Photo

What You Isn't Always What It Is

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: One Direction Guys (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite One Direction Guy?

1. Zayn Malik (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Harry Styles (3 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Liam Payn (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. Niall Horan (1 votes [11.11%])

5. Louis Tomlinson (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. ALL!! (1 votes [11.11%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

What You See isn't Always What it is

Chapter 1

"Okay, see you there, Kat" I told my best friend, since 4th grade.

Ever since she chose me, the loser new girl, instead of the "crowd" I knew instantly she was going to be my best friend. I'm grateful for that, I'm glad I have a great friend who I can trust, but sometimes I wish I had more friends.

I hung up my purple, diamond encrusted into outlines that look like butterflies cell-phone. That cost me so much work and late hours at the bar.

I told Katie, or Kat as I call her, that I'll meet her at the mall to chill out.

We've been stressed out lately, because of the finals and test we've took. I mean, school is about to end, summer is coming. It's like they're trying to kill us with work before the summer so we won't have any fun!

Sometimes I think aliens, that look like human teachers, come to Earth to bore studnets to death, so they can rule the world with their boreness-ness.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....ha

Oookay. I'm a freak and I know it. You don't have to say that again, because ..... I know it. YEAH! Okay the tests has totally made me nuts. I'll get over it....sooner or later.

I went to my closet to find something to wear.

"Nope."

"Nuh-uh"

"No Way."

I pretty much said that until I came up with this and this.

With my hair down, sunglasses on top, big silver hoops, some clear lip gloss and my black cowboy boots.. Don't I got style? Hehe

I went on my way.

Few Hours Later...

"Oh My God! I can't believe you convinced me to let you buy me so many clothes!" I said with my hands full of shopping bags.

"Well, that's what I do, but they all look so stunning on you! You're my BFF and I want to buy some clothes for you, so shoot me! It's a free country!! And we're here anyway."

"Well, yeah but..but.....this is too much. Thank you." I stammered

"Come one Sophie, you know it was fun!! And don't mention it." She said

She started tickling me. I giggled "Well, I have to admit, it was pretty fun" I laughed.

We started strolling through the mall, looking through store windows.

We were chatting about Niall fom One Direction . Well, she was and I was just nodding and saying "Uh-huh","Yeah" and "I totally agree".

Yeah, I know what a wonderful conversation. Noticed the sarcasm?

So, yeah she was obsessed with One Direction.

I, on the other hand, didn't know a clue about them. I don't even know how they look! (or thier names, where they're from, their birthday or....you get the picture? If not too bad....sucker!! Just kidding! But still it's your problem if don't understand)

Oh sure, Kat showed me a few picures of them, but I just looked at them, not really looking, you know?

"-and those cute blue eyes-"

Yeah, I know I thought the Irish dude had green eyes(you know Irish. Green.Not that I'm saying they are bad, 'cause they're not....I don't think so?.), it sure did look like it (not that I was not paying attention..okay I wasn't but then she said green eyes. I'm a sucker for blue or green eyes. So shoot me.). But it turns out he wears contacts and they make his eyes look green or something like that. I really don't know.

Wait.

Did I just think about One Direction, and was thinking about one of the members eyes? Oh god I'm really am stressed.

"-he's so hot-"

Fudgeballs I wasn't paying attention.......again. I'm going to pay attention. I'm being really rude right now. She listens to me and I should listen to her. Not lose my myself in my own thoughts.

But.......since she was speaking of eyes.....

I saw some of the cutest eyes . They were hazel eyes to be exact.

When we were shopping earlier, Kat said "I need to go to the little lady's room. Can hold my clothes for me, Sophie?"

"Sure" I told her and grabbed her clothes in one hand, while I held my clothes in the other. "But you could've just said plain old "restroom". Saying "the little lady's room" is so 1800's" I teased her.

"Uh, whatever." she said and rolled her eyes

I saw her disappear in the "little lady's room" and laughed.

Man, I should've held the clothes a different way. My hands are starting to hurt. Who knew clothes could be so heavy? Oh, no. My hands are getting slippery. The hooks are getting harder to hold on to. I bet after this my hands are going to stink like metal. EW

Faster than you can say "fatcakes" the clothes spilled onto the floor. "Gods' teeth" I cursed. I know I'm old schooled. But guess what? I don't care. Right now I'm having a bad week and it's getting me moody.

I sighed and crouched down to pick up the clothes that fell. While I started doing just that, a strong tan arm started helping me.

"Let me help you with that." Said the sexy tan arm in a male british accent.

Which was hot and ... sexy.

I, still looking down, said "Thank-" I paused when I looked at him. Man, he was hot, just as his voice. But he looked a little familar.

He had dark brown hair, almost black. As I said before he had hazel eyes.

He looked like this: Posted Image
"-you"

"Oh, it's no problem helping you. It means I have an excuse being close to a beautiful lady, like you." He smiled at such ease that it was a little scary. In a good way.

"Ha. That's some joke" I laughed weakly.

"I don't see what's funny." He said in a confused voice. Which was SO cute!

"You called me a "beautiful lady". I'm not beautiful. I bet that old lady has a better chance of getting a boyfriend, than me." I said pointing to an old lady in a wheel chair flirting with an employer. You know, that's just sad. And I admitted to a hot guy. What's wrong with me, but I can't take those words back, not anymore.

I turned back to him and saw he was doing something I that I knew he would do, for some reason.

He was smiling. Those irrisitable lips curved upward, like nothing and made my heart pound a little faster. How do boys do that. I hate that. No fair, they can have super powers. Us girls just suffer the cramps when our period comes. The boys? Oh no, they can chill and make us girl's hearts beat faster than normal. That just sucks. Who's with me? But.... girls still rock. Hehe

"What? You know it's true." I said but couldn't help smiling with him. He makes me smile, like stupid. And I've only just met him!!

"No, I don't think so, she's way too old to get that guy, but you never know." He shrugged. "I'm smiling because, you don't know your beautiful and that's..... what makes you beautiful."

"Okay." I said slowly. Then said sort of quickly "Are you a poet or something, because you can money making those lines up, you know? Well, at first not much, but when time passes I bet you'll be rich. Then you don't have to worry about cocaroaches at your home. Because you know they are so gross, well for me, I don't know about you." Okay I know I'm babbling but I can't help it! And how did roaches get in the conversation? I was about to say another stupid thing, but he he chuckled "Okay. But I wasn't making those lines up. I'm not a poet, but I love to sing."

"Sure."I said slowly, again." And awesome I love to sing too! It's like ... experssing yourself. When you're on stage.... the spotlight is on you. You can let out everything that's inside you. You express the songs' mood in your own way. Like if I was heart broken about a break up one day, then I sing a break up song, I remember that day when it hurt the most."

"Finally someone knows how I feel! And it's great that we have at least something in common" He joked.

I laughed.

He stood up. I was about ask why, but that's when I noticed the clothes were already picked up. I was too busy paying attention ( I know ,wow for once!) to him and the conversation that I didn't noticed we were done. "Oh" I said softy while standing up.

"Yeah. I know. Here" He said giving me the clothes.

"Thank you" I told him.

"It's alright" He said with a wave of his hand.

"No. Thank you, I mean it. No one would've helped me."

"Well, that's rude" He said his face turned into digust. "You are supposed to help a lady. Not leave her on the ground when she needs it!"

"I know tell me about it" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I forgot. My name is Z-" He looked behind me. " I'm sorry I have to go" He said then started walking past me.

I turned around and saw him walk toward a "beautiful lady."

She sort of looked like this:Posted Image
Then saw him wrap an arm around her slender shoulders. They started laughing. She was his girlfriend. I felt my heart drop..

I bet he was telling her "I met this ugly girl, you know the girl you saw me with, she acted SO stupid around me! I helped her 'cause you know how I am, and told her she was beautiful to make her feel a little better about herself. Then she started talking about roaches. ROACHES! But I swear she was SO f***ing ugly! I bet she doesn't need a costume in Halloween, not with her face like that!"

My heart twisted in pain. My vision was starting to get blurry. What did I care what a hot, sexy stranger with a name that started with a "Z", has to say about me? Right? So why did it hurt so much? It must be harmones. Yeah, that's it, yeah,.... harmones.

I lifted one shoulder to wipe one eye and lifted the other to wipe the other eye. When I finished wiping my eyes, Katie came back from the restroom.

"Hey, vas' happenin'!"She said. But then noticing my eyes said in a concerned voice "Wait. For reals, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just something got in my eyes" I lied. I didn't know why.

"Okay that excuse is ,like, so old"

"Fine, you know I can't lie to you." I said while she put a smug expression on her face.

"So?"

"So what?" I asked innocently, trying to make time by acting dumb. Maybe she I'll go away. Okay not go away but you know she'll stop bugging me about this.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're crying?" She questioned me a little irritated.

"Oh" I paused. Then said "I was crying, not anymore. You know, past tense, so you got that wrong.So you don't have to worry anymore. I'm fine." I laughed weakly. Yeah, not my best lie but, hey it's something.

She gave me a look that said she doesn't want any witty comments from me, right now.

I sighed "Fine. But do me a favor first"

Now she sighed "What is it?" She said while rolling her eyes.

"Um....can you get your clothes. I feel like a huge alien bug is squishing me. And I noticed I don't like it." I told her out of breath.

"Oh" She said while grabbing her clothes. "Thanks"I said. Then she told me "Sorry. But, you really gotta stop with the aliens. It's starting to creep me out. And for the FYI THEY DON'T EXIST!!!!"

"You don't know that, they could exist. But the odd thing is that I'm scared that aliens are going to take me away in their UFO and kill me."She playfully hit me in the head and rolled her eyes.

"No. Now your wrong. If you got on the UFO it won't be unidentified, which is the "U" in UFO." She stated in a-matter-of-factly-voice. "It would have already been identified as an alien's spaceship."

"True." I agreed

"You know we're weird freaks?'' She said.

"Yeah. That's why we're BFF's." I answered. "Why are we talking about aliens again?"

"I don't know" She said.

I felt a wave of relief wash over me. It felt cool and relaxing. She forgot about, the why-I-was-crying-thing. Whew.

I guess my relief must of shown too much because she said "I know that face. You are SO not going to get away from this so easily, Sophia Cross."

Never mind the wave is drowning me now. OOOOO look at the fishies, WAIT. Those are NOT fishies. Those are sharks....with...with....th..the head of Kat's! She's coming after me....

"Soph." She snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Soph."

"Don't eat me!!!!" I bursted out, blocked my face with my hands, and leaned down a bit.

"Sophie, darling I'm not going to eat you. But I'll do something worse if you don't tell me why you were crying. I swear..."

"Okay!" I said. Awared that customers were listening to our conversation. "I will but when we don't have an audience to listen to our conversation." I whispered.

"Fine." She huffed.

It took awhile for the customers to stop looking at us and turn back into.....normal customers.

I told Kat everything. She said "He probably never said those things that you think he said to girlfriend. What if she was a girl and a friend, not his girl-friend? We've always known you had an over-reactive imagination."

She was right, about the over-reactive imagination part. And maybe she was right about everything else. She's always right about this stuff, girl stuff. That's why I love her (in a good way. I'm not homo.)(see I even think wrong). She always knows what to say.

"Maybe you're right" I told her slowly.

"Anyways you might never see him ever again. What a stranger thinks is the stranger's problem. You are perfect just the way you are. But if he has to say anything about you in your face or mine he can suck my-"

"Awww thanks, Kat." I said feelinng touched, but I also didn't want her to finish what she had to say. Little kids were looking (again) at us wierdly. But that's not unusual, we get those looks everytime, even before our "conversation".

"Don't worry about it. Come on there's a long line at the cash register." She said completely forgeting what she was going to say.

"Yeah, we better get in line" I say noticing the long line of customers waiting impationtly.

We haven't talked about the subject since then. And I haven't thought about him...until now that is.

But those eyes. It had something reassuring, something warm and something else, but I don't know what it is at the moment.

All I could think about was him.

Why did he help? No one would have helped me. They would just watch and never volenteer to help. Or give rude glares at me because I'm blocking the way.

I just want to know, why.

I don't know why I want to know. Maybe because deep down inside of me hopes that he like me or even....love me? That's stupid, for me to think that! He wouldn't notice a girl like me. He look looks like a super star god. He could get any girl he wants with a snap of his fingers, I bet. Why would he choose me? A tall not too skinny little bit fat but barley noticable, girl with plain brown hair and has pimples(okay like 2 pimples, but still.). I'm sort of nerd-ish, sometimes too quite, and love too read books. The only thing I like about me is my eyes, they're brown, but if it's in the right light it turn really pretty light brown. But....

those eyes.

They look familar like I met him before, but I could swear I haven't. Maybe I have, I don't know.

Those hazel eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Um this is ,like, my first story ever. So don't be too hard me.
Um I had this idea ever since I read other FanFics about One Direction.
I was obsessed about it then but now not so much.
But I'll try my best to update quickly. It may take long because I write in my journal then I type it up. :user:
Um if I offended anyone I'm SO SORRY!!! :icon_mecry2: I didn't mean to.
Please comment!!
So I'll be encouraged to write more.
Because if there isn't comments then I'll think I suck at writing, stop updating and put my pencil down for good.
Well unless I have too for school or something.
So please comment!!!!

P.S If I have any mistakes sorry. If I have any facts wrong or something can you help me out and tell me. Thanks!!! And Remember PLEASE COMMENT!!!

#2 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

I forgot many thanks to 24moon100 (Meg) and Jesselover! :heartbeat: :eusa_clap: :spinstar: :spinstar: :eusa_clap: :wub:
Without them I would have quit.
Thank you for being so supportive girls!!! :icon_queen:
This Band Fanfic thing would have never happened without you all.
:wub: Love you!!!! :wub: (in a good way!!!) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ;)

#3 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

Om god Thansk your such a good Friend without you i would keep trying to write stories THANKS!!! Love you But not in a gay way !:)

#4 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:01 PM

Om god Thansk your such a good Friend without you i would keep trying to write stories THANKS!!! Love you But not in a gay way !:)

Thanks!!!
You are and AWESOME friend too!!!
And ya' we are not homo.
I hope you like the story!!!

#5 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

This made me laugh,it sounds so much like my friends, it's unbelieveable!

I mean I like 1D but my friends are like totally obsessed and never stop talking about them.

It's good though, and you do sound exactly like my friends... :huh:

Lara (Delly) :)

#6 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hey! Cool story! This is a great start! Haha. I've never read a Band fanfic. :D

Update soon! :)

-MEG

#7 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

This made me laugh,it sounds so much like my friends, it's unbelieveable!

I mean I like 1D but my friends are like totally obsessed and never stop talking about them.

It's good though, and you do sound exactly like my friends... :huh:

Lara (Delly) :)

Um I'm going to take it as a compliment. Thank you!!! And I'm SUPER glad it made you laugh! It was sort of suppose to. :D

Hey! Cool story! This is a great start! Haha. I've never read a Band fanfic. :D

Update soon! :)

-MEG

Thank you SO much Meg!!!
And I'm honored that my story is the first band Fanfic that you read!! :user:
And yeah I'll try to update soon!!!

Many thanks to people that commented. :a_smil08:
It means I don't suck completely.

I'll try to update soon!!! :blush:

#8 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:15 AM

You should take it as a compliment! I mean they have some serious knowledge about them!

Haha, and I'm just sat there agreeing... Update soon my friend!

Delly <--- (I really need to get a proper signature thing..) :)

#9 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

You should take it as a compliment! I mean they have some serious knowledge about them!

Haha, and I'm just sat there agreeing... Update soon my friend!

Delly <--- (I really need to get a proper signature thing..) :)

^ Okay. I'll try to update soon.
And you really should get it. So much easier.

-Jennifer

#10 Qissy

Qissy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:43 AM

I hope there's more to read. Please keep on update soon!! ;)

#11 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

I hope there's more to read. Please keep on update soon!! ;)

Yes there is!!!

Okay I sort of like the next chapter, but I don't know about you all. :huh:

So if you like roasting then you are at the right place!!! :hyper:

The next chapter will be about roasting.
If you don't know about roasting it's sort of like people talking ....stuff okay bad stuff to each other.

So yeah. ^_^

I still have to write the chapter it's sort of short. :user: I just wanted to give you all a heads up!! Stay tuned!!!
;)

Edited by Purple Rocks, 15 August 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#12 nat24

nat24

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi,Posted Image
Thanks for looking at my story "When you think of happiness" it meant alot.Posted Image
I thought your start to the story was really good.Posted Image
I want to know what happens next with him.
Keep writing ...
Nat

#13 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Chapter 2

"Hey watch it!" Said a high-whiny voice that sounded familar.

"Can't you see you -" The annoying voice stopped. Thank THE LORD.

I woke up from my daze. Man, I wasn't paying attention (hey, wouldn't you guess?) where I was walking. I must of bumped into someone. I better apoligize.

"I'm so-" I stopped when I noticed who it was (maybe I shouldn't apoligize). Just my luck though. I've had a crappy week. Then add HER to list what difference does it make, right? WRONG!!! God, what have I done to you to make me have this slow torture called being teenager? Huh? Or maybe it's the devil's doing... bringing her neice, Britney White to torture me. And I say niece because Mr. White is a NICE man. I expected him to be snob or something because he's filthy rich, but he's not. Because evey time I see him he's so generous (and good looking, but don't get me wrong I would SO not date him.I mean it's just wrong, he's old and he's the father of my arch enemy.. But if he was like 17 then hell yeah! Okay maybe I wouldn't. Not because of what you think but because he would've never ask me out. And anyway I shouldn't be thinking about this. Like I said it's WRONG.) and has a strong lovely voice. I don't know how Britney got a high ugly voice (well, for me) and is related to him?

Oh, yeah back on topic here.

So, yeah you might have guessed that I bumped into my arch enemy, Britney White, at the mall.

Britney White, the most popular girl in school. Britney White the head cheerleader of the cheeerleading squad. Britney White the girl that dates the most popular boy in school that is head quarterback of the football team, Jake Latte. Britney the prettiest girl in school. Do you get my point?
She's also thinks she's all that because her "daddy" is one of the richest men in the city. All she got to do is ask, snap her fingers, it's put in a small pink pillow and it's hers. Boys go stupid when she's around, sometimes even girls.(Which is wierd) God I HATE her. She makes fun of me, pushes, trips, embarasses, laughs, and spits at me. Okay, not spit, I just added that for no reason,but I bet she would do it if she had the chance.

She looks sort of like this: Posted Imageokay okay like this: http://t1.gstatic.co...V7hozdUxPFMV6PF

Yes I know hidoes *Shivers*

" Sophia what a -" She looked at me up and down in digust "pleasure to see you." she rolled the words in her tongue. She said it exactly the opposite of what she said. Her henchmen (or should I say henchwoman or henchgirls or henchteens or even henchMONSTERS) giggled behind her.

"Hello Britney." I said through gritted teeth, tensed body and clencehed fist, trying not to roll my eyes ..... and not successeding. Go figures?

"Oh, Sophia didn't your parents teach you better manners?"She said in a fake disapproving voice and look. "Or are they too busy begging in the streets?"

Now that got me f***ing pi$$ed. Sure we aren't rich but we are NOT beggars. We are too proud to that. So, okay sometimes we get food from the church. So, what? If we NEED (not want. Like an iPhone or something. :( ) my dad some how figures out a way to get the money, but it's NOT from begging, I know that for sure. He would be rather be dead than being caught begging, he even said it himself. But sometimes we don't have much money so I work at a bar. I just give beer to stupid drunk idiots and clear the tables. Not much but it's $200 every week. Money is money. I give most of the money to my mother to pay the water, light and rent. And save about $20 and put in my piggy bank, I'm saving for college. Because I know my parents won't be able to afford it. They don't even have to say it. Even though my Dad says he'll find money some how, I know it's pointless. I 'll study,get a degree and work my @$$ off, to give my parents the life they deserve. They worked SO hard.. they shouldn't be bad mouth-ed.

"Oh, no Britney, nothing of that sort. It's just why waste your breath and time when you clearly don't deserve my manners. I'm not polite to sl*ts." I said slowly and cooly. My face seems collected, like if that comment she said didn't affect me at all, but it did. My trick is too seem like their comeback didn't hurt. Like they are a small or none importance to me. Then I do the comeback and they usaully seem frantic, embarressed, or angry. After that they try so hard for a comeback and that's when I know I got them. :badgrin: "Ooohhhh" Her henchwhatever choired behind her. I'm starting to like her henchwhatevers.

BINGO!!!! What did I tell you. I got her! I'm seeing red spread across her overly the top make-upped face. I smirk at her. Ahhh just like the rest Britney, just like the rest. *Evil laugh* Bwahahaha. Um, okay, something is really wrong with me...BUT why would she blushing if it wasn't true? OOO I think I got her secret now! :D

Then aruptly I see a blur swirl of beautiful blond curls in front of me moving away. Well, trying anyway. I see we brought a crowd around us." Aww, leaving so soon? And we were just having fun..well I was any way I don't know about you. Oh well, tell your mother 'Boodie hurt!' " I'm already enjoying this. I'm so glad I kept to myself all these years. Because if I hadn't I wouldn't have seen the shock on Britney's face when I said those words to her. I may be a nerd but I know when I've won. But man to tell you the truth, her mother's boodie is HUGE!!! It might be mean but.. what about all those things she said about me and my family..they hurted too, I have feelings.

She finally cut through the crowd, stopped and turned to me "Shut up, Cross. I'm going to make these last few weeks a living hell for you in school! So watch out!!!"Then she started to move away from me.

I wasn't really suprised because it was already a living hell. So what do I have to lose? "Britney! Be careful! You might knock your self out with your boobs! I know you don't want to have a black eye on your 'beautiful' face." I added for good measure. The henchwhatever's shoulders starting shaking then they stared to giggle. The little group started to move faster, but I could tell Britney was p* $$ed. This made me feel a %100 better.

The crowd started to part, and I was still smirking."Whoah. That roasting was,like, AWESOME!!! She got buuurrrnnned, did you see how red she was! UMMHMHM" Kat said. I snapped back to realtity. What did I do! Uh-Oh. My life will be a lot worse than hell. I defied the Great Britney, but it felt GOOD. Eh, what the heck school's almost over, what can she do to me in a few weeks, that she hasn't done over the years.

"Yeah, I was getting tired of her. And she ruined my mood ugh. I was having a great time! But then she came, urgh!"

"I know she, like totally ruined everything! O. M. G it's 4! We better get home. I bet my mom is waiting for me to make me a 'Princessa!' Do you wanna walk for a bit?" She asked.

"Sure. Why not? I need to calm down. No. I need to stop smirking before it gets me in serious trouble."

She laughed. "Uh, okay?"

"I mean yeah, or Ms. Hughs is going to slap it off and say" I said in a deep voice" 'Cross get that smirk off your face and, give me 500 push ups. NOW!!!! Then I want you to give me a 100 laps around the track when you are done!'" We started to laugh. Ms. Hughs was our P.E teacher. She was strict, she made an army general look like barney teaching his soliders the ABC's. But would you guess she's NOT married?Yeah, I thought so. She dispises childern,well it looks like it. And she'll make you sweat like a hog, when you're done with her class. Good thing I have her as my last class.

I skip shower (because,I mean, I know that we all have them same um,stuff, but I don't feel comfortable,showing them.) but I wet my hair,so Ms.Hughs won't suspect, change really quickly while the girls are taking a shower and put some perfume and derodent. Class ends,walk really fast to the house and take a shower. Voila!!! But Kat has been figuring out what I'm doing and joins me, so when we're changing she faces the oppisite way while I do the same. So yeah, that's how we roll. ;)

I've been having a bad week, but this event has just made my day,what else can go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um I know I've took-en a long time I'm sorry School's been...tough lately. And My computer some how didn't save my story. :I So again thanks for all the ones who read this story it means a lot. Thanks.
Oh if I did any mistakes um sorry! :blush:

#14 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Hi,Posted Image
Thanks for looking at my story "When you think of happiness" it meant alot.Posted Image
I thought your start to the story was really good.Posted Image
I want to know what happens next with him.
Keep writing ...
Nat

:mgwave: Hey thanks Nat for reading it! :icon_study: :elmo: And yes your story is like AWESOME!!! :wub: I love it! Thank you! It means a lot! :lol:

-Jennifer :m:

#15 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hey hey mi pequeño pollo!
(Yes, I just called you my little chicken in Spanish. No offence to be taken. I call everyone everything under the sun...)
This is very very good! I take it your favourite is Zayn then? Anyway, just wanted to say that this is great, and you need to update soon.
I mean it's vital.
For my health.
Mwuahahaha!
*cough.
You see, it's already going downhill! ;)
Delly x :)

#16 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

:icon_study: :eusa_clap: Luv your story !!! I love the picture of the fat person hahah

#17 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hey hey mi pequeño pollo!
(Yes, I just called you my little chicken in Spanish. No offence to be taken. I call everyone everything under the sun...)
This is very very good! I take it your favourite is Zayn then? Anyway, just wanted to say that this is great, and you need to update soon.
I mean it's vital.
For my health.
Mwuahahaha!
*cough.
You see, it's already going downhill! ;)

:spinstar: :eusa_clap: No offence taken my girl! ^_^ I call my friends names too. We always insult each other but then we laugh...
AND HAHAHAHA That made me laugh LmAo!! :hyper:

And this is where I need to correct you, my friend. Zayn is NOT my #1 Favorite. (But I real Directioner loves them ALL. :wub: ) I want to put a ... twist in this story. with out that twist well there's no story. If you want to know who's my favorite go check my page on about me. :)

And I'll try to update as soon as I can I promise!! :user:

And don't fail me now!! You must LIVE I tell you! LIVE!! :a_smil08: So use advil! I'm playing! :P

P.S Your comments always make me laugh for some reason. That's good! :D :lol: :icon_lol: :icon_sunny:

#18 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

:icon_study: :eusa_clap: Luv your story !!! I love the picture of the fat person hahah

Thank you!! And yes I put the fat, oops I mean well-rounded person to make the story more...FUNNY! :D

I like funniness in a story. And I'm glad it made you laugh! :D (because it was suppose too. and if no one laughed at it then I put that picture for nothing.And I would have felt very weird. <_< )

Thanks for posting your comment it means a lot, to me. And keep on updating! I want to know what happens next!

#19 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

Ah, you're a Harry Styles sort of gal are ya? :m:
I'm glad my comments make you laugh! I don't just come off sounding like some crazed lunatic then? ^_^
I will use advil, but I found 15p on my bedroom floor yesterday, so I'm one step closer to paying it myself! :D
Me and my friends call each other loads of stuff too, but I'm particularly inventive... :blink:
Sugar Martini anyone ;)
Anyway update soon,

#20 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Ah, you're a Harry Styles sort of gal are ya? :m:
I'm glad my comments make you laugh! I don't just come off sounding like some crazed lunatic then? ^_^
I will use advil, but I found 15p on my bedroom floor yesterday, so I'm one step closer to paying it myself! :D
Me and my friends call each other loads of stuff too, but I'm particularly inventive... :blink:
Sugar Martini anyone ;)
Anyway update soon,

SHHHHHHHUSH tell the whole world would ya'? :huh: J.K :lol:
-_- And no you do NOT sound like a crazy lunatic you sound like a funny crazy lunatic ^_^ .... I'm playing! ;)

AND good for you!!! You're becoming an independent woman! :') You're buying your own advil! I'm SO proud of you! :blush: HAHAHA! :D LMAO!

Thanks I will! I just need to write it now. Right now I'm suppose to :user: writing the story but I just wanted to get on here. :elmo: I just began my second paragraph of chapter3. :lol: YAY for me! :P

P.S : I like people who put lots of smiley faces!! :D :020:

#21 nbgirl

nbgirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

cute story :) And a lot of one direction fans here.

#22 nbgirl

nbgirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

#23 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

THAT IS SO FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT

#24 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:47 PM

Uh..thanks.. :)

And yeah, that's me!!!! And I'm proud to be one! :D

I'm trying to make different from the other FanFics. I want to be unique, there's going to be a BIG twist in here! :badgrin:

I'm doing this for my B.F.F she just LOVES One Direction! :love7:
:hyper: She screams each time their music is on I just sing along! :020:

#25 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

THAT IS SO FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT

THANK YOU!!!! :D

I am like totally blushing right now! :blush:

I'm glad you LOVE IT!!! :lol:

I feel all giddy inside!! :hyper:

I LOVE your story too!!! It's so mysterious!!! B)
You have to update more!!! And I'll try to update as well. Okay! Deal!

#26 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

I love your story! :m:

I loved that picture of the fat lady!

You're an awesome writer! :eusa_clap:

Please update soon :user: !!!!!!!!!!!!.

We need an update.

#27 nbgirl

nbgirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

Uh..thanks.. :)

And yeah, that's me!!!! And I'm proud to be one! :D

I'm trying to make different from the other FanFics. I want to be unique, there's going to be a BIG twist in here! :badgrin:

I'm doing this for my B.F.F she just LOVES One Direction! :love7:
:hyper: She screams each time their music is on I just sing along! :020:

Haha yeh it is different, I espescially like the funny pics that you put in it, and your main character is funny and honest which I love ! :eusa_clap:

Sorry about the short reply before,I was kinda in a hurry :)

#28 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

I love your story! :m:

I loved that picture of the fat lady!

You're an awesome writer! :eusa_clap:

Please update soon :user: !!!!!!!!!!!!.

We need an update.

Omq!!! Thank you!! :D

AND LOL!! :lol: Yeah, I was going to put like a scary, ugly picture :aiwebs_001: . but I couldn't find the right one! :( So I was surfing the internet :user: for no reason at all and saw 'the picture' and thought ' :icon_sunny: Perfect! And it looks funny too :P !'

:blush: And I'm honored for you to say that to ME! :hyper:

I'll try to update as soon as I can!!

It's gonna be sort of short :( ...so I'm going to use the tips my writing teacher is showing us and add a lot more of :m: detail...maybe. :huh:

Thanks for reading!

And oh! I almost forgot!!

I LOVE :heartbeat: your signature!!So cool!

#29 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Haha yeh it is different, I espescially like the funny pics that you put in it, and your main character is funny and honest which I love ! :eusa_clap:

Sorry about the short reply before,I was kinda in a hurry :)

Oh it's okay! It's just I really don't :angry: like when people say I'm 'cute' cause I feel like a kid. BUT if it's like 'Hey! Your outfit is soo cute!' Then yeah I'm okay.

So yeah....

I'm totally glad my picture make you all laugh! :D I sort of wanted to be different. :)

BUT it was sort of hard trying to find the perfect picture and the system lets it be on the site. I had to find a zillion :aiwebs_001: pictures of Zayn before the system allowed it! :o

I'm glad my character is funny :D , she's sort of like me... ^_^

I always LOVED :wub: the name Sophie, and by time I started writing this I was reading :icon_study: the Hex Hall trilogy. The main character Sophie Mercer and the lucky one she falls in love with was Archer Cross. So I added it together and wala! Sophie Cross came alive!! :spinstar: :eusa_clap:

Glad you loved the story and commented, it means alot. :D

- :m: Jennifer

#30 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Omq!!! Thank you!! :D

AND LOL!! :lol: Yeah, I was going to put like a scary, ugly picture :aiwebs_001: . but I couldn't find the right one! :( So I was surfing the internet :user: for no reason at all and saw 'the picture' and thought ' :icon_sunny: Perfect! And it looks funny too :P !'

:blush: And I'm honored for you to say that to ME! :hyper:

I'll try to update as soon as I can!!

It's gonna be sort of short :( ...so I'm going to use the tips my writing teacher is showing us and add a lot more of :m: detail...maybe. :huh:

Thanks for reading!

And oh! I almost forgot!!

I LOVE :heartbeat: your signature!!So cool!

You're welcome :a_smil08:

And Thanks. :D
And you better update soon 'because I'm not the most patient person :user:
Wait............ Does it sound like a threat????

#31 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

^The wait is over my friend..here it goes!!
But it's only half of chapter 3. I wanted to update now because, I'm so nice and it's Halloween...I didn't want to be mean!!(Hey that rhymed!) So here it goes I dressed up as hippie.. :P
Okay this Chap. Is sort of suckish I really think you need the WHOLE chapter but... I'm in a good mood cause I got CANDY!!!
If I got mistakes...sorry!!! It's sort of late over here...okay enough stalling here it go!(Sorry I didn't use smiley faces! :( ) And oh it's really short because it's only half of the chapter...

Chapter3

Kat and I walked around the mall just talking, you know girl stuff and nerdy stuff. Like if we did our homework or which teacher has been the b*tchest to us. Usually I say random stuff so we can keep on talking. We were in a deep convesation about us having a youtube channel. I wanted it to be about random stuff like in iCarly!(HEHEHE blowing up watermelons..BOOM...hehehehe) She wanted it to be like us talking about celebraties (like One Direction. Go figures!?) and girl tips(like hair, nails, fashion and the whole package <_<....Hey that rhymed! Cool!).

We just got lost of time. When suddenly she saw the clock up on top of a toy store it read 5:45. "AHHH. I got to go Soph! Mi ma if going to p*ssed! I was suppose to at the house at 5:30"

"Oh. It's okay I gotta work at the bar soon anyway." I said disappointed.

"Okay. So do you want me do give you a ride?" she asked, because she knows I HATE the bus.

"Naaww. It's alright, I'll survive! And anyway I wanna get a soda, I don't want you to be even more late." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She said in a hurry already walking away from me.

"Yeah!" I said louder as she moved away from me. "It's okay. GO!"

"Okay! I love you! See you later!!" she huffed, already sprinting across the tiles of the mall.

I smiled until I saw her get swallowed by the revolving doors. I sighed. It's been a long day. My feet ache, my legs burn, my eyes feel droopey and all I want to do is fall in my bed and go to sleep. Or at least be on the computer in megcabot.com or Faceook. I never knew shopping could be this exsahsting! Mabe that's why some rich girls are always so skinny, they shop a lot and on the way they do some exersice!

I went to a little store that I always like. An old nice lady runs the place. It's filled with candy, chips, CHOCOLATE, and cokes of many flavors you can't even start to believe! It's small, it doesn't even have a door it's sort of like a cave but built out of rainbow colors. The cash regerster is in a the round corner to the right.

But to my surprise the nice, short, old woman wasn't there, in her place was a young 15 year old. She's tan, dressed in an old faded T-Shirt, with some dark skinny jeans. Only a simple necklace with Jesus Christ decorated her slender neck. I crossed the room and got my bottled Coca-Cola. I put it on the smooth gray counter, consindation already buiding up.

"$1.25" she said with a thick Spanish accent in her lovely voice.

I slid $2 to her. Then asked ''Por que no esta la senora que siempre esta aqui, hoy?" Why wasn't the lady that's always here not here today? I think I startled her or something( because I knew spanish I bet. I'm Mexican but I have white skin so they think I'm a white person, I get that a lot.) , she put a weird expression on her face, but then recovered and put it crestfallen.

"La Dona Maria esta muy enferma del corazon. Yo soy sui nieta, Santa Maria, estoy aqui para cuidar la tienda." Mrs.Maria is very ill from the heart. She's Saint Maria, her granddaughter, and she's here to take care of the store. She said giving me the change back.

"Oh, espero que se siente mas mejor pronto." Oh, I hope she fells better soon. I said grabbing my chage back, .75 cents. I always check if I get the right change back, they might want to get a few more pennies extra without my knowing, it's happened before.

I left the Maria behind with another customer, feeling all dazed, I opened my coke and gulped some down. AHH the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola, it feels all bubbly in my mouth and sweet at the same time. (OOOO I felt like I was in a comercial, like you know how the people drink Coca-Cola then they smile and say 'Ahhh')

I really do feel bad for her, Maria I mean. But I never had a grandmother of my own. My parents says she died before they were even going out. They told me she smoked a lot but she was a wonderful person, everyone knew her. She was beautiful (lucky duck), every guy wanted her(again lucky duck, ), but my grandfather won her heart, but he too died with her. He killed himself so he could be with her (whoah, totally Romeo and Juliet-ish). I would've liked to have experinced some time with them, but I know that's impossible, now. Mi ma (My mom) says that I'll see them both when my time comes to go up in heaven.

Okay, I gotta stop all the mush-y gush-y stuff.

Okay it ends there guys!!! :( I got to go now!!

#32 SophiaCross

SophiaCross

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hey guys!!!

So I see you are all reading my story!! Jennifer has done a wonderful job of writing it!! :D

-Sophia :heartbeat:

#33 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

This is the rest of Chapter 3. It might suck but I haven't updated so I just updated...Comments and feedback are welcome. Excuse for misspellings, I really don't like editing I don't know why. Okay here ya go!

Okay, it's 6 p.m right now, the bus gets here at 6:15. I have time to spare, but sometimes the bus gets there a few minutes extra and then at straight at the dot they leave to the next stop. I can take my chances and go slower or speed up, get a magazine, sit down at the stop and read. ERRR I think I'll take the latter.

So, I pick up my pace and close the bottle. I know this cute little store that has C.D's, Hello Kitty things, shoes, bags, books and magazines. I see it pop from the other stores, it's like a zit on flawless skin. It's bright pink,with neon colors.

As I enter the store this little tune starts to run.

I quickly go to the magazine section. I scan the rows of magazines that they had. They all had they same freakin' boy band. I didn't even have to look at their faces ,5 boys plasted at the front, I just knew it was them.

So I skipped all my favorite magazines and got a spanish one. For mom. She loves getting beauty tips and cooking tips. She doesn't even use the beauty only the cooking ones.

I payed the bored looking lady and got the heck out of there.

10 more minutes. Cool! I got this!

I barely noticed how beautiful the mall really was. So huge with sparkling lights filling the room. Where was I when I could've sworn I've been here almost all my life, and I barley noticed this? I feel like a retard. Well, then.....

I opened the magazine to look at the hot-and-not section, while opening my bottle. Hey, what can I say I'm a mulitasker! So I was looking at the magazine and putting the bottle of coke to my lips, so close to getting to the sweet flavored drink when suddenly......

BAM!!!

SWOOOSH!

OUCH!!!

Some retard bumped into me, and hard too. My shopping bags flew all over the place and worse of all my coke spilled all over me! NOOOOO!!!! I can't drink it anymore!!! I was about to drink it too, but this retard HAD to bump into me!!!

Oh did I foreget to mention I'm laying on the cold hard ground with the wind knocked right off me? Well, that too. This a lesson I have learned never do multitasking in a mall, ever again.

I wanted to get up but I couldn't! Everything hurted. Then my luck changed, I saw a lad with brown curls and some green eyes looking at me. :)

~Jennifer :m:

I really wanted to end this Chapter differently but I really didn't know HOW so I ended up with this so yeah. Comments and feedback are welcomed!!!! :D
Oh should I use smiley faces during the story? To make it more interesting just a thought.

#34 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

Oooooh would I be wrong to say that you have now met a Mr H. Styles? ^_^

I wonder what's instore for you dear main character now? *Starts laughing evilly.. B)

Update soon my little directioner, or I will find a directionater to write it FOR YOU!
Yes, I went there! done done done... :evil:

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- okay, I'll stop now.

P.S. It was awesome. :)

#35 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Oooooh would I be wrong to say that you have now met a Mr H. Styles? ^_^

I wonder what's instore for you dear main character now? *Starts laughing evilly.. B)

Update soon my little directioner, or I will find a directionater to write it FOR YOU!
Yes, I went there! done done done... :evil:

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- okay, I'll stop now.

P.S. It was awesome. :)

O.M.G the awesome people didn't die in 12/21!! You're ALIVE!!! :icon_eek: I just had to say it. :a_smil08:

Well, I guess since YOU ALREADY SAID IT. :icon_geek: L.O.L :D

And there is A LOT in store for Soph. :razz: I'm going to make her life like heaven for a bit :angel12: then hell where she wishes she could die!! L.O.L um no, I just said that. She's not gonna die though.

And *sighs really deep and loud* :o You. Did. NOT. Just. Go. There. I could you my own blood betray me like this!! :074: *Long pause* Okay, okay okay. I'll do whatever you say master. Just don't do this type of evil on me. Not a DIRECTIONATOR. :(

I have so much fun with you! :D

I'll try to update as soon as I can!

P.S Thank you for saying that! That means a lot. ^_^ And YOU ARE amZAYNgly awesome :icon_sunny: !

#36 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

To anybody who reads this.

Should I put like the boys point of view too? In the story? Like short and sweet maybe long....I would like to try it but if I have enough support I'll do it, but if a lot of people decline I won't.

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!!!

So yeah comment.

#37 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

L.O.L when I was writing this my dog was at my lap...most of the time okay some of the time. Happy Birthday Zayn Malik!!! You're the only reason I'm updating today! :D I'm doing the boys POV later on the story. Oh I didn't edit again so, I'm sorry. And excuse me. Hope ya'll like it.

Chapter 4

D*mn he was.....cute! Like those men underwear models but mixed with a hot god all into one! It was incredible! :icon_eek:

"Miss. Miss Are you alright? Can you get up? Miss?!Oh my do you need a doctor or something.Miss, please say something." the incredible men underwear model god said. He sounded so worried! It was friggin' cute! ^_^ I saw worried lines started to form on his white forehead. And the best of all he was British!

There's something about British people all American want, it's addicting. And oh my, what luck I have! TWO Britsh people in ONE day!! It's like a 2 for 1 special at a store. :hyper: And they both look like angels :angel1: from above. I never had luck with boys maybe God is trying to save me for some one special! Lord I hope so!

"Ouch." I said. :aiwebs_001:

The guy started to relax. He deeply breathed out.

" Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"I'm alright." I said in a strangled voice."But I don't know what hurts more my back or my dignity of being called old."

His lips twitched a bit when I said that. :icon_lol:

"How do you feel?"

"Other of what I just told you and, I don't know how you'll take it, but being hit by stranger at the mall, getting knocked to the floor, I'm being honest here, was NOT in my list today." :sad4:

He smiled at me. :) Oh my, he also has dimples. GULP. :icon_eek: Can he get any cuter? :huh:

"Here let me help you. It was my fault of your falling." He helped me get up, pain shot up my back but I didn't say a word. Nothing new, I do it everyday, saying nothing, but wishing I could. He got all my shopping bags off the floor.

I reached to get them off his hands, he lightly gave them to me, but I noticed he held on a second longer than it should've been. :mgicecream: It's like time froze, it was only him and me. Alone. His green eyes looked into my dull brown ones. He smiled at me with those plump pink lips.

"Here you go." he said in a husky deep voice.

"Thanks" I said in a croaky voice. I cleared my throught. "Thank you."

"I'm very sorry I bumped into you. Next time I'll watch where I'm going."

I smiled shyly at him "It's alright." :blush:

I really didn't want this moment to end but I guess someone had to.

"I-" We both said at the same time. We laughed a bit. :lol: Then we did the same thing. It was sort of awkward, but I loved how he was getting shy-er and shy-er. :a_smil08:

"You go first."

"Um, okay. Er I have to go. It was nice meeting you. Thank you for picking up my stuff."

"Oh. :( Okay. I have to go too. I was suppose to meet the lads at the front of the mall. They'll start to worry soon."

We looked at each other. I smiled :) and sort of bowed my head. He returned my smile with one of he's own. :D

I turned and walked away. I looked backed and saw that he had left. Oh, well. That's when I realized how much my back really hurted. Like needles seeping into my back in millions. :mgbumblebee: I grabbed my back.

I kept walking until I saw a clock on top of an ice-cream :mgicecream: store. 6:20 "Sh*t" I said under my breath. "I missed the f*cking bus. I'mma be late. " Now I'm going to have to call my mom to pick up. It's not that I don't like her coming here, it's just she has a lot on her shoulders then me. I feel like I'm a bother, an obsticle in here way. :(

I slowly pull my phone out. My thumb looked like it didn't want to unlock but I forced it to. My thumb slid across the surface of the phone, it was right above the speed dial. And I pressed it.

I told mi ma (mom) that I needed a ride to Kat's house. Err yeah.... she doesn't know I work at a bar. She would have a heart attck if she knew. She thinks I work at a sewing shop. The lady named Petra is like a grandma for me. She knows everything, and tells a bit of lies at mi ma so she thinks that I really work with her. And sometimes when she's not looking I put a bit of money under the cash register. She tells me not give her a cent but I can't help it.

I hung up on her. I exagerated a bit when I said I had a lot of shopping bags. It's only a bit of clothing in each bag. So it seems like I have a lot but I don't. You may ask why I did this, well Kat wouldn't let me get away with only a few pieces of clothing. She has money to blow, she got some pretty good cash. Almost like Britney. Ew, that word tasted awful on my lips. :sad4:

I gathered all my clothing and put it into 2 bags. I threw away the rest of the bags in a nearby trash can. I walked toward the front of the mall.

Fresh warm air hit my face like a boxer hits his oppnent right on the face. I breathed in deeply, loving :heartbeat: each intake of breath.

As I was standing I saw someone jogging toward me. It was the same guy that bumped into me. B)

"Hello. :mgwave: Again" He said out of breath.

"Hi." I smiled :elmo: "I thought you already left with your friends?" :huh:

"I was just about to. But then I saw you." He smiled :D at me then said to me "And I wondered if you needed a ride or something." This time he smiled shy-er and I think he blushed :blush: .. or it could've been his jog toward me. I think the latter.

"Oh! :blink: No thank you. <_< Someone is going to pick me up soon. -_- "

Then my phone rang. It was ma. I answered her. She told me she's going to come really late, and if I would mind if I stayed a bit longer at the mall. (In Spanish of course) In Spanish I told her, it was alright that I already found a ride, she doesn't have to pick me up. She told me okay and told me she loved :love7: me. I replied with 'Yo tambien the amo. Bye besos' (I love you too. By, kisses) :heartbeat:

I hung up, and looked at the guy.

"Well, that was my ride....and it's not comming.....so like can I rewind and say yes to your request?" :huh:

He smiled. :) "Of course. Lets go!" :hyper: And to my surprise :o he grabbed my hand and we started to run to this nice black convirtable. Dang, he must have some cash up his sleeve. :blink:

He opened the door for me, and did a mocking bow and said "Ladies first." He gave me a cheeky smile. ;)

"Why, thank you young boy. That was very sweet of you." I said in a fake fancy voice. ^_^

"Why, you just hurt my soul. :( I a BOY. :o I have know that I'm 18 considered being an adult" He said in a fake offended voice a smile creeping up his lips. :icon_lol:

I rolled :wacko: my eyes a smile already on my face. :happy8: I gracefully entered the unknown car.

And to my view I saw 4 boys lookin' at me. :blink:

And one of them was the same guy that made me cry :icon_mecry2: earlier this day. :icon_eek:

Okay good-night guys! I'm really sleepy. Please comment. You'd make my day. ^_^

#38 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Well! You've outdone yourself here! T'was officially awesome! :D
Y'know, I always find it kinda weird that Americans like British guys... :blink: Trust me, take it from a British girl, they're all equally annoying! -_- ;)
I'm sorry I had to threaten you with directionators, but I felt that it was a necessary move, as I needed the next update asap. :)
I think that it would be great if you did the guys point of view, and am very much looking forward to it! :lol:
I hope Sophia doesn't die.. And I hope you update soon!

I'll reign in the directionators...

FOR NOW....

Mwuahahahahahahahah- Oh.. It's happening again...

#39 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

So awesome! :a_smil08: :icon_lol:
Need an update soon!!! :user:

^_^ It is a nice idea to do the guy's P.O.V. Makes it more interesting. :icon_study:

#40 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

So awesome! :a_smil08: :icon_lol:
Need an update soon!!! :user:

^_^ It is a nice idea to do the guy's P.O.V. Makes it more interesting. :icon_study:

#41 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

~Seating Chart
Louis- Liam
Zayn- Niall- Sophia -Harry

~ (Brad) Zayn Malik P.O.V (Chapter 5)

It's her. 

The girl I helped pick up her clothes. And... she's with Harry. The flirt. She's going to fall for him and then we'd be gone to the next city. She's going to suffer. I have to stop him.

What. What I'm I saying. We promised that the guy who sees the girl first, gets her. What if he saw her before me. Why didn't I think this when he did the same thing with the other girls. No. Yes. No. Errr going to take my chances but it might ruin my friendship with Harry...

What I'm I saying!? He could get any other girl. She's nothing special, she's just another one. Right? So why do I feel the need to protect her?

She's staring at me. What?! Do I have something on my face? But I can't move it's like her stare made me freeze. I can only stare back at her.

"Sorry lads!" She breaks off our stare to look at...Harry. "It's just that a lady friend of mine needed a ride." Harry said. He said the key words. He's saying that he's interested. No interventions. She's his. I felt my heart drop for some reason.

"Let me introduce my friends to you." He said to the girl. "This is-" Harry said pointing at me. I shook my head from side to side with wide eyes while she was looking at him with helpless ones.

"Brad!" I blurted out. "My name is Bradford, but my friends call me Brad." I smiled at her. The lads raise an eyebrow but stay quiet. I pulled out my hand so she can shake it. I saw her hesitated a bit before she grabbed my hand lightly and quickly took it back but not before I saw it tremble a bit.

I frowned. Why did her hand tremble? Does she remember me? Maybe she doesn't because she hasn't said anything to me yet. What's wrong? Is she afriad of me? Oh my so many question! It's making me dizzy.

My god girls are different langauges to boys.

I suddenly felt pang of guilt for lying to her. But she would be more interested in Harry if she knew he was famous! That's why girls only like us, for our fame and money. So they can have their names plastered in front of the newspaper. Or something like that. God why did I lie! If I took my words back I would look like a fool in front of her. Now, I don't want that.

I give the boys a pleading look. I mouthed "Lie." while she was looking down at her her feet. I wonder if she's shy or she's just uncomfortable.

"This is-" Harry started but was interupted by Niall. I smirked in satisfaction, but then a wave of guilt washed over me. Why was I acting like this?

"Michael." He said with a shy irish smile. Adorable, he has a fragile heart, no matter what he says otherwise. 

"Do I know you? Because you look really familar." she said with a liquid voice that made me hiptonized.

Until the words actually hit home run inside my head, I tensed up. She's going to be screaming soon. Saying "AHHHHH it's One Direction!! oh my god!!oh my god!!! I'M IN A CAR WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!AHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" or something like that. Everybody went still. The air was so thick of tension. 

But of course Harry, always having smooth flowing lips that can get him anything,  said "We were at the mall, going all over the place, you might have seen him there." Everybody relaxed. I breathed out. I didn't know I was holding my breath. I think stress can do that to you.

"What I  want to know is that why I haven't seen you before that.... incident we had" he purred. Ehhhh what?! What incident? What are they talking about? I'm not saying this in a nervous voice in my head.  Why would I do that!?  I tensed up once again but this time it wasn't from fear of getting caught.

"Ah, yes that incident." Her eyes lightened up. I couldn't help but stay at her lovel eyes." I'm glad I didn't meet you before that incident" she said jokingly and smiled at him.

"But will you rememeber me after this?" he asked coyly. Oh god just shut up Harry.

"You betcha!" She lightly touch his shoulder then took it back as if she just noticed what she did. But I saw Harry's eyes explode with millions of stars, like he just saw a real life unicorn pooping out pink glitter, yes his eyes were drawn to her like mine were. 

Just great. 

She recovered and put her hand up like she was flatening a poster on the wall or making an imaginary rainbow . "The guy that tripped me and made me loose my precious soda. I will always remember that."

Harry's face turned serious."Are you still upset about that? I can buy you another soda, if you want."

"Oh, no! It's okay, um I'm not that thirsty anymore. But thank you." She told him shyly losing her giggly voice. 

"Are you sure? "

"Yeah. Please. Contiue with your introdrucing" she said noticing us again.

Sensing she wants, to drop the subject, he pointed at Louis and said "This is-" 

"I'm Captin William miss." He made a big show of taking off his pretend hat and got her hand and kissed it lighly. "At your service, anytime anywhere." He smiled. I felt a twist in my heart. Jealousy? Nah...okay yes.

With Harry? Definitly.

She smiled and laughed lightly. Damn she looked so beautiful when she was at ease...well at least while Louis and Harry flirted with her.

"And finally this is-" Then I saw her lick her parched lips while she thought know one was looking. She lied. She is thursty.

But then I saw Liam's serious eyes go directly to mine. I knew what he wanted: a GOOD explanation to why we were lying to this innocent girl.

"James." he said breaking our eye contact "Nice meeting  you miss." Liam smiled at her. He's nice to everybody, so I really didn't feel anything but nervousness about the talk we were going to have. And Niall well, he wasn't flirting her so that's good. 

What I'm I thinking? These thoughts, aren't normal,,.or are they?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Sorry I haven't updated. but here you go! :D

#42 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

~ (Edward) Harry P.O.V (Chapter 6)

Something is really fishy. Kitty fishy. Why on the Queen of England did he lie about his name? And the other lads did the same. Even Liam! The smart, nice one! Zayn's name wasn't that original. Brad. Bradford. That's where he was born. Ridiculous. The others used their middle name, but Niall, he used Michael, because of his favorite singer. They are terrible liars. That's what I like about them.

But everyone lied. I have to stick with the boys. They're like my brothers. I can't abandon them!

"And I'm Edward." I told the girl. I don't even know her name. I was about to ask her, when suddenly, it was like she read my mind and said "My name is Sophia. Thank you for offering me a ride. That was really nice of y'all" She said with a thick Texan-American voice and smiled.

I couldn't help but grin at her.

But I glanced past her and saw Zayn looking at her adoringly. My heart came to a stop, he likes her. ZAYN actually likes someone

Whoah. 

I never took girls seriously. They only wanted me because of my fame. But it looks like Sophia doesn't know about us. Which I feel sort of happy but at the same time offended. We are the biggest boy band in the world right now. Our bodyguard Paul has a bodyguard! 

Maybe I can be myself again. Back to the old Harry that didn't have special treament because of his fame. Could run around without it being on the news.

What I'm thinking?  I'm only going to see for a few more minutes and then I'll never see her again.  Ever. And when that happens she's going to take my only chance of being.....me.

"And where are we to take you, Sophia?" Louis asked her.

She told Louis- errr I mean "William" the directions. 
~~~
I've been gone for a long time, i know, and I'm super sorry! But I'm back?! Well  this week I'm on tour with my choir so it's gonna be really tight. :) Whale have a wonderful day and stay strong! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users