DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

Okay, okay, I admit it..

Spoiler

Yea, right

And no offence to Skylar but that b*tch! She has no clue what she's missing out on!

In other words : Awesome update :D:D:D

-ALEXX JENNING

PS: Keisha is oficially coming to the wedding!

Haha, I knew you were involved in it! I knew someone hacked into my computer and wrote that. Hahah Just kidding Mrs. Jenning!

Don't jump to conclusions

glad you liked it, Mrs. Jenning!

I shall tell her and Tony to attire to the wedding :)

Alex~ :mgturtle:

#92 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:37 PM

FRICK! Skylar suckkks!

but the update rocked :) And, Turner-my dear Romeo-is still as adorable as ever.

So in speaking of Romeo.....

BUH BAM!
"Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boisterous; and it pricks like thorn." -Romeo and Juliet

^^My words exactly

-Nikki

#93 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

hahah you and your Romeo-Correction: Turner- haha

Oh! and
HAPPY PAGE THREE

Woah, at Page three already? Woah! CELEBRATE!!! haha
Thanks!
And yall don't jump to conculsions!!
Alex~ :mgicecream:

#94 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:04 PM

Okay, okay, I admit it..

Spoiler

Yea, right

And no offence to Skylar but that b*tch! She has no clue what she's missing out on!

In other words : Awesome update :D:D:D

-ALEXX JENNING

PS: Keisha is oficially coming to the wedding!

Hehe I agree total opportunity waster. Like the end :) Now I'm curious! Could it be her? I guess well see....UPDATE

~MEGHAN <3

#95 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hehe I agree total opportunity waster. Like the end :) Now I'm curious! Could it be her? I guess well see....UPDATE

~MEGHAN <3

Yes, well haha..I like to do that. make people so ever curious. Nope it's not. It's
Spoiler

Well update soon

#96 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

AMAZING!!! This story gets better every time I read it, which is impossible since it's sooooo great already :D

:heartbeat: C.S.

P.S. That quote by Shakespeare that Juliet says about names is so true :)

#97 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Oh a secret Admirer O.o

I see the roles have been reversed. its the guy being "clingy" and the girl being the "a-hole"

nice work
Update soon

#98 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:13 AM

AMAZING!!! This story gets better every time I read it, which is impossible since it's sooooo great already :D

:heartbeat: C.S.

P.S. That quote by Shakespeare that Juliet says about names is so true :)

Haha thank you so much Suze. That just made my day! Will post soon! :)

#99 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:16 AM

Oh a secret Admirer O.o

I see the roles have been reversed. its the guy being "clingy" and the girl being the "a-hole"

nice work
Update soon

Haha I thought that would be fun to do. Switch it up, not all guys are A-holes haha. And not all girls are "clingy" So I thought I would be evil! Haha :) Thanks! I will
Alex~ :dog:

#100 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

just update now!!!!

and......Pew pew!!

With love’s light wings did I o'erperch these walls,For stony limits cannot hold love out,And what love can do, that dares love attempt.Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me. -Romeo and Juliet
sooo pretty

-Nikki

#101 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:15 AM

just update now!!!!

and......Pew pew!!

With love’s light wings did I o'erperch these walls,For stony limits cannot hold love out,And what love can do, that dares love attempt.Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me. -Romeo and Juliet
sooo pretty

-Nikki

Haha, I'm going to update, I'm just busy with it! And other things! Don't worry!!! And.....

AHH! You shot me! Agh!

Death, that hath suck'd the honey of thy breath Hath had no power yet upon thy beauty."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 5.3

Alex~ :user: :icon_study:

#102 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:44 PM

HEY! YES IT'S HERE!! CHAPTER EIGHT! And I have a surprise for you guys!! It's not about the chapter but about the novel!

Chapter Eight:

Staring at the note, so deep, like it was the De Vinci Code. He sighed, looking at the note was so hard to see who sent it. He's first thought was Janice. She was known for her notes, which bugged him so ever much. Turner dreading seeing a sticky pink note on his lunch. Janice was all for notes and quotes. And Tuner liked the quotes, like Shakespeare. But the notes bothered him. Who ever did this, didn't know what they had stepped in.

Turner gripped the paper very tight, making it to crease. He released his grip. Then stared at that one word. Someone. He stared so deep at the word, it was like that someone, was going to just magically appear. And you have no clue how Turner wished for that. That someone was like a voice in the back of his head. He imagined her voice talking. But it wasn't Janice's handwriting. So who would do this? He had one person pop in his head, but he shook her off like a bad flea. She wouldn't do this. She was busy with other things. Right?

"Damn." He muttered. Throwing the paper to the ground. He began to growing anxious by the second. Turner gritted his teeth. He began to think about her. Her long dark locks of perfect dark hair. Her piercing ice eyes. Her ivory skin so beautiful. Her peach and pink lips so perfect to kiss. Her pretty features. Her high cheek bones, flawlessly structured. Her hourglass figure so striking. Her long and lean legs, look pretty and slim when she slipped on her turquoise pumps.

Skylar

Why couldn't he get her out of his mind. No, this wasn't natural. He normally was so obessed with a woman. Not as divine as her. He ran his hand throw his hair agressively. He sighed, inhaling the living room scent-which was Febreeze lavender scent-then slowly exhaling. Turner shook his head once again. No, she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

Her jet black dress. That was just knee high. Flowing perfectly. Her long curls flipping off her shoulder. Her sexy smile she had given him, as she showed him the way to the table, at Tavern on the Green. Her perfume scent wafering in the air. Skylar was having some effect to Turner. A major effect, and that worried Turner.

"God! She's on my mind to much! It's almost insane!" He mumbled quietly to himself. He sighed, croching down to the ground, and picking up the note. He read it for the 14th time. That was it. He was just going to go to Central Park, and see what happens. Then something was holding him back. He froze, staring at the note once again. Imagining her sitting on the bench. Letting her schoolbooks rest in her lap. She wore a floral halter top. She would wear her beloved jeans, with her beige cardigan. As she waited for her Romeo, named Turner.

Though Turner was known to create imagined scenes. He once imagined Carol and Turner sitting at an Italian restaurant. The candle light would light up her face. He would order the most expensive champagne. When she wasn't looking, he would drop a 18 carat diamond gold ring in the champagne glass. And that's how he was going to propose. Well, that changed right?

Skylar, Skylar, Skylar. She was just glued to his mind, sown would be a better term. Yes. She was now a part of him. And it was ridiculous. He sighed. Staring at his living room. He looked at his blank TV screen, seeing Elmo parked in front, sleeping. Like a good dog should.Turner rubbed his chin. Thinking, yes, he's beloved thinking. How it caused so much trouble. He thought about going to Central Park. But something was holding him back. He inhaled, and began to think what he's father would have done.

Unfortunately, Mr. Jenning was known for his charm in women. Turner observed that be had inherited that. But, he wasn't going to place a bet on it. Anyways. Mr. Jenning once had gotten a note, taped on his locker door. Later on, he found out it was from Christina, Christina Delaware. He's soon to be bride, known as Mrs. Jenning. Yes, that was the romantic story of Mr. and Mrs. Jenning. Plain but sweet. Turner remembered when he got told that story. He smiled, then stared at the note, for the 15th time, before he inhaled. He searched for the courage that was in his stomach to proceed with his thought.

~T~

Perfectly cut green grass. The perfectly cut trees. Pretty daisies and dandelions. Leaves swept the concrete paved streets. The benches were painted nicely, with just chips off. The lamps were a dark slate black. People had laid out plaid picnic blankets, with wicker baskets filled with food. Children dressed in causal wear, were on the merry-go-around. You could hear the loud shrieks of children screaming out of joy. The smell was so indicative of spring. It was a sunny day, so the sun was beating down on the crystal clear and deep blue lake. The water shimmed like it was fabric with sequins sown on. The geese sat in the water, rather comfortably. The pigeons flew above the beloved park.

Turner scanned the park, like he was a radar. He wasn't sure what he was going to see, but life was a surprise right? He walked on the paved path, walking in a rhythmic tone. He slipped his one had in his Levi's jeans, but the other one was balled up. In his fist was the pink note. Yes, he had drug that note from his apartment building to Central Park. Turner was getting very curious. He's stomach was filled with butterflies, which was unusual. He strolled down the street, hearing his breath. He was panting hard. He was anxious.

What was Turner to expect? An elderly woman who was widowed? Or a under aged high school girl who hadn't even graduated? Questions streamed into his mind, like water rushing over Niagara falls. Turner thought, his eyes practically glued to the paved path. He strolled, listening to the cheerful sounds of the children and birds.

"Turner!" A familiar voice yelled.

He spun on his heels, like anyone would when they heard their voice called out. As he turned around, some of his golden hair flopped into his eyes. He sighed, then looked up at the strained of hair, before blowing it out of his brown eyes. He turned back to continue the walk, obviously the call wasn't for him. Maybe it was a mother telling her son not to throw stones. Yes, that made sense.

"Turner!" The voice yelled. He looked behind his shoulder, seeing someone standing right behind him. He whipped around seeing her. She had her hair pulled back, in a white ribbon. She had a floral dress, that had a white belt across her stomach and black straps to hold it up. She was white crochet gloves, and oxford white shoes. She looked radiate.

A sour look appeared on his face. It was her. It was her. Skylar.

"Skylar" He hissed sourly.

"Turner! Please, just, just listen to me. Okay, I wanted to say sorry. My behavior was not necessary. And to have my ex-boyfriend that just magically came over was wrong. And I thought it was sweet you came to say sorry, when you didn't have to be sorry."

He looked at her, staring at her deep blue eyes. He felt like he was falling. Falling into a deep pool of romance. He snapped out of his trance and looked at her.

"Ex-boyfriend?" That was all he could choke out. Assuming because now It had finally absorbed into his mind.

"Yes, Turner. He came early this morning, saying that what he said wasn't true and that he was angry. I began to cry, and that's when you knocked on my door. I have a lot to explain. And I can't explain now, because I have a Louis Vuitton shoot soon. That's why I look like this" Gesturing to her 1950s outfit. Turner nodded, slowly. He wasn't sure what to say. He was so breathtaking by her speech.

"Skylar Thompson! Get on set!" Yelled a man. Turner raised a brow, known she would be skipping off soon.

"I have to go! But I wanted to let you know. Dinner at Tavern was amazing. Maybe we could do it again sometime." Before running in 5inch heels to the photo-shoot.

Before turning and walking away, he thought, she thought dinner at Tavern was amazing. You've got it Turner. You have charm.

He smiled at himself. Before walking away.

~T~

"Turner! Shut up!" Laughed Skylar, yes it was a day after their get-together in Central Park.

"I'm just saying!" Turner said, throwing his hands in the air laughing.

"Okay, okay, have you're fun! But I get to ask the next question!" Skylar said, stabbing a tomato.

Turner nodded, thinking that maybe he was being naïve to go on a date with her. But he was having more fun than any other date.

"Now, if you could only save one person from jumping a bridge, and that your choices were Me or Elmo who would you pick?" Turner sighed, as he spooned some of his soup. He had heard this question so many times, it was unreal.

"Ha! Well, Elmo has been good to me-

"Turner Jenning!" She bursted. He snickered, having some soup.

"My, yes my, turn to ask one question, why did you sign that note -Someone?" Turner picked some bread out of the wicker basket and broke it apart, then dipped the white garlic bread in his soup.

"No! Turner! You can't ask that one!" Turner shot a look, Skylar gave in "fine, I was afraid you wouldn't come if it was addressed -Skylar."

Turner nodded, she had a very good point. Yes, he wouldn't have come if addressed Skylar. My, she was smart! Turner thought. Skylar flashed a embarrassed smile. But began to stab some lettuce.

~T~

"Thanks Turner for a nice night." Skylar said, jabbing her key into the lock. Turner smiled.

"You're very welcome." He said. Skylar got the door open, swinging it so it would hit the wall. "Well I better go! See you soon Skylar!" Waving good bye.

"Turner! You forgot something!"

Turner didn't walk away but he came closer. "What did I forget?"

"Come closer, and I'll tell you!" He nodded and walked closer to Skylar, she chanted to come closer and closer and closer. Till Turner's nose was almost touching her face. Her breath was warming his face, and her tongue was touching his lips. And that's went she kissed him.

And? THoughts and views?
Alex~
:mgturtle:

#103 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:32 PM

THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME FREAKING UPDATE!!!!!
I was expecting to see Carol, don't ask me why..

I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!! I have a very similar dress as her :P

Well, update, update UPDATEEEEEEE
-ALEXX

#104 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

THAT WAS THE BEST UPDATE SO FAR!!

(and i have a similar dress too!)

UPDATE!

-Nikki Jenning

oh wait, it appears that I've missed something....oh yes,

Karate Chop!!
"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Turner is the sun."

Edited by NikkiandEm, 22 March 2011 - 03:22 PM.

#105 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

quote name='bubba97' timestamp='1300822324' post='2348867']
THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME FREAKING UPDATE!!!!!
I was expecting to see Carol, don't ask me why..

I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!! I have a very similar dress as her :P

Well, update, update UPDATEEEEEEE
-ALEXX
[/quote]

I knew people were going to expect something like that, Carol making an appearance, but I thought not. And I know right! I love LV! And the dress is something I too have! I will update soon! I promise! Very very soon!
PS. I'm glad you liked the update!

[quote name='NikkiandEm' timestamp='1300825319' post='2348875']
THAT WAS THE BEST UPDATE SO FAR!!

(and i have a similar dress too!)

UPDATE!

-Nikki Jenning

oh wait, it appears that I've missed something....oh yes,

Karate Chop!!
"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Turner is the sun."
[/quote]

Haha thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Ahh you and shakespeare! Darlin' let me give you something

SHA-BAM!

"See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!"
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.2

Alex~

Oh! And Calling all readers!

THERE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BOOK AFTER THE TURQUOISE PUMPS, MAKING IT A SERIES!

#106 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Brilliant Update! I agree! Best one yet! And another book! Ambitious are we? Hehe exciting!

Unfortunately I have to be the wicked witch and help you out with some basic grammatical CC. :icon_mecry2: Please, I really don't mean to be the one with bad news, (because I hate knowing my mistakes more than just about anyone) but you said you wanted it, so here it is.

(I will take it in mind this is a rough copy but know this if you ever edit)

Staring at the note, so deep, like it was the De Vinci Code

What I would do to edit that would be to say instead-

Turner was staring at the note deeply, like it was the De Vinci Code.

(Really just need to add those two words I think and delete the so and add ly to deep :)) If you wanted you could probably say "as if" instead of "like it", but that is optional and not really necessary CC.) :love7: (And I guess you could say "so deep" but I thought "deeply" would flow better.) It could also look like this-

Turner was staring at the note deeply, as if it were the De Vinci Code.

Or even on a whole new side you could do-

Staring at the note deeply, as if it were De Vinci Code, was Turner.

(Eh, I just had to point that out. There are so many different ways to fix that sentence, but all you really need to add is who stares at it lol :)

Yes, I would quote some others that I found with the same deal but I feel too mean already I will leave it to you to figure it out if you ever edit:) Just put (who) does things not just saying what they do. :) sorry for the sudden burst of CC I hate doing it but I think it will help you in the future so yeah. :)

Ps. I create alot of smiles when I do CC :) :) :)

Love it! could not believe that it as Skylar! God job! Really the idea was brilliant, just caught a few edits. :)

~MEGHAN :) :) :) :D

#107 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

thanks for the advice! I really like you feel comfortable to give it to me. And I never really thought about it that way, so thanks! And yeah, I always editing! So thanks! I noticed the smilies. Cute!!!! :D :) ^_^ :lol: B) hehe, I didn't think people were going to think the note was from skylar, so glad to give you a shocker. And the kiss at the end was for fun! And I'm glad you think it's the best yet!
Alex~ :020:

#108 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

OK I DEFINITELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHAPTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!! :D

#109 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:47 AM

OK I DEFINITELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST CHAPTER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!! :D

Glad you like it!! I will post soon!! Don't worry!
Alex~ :mgbumblebee:

#110 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

a series???? YES!!!

And by the way, i'm making a Carbon Dioxide powered car. its in the shape of a pump, and its turquoise.

I smile while painting it :)

-Nikki

oh, and

Cer CHA!!

"When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun." -Romeo and Juliet

Edited by NikkiandEm, 23 March 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#111 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

Haha yesh, it will be a series..I wanted the readers to see what names they liked, so I'm going to post them soom (all are going to be related with fashion) and well it's going to be a three book series, meaning The Turquoise Pumps will be the first one. I have in mind what i want to call the second book. Third is un-named. SO I will ask if you like the names.
Choices are

Book 2: The Purple Butterfly Clip or The Sterling Silver Bracelet
Book 3: The Black Prada Purse or The Rainbow Dress

Yall pick!

And oooo! Yay! That's a coolies idea

and

PEW PEW

One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun
Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1.2

Alex~ :badgrin:

#112 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I like: The Sterling Silver Bracelet AND The Black Prada Purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! :D

#113 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I like: The Sterling Silver Bracelet AND The Black Prada Purse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! :D

Haha, Well be soon I promise! Okay, well that's good to know!!!! Update will be soon! I promise!!!!!
Alex~ :m:

#114 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

yup, Sterling Silver Bracelet and the Prada Purse!

-Nikki
p.s:

well,

BUH BAM!
"I’ll look to like, if looking liking move; But no more deep will I endart mine eye than your consent gives strength to make it fly."

#115 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

Okay, well I would like to see what the others say about this all! I like those names lots. And I will give one spoiler for book 2
Spoiler

Okay! Well that about it! Chapter nine will be up. I also have new romance series coming out, so I will be busy with that, but only after I have finished with this series!
And Nikki?

BOOM!!!!!

A violet in the youth of primy nature, Forward, not permanent, sweet, not lasting,
The perfume and suppliance of a minute."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.3

Alex~ :m:

#116 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

Same with me : Sterling Silver Bracelet and Black Prada Tote

#117 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

^ interesting!!!!!!!! haha chapter nine will be up tomorrow!!
Alex~ :icon_flower:

#118 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

AWESOME POSSOM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SOONER THE BETTER JUST SAYING though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D JKING TAKE your TIME AND MAKE IT AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#119 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

AWESOME POSSOM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SOONER THE BETTER JUST SAYING though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D JKING TAKE your TIME AND MAKE IT AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hahah, it will be very soon I promise. it's going to be very long and interesting! I hope you love!!!! Chapter nine will come with some interesting takes and introducting of new characters. I promise it will be epic!
Alex~ :user:

#120 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

Lovely update as usual Alex :D
You know you're amazing, right? ;)
I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm soooo happy that she kissed him :D
UPDATE!!!

xoxo C.S.

#121 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:27 AM

Lovely update as usual Alex :D
You know you're amazing, right? ;)
I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm soooo happy that she kissed him :D
UPDATE!!!

xoxo C.S.

Haha you're just as amazing Suze! It will be soon! Haha YAY! I'm glad you liked it!!!!
Alex~ :hyper:

#122 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

just update already! your spoiler has gotten me all jittery!!

-Nikki Jenning

P.S:
eh hem,

Hiayyyy YAHH!

"O true apothecary!
Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die."

#123 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

Which spoiler Nikki? I hope you know some of the spoilers are for Book 2 :) Hehe, sorry for the late delay it's just a really long! I'm so sorry guys! I promise!

KA BOOM A LAK A LAK!
(hve no clue what that means)

If it be love indeed, tell me how much."
- William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra, 1.1

Alex~

#124 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

I told you I would eventually read this! :P

And this is amazing!! I love the plot and the characters are soo good :)

I like this a lot!

Update soon?

Phoebe

#125 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

I told you I would eventually read this! :P

And this is amazing!! I love the plot and the characters are soo good :)

I like this a lot!

Update soon?

Phoebe

Yay! You read it! Haha, and I'm so happy you like it! Yeah, well thanks so much! Update shall be soonish! I swear! It's going to be a long one, I promise and I hope! And I'm going to add *cough cough* new characters :D
Alex~ B)

#126 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

Yay! You read it! Haha, and I'm so happy you like it! Yeah, well thanks so much! Update shall be soonish! I swear! It's going to be a long one, I promise and I hope! And I'm going to add *cough cough* new characters :D
Alex~ B)

I did :D And I'm glad I did loool.

You're welcome!

Ooh new characters ... can't wait!

Phoebe

#127 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

It's finally here! Chapter Nine has arrived!

Chapter Nine:

Turner felt like he was melting into Skylar, you know how chocolate melts when it gets to hot? That's how he felt. He felt like he and Skylar were going were going to be one, not two. Turner's lips tingled and his knees went instantly weak. He knew if he wasn't kissing Skylar, Turner would have fallen. Yes, he felt butterflies growing in his stomach. His arms wrapped around Skylar's lean waist. She let her hands run through he's golden hair. She had her arms around Turner. She let her tongue touch his cold teeth. Turner shivered, but continued with the kiss.

Skylar pulled back, she was losing air in her lungs. She smiled at Turner, and he flashed a sexy smile, making Skylar lick her lips. She hadn't ever met a man like Turner. A man that was just a turn on by every little thing he does. She never felt that way with previous boyfriends. And most definatly not with her last boyfriend, Mick. Yeah, Mick may have been a bad ass, but he didn't pay Skylar much attention. Never worried about her. Where as Turner wondered what had happened to her. Yeah, she was in deep love with him. She never wanted to tell anyone, only because Turner was the first person she really did love. And she would have said "I'm in love with you" for the first time. Yeah, Skylar wasn't good with love. She was always being used by men, like her one date, Toby, who mentioned that he wanted to show her off at a science fair. Did I mention he was a nerd? Well he never had a "hot" girl as his date, so he would request weird and nasty stuff from her. Five dayys later, she was making up a lie on why she wanted to break-up. Then there was Dave. He was a supermodel for Calvin Klein. Skylar loved his dusty blonde hair and his deep ocean blue eyes. Though, he was just a jerk to people. And to Skylar. She could remember all the dates she had, though I think you get the picture. She dates jerks. Except for Turner. The exception from the rule.

Turner opened his mouth to speak, but instead, he leaned forward and closer to Skylar. He felt her warm breath hitting agaist his moist lips. Her tongue was close by his lips, Turner chewed his lip then kissed her again. Though it was more passion, he pressed hard but he was gentle about it. There was more heat, as he slowly placed his hands from Skylar's hips, then he let his hands slid from her hips to her waist. Skylar's hands and arms wrapped around his neck. She just let her hands grip a tuff of he's golden hair and gently tugged it. Making Turner want to kiss more. Skylar slowly slipped her tongue between Turner's teeth, and entered he's mouth.

Okay, we'll just skip on what happens next, nothing bad. Nothing sexually, okay? After the hot and heavy kiss, Skylar flashed a sheepish smile, blushing cherry red. Turner laughed, feeling his cheeks grow red. Skylar looked behind her, and kissed Turner on the cheek. As she did so, she kicked her right leg up, and pressed her left hand on his shoulder. Then she turned around and went to her apartment, closing the door, muttering under her breath

"I love you Turner"

~T~

Skylar sat on the make-up chair, having brown eye shadow swiped on her eyes, as she watched her friend, Nikki Hampton, pose for a Prada photo-shoot. Nikki sat on an iKea chair, pressing her hand under her chin. Nikk's pink and glossy lips were poked out, and her eyes shot pretty looks. Nikki flipped her straight as a flag pole white blonde hair. She had her hazel eyes locked on the camera. Skylar smiled and sighed, Nikki looked amazing. Her dress was in bright pink and green. Very vivid and pretty. Skylar felt like Barbie, yes she feels like that doll. How her dark locks were always laying on her shoulders, the fashion she wore was always the latest, she just felt awkward when she modeled. Though, she shook it off. She just had been on a date with her love of her life, shhh don't tell. She doesn't want to run Turner off. She placed a smile on her face thinking about the kisses.

"So, I would like to know about this Turner Jenning!" Her best friend since kindergarten, Suze Mockingbird.

"Suze! Really?" Skylar said, Suze nodded, grabbing a blush brush and applied pink blush, lightly. Suze had always dreamed about being a make-up artist and her dream came true when she saw that one of Prada's beloved make-up artists quit, leading for new make-up artists. Suze was one of the first to jump on the opportunity, and she ended up getting the job she had dreamed as a young girl.

"Yes! How was Romeo, oh Romeo!" Mocked Skylar's school friend, Tori Davey. The trio had been friends since they were five, and they almost had the same dreams. Skylar had slowly made some new model friends as well. Like her one friend, Alexandra, who came from Brazil dreaming to be a model. Or Skylar's other beloved friend, Meghan Jenkins. Or her once roommate Nikki Hampton. Tori hadn't really met model friends, as she put it she's only met model *%^##s. And it was true, Skylar hated many models, like Jennifer Have and Ashlee Walls. They always made fun of Skylar, saying she was fat and ugly. Calling her a ^$#@$^^ and *^&$^&. She was called and labeled many things, and tried to let it slide. But something got to her, that just made her want to ball her fists and punch them. But she never should the anger.

"Tori! Watch it!" Warned Skylar, raising an eyebrow. Suze sighed.

"Shut up Tori! I jst made her make-up look good. Don't ruin it, please?" Suze begged. Then turned around and scrabbled for the lip liner.

"Fine, fine! Sorry, I just wanted to know!" Tori said, throwing her hands up. She was still in her normal clothes, example: Jeans and an over-sized concert top. She didn't have a lick of make-up. Making Skylar to get this process over. She hated posing for Prada, especially if it was for this photographer. I'm sure you know him, he's that British bald man who judges America's Next Top Model. You know, Nigel Barker? Yeah, she hated him. He had snarky comments about her body, yes she was told she was fat. And her thighs were to thick, her arms had to many lose skin. Yeah that's just the very few of comments she gets.

"Okay, fine you want to know?" Asked Skylar, as Suze was about to put on pale pink lipstick, before swiping gloss on her lips.

"Yes! God! You've ranted on about him! I wanna know!" Tori said, crossing her arms. Skylar sighed, she hated to kiss and tell, unlike Tori. Not that Tori was bad, she just had funny ways with relationships. But that was beyond the point!

"Fine, we had an amazing-

Suze whipped out the gloss, and was applying it on Skylar's soft and plump lips.

"Suze! I was having a conversation!" Bursted Tori, just as she said that, she felt a hand pressing on her back.

"Dressing room. Now!" Yelled Ms. Ulrich, the head CEO of modeling for Prada. Ms. Ulrich shot a death glare to Tori. So Tori skipped off to the dressing rooms. "Suze! I expect Skylar out of make-up and into hair in 10 minutes!" Ms. Ulrich hissed nastily. Suze just nodded, and continued with Skylar. Suze smiled, after finished up the finishing touches before sending her off to Jay-Louis. I assume you may have guessed, he was the hairdresser for today.

Skylar walked gracefully to the hairdressing room, seeing Jay-Louis busy tousling Alexandra's roots. Skylar placed a small shy smile on her face, Alexandra was so pretty, she had perfect bone structure and had pretty brown eyes that sent shivers down your back. Her hair was a honey espresso, and it looked so beautiful. Jay-Louis had done a very good job at making her look drop dead gorgeous. Skylar walked slowly into the hairdressing room, her blue eyes flicked from wall to wall. She noticed pictures of Marilyn Monroe and Liz Taylor. Yes, Skylar's icons. Why, Marilyn Monroe was so beautiful, and looked effect-less. Liz Taylor, a diamond girl for sure. No one could even describe this women. Skylar liked to always try. She would tell people that Liz Taylor and Marilyn Monroe were beautiful, gorgeous, classy, stylish and smart. Just like Skylar wished she was. She smiled, knowing that Turner was her Richard Burton.

Skylar sat next to Alexandra, smiling. Alexandra returned the smile. Alexandra folded her arms in her lap, as Jay-Louis pulled out the hair-dryer. Skylar crossed her legs, and gripped her knees and pulled them in towards her. Skylar noticed a small smile appear on Jay-Louis's face. She then created a puzzled look upon her pretty face.

"So," Alexandra said, stretching the O in so. "How was the date?"

Skylar frowned. How many people did Tori or Suze tell? Well, yes Alexandra was Skylar's "model" friend. And she did have a right to know, it was just that Skylar got tired of people asking.

"It was fine." She said sharply, hoping Alexandra would drop the subject. In which she did. Skylar hated talking about her private life, she felt like her body and face was in the public, but her business didn't have to be.

"I saw him at the La Mara Cafe. He's got like brunette-blonde hair right, with calm and sweet brown eyes?" Said Jay-Louis. To give you an image of Jay, he was 6 foot 1, who had dark chocolate hair and medium skin. He's brown eyes never should anger or negative they were always happy. Which made Skylar comfortable be with him.

"Yeah, probably him. Dreamy right?" She blushed. She never talked about her boyfriends like that before, they were mostly adressed as assholes. She never had a boyfriend where she said the word dreamy before, not even in high school. They were all jackasses to her then. In which, she dealt with it. But when she saw Turner sitting in the café, she took notice. Then when he asked her out, she was bursting with joy. Though, at that time she was still with Mick and still is. She hasn't told Mick that it's over. She has reasons why. She smiled, thinking about the kisses Turner and her shared. That sent shivers down her spine.

"Girl! He's got it going on!" Jay said, making her smile and feel good about Turner

~T~

Turner was staring at his computer screen just thinking. He's heart rate was increasing as he wrote. He began to think hard. He just had spent half of his day writing. And writing about a romantic novel. He just began Chapter One. It was based in 1890s where his character Clara falls for a rich man named Clarence, Turner imagined that in the book, she would also fall in love with a poor man named Thomas and has to chose. He just had finished paragraph one. And it was just barely a dent into chapter one. This was his first book that got his heart racing. He sighed, and swirled in his chair. He got up and went to his phone and dialed he's girlfriend's number. He hadn't heard her voice in almost 16 hours. Turner sighed, realizing about her shoot.So he stoped the phone call and walked to his computer chair. He sat down, looking at his screen.

The sun was beating down upon the grass she asat on. She could feel she was getting sun burnt. So she rose from her seat, which was the grass. She had in her hand a flower, a flower from a rich man. A man that made her feel special. He's blond hair in his dark blue piercing eyes. He's bone structure made her shiver. He's thin lips made her bite hers. She knew she could have him, just yet. He's muscles made her want to kiss his neck. He's smell was so vivid, she could still smell it. Her blood rush to her toes then to her head. She inhaled the scent, smiling about what he had said to her. She never felt so good with a man. Why, he was the first to say she was pretty. Her mother would have remarks that made her smile, but her mother mostly praised her youngest sister, Juliet. That made her angry. Her sister wasn't prettier than her, it was just her mother loved Juliet more than her. She shook those thought from her head, and thought about the strong knight that made her feel a sence of pride. She smiled at the flower. She remembered how it all started.

Her mother had went to the markets, and her father was off working with his men. Richard, her brother, was busy with her father. Juliet went off to play with her best friend. So she went to the park. She walked down the gravel walkway for her parents' cottage. After she stopped at the drive way, she looked to the left and right, and ran straight. She began to cry. She was hurt by something her mother had said to her at dinner time yesterday night. She was caled a alonely woman. A widow! How was a fifteen year old girl suppose to take such news from her own mother? She ran to the park, and stopped by a shady tree, where she cried for hours. She hated to think her mother was cruel, but in the end of it all, her mother was very much cruel. She called herself down, and fell asleep under the tree.

When she woke up, she got a shock! There stood a man, kneeling down on one knee watching her with grave detail. Her eyes went very big, her small mouth hung open as she stared at the handsome man.

"Hello pretty bird." He said sweetly, stroking strains of her dark midnight sky hair.

"Hello." She said shyly. He cocked a smile. He was so handsome. So gorgeous that knocked her breath away.

"May I have a name? I have been watching you for a while now, my bird." He said, looking in her deep ocean blue eyes. She shivered, she wasn't use to the pet names.

"Clara, I'm Clara Jones." She said, looking into his eyes. They were so gorgeous, so breathtaking. How did such a man come to her. She felt her stomach tingle. That went down to her toes. He nodded, then rose onto his feet.

"I must go, Clara." He said so smoothly that made her smile a shy smile. He walked towards his stallion, he pulled himself onto the horse.

"Before you leave! May I have a name?" Clara said,

"Clarence. Name's Clarence David." Before he rode off into the sun

~T~

It was something about the camera. It was something about the lights. It was something photoshoot. It was something about it all. It was like you were feeding off the thrill. thing about th efashion, and it was something about the 6 inch heels that you had to wear that made you want more. You stood there in front of the photographer, and the camera. You inhale, before you start to pose for an advertizing for Prada. At first, you're directed to sit down and strech you legs out, and look towards the camera. You first take this to be to plain, so you hold your small Prada pocket-book in your hand, and do what you're told. Then you add your own twist, which is having your arm resting on the top of your head, and the you have the expensive pocket-book pressed on the side of your head. You hear the photographer chant

"Beautiful!"

Your self esteem has boosted by that small comment. You think for your next pose you're going to turn to you're side, and have your tall expensive black heels by your chest.

"God damn! You're just exploding with new ideas!" Says Nigel Barker. You feel your body gain confidents! So you strike a pose, one after another. Why, this is your best day. Normally you would stand straight up, and just use hand-gestures. Now, you were using your body. Something the modeling company, Prada, and the photographer loved. You shot a sexy look with your eys that made your friends clap with excitement. Your turn your head, and let your mouth hang from your jaw. At first it's simple pose, but you have a Prada bag hanging from the end of your high heels. You hear the photographer say

"We've got it! The best shoot we've had today!"

You smile at that comment. No one has ever told you that, so you smile. You’re shoed away from the photoshoot, as your best friend Tori follows behind Ms. Ulrich. As you get down to the make-up room is, you ask you're friend, Suze for your purse. She hands it to you, as she applying mascara on another model. The first thing you look for, is your phone. You noticed you have few miscalls. Yo see it was from your sister, Phoebe, and from you're new boyfriend, Turner Jenning. You ignore the miscall from you're sister, but call Turner.

~T~

"Hey sweetie!" He said calmly, Turner was sitting in the same computer chair, ready to finish chapter 3 of his new book.

"Hey," Skylar said shyly.

Turner smiled, as he flickered his eyes to the computer screen saver, then to his dog, Elmo.

"So how'd it go?" He asked, running his hand through his hair.

"Amazing! Really amazing!" She said happily. He laughed, as he spun around in his chair.

"That's great! I'm glad it went well." He said.

"I don't know, it was like something took over me! Funny! But yeah, I better go. Or else you can talk to my friends. Pick?"

Turner laughed, as he got out from his seat and walked to the kitchen.

"Better you go!" He said finally, Turner opened the refrigorator and grapped a Coke.

"Okay, do I have to?" She asked in a little girl's voice.

"Yes sweetie, you do! I'll see you later. How about dinner at my place? Sound good?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" She said, he laughed, taking a sip of the ice cold Cola. Elmo jumed up and down on Turner's leg, trying to tell him to feed Elmo. Turner sighed, setting down the Coke.

"Good! I'll see you then! Bye darling." He said.

"Okay, bye!" She said. She hung up, and stared at her phone. She rubbed the screen before saying "I love you"

And? What do you think?
Alex~
:m:

#128 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

OH GOSH!!!

I'm saying the same thing as Skylar: "I LOVE YOU TURNER!!"

I LOVED THE UPDATE!! Now one update is not going to cut it, Missy!!! I THRIST FOR MORE!

(u heard me, not only am I a sister wife, but i am also a vampire for your story)

CLUB SISTER WIVES/VAMPIRES :D

-Nikki Jenning

oh, and

BOOM!
"O comfortable friar! Where is my lord? I do remember well where I should be, and there I am. Where is my Turner?"

#129 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

AMAZING!
I love how we feel you're part of the story, how you sometime talk a little!

And I love Turner!

Awesome update! Post it soon!!

-ALEXX

SISTER WIVESS FOREVER!!!

#130 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

Haha so i'm just going to start by saying that was really cute :) GAh Turner is just too sweet!

secondly I love long updates because I get more out of it. So thank you. :)

Thirdly. If I had it my way tuner should have superpowers. Just saying. Hehe :)

and lastly! WHERE IS MY NAME? Awww my feelings are hurt. ='( No but what did I do wrongs?

Ps. Sorry I'm really bad at commenting. So :icon_mecry2:

You're biggest friend,

~Meghan :dog:

#131 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

Oh man My dyslexia is playing tricks on me you did put in my NAME now I feel bad.

Sorry Must of skipped over that. :icon_redface:

~MEG

#132 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:04 PM

OH GOSH!!!

I'm saying the same thing as Skylar: "I LOVE YOU TURNER!!"

I LOVED THE UPDATE!! Now one update is not going to cut it, Missy!!! I THRIST FOR MORE!

(u heard me, not only am I a sister wife, but i am also a vampire for your story)

CLUB SISTER WIVES/VAMPIRES :D

-Nikki Jenning

oh, and

BOOM!
"O comfortable friar! Where is my lord? I do remember well where I should be, and there I am. Where is my Turner?"

Haha, if you thrist for more (seeing you are a vampire Mrs. Jenning) I will give more. Soonish! And like
BOOOOM!
There's beggary in the love that can be reckoned."
- William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatra, 1.1

AMAZING!
I love how we feel you're part of the story, how you sometime talk a little!

And I love Turner!

Awesome update! Post it soon!!

-ALEXX

SISTER WIVESS FOREVER!!!

MRS. JENNING! I SMILING SO MUCH AFTER YOUR COMMENT! THANK YOU! And I figured you loved Turner! Soonish I promise!

Haha so i'm just going to start by saying that was really cute :) GAh Turner is just too sweet!

secondly I love long updates because I get more out of it. So thank you. :)

Thirdly. If I had it my way tuner should have superpowers. Just saying. Hehe :)

and lastly! WHERE IS MY NAME? Awww my feelings are hurt. ='( No but what did I do wrongs?

Ps. Sorry I'm really bad at commenting. So :icon_mecry2:

You're biggest friend,

~Meghan :dog:

Yay! I'm glad you like Turner!
I'm glad the long updates
Superpowers? He does, he has charm. Has he not charmed you?
READ BELOW!

Oh man My dyslexia is playing tricks on me you did put in my NAME now I feel bad.

Sorry Must of skipped over that. :icon_redface:

~MEG

Haha it's fine Meg! Really! I read it like, "What? I could have swore I saw it have Meghan" So yeah. Don't feel bad! Really it's fine!!!

UPDATE IS SOOOOOOON! I promise!
Alex~ :icon_smurf:

#133 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

Awww Skylar is sooo in love with Turner :D Now its his time to say I love you.

Brilliant update!

Update soon?

Phoebe

#134 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:51 PM

Awww Skylar is sooo in love with Turner :D Now its his time to say I love you.

Brilliant update!

Update soon?

Phoebe

Haha yes she is sweet! Hmmm, maybe...we'll see!
Thanks Phoebe! Did you noticed you had your name on there? Inspired by the brilliant Phoebe on these website!
Shall! I promise!

#135 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:49 AM

Hello!!
I know I already commented but I read the comments and realized, Hey! My name's in there too!

When I read the update, I thought it was a coincidence!!

Alex, I'm flattered :D
It feels funny to read your own name :D

Thank youuu!

-Alexandra Jenning!

:evil: (<Remember him?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users