing a series of four Memories Of Many Dreamers.

Merry Christmas All!

#58 Bushra_Siddiqui

Bushra_Siddiqui

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

Yay updated!

Your writing is AWESOME. I've made a list of books that I want. I gave it to my dad and he got this look on his face that looked like as if he's going to have a heart attack. He was like, "I'll buy u only two books, I'll purchase them online."
So I'm sorta sad, that I can't have EVERY book on my list.

Whatever. Have a nice Christmas!

#59 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

I like Ella, not surprisingly because I created her, I understand her.

Fred gets hurt in so many ways, everyone lets him down.

Hopefully in the next chapter you will get to see a little more of the real Artemis.

I don't like their mother, but she may or may not come back.

I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I'm planning on writing a series of four Memories Of Many Dreamers.

Merry Christmas All!

Yay updated!

Your writing is AWESOME. I've made a list of books that I want. I gave it to my dad and he got this look on his face that looked like as if he's going to have a heart attack. He was like, "I'll buy u only two books, I'll purchase them online."

Yay! Three cheers for The Memories Of  Many Dreamers! Hip hip hooray!

Merry Christmas guys! :D

#60 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

Yay updated!

I'm upset for you, only two books!

I received five books, one of which I have wanted for ages, I think it's in the PM I posted.

Now I'm amusing myself by imagining your father's facial expression.

Will start typing that short scene soon, you guys deserve the greatest Christmas ever.

Yay! Three cheers for The Memories Of  Many Dreamers! Hip hip hooray!

Merry Christmas guys! :D

Merry Christmas, thanks for the cheering :mgwave: .

You guys really motivate me to get off arse and write.

I'm looking forward to introducing the Coal family, Cole might be my second favourite.

Sorry, if all this is irrelevant.

#61 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

I reached the woods after running from the ghastly gulls and right into dog crap, no I am not calling it dog’s doings as I do now, so excuse my bad language it goes with my past. What idiots keep dogs if they are not able to take responsibility and clean up after them?

Its meant to say dog &$#%^&, this site keeps changing it, sorry if my language offends anybody.

Edited by BonkersBookworm78, 26 December 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#62 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

I wrote this very quickly for English class and it is an extremely short scene, that I wrote where a spirit had to appear. It`s no good, but I hope you like it guys.

Fred

I woke with a start and began gazing around my box room. It could not be morning, I had barely slept, but I was unsure and therefore I felt I must check. I drew back my curtains – it was still night. I attempted to form an alliance with sleep, but this seemed unlikely at the time, so I gave in and began to creep down the stairs quietly, so as not to wake Felix.

The cold wooden stairs that my feet stepped upon creaked rapidly, they were unwilling to simplify my life, but then again who simplifies another’s, unless they gain anything themselves. My stomach began to growl in a way that implied some sort of urgency, I did not feel right.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, this caught me so off guard that I fell, I fell right down the stairs, but I felt no pain. I must have been delusional, delusionary tired. I stood up; there was nothing, nothing out of the ordinary in our tiny cottage. I must have been delusional. I turned around.

A figure had materialized, silently, featureless, without beauty, but as the figure stared at me it changed. She, it was female of course, had bright green eyes and wild red hair, but everything else was faded, she smiled – I stared. It was my mother, of course it was my mother, but it was not a person it was a spirit, I still possessed a glimmer of hope that she had come back for me.

“Mother,” I cried. “Mother please, you are the only one who can save me from myself, please help me.”

She merely stared, still smiling. Subsequently I remembered, I remembered another – Athena. Maybe the girl with mirrors for eyes was capable of saving me too.

She turned again, blond curls sprouting from her scalp – Athena. Then she disappeared, dissolved into thin air and I realized – only I could save myself. 

#63 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

"Only I can save myself"
"Alliance with sleep"
"Simplyfying my life" ..
Totally classic! You have a way with the words... Loved it! :) ;)

#64 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

"Only I can save myself"
"Alliance with sleep"
"Simplyfying my life" ..
Totally classic! You have a way with the words... Loved it! :) ;)

Thank you so much, I simply adore words, I don't know what I would do if I had trouble expressing myself.

When everyone tells me how horrible or rubbish I am, I look on here and think that I must be doing something right.

So, when she marked my book my English teacher only wrote that a section of it was too repetitive.

But the girl who peer assessed this wrote that she would like to read a book similar to this, so that was nice.

Do either of you guys make banners? It would be lovely if I had a banner for this story and we had a banner for our tag team.

Otherwise, I may ask one of my best friends who is incredibly artistic.

Expect a long wait for Chapter Six, because I need to focus on our tag team and prioritize that.

Thanks for reading. :mgwave:

#65 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:08 AM

Thank you so much, I simply adore words, I don't know what I would do if I had trouble expressing myself.

When everyone tells me how horrible or rubbish I am, I look on here and think that I must be doing something right.

So, when she marked my book my English teacher only wrote that a section of it was too repetitive.

But the girl who peer assessed this wrote that she would like to read a book similar to this, so that was nice.

Do either of you guys make banners? It would be lovely if I had a banner for this story and we had a banner for our tag team.

Otherwise, I may ask one of my best friends who is incredibly artistic.

Expect a long wait for Chapter Six, because I need to focus on our tag team and prioritize that.

Thanks for reading. :mgwave:

:) You are a great writer... The English Teacher of yours is trying to improve you (I guess, though I don't know what is left to improve :P )

Banners? I can try to learn to make it through Internet, but I lack ideas...

#66 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:40 PM

:) You are a great writer... The English Teacher of yours is trying to improve you (I guess, though I don't know what is left to improve :P )

Banners? I can try to learn to make it through Internet, but I lack ideas...

I know, but she never compliments my writing and always ignores me.

I'm probably just oversensitive.

I know what I want this banner to look like, I just don't know how to make one and have quite rubbish IT skills.

There's a lot to improve with my writing and I need to keep working .

I have so many ideas for this chapter, but I'm so excited about the tag team.

#67 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

I know, but she never compliments my writing and always ignores me.

I'm probably just oversensitive.

I know what I want this banner to look like, I just don't know how to make one and have quite rubbish IT skills.

There's a lot to improve with my writing and I need to keep working .

I have so many ideas for this chapter, but I'm so excited about the tag team.

You can PM the banner idea...

And yeah, I'm excited too!

#68 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I'm really stressed about a ton of stuff that's probably not worth worrying about.

But in case you wondering it will be ages before I update since I haven't written much at all.

It's not that this particular chapter is not working, actually quite the opposite, I have a load of ideas and inspiration, so the next two chapters will probably be Artemis`s perspective.

I really am enthusiastic about this chapter so blaim lack of energy and chronic stress, rather than lack of enthusiasm.

Anyway that's what's happening if you were wondering at all and sorry if you hoped for an update.

#69 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

I'm really stressed about a ton of stuff that's probably not worth worrying about.

But in case you wondering it will be ages before I update since I haven't written much at all.

It's not that this particular chapter is not working, actually quite the opposite, I have a load of ideas and inspiration, so the next two chapters will probably be Artemis`s perspective.

I really am enthusiastic about this chapter so blaim lack of energy and chronic stress, rather than lack of enthusiasm.

Anyway that's what's happening if you were wondering at all and sorry if you hoped for an update.

It's okay! No worries... I'll wait (All good things come to those who wait!) :P :D

#70 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

It's fine! Don't stress yourself out too much! :)

#71 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hello! :)

How are you?
Well I've only read chapter one through three. But I rather love it! Haha Felix is mine! :) just so you know. Love it so very much.

#72 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

How are you?
Well I've only read chapter one through three. But I rather love it! Haha Felix is mine! :) just so you know. Love it so very much.

#73 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:49 PM

How are you?

I`m great - always in a good mood when somebody comments on my writing.

Thank you, thank you so much.

As I said I'm flattered, especially since you're so brilliant at writing.

There`s so much love for Felix on here - shame he`s only in a tiny section of the next chapter which I still have not finished.

All: No update this week, since I went on a shopping spree this morning and now have a new cousin, so I went to the hospital this afternoon - I have to read now. 

But after the next week of school I have a one week break and I can promise an update, possibly two, since I decided Chapter 7 would be from multiple perspectives (I missed writing Felix.)

I hope you like Cole, he only makes an appearance at the end of Chapter 6.

Anyway I`m exhausted as ever.

Hope you're all okay.

Most: If you update it might give me a little motivation (smiles slyly.) 

Sorry for my crappy updating.

Edit: Apple+crumble.jpg

Edited by BonkersBookworm78, 08 February 2014 - 04:57 PM.

#74 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

Let's all here for Millie! ;) You can do it!

Go updates! And oooh! A baby!

Sorry for this crappy comment. :)

#75 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

Let's all here for Millie! ;) You can do it!

Go updates! And oooh! A baby!

Sorry for this crappy comment. :)

Thanks Poorvi, I always appreciate your comments - they're not crappy.

Chapter Six really does suck, reason - not enough Felix? Probably.

It's great that you haven't given up on me, especially as your so busy.

Finally, we're online at the same time.

#76 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Finished all the chapters! :)
My god you are like a poet when you write. The fine craftmanship of each sentence. The vivid detail that keeps you drawn. The emotions the emotions each character has is pure genius!
I cannot explain it, but how wonderful you are at writing!

Love the last chapter! Amazing!

Much love!
-Alex

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Story, Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users