• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#46 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:39 AM

Oh God, have I mentioned how much I absolutely detest Hamish? Well I do.

I still cant believe she's trying to get him back after what he's done, but at least some good may come out of it.

(i.e. He realizes what a mistake he made and wants her back only she finally knows that she has never liked him but is in fact falling for someone else...) Well, I hope so :P

Anyway, update soon!

:heartbeat: Suze

#47 turquoisedawn

turquoisedawn

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:33 AM

You said you were writing... I NEVER KNEW IT WAS THIS, GEORGIA!!!

Cooper. Is. Just. Magnificent.

I want MOAR.

#48 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Awww the things with Kennedy's mom is so sad :icon_mecry2: I feel like Coopers kind of been let in on part of her life that no one else has ever seen now though....which should of course bring them closer ;) hehehe.

Barbie, barbie, barbie... <3 I love Coopers nickname for Kennedy. It's too adorable :)

Anywayssss I'm glad you FINALLY updated!! I read it yesterday, but of course yesterday I was far too lazy to comment :D but whatever. Update soon so I can see what happens next!!!!!

#49 4evermediatorlover2010

4evermediatorlover2010

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

**New Reader**
I love Cooper! The Barbie thing is priceless.

I'm really liking this, update soon!!

#50 4evermediatorlover2010

4evermediatorlover2010

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:25 AM

Happy Page 2!!!

#51 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hello Georgia!
:mgwave:
*NEW READER* :icon_lol:
Okay, so this was a beautiful thread. I should have really read hard and actually love this story. I feel bad that I haven't. But now! It's changed! I love it! I want more from 'Barbie' and Cooper!

Hamish...Well he can go to :074:

Anyways! GEORGIA! I sugguest you start typing! I want more! And you haven't updated in a very very long time... :angry: So update please! That would be so awesome! I WANT MORE BARBIE! I love your stories Georgia!

soo...update?

Or I'll cry... :icon_mecry2:

I'm sad...update....please....now...i need to know more....please?

Alex~ :lol:

#52 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

SAM:D - Thank you love! haha. Having a pet name is hot :)
Yeah, Kate is a control freak and Kennedy is a bit of a softie. Not the most equal balance of power there.

MEL:D- Ah, everyone is loving Cooper :)
Its a good thing I have a little twist coming soon!
It actually took me a really long time to come up with a name.

Suze:D - Aw, I still have a little soft spot for Hamish, I love all my characters, even though they may do the wrong things.
Believe me, some girls go back to guys who have done way worse than cheat. :( sigh.
Hehehe. We will see!

GEORGIA:D (Its no longer weird writing my own name :P)
Hahaha. You haven't been on in so long!!! I've been working on this for a while.
You will get MOAR soon!

JAMIE:D - Yeah, its tough having a bad family situation you cant control. But their family copes. Sortof, :)
Hheheeh. Adorable was what I was aiming for!
Oh I am always lazy when it comes to commenting. ... updating... replying... writing. :P

4evermediatorlover2010:D - I am so sorry I dont know your name!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this :) x
I will do very soon!

ALEX:D Hi! Aw, thank you. I am glad that you love it :)
Wow, so much Hamish hate, though I cant say I blame you.
I am typing! I am slowly getting through the chapter. The ideas are swarming in my head but there are so many other words to write for my assignments. :(

Hey guys!!

I know I haven't updated for a while, but it will be done soon! I am hoping for tonight or maybe tomorrow. I have like 9000 words to write by next Friday (No Joke.) for my University Final Assignments but then I AM FREE. For FOUR months!!!

While your waiting... check out my summer story?

For the Love of the Game.

Okay. Gotta get back to the study! If I finish an assignment today (or get close to it) its UPDATE WRITING TIME :D

Love you all,

Georgia .xxx

#53 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:27 AM

Small little quote from the next chapter! It is being written, I promise!

"You know Barbie, I'm starting to get the feeling that I will be orchestration this little boyfriend recoup mission." Cooper sighed, looking down at me.

Slamming my locker door shut, I didn't want Cooper to feel like he was the one winning my boyfriend back for me. How lame is that? I stood on my tippy toes and gave Cooper the smallest kiss on his cheek.

"Barb-" he started.

Finally, one way to stop the boy talking.

Georgia xx

#54 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

:hyper: :icon_eek:

NOW POST!

Alex~ :icon_lol:

#55 JesseIsMyHero

JesseIsMyHero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:56 PM

Please update.!(: I'm in love.!!!!

#56 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

BUUUUUUMP! :D

hahaha, you need to update. Because I was just thinking about Cooper and how he calls her Barbie as I lay here, staring at my demonic fake baby.

Point is, you need to update! :D

Pleeeease.

#57 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

Updateee pleaseeee!!! I miss this ;(

#58 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

I know what you are all thinking:

What The Face? Is Georgia doing what I think she is doing?

That's right Peeps:D IM UPDATING.

Now, originally this was ment to be longer, with a second part to the chapter. But I liked where it ended too much to keep going.

I promise not to take so long next time!

Chapter 6

“I’m not sure how I’ll make it, but look how good I’ll fake it

.”

By the time I finally made it to school, first period was already half way through.

Wanting to avoid drawing attention to myself by arriving 30 minutes late, I went to the administration’s office to explain my arrival.

The office lady, Mrs Cole, was no stranger to me arriving later than all the other students. She had been at the school a long time, and knew all about our family situation. Dad had filled the school in about my mother’s condition when she spontaneously took Kate and me to Florida for two weeks. That time she was convinced dad was sleeping with our next door neighbour; even though, Lauren was an out of the closet lesbian. Visiting grandma in Florida had been a sudden departure; therefore the school was now aware of us and the chance that the Stradford girls just might not turn up to school one day.

Clicking away at her computer, Mrs Cole marked my attendance, not bothering to give me a tardy notice. If she had given me one for each time I had been late, I would still be in detention from freshman year alone. 

“You can just go on down to the library if you want Kennedy, there is no point going to class now.” Mrs Cole gave me a warm smile and a slip of paper to give the librarian and sent me on my way.

Walking down the empty corridors, I finally felt comfortable in the school for the first time this year. This is supposed to be senior year, where you work hard, you get into a great college and you spend time with the people who love you, or if you’re lucky; that one special person. I however get the little whispers of Hamish’s infidelities and how I was to blame for this. It bothered me, a lot. Nobody had really cared about our relationship after the first few months. Well, after everyone had gotten over the, is he really going out with her? Now it was like we were the only people in the world to break up. 

Kate and Ashlee seemed like they were on my side with the whole get Hamish back plan, but honestly sometimes it felt like all they wanted was for me to get over him and move on.

I spent the remainder of first period, lost in the world of Jane Austen. I envied the way that Elizabeth and Mr Darcy, throughout all of the troubles and prejudices that they were faced with before they were able to admit and embark on their relationship, in the end; they still go their happy ending. I wanted my happy ending. I thought I had it, obviously not; however I will get it.

The bell rang above me and I made a motion to return the book back to the library shelves before I made my way to the third floor, where my locker was located. When I got there, Cooper was leaning up against my locker door, blocking my access. 

“Never pegged you to be a class skipper, Barbie.” Cooper taunted as I approached closer to him.

I gave him a confused look, since when did he know my class schedule? 

“Since when are you in my Advanced History class?” I asked, raising my left eyebrow at him. It had only take eight months, but I finally mastered the skill. Now I used it whenever possible. 

“You mean that you have not noticed me?” Cooper put a hand to his heart and looked heartbroken. “That hurts.” I sighed, 

“Seriously, Cooper?” He nodded at the book bag that was slung over my shoulder, “You never carry that around during the day, figured that you only just got here when I saw it.”

I was silent for a moment, how did he know that? It was the second day of school, only half of which I had actually spent any time with Cooper. Meaning that he was either extremely perceptive, or he had made a note of it last year; which raised more questions itself.

I looked up at him. Cooper was at least two foot taller than me, even with these ridiculous shoes on. His green eyes had a glint of knowing, which made me nervous. Not wanting to be under his scrutiny any longer, I gave him a slight push on his upper arm attempting to move Cooper out of my lockers way.

He took the hint and moved so that I could open my door, but he was still able to keep his face securely in my way. I rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to exchange the books I had taken home last night with the ones that I needed for second period.

I looked past Cooper, down the hallway to see if Kate was anywhere in sight. I wasn’t however, wanting to see Hamish saunter down the hall; his adorning groupies in tow. Hamish was looking around the corridor as if he was searching for someone. Hoping I wasn’t about to become a feature in another Hamish and Hannah moment I moved my eyes back down stared at the books in my hands.

Noticing my actions Cooper glanced over his shoulder quite quickly then turned back and brushed some dark hair that had fallen into his eyes and looked at me expectantly. 

“You should give me your number, Barbie” he said, louder than what was needed. I looked at him, a dumbstruck expression crossing my face. 

“What?” I replied intelligently.

“Your number. You know, the digits that a person would dial if the wished to communicate with you on your cell phone?” Cooper spelled out for me, a grin tugging on the corners of his mouth.

“My.. My number?” I faltered for a moment. Was he serious?

Cooper lent in towards me, close enough so that I could smell the clean scent of mint on his neck. I felt myself take a sharp breath and make a motion to take a step backwards before I was more affected by Cooper’s aftershave that I already was.

“Give me something to work with here, Barbie.” He whispered in my ear, his breath  sending shivers down my spine. 

Reaching into my locker he pulled out a pen and the small pad of sparkly sticky notes, he put them into my hands and gave me a look,  one that dared me to write down my digits. 

Clutching the items in my hands, I shut my locker and held the pad against the door. I flicked my eyes back down the corridor and saw that Hamish had stopped and was talking to another guy on the basket ball team. It looked like he was having an proper conversation with his buddy, but I could see his gaze staring intently at me. 

"Cooper, you just won't give up will you?" I said giving him a smile. 

The twinkle that I saw in his eye told me that this was only the beginning. 

I sighed, looked at Coopers face, and the sighed again. 

"Look Mathews," I said calling Cooper by his family name. "I'll give you my number. But if you call me for a midnight booty call, you might just regret this moment."   

I glanced at Hamish while I said this, his eyes narrowing when I said 'booty call'. This made me a little bit happier. 

Copper took the piece of pad paper I had ripped off for him and put it in the front pocket of his well fitting jeans. He also had a vintage The Clash T-Shirt on. I loved vintage tops. 

"I make no promises, Barbie." 

He turned and walked in the opposite direction to me, passed where Hamish had been standing. I noticed the death glare that Hamish sent his way, though Cooper waved it off with a shrug. 

I started heading in the other direction, towards my next class. Feeling the soft vibration of my phone in my handbag, I reached in a pulled it out. 

There was a text from an unknown number, and after accessing the messages in my phone I laughed. There written was the message : 

....That earned me a ride in a Porche, at least , Barbie. 
                -C 

Well, that's me done:) what do you guys think??

#59 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

YAYYY!! Georgia updated! :D :D :D Thank goodness.

That was perfect, beautiful, awesome, etc.

I mean, I seriously want to know cooper, lol. He just seems cool. And adoraaaaaable :D

I loved how they were both making Hamish jealous. Too awesome. Cooper is doing a very good job.... And seriously, Kennedy's got it easy. It can't be too hard to pretend to flirt with cooper :P

Anyway, you better update soon! Because I don't want to wait this long again :( hah.

UPDAAAAAATEEEE!!!

#60 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Georgia! You updated! How awesome! That so made my day.
Cooper is sooo hilarious. And cool. And adorable. I think Coop and Kennedy would be perfect couple.:)

-Sammy

#61 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

GEORGIA! Omigosh I cannot believe I haven't read this yet! Man, I was missing out on sooooo much! Seriously, I read the whole six chapters all in one sitting! And that, well that takes me a while to do... (Slow reader) :D Anyway, what I mean to say is: I LOVE THIS STORY TO PEICES! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I'm so happy that its break and that I had the chance to add yet another fabulous--not scratch that--AMAZING story to my list of following.

Alright, alright. More like to my list of stalking... Lol.

So let me just say, right here and right now, that I absolutely and positively ADORE Cooper! Love him love him love him! He is so sexy and sweet and funny and...just downright attractive on every level. :love7:

And Hamish? Yah...not so much. Though, I can tell you this: I bet Hamish is so gonna want Kennedy back now that she has a much better guy in tow. :) (i.e) COOPER!!!

Granted Cooper and her aren't exactly going out or anything (YET!), I can still sense the attraction between them. Can totally tell they have feelings for each other. Which, by the way, only adds to my already unbridled excitement! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Also, Hanna? Yah I hate her. I don't care if its a strong word like Kennedy said; I just do. If I were Hamish I would dump that chick already. Just saying...

And I feel so sorry for Kennedy and the deal with her mom. :( Believe it or not I can actually relate to that. My sister has a psychotic illness too (post traumatic stress disorder) and now I don't see her anymore because she doesn't want anything to do with my dad (long story)...So, that really hits home for me right there. :blush:

:icon_eek: Hey wait a minuet. I just had a TEXT to SELF connection! O-EM-GEE!!!! (Hehe. I'm such an English nerd... ^_^ )

Quoting:

Copper took the piece of pad paper I had ripped off for him and put it in the front pocket of his well fitting jeans. He also had a vintage The Clash T-Shirt on. I loved vintage tops.

"I make no promises, Barbie."

He turned and walked in the opposite direction to me, passed where Hamish had been standing. I noticed the death glare that Hamish sent his way, though Cooper waved it off with a shrug.

I started heading in the other direction, towards my next class. Feeling the soft vibration of my phone in my handbag, I reached in a pulled it out.

There was a text from an unknown number, and after accessing the messages in my phone I laughed. There written was the message :

....That earned me a ride in a Porche, at least , Barbie.
-C

Firstly? I agree with everyone else. I just love the nickname he's come up for her. Its cute in its own stereotypical way...;) Or, at least coming from him it is...Haha. I loved how they were trying to make Hamish jealous and stuff. That part was just awesomely awesome all around. :P

With the shooing gestures from Kate and the utter obliviousness from Cooper, I put my hands on the edge of the car and pushed so that I was now actually sitting on Coopers car.

As Cooper had not yet realized this, his mind obviously off somewhere else, began to take off after the Toyota which had moved in front of him. With this sudden movement I was thrusted back awkwardly, my body landing airways in the seat, my legs out of the car flung over the door and my head landing on Cooper left leg.

This all happened in exactly two seconds. Over the cars frame, I could see Kate, nearly squealing with joy. Shooting her an evil look I tried to sit up.

"Uh, Barbie. Why did you just land in my car?" Cooper looked at me like I was psychotic. Great.

"I thought I would be a nice surprise. Well at least someone did." I muttered the last part under my breath.

Cooper looked at me, opened his mouth and closed his mouth. Studying me for a moment, he spoke. "My car was moving."

"I noticed."

HAHA! I loved his reaction! To be honest I thought he was going to get mad or annoyed or something but when he just seemed amused about it, it made me like him even more. <3

Cooper looked deep in thought, something I didn't think could happen. Clicking his fingers suddenly, I jumped, much to his delight. He smirked and carried on speaking. "Barbie."

He lost me. "Barbie what?" I gestured with my hands.

"Barbie," he repeated, pushing some of his dark hair from his face. "Your new name. I told you, princess doesn't suit."

He flicked his green eyes down my body. "Yep, definitely a keeper."

:lol: Do I need a reason to why I just loved that?

“Barbie,” Cooper spoke my name, butI failed to hear him.

“Kate is going to murder me.” I muttered,she was overly protective of not letting anyone know about mum’s condition. I was all for not broadcasting it to theworld, but I did feel that it was okay for us to tell a close friend. Just for mental and emotional support.

Sadly Cooper did not fall into this category, at least not yet.

“Barbie.”

“Yeah?” I had stopped pacing now,and looked up at Cooper.

“You can talk to me. I’ll listen to anything, Barbie.” His words sounded so sincere that my heart actually felt alittle lighter for a second. Hamish was still my world, but in that moment,Cooper didn’t seem all that bad.

*Heart melts* Awww! Did I mention how much I just LOVE him?

"That car is hot." I called down after him.

Turning around, Cooper started walking backwards, facing me. "I could say the same thing about you, Barbie."

I blushed, he grinned.

:heartbeat:

Just want to say it one more time: I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. It tis no lie that I'm practically obsessing over this right now. Usually I don't have any sort of exterior reactions when I read stories but this made me laugh, squeal, and feel the tingles all at the same time! So Georgia? Please stop and take a minuet right now to throughly pat yourself on the back because that is a very rare accomplishment on your part. Its only happened to me a handful of times.

Geez how I feel like kicking myself right now for not reading this sooner! Its so amazing! Everything. Your writing, the characters, the story! It all ties beautifully together. I just can't get over my astonishment! I'm so impressed, Georgia!

So anyways...I DEMAND YOU TO UPDATE NOW GEORGIA! Now that you have me as a reader, I wont leave you alone until I have more! I NEED more Cooper!

Ps: I made my font "Georgia" just for YOU! ;)

Pss: Wow that comment is probably going to look really long...Haha.

Love your newly #1 biggest fan (whom is calling dibs on Cooper :D),

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 18 December 2011 - 12:05 AM.

#62 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

^ Hah, I sometimes make my font Georgia for her too! :P

Okay. You got a Meggie comment, dude. You HAVE to update now :)

#63 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

Jamie: :lol:

Can I also just mention how I love the little sayings at the start of each chapter? They're always so catchy and fitting, y'know? ^_^

UPDATE!

-MEG

#64 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Chapter 7

“Sisters, the term is self-explanatory.”

It didn’t take long.

Word about Cooper and my little performance at my locker had reached maximum exposure by the time lunch rolled around. Except, well, the student body didn’t know it was a performance, they thought it was real.

Hamish thought it was real.

At least that’s what I could gather from the shooting glances that he gave me as I walked in to the cafeteria and took my place next to Ashlee, in the same middle table that we sat at yesterday.

Cooper is a genius.

Ashlee looked up at me as she pulled the top off her yoghurt container. “So,” she began casually. “I heard you and Cooper were making out against your locker today; between first and second period.”

I nearly spat out the sip of water I had just taken from my bottle. What?

Seeing the sly grin that was creeping over Ashlee’s face told me that she knew it wasn’t true, she just liked to see me suffer.

“Ash, nothing like that happened. He asked me for his number, that’s all.” I stated honestly. Though the look on her face told me, she knew that I was telling her everything.

Personally I didn’t think Ashlee actually needed to know that Cooper’s aftershave made my stomach flutter.

I didn’t even want to know that.

Ignoring the thoughts of Cooper and his sweet smelling aftershave, I turned back to Ashlee with the intent of getting to the bottom of this rumour. If there was one thing I hated more than Hannah in the world right now, it was that someone was out there, telling people untrue things about me. If they were telling people the truth about what had happened between Cooper and I; that would be fine. But rumours?

I’d seen what rumours could do to someone I loved, I wasn’t about to let things get out of control for me.

“Who did you hear that from?” I asked pointedly, narrowing my eyes.

“Don’t worry Ken, it’s just a rumour.” She said avoiding my look.

Ashlee.”

“It’s just a silly rumour. It won’t bring any harm.”

I could not believe that Ashlee was holding this information from me. Less than two years ago my family was at the centre of a rumour mill explosion, thankfully though, it was not about my mum. It was about Kate. She had spent a year abroad in London, and well, let’s just say that the Kate I know today is radically different to the one who left on that big jet plane. The school exploded when she got back, the innocence that was Kate had left forever and people wanted to know why. When she wouldn’t tell them, people got creative.

“Why is it so hard for you to tell me?” I asked exasperatedly.

“You’re not going to like it.” She muttered to herself.

Turning back to her yogurt, I knew that Ashlee wasn’t going to give it up. It was that best friend thing when you know against all odds; you’re fighting a losing battle. In Ashlee’s case, I could tell it was because someone she admired was pulling the strings of our encounter.

Meaning that –

“Oh for Goodness sake, Kennedy it was me.” A voice I knew all too well spoke from behind

– It was Kate.

I spun around quickly, causing my hair, which had once again been straightened to death fly to my face.

“What!?” I exclaimed, as I extracted some hair that had gotten caught in my lip gloss. “How could you do that to me? I can’t believe you told everybody that. What does Hamish think? What does Cooper think?” I tried to catch my breath as I rambled.

“WTF, calm down.” Kate said disapprovingly as she pulled out a chair and sat down opposite me. “God.” She muttered. “Try to do the girl a favour.”

“A favour?” I nearly screeched, glancing at Ashlee; who just put her hands up in an I am so not getting between you two at the moment gesture. “How can you possibly think that you did me a favour? After this morning at home, I’m not even sure I am talking to you.”

“What happened this morning?” Ashlee interjected.

She told our parents about Hamish, and practically threw them a million hints about Cooper.” I said with a huff, my salad I had purchased was looking less and less appetizing with each word that was coming out of each of our mouths.

“Hey,” Kate said, sounding defensive. “You were the bright one who told them Cooper was at the door.” She however had no problem at all tearing into her, chicken and avocado roll that dad had made for us this morning, mine was still sitting on the bench at home due to my sudden departure. I looked back to my own lunch with distaste.

Cooper was at your door this morning!” Ashlee squealed, and then turned to me. “How did you fail to mention this to me? Is that why you were late? I texted you a million times in first period.”

I sighed, “Ash, so not the time.” The multiple conversations that we had going on here were making my head spin.

“Kennedy, I only said to a few people that you and Cooper looked quite close this morning.” Kate said calmly, carrying on and ignoring Ashlee’s conversation segway.

“Close enough to be making out!?” I hissed at her, it was a miracle that nobody had noticed our, albeit slightly loud conversation yet.

“Well somebody had to get people talking; you guys are pathetic at this.” She stated in a matter of fact tone.

“He asked me for my number. In front of Hamish!” I retorted.

“Hello!” Kate near shouted. A few people turned to look at who had made such a ruckus, but with a glance from Kate, they were fully engaged in their own lunch again. “That’s what I am talking about. Getting your number?” She rolled her eyes. “Are we still in the seventh grade?” Kate added in a mocking tone.

“I thought it was cute.” Ashlee muttered.

I looked at her, thankful she was game enough to say it. I held the same opinion but it’s not like I was going to vocalise it.

“Exactly! The last thing we need is for this situation to be cute.” Kate seemed horrified of the word.

Huh? What in the world is wrong with that?

“Is it wrong for me to ask why?” I said cautiously. “It’s harmless.”

Kate snapped her fingers. “There, you said it yourself. It’s safe.”

I gave her a blank stare, the same face that was pinned to Ashlee’s.

“You two are clueless!” she shrieked annoyed at our lack of knowledge and banged one of her fists onto the table. “You to ramp it up a bit. Sure, Cooper getting your number was an okay start. Plus you have the new look. But there needs to be more.”

“More.” I echoed, “What else can I do?”

“Kennedy,” Kate looked at me sweetly. “Flirt.”

I nodded once.

“You do know what that means right?” she asked.

“Yes.” I replied curtly.

“Please, you were lucky that Cooper walked you through the whole number thing.”

She was right, I knew it. She knew it.

“You have to make Hamish think you want Cooper. Jealously is your best asset here. Well,” Kate paused. “Along with the rest of that.” She gestured to my body.

“Kate! I can’t do that,” I stammered.

“Why the eff not?” She posed.
“I..” I took a breath, knowing there will be teasing over my next statement. “I feel like I will be cheating on him.”

Ashlee, who had been silent until now burst out into hysterical laughter. Between her snorts she managed to choke out, “Ken, honey, cheating you should not be worried about. Falling for Cooper however..?” She trailed off, noticing Kate’s growing grin.

“I am so never falling for Cooper. Never.” I repeated soundly. Frankly I don’t think anyone was taking me seriously, which was stupid. Why would I be going through all of this if I didn’t want Hamish back?

“Oh whatever,” Kate said, annoyed at my statement. “Now, back to flirting, do you need a demonstration?”

Did I need Kate to go and shamelessly flirt with a random guy just so I could take notes? Hell no. The embarrassment of her telling me I had no flirting prowess was kind of insulting; I did date Hamish for almost two years. I have some idea of what drives him wild.

I just didn’t think I would have to use it. Though if it doesn’t work, I guess there’s always Google. It’s never failed me before.

“Thanks, but I’ll pass.” I said, fidgeting with the label on my now empty water bottle.

“You know doing that is a sign that you’re sexually frustrated right?” Kate smirked. “Maybe Cooper could help you with that, and it would sure as help your case with Hamish.”

I threw the bottle her and poked my tongue at her. Sure, she had been a pretty big bi.tch to me today, but we were sisters after all. What pair of sister has that perfect relationship?

“So what are you going to do now Ken?” Ashlee asked.

“Well, I think I need a car.” I said, a plan formulating in my head. It would require leaving school property during free period, but I could handle that.

Shamelessly flirting with Cooper, in front of Hamish?

I could do that? Right?

Georgia xx
Also, sorry I haven't replied to your comments. I did but then MCMB stuffed up on me and they disappeared. And at 1:45am, I really don't have the brain capacity to re think and re write :P But to recap: They always make me smile and you guys are the reason I write. Its that simple. Meg, your comment made me speechless. I sat there like :o for about ten minutes. xx

#65 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

An update! OH. MY. GOD....FINALLY! :P

As always, loved the little saying. Fit perfectly with the chapter. :)

And omigosh she's going to flirt with him! Now that...that is something I'll pay to see. ;)

Not only will it hopefully drive Hamish wild, but Copper too! That is, if Kennedy doesn't try too hard. Haha.

And I can totally tell she's lying to herself about falling for cooper.

Proof:

Personally I didn’t think Ashlee actually needed to know that Cooper’s aftershave made my stomach flutter.

I didn’t even want to know that.

She likes him more than SHE even realizes.

Quoting:

Did I need Kate to go and shamelessly flirt with a random guy just so I could take notes? Hell no. The embarrassment of her telling me I had no flirting prowess was kind of insulting; I did date Hamish for almost two years. I have some idea of what drives him wild.

Oooolala! That tis a good sign there! :D

I just didn’t think I would have to use it. Though if it doesn’t work, I guess there’s always Google. It’s never failed me before.

BAHAHA. Totally unexpected that one. Made me laugh. :lol:

Gee am I excited for the next chapter! Seriously why'd you have to end it like that? Soooooo unfair here! Now I have to wait and wonder...And I'm too impatient for either....:unsure:

The next update better have Cooper, okay? OKAY?

Haha.

Well anyway, just wanna say that I enjoyed the update! The next one better, and I mean BETTER, come soon!

-MEG

#66 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

GEORGIA!!

Hiya. :) Sorry for later than usual reply. I read this back a few days ago with Cheyenne when she spent the night for forever and ever. :) And we bothhh loveddd it. :D

I can't wait to see her flirt, even if she sort of feels like thats cheating on Hamish. I will certainly be entertained. :P God, I am dying to know Cooper's reaction when she does flirt with him. Like if he'll be surprised she had it in her or of he'll just go right along with her. Honestly, either will suffice because it involves Cooper and anything that involves him is lovely. :D

The little mention of Kate's past was interesting. Will we learn more about that???

Anywayyyys update soon pleaseeeee! With Cooper. :D

Ps: Cheyenne's words after she caught up reading-- "Well, she needs to update again! Right now!" Hahaha.

#67 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

MEG- Hahha, FINALLY! I know right, I'm super bad at updating quickly, it happens once you become an 'adult' and have responsibilities. :( And I am glad that you like them, the majority of the ones I have used I've come up with from my own thinking, but some are like lyrics :P If you can pick them out I'll... Congratulate you? Ha. Well, yes, she is going to try. I've never been a good flirt-er or been able to do it at all, so writing it is going to be interesting. And yeah, Kennedy is more, totally trying to ignore any feelings that may be developing for Cooper because she has been and is still madly in love with Hamish. Some things are hard to let go of. I'm excited for what will happen too! I've never been a planner so its all up in the air at the moment. This chapter was completely different to what I had envisioned it to be.

Cooper will defs be in the next chapter! I'm sorry he wasnt in this one! :P

JAMIE!! - Haaaaa, I can wait to see her flirt either :P Cooper's reaction? Hmm, Im still deciding what i want that to be, so many options and follow ups to consider. Cooper is lovely :) But you may hate me in a few chapters :P Cant have a story with out twists right? hehe.

Kate's past was something that has been playing on my mind lately. Obviously she isn't your standard girl, and for my own benefit I wanted to know why she was like, the way she it. But then it grew. There will be various little hints about Kate throughout the rest of the story, if you can pick up on them. Then... when I finally get Kennedy's story finished, Kate will be explained :P

I will :)

And tell Cheyenne that she is such a darling :) And that it will happen soon!

Bahaha, God I am glad I still have you guys reading this, otherwise.. Kennedy would still be an idea in my head.

Love, Georgia. x

#68 JesseIsMyHero

JesseIsMyHero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:25 PM

i love it.!! keep writing.!! and fast. :)) go cooperr.<3

#69 Slaterlover

Slaterlover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

You should really update, because this story is to ah-mazing to give up. Anyways, I really like Cooper, and not Hamish and the girl he's with. I really hope Ken ends up with Cooper! So, please UPDATE!
-Sushi

#70 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

Well? Where has this been? I think it has been long enough now.

UPDATE, will ya?

Love,

-MEG. :D

Edited by 24moon100, 25 February 2012 - 11:30 PM.

#71 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Ughhhh, I cant believe I never replied- I was pretty sure I did comment!

*sigh* Im losing my memory, and slowly my mind :P

Anyway...this is incredible :D

I cant wait for some more Cooper scenes ;)

Hamish, eat your heart out! Gosh, I really hate the guy...

UPDATEEEE!!! xx

#72 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

Hey guys!!!

No I haven't forgotten about this story, as I am sure some of you have been wondering. I've just been super duper swamped with school restarting, starting a new job and being on my professional experience.

But in better news, the next chapter has been forming its self in my head and I swear it will be up soon!!

I am so very sorry for the delay!

I hope you don't all leave me, Georgia. x

#73 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

That's okay- just try to update soon! :D

I cant wait for the next chapter:)

#74 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Yah...like REALLY SOON!

For my sanity...

XOXO :D

-MEG

#75 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:49 AM

Finally I have read every update so far!

Things are stiring and I am loving it.

by the way can you give hamish a naty disease because that will make me soo happy?Maybe bird flu? or Syphylis?

I have a list of em . :D

-Anshi

#76 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

Gosh I love you Ladies x

Progress update on my update...

I have a terrible cold at the moment and my head is mush. But I have written the beginning and the ending of this chapter.

Now I just have to do the middle bit.

This one is going to be big, guys. I am nowhere near done and already over 1000 words into it. So this should make you somewhat happy.

How about a little quote from the new chapter to keep you all going?

Rubbing my temples I sighed, this was not going how I pictured. I was supposed to take this beautiful car back to school, where the onslaught of students leaving the campus would stand and gawk while I lent up against the side waiting for Cooper. Then… Okay, I hadn’t really gotten to the part where I flirted with Cooper in front of Hamish.

Thanks for all your comments guys, you are the reason this story is still going.

Love, Georgia.

#77 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

I'm craving an update right now! It's been FOREVER!

-MEG

#78 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Sigh, I am so bad at this guys.. I am so sorry. School has been kicking my butt. They are shoving 13 weeks of work into 8 weeks. Basically, I am not in a good place right now.

But! I am slowly chipping away at this chapter and thought you deserved status update on the .. update. Its coming, slowly, but its showing promise :)

Here is something slightly, well cryptic from the next chapter. Just to keep you interested.

What did Hamish need to tell me?

Was it about us?

Did he want to get back together?

#79 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

WUIOGDEIBLJWKNXNLJKLJNWK!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE TO UDATE NOW! :P

#80 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Dont worry, just update whenever you can :)

I like the little spoiler, by the way. Ohhh, I wonder if Hamish is jealous already!

And I cant wait to read more about Cooper....

#81 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:37 AM

Just so you all know I am still alive, and will be updating some time soon; I have a little teaser for you all.

][/size]First of all, he is a mechanic. Second, he was the person I was going to collect in this car. Thirdly, he was the only one I could bare coming to save me from this ridiculous situation.

Love xx

#82 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

Yay excited!! I know you've been busy, but I can't wait for the update... :)

#83 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

YESSS! Please please update soon! :heartbeat:

#84 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:11 AM

UPDATEEEE SOOON!!! :D

#85 Slaterlover

Slaterlover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

UPDATE, please!
-Sushi

#86 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

Chapter 8
“Note to self: Always forget the rag.”

This was not good.

The spluttering noises coming from the Lamborghini Miura I had ‘borrowed’ from my dad’s collection, without his knowledge of course; began when I was half way back to school.

This was not good at all.

As I began to ease back through the gears, slowing myself down; the car the vintage car started jerking violently. Knowing that I had my feet nowhere near the clutch to warrant the actions displayed I hit the indicator and popped the gear stick back into neutral, pulling over onto the dirt patches that edged the road. The last thing I wanted to do was call my dad and explain why one of his beloved cars was not in the shop but sitting on the side of the highway, hazard lights blinking.

Turning the engine off, I rested my head against the steering wheel to try and sort out what I was now going to do. What I didn’t expect was for the cars horn to be so darn touchy, nearly hitting my head on the roof when the large blast was emitted.

Rubbing my temples I sighed, this was not going how I pictured. I was supposed to take this beautiful car back to school, where the onslaught of students leaving the campus would stand and gawk while I leant up against the side waiting for Cooper. Then… Okay, I hadn’t really gotten to the part where I flirted with Cooper in front of Hamish.

Actually, I hadn’t factored Hamish into this at all.

I banged my head against the steering wheel again in frustration; this time the horn seemed to work as a wakeup call. The whole point of this was to get Hamish back and here I am making plans that would not benefit my situation at all. Boy, did I need a reality check.

But before a reality check could happen, I needed to get off the side of the road. Mentally I went through the people I could call in my head.

Kate? No way, she would laugh at the situation I had once again gotten myself into that required her help to get out off.

Dad? No freaking way.

Hamish? No God freaking way. Normally he would be the first one I call, but explaining what I was doing out here? Probably wouldn’t help my situation.

Ashlee? She would drop anything to help me; but her lack of driver licence, kind of renders her useless.

And... My mind went blank. Did I really not have any more friends that I could call? I sighed; all the other girls that I hung out with last year were only friends with me due to Hamish. The lack of their presence in my life in the last week was evidence to that.

Was I really stuck out here? God, why couldn’t I have just gotten Cooper to come up with some sort of flirting plan? It would have saved a whole lot of problems.

This time, instead of using the steering wheel as a weapon, I smacked my forehead with my palm. Truthfully, with all the abuse it had been given I wouldn’t be surprised if a bruise appeared tomorrow.

How could I have been so dim?

Cooper.

Duh, Kennedy. I thought to myself. First of all, he is a mechanic. Second, he was the person I was going to collect in this car. Thirdly, he was the only one I could bare coming to save me from this ridiculous situation.

I grabbed my iPhone, which was sitting on the passenger seat and got out of the car. It wasn’t going anywhere and I didn’t want to be in there a second longer than I had too.Finding Coopers number in my phone I quickly typed a message, I knew he was in class; but there was a good chance that he had already started ditching last period.

Less than a minute later I had a reply, I let a small laugh out. Cooper was on his way. At least that’s what I gathered from his cynical ‘What have you done now’ response to plea for help.

As I waited, exactly nothing happened. Not one person that drove past on the busy interstate bothered to stop and ask why a seventeen year old girl was standing in front of her car. Really, I could have just been abandoned, or robbed and not a single person had the decency to stop. Seriously what kind of town did I live in?

Not wanting to stand anymore, I sat down on the least dirt covered patch of grass I could find and leant against the front of the car. I shut my eyes and tried to think of a happier place. I think that between searching for my happy place and waiting for Cooper’s arrival, I drifted off into a light slumber. One of those peaceful and restful times where the whole world seems to slip away and you can just relax. These times didn’t happen to me very often, so I was embracing this while it lasted.

My eyelids fluttered as I sat against the car and that overwhelming sense that something was right in front of my face. I opened my eyes and Coopers large green eyes were staring right into my own. He was crouched down in front of me, watching intently.

“Ah!” I exclaimed, my head jerking backwards as much as it could into the front of the car. An expression of pain shortly escaped my mouth; my head was getting quite the bashing this afternoon.

“Barbie,” Cooper said looking concerned. “Are you okay?” He leant forward and put his hand on my neck, cupping my head.

My breath caught in my throat.

It seemed like time itself had stopped. All that I could do was look into Cooper’s eyes and see my own mirrored back in his. What was happening? This shouldn’t feel like this… I should not be having this kind of reaction to Cooper. His touch was as light as a feather as it grazed my cheek, as his hand gently pulled my head so that it was no longer against the front of the car. I could barely feel the movement. Breaking our eye contact I shifted my vision towards the ground, the connection that I could feel was verging on the side of intimate, somewhere I was not going. Though the presence of his hand lingered on my skin for what seemed to be forever, when Cooper realised the length of our skin to skin contact time he retracted and moved his upper body back.

I exhaled slowly.

Cooper stood up and the extended his left hand out to me; the gesture was obvious. I took his hand and he effortlessly lifted me off the ground. Freeing my hand from his I instantly moved to brush the dirt off the seat of my pants, Kate would never forgive me if I didn’t; they were her clothes after all. After making sure I was dirt free, I brushed my hands together and looked up at Cooper’s expectant face. He had his arms crossed and a look on his face that demanded an explanation.

“What did you do?” He asked, pausing after every word while dropping his arms and walking over to the car.

I didn’t do anything.” I retorted. “It’s the stupid car that decided to stop working properly.”

“What were you doing?”

“Um, driving?” I responded confused, was there even an alternative answer to that one?

Cooper gave me a look. I sighed.

“I was driving on the highway, obviously. The car started making spluttering noises, so I pulled over.” “Was there any mechanical sounding clunks or grinds?” Cooper asked a look of intent concentration on his face.

“What? Mechanical clunks?” I repeated back to him, with no idea what he meant. Without missing a beat Cooper was suddenly spurting horrible sounds and noises, all of which were coming from his mouth.

Not being able to control myself, I busted out with laughter. He glanced over at me and grinned.

“You have no idea what I am talking about do you?”

“Was it that obvious?” I said as I moved over to get a better look at what Cooper was doing, which was apparently lifting the bonnet of the car up and inspecting the motor.

“Yes.” Cooper replied simply, “How did you even get your licence?” He joked.

“Kate took the test twice. The second time she went with my papers.” I winked at Cooper, holding back another laugh at his jaw dropping expression. The priceless look of shock and bewilderment that crossed his face was hilarious and it took all my self-control to hold my poker face.

I waited a moment or so before relenting with a “Kidding, Cooper.”

“Not funny, Barbie.” He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

“It’s kinda funny.” I said in a little girlish voice. That made Cooper look up.

“Christ, you know when you speak like that? You not only look like Barbie; you sound like her too.”

“Wait…Wait one second there.” I said, causing Cooper to stand up straight from the car and walk over to me; his towering height casting a shadow over where I stood. “Are you, Cooper Mathews telling me…” I paused to make sure that I had Cooper’s full attention, though I always seemed to hold his interest when we were together. “Are you telling me that you actually watched a Barbie movie?”

His face paled for a moment, and then after he ran his hands down his face, the babbling started. “Uh… I…Ah, I have cousins. Small cousins. Small girl cousins. They uh, like barbie.”

I raised my eyebrow at him, “Chill Coop. We all have a secret shame; one day I’ll even let you in on mine.”

But Cooper was no longer listening to me; the focus of his attention was back on the slight problem at hand. My father’s car, which was sitting on the side of the highway. He was now crouching down besides the car, straining to look under its body.

“Is there a rag or something in this car?” Cooper asked his voice was muffled as he moved to open the car door and have a look for himself. “I need to check a few things.”

A rag?

“Uh, no.” I stated, “Dad doesn’t really let this car out of the yard, let alone plan for it to break down.”

Shutting the car door Cooper sighed and muttered something about cleaning his car out for the first time in a month only yesterday. Next thing I knew Cooper was reaching for the hem of his shirt and pulling it up over his back and head.

I tried to divert my eyes. I tried to look away. I tried to think about anything else but the fact Cooper was now shirtless.

It was hard.

All I could see was the golden tanned skin of Cooper’s extremely perfect and defined muscles. They were everywhere. Biceps, triceps, abdominals, back and chest all culminating in that perfectly sculptured ‘V’ torso. There was even a tattoo splayed under the nape of his neck, across both of his shoulder blades; though I didn’t have the mental focus to see what is was clearly but it looked like letters. Either Cooper spent a lot of time at the gym or the rumours were true and he really was an underground street fighter.

I was nearly certain that you could hear the sharp breath that I took when Cooper moved, bent, reached or in some way used anyone of his muscles; sending a ripple effect through his entire chest. One that I had the strong desire to put my hands on and feel for myself.

Wanting to slap myself, I tore my vision from Cooper to mentally reprimand myself. How could I be having these thoughts about Cooper? I knew I was still completely and utterly in love with Hamish. Even though, I noted with a sigh; his chest was not as good as the one right in front of me. But there was more to my love for Hamish than his physical appearance, it was simple. Hamish made me feel whole. I took a lot of energy to think of an important memory in my high school experience that did not include him, and I didn’t want to think of spending the rest of my time in school or graduating without him. Though to be completely honest, I was starting to feel like Cooper was going to be a factor in that future too; his role however was still unknown.

As I was having a self-reflection, Cooper on the other hand had inspected all that he could of the car and still came up with nothing.

“Barbie?” Cooper said, tearing me away from my thoughts. “I’ve just called the shop and their going to send out a tow to bring the car back to the garage. I need to get under here to figure it out.”

“Oh okay.” I answered, instantly worried about how I was inevitably going to have to explain this to my dad.

“They’re going to be about 15 minutes to half an hour, so I suggest you get comfortable” Cooper said as he sat down on the dirt, still without his shirt.

I nodded and gingerly sat down next to him. I glanced over asking what I knew was going to be a pointless question, “Are you planning on putting your shirt back on?”

He looked back at me and grinned. “Nah, its got oil and other crap all over it.”

“Oh,” I whispered slashed basically mouthed.

“Why? Does my half nakedness make you feel uncomfortable, Barbie?”

I opened my mouth to speak, but truthfully I had no idea what it makes me feel.

And that’s what scares me the most.

<3

Oh my god. Have I really not updated since JANUARY? Wow. I am so sorry! There are a million reasons I could give you for not updating sooner, but they are the same old things. School & Sickness.

I really hope this is okay? And starts to make up for the months of nothing you have gotten from me.

Georgia. x

#87 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

*Combusts with joy*

*Recovers*

*Reads obsessively*

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! I am off to read now! :D :D :D

#88 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

“Why? Does my half nakedness make you feel uncomfortable, Barbie?”

I'll tell you what it makes me: a very VERY happy reader. Squeal for HOTNESS! :heartbeat:

Anyway LOVED it. Honestly Kennedy must have attracted some sort of mental instability because HOW could she not understand those feelings are called LOVE?

Cooper is SO much better than Hamish. She even said it herself, he is going to be a part of her future. The role? RELATIONSHIP!

This was so cute:

His face paled for a moment, and then after he ran his hands down his face, the babbling started. “Uh… I…Ah, I have cousins. Small cousins. Small girl cousins. They uh, like barbie.”

Nice save there Coop. :lol:

Intrigued to see where the next chapter leads! Let's make this update quicker okay? Please and thank you!

-MEG

#89 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Cooper, your half nakedness is not a bother at all. He's wearing too much clothes, actually.

:) Haha I'm a freak.

But YESSSS. FINALLY. OHMYGOD. It had been so long. You would not believe the shock when I realized you'd actually updated for real!! Haha, and it was awesome, even though it only made me wanting more and more now...

Oh, she shoulda known immediately that there was no one else but cooper who could help her out in the situation she was in. :) Because cooper, we've established, is perfect. And he can help her do anything and should stick around for any future emergencies that she will undoubtedly need his assistance with... :)

Yeah I just want cooper to be around, I think it's pretty obvious. Baha.

Anyway, great chapter!! I can't wait to see how she explains the situation to her dad :P so hopefully I won't have to wait as long for the next update though!! ;)

UPDATE!! :D

#90 <3Cheese<3

<3Cheese<3

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

That was great!

Cooper should take his shirt off a lot more ;) it would make [i]me]/i] happy haha
I really enjoyed that. I wonder what her father's going to say.

But doesn't it always seem that the mechanics always take their shirts off and look good doing it? Cleary this is all my comment is going to be about so...

Update Soon Please :heartbeat:

:heartbeat: Cheyenne Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users