Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:03 AM

What?! Why did Skylar have to ruin the moment :(
I feel so bad for Turner...

Update soon!!! :D
xoxo, Suze :heartbeat:

Yes, I think everyone will feel bad for Turner....but never fear! All shall be okay soon..or one can only hope!
Alex~ :icon_study:

#47 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

:spinstar: HAPPY PAGE TWO! :spinstar:

Can't believe we're on page two already!
Alex~
:D

#48 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

That was rude of her I mean she shouldn't have asked him for dinner or atleast uknow made it clear from the begnning that it was only-friends dinner

but then again something in the past -i'll give her the levrage there

its cute , I like where its going

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

#49 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:49 AM

That was rude of her I mean she shouldn't have asked him for dinner or atleast uknow made it clear from the begnning that it was only-friends dinner

but then again something in the past -i'll give her the levrage there

its cute , I like where its going

I know! How rude right! Haha, yes maybe something happened to her in the past! Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
Alex~
:user:

#50 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:59 PM

HE TOLD HER SHE LOOKED PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!
That's my Turner, always sweet and adorable!

But how in the world can somebody reject my Turner huh?

Hahahhahahah anywayy that was an awesome update!! I like Tonyy, he can come to the wedding! :D

-ALEXX JENNING :heartbeat:

Update soon :D

#51 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:19 PM

HE TOLD HER SHE LOOKED PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYY!!!
That's my Turner, always sweet and adorable!

But how in the world can somebody reject my Turner huh?

Hahahhahahah anywayy that was an awesome update!! I like Tonyy, he can come to the wedding! :D

Update soon :D

Yes quite the gentleman.

How mean she was! Maybe?

Yes, I think the world will like Tony. oh! I'll start the invitation list now!
Alex~
:m:

#52 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hey yall! I can't believe I've posted chapter five already! I'm so glad yall like it! Thanks again! Please note: It's a short chapter, and had spelling mistakes! Thanks again! Any CC is welcome :)

Chapter Five:

Turner woke up at his normal time, eight-thirty. He rolled out of his bed, and slowly headed to his small kitchen. He walked down the hall, in his boxers. Turner was in a mood. He just ruined his chance with the girl of his dreams. And now, all down the drain. Turner entered the bright kitchen. He ran his fingers through his hair, Turner felt like crap. He just couldn't believe what happened last night.

He walked over to the counter, filling the kettle full of water. As the kettle boiled, Turner opened the cabinet, and grabbed a random mug. He slid the drawer open, and scrabbling for a spoon. Once found, Turner dumped two tablespoons of instant coffee in his mug. He sighed, and waited for the kettle to finish it's boil.

Turner poured the hot water in the coffee cup, and stirred. Afterwards, he slowly walked to the refrigerator, and grasping a half a gallon of Half and Half milk.

Turner held the mug tight, and sat down at the kitchen table. He was thinking. Thinking about how much of an ass he was. Or actually that's how he felt. He didn't have to have a first kiss. That didn't need to happen. As long as he could go out on a second date, though Skylar did say that it was only a friend event, that's all that really mattered.

Why did I have to try and kiss her? Was that necessary? Why did my Man-Instincts ever have to kick in. I didn't have to give her a mid-night kiss. No! I didn't. I could have been a gentleman, and just left her at her doorstep. But her lips. They were ready. They looked ready. Her eyes said everything. But yet, they didn't. Her body language said "To end the night, a kiss would be good." And that's what I thought she wanted. Her breath. Her look. Her everything. My being, ruined everything. Just perfect Turner! Perfect! Sometimes you screw up way to much! Way to damn much. You and Skylar shall never be together.

You might as well be prepared to ending up like Mark! Yes! Three children, a crazy wife who, for sure, has one night stands when it's girls night out. Yes! Turner that will be you. Instead of becoming a famous novelist, you'll be becoming a famous "Daddy" Instead of Skylar as a wife, you'll have Carol's sister, Martha. And instead of having all you dreamed for. You'll end up like you're brother! Happy? Thought as much! Damn Turner! You screwed up bad! Very bad! I mean, you did a good job!

Turner went back and forth with himself. I would give you a description. But I don't want to bore you with his thoughts. Though some parts are juicy, but never mind about that. Turner complained in his head about being another "Mark"

Turner loved Mark, but he was afraid to end up like Mark. Just to be a man who works on lights for a studio. No thank you! Turner wasn't going to have three children, all named long and old fashioned names. Nope, that's not what Turner wanted.

Turner began his screaming jag in his head, finally he stopped. Inhaling some clean air, before taking a sip of his coffee. He blew first, then inhaled the smell of it. He slowly took a sip, and proceeded to make his day.

He walked into his bedroom, staring at his unmade bed. Turner sighed, he felt like he should just disappear. And maybe he should. Skylar wasn't going to be talking to him anytime soon. And he just couldn't live with rejection. No! He would just disappear! For the better, maybe. Though, what would Tony say about this? Turner couldn't live without Tony Time. It would make Turner's life so much harder. And what would Mark say about Turner's disappearance? Well, Mark might be bursting full of joy. No body for his parents to compare him too. Though, in the mix of that. Mark did love Turner more than he loved his own life. And to see that Turner disappeared, so would Mark. What would happen to Turner's mother, Wanda? How would Wanda act about the subject? No, Turner couldn't disappear. Too many people would worry. Well, Turner hoped anyway.

Turner began to get dressed. He pulled his Levi jeans up, and slipped on his Gap T-shirt. He stared at his closet, looking for his beloved red and white plaid shirt. He found it, and slid in his one arm in and then the other. He pulled it down, smoothing out the creases of course. He sighed, and thought about what he should do for Skylar. Maybe a cup of coffee. No, that was way to casual. How about dinner. No, he had already did that. Maybe he could send roses to her. Saying that he apologized. What a jerk he felt like. He hoped that roses would help. Yes, he thought. roses would work.

Okay! So what did you think? Clinche? Yes-no? Please let me know! Also I will be posted who I imagine as Turner, Skylar, Mark, Carol, Tony, Keisha, and Megan! I know I'm going to post all characters! But I want you to imagaine them! Do comment!
Alex~

#53 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

Nice update Alex! Man page two already? Wow makes me feel like a slow poke! Hehe. I wish turner wouldn't be so hard on himself, he did nothing wrong. In-fact he did all the right things! Meh poor guy! Update!

Ps. I'm not mad about before. You were just telling me what you thought. :) I'm just a sensitive dope sometimes.

#54 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:56 PM

OMI I forgot my signature!

here we go-

~MEG :heartbeat: lol

#55 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:55 AM

YOU DELETED IT!?!?!?!?
I'm upset!
:icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2:
AWW!

And you're not a slow poke!
Really you're not!!!!!!
:)

Alex~ :mgicecream:

#56 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

Doesn't matter if it was short, I still absolutely LOVE it!
Oh, and I can't wait to see who you pick as your characters :D
You know what you have to do- UPDATE!!! :icon_sunny:

- Suzeeee :m:

P.S. We are both on page 2 of our stories now!!! This calls for a celebration :D :020:

#57 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

P.S. We are both on page 2 of our stories now!!! This calls for a celebration :D :020:

Haha thanks. Yeah, I'll post it now actually! :)
Aww! Thanks! So do you! You so have to UPDATE!
IT'S A CELEBRATION
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!
Alexx :mgturtle:

#58 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

IT'S A CELEBRATION

#59 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

IT'S A CELEBRATION

#60 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

Thanks! I know very short but i guess that's okay! :) I'm about to pick the characters now! So yay! And I will update soon! I promise! And so do you! I need me some CINDY!
And LET'S CELEBRATE! WOOT WOOT!
Haha
Alex~ :fish:

#61 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:01 PM

SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM ANYWAY!

My sweet little Turner, all sensitive.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat:

POST MORE!! NOW!!!!

-ALEXX

Oh and I might desinvite Mark to the wedding! Turner doesn't seem to like him that much...

#62 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

DAMMIT I FORGOT THE JENNING!!

#63 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:50 PM

I LOVED THE UPDATE!!!!!!!

Update again, my good friend!

GOOOOOO SISTER WIVES! :D

-Nikki Jenning

#64 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

oh god i can't STAND IT!

TURNER IS JUST TOO ADORABLE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM SO!

And just the whole thing on Turner's name....its so perfect! "Turner Jenning".....like what could be better?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet" -Romeo and Juliet

-Nikki Jenning

#65 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:33 PM

SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM ANYWAY!

My sweet little Turner, all sensitive.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heartbeat:

POST MORE!! NOW!!!!

-ALEXX

Oh and I might desinvite Mark to the wedding! Turner doesn't seem to like him that much...

Haha Mrs. Jenning! I'm shocked about you're signature!!
Maybe she does, maybe not we shall see
I will post!
Tomorrow maybe!
Desinviting Mark?!?! Uh oh! Haha :)
Alex~ :mgbumblebee:

#66 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

oh god i can't STAND IT!

TURNER IS JUST TOO ADORABLE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM SO!

And just the whole thing on Turner's name....its so perfect! "Turner Jenning".....like what could be better?

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet" -Romeo and Juliet

-Nikki Jenning

I love that saying! It's so beautiful! Haha thanks. I didn't think people would love Turner Jenning. But they do! I'm glad! And yes! He is amazing! Haha :) Glad you love him so!
Alex~ :m:

#67 SunnyRobot123

SunnyRobot123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

ahhh poor turner :( (sorry that im not capitalizing or doing correct grammar but my nails r wet and i dont want to ruin them) i feel bad for him. update soon!

:angel12: kenzie :angel12:

#68 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

Hey guys! I decided to post the Characters List. This is where I'm going to show you who I imagine to be who.

Now, let's start off with Turner. Yes, the all and beloved Turner Jenning. When I began writing this book, I had Robert Pattison ingraved in my head. So of course, I made Turner Jenning look like Robert Pattison. Not for the looks, but for personality. Robert has a very easy going, calm, and charming personality. And that's how I imagine Turner. Very calm and nice. With a good dose of Charm. Posted Image

Okay, let's begin with Skylar Thompson. At first, I didn't imagine anyone was going to be Skylar. Her good looks, her wicked smile, her gorgeous eyes. I could think of anyone with dark silky hair, her piercing blue eyes. I could think of anyone with her personatlity. You know, her curious questions, how she felt about her body when she modeled. I could think of anyone. Then it hit me like a brink. Megan Fox! Yes! Megan Fox was a great example. At first I didn't like her as Skylar, I though it would be to sterio type. But no. She was perfect!Posted Image

Let me introduce to you, Mark Jenning. I didn't describe him for a few reasons. I wanted you to imagine a Dad with glasses and who didn't have much to do. A man who was very naive about alot of things. A person who was just throwing insults, using his saracasim very well. And I came up with Andy Samberg. I don't know if you watch SNL (Saturday Night Live) but I decided he would be perfect. The age was right for one. Number two: The look. I mean that's how I sort of invisioned Mark. Posted Image

Carol Jenning was created thanks to Kristen. And no, not Kristen Stewart, a cast member of SNL, I watch alot of it, and I created this character based on her. Her looks, the way she talked, everything! i really did, her personatlity is almost identical! I just think the world needed a Carol as crazy as Kristen!Here shows the life of Kirsten and how I imagine it to be for Carol (Please note: Kristen Wiig's middle name is Carrol, that was not intentional okay!?)
Posted Image

Tony, Tony, Tony. Well he was actually based on Anthony Anderson. The name has nothing to do with it okay! Same as Kristen and Carol! It wasn't intentionaly! All orginal! Just didn't pay much attention to the names! Tony is everything like Anthony. He's personality. The way her looks. Everything! Even how he talks! I really based Tony off of Anthony. I wanted a comdian African American in my book! Just for fun!Posted Image

Keisha's in the house! Don't mess with her, or she will screw you over. Bad! Imagine a fun, spunky, weird, and laughable woman. Yes! I thought about Beyonce, but imagining her to do laundry was very hard to think up. So instead I thought about her sister. Solange Knowles. I just invisioned her yelling at Tony so much. Giving him so much crap. Ahh! Yesh! I imagined Solange!
Posted Image

Okay, that's the main. I will do minor soon! And the addition to the family
This is a start! And I hope you like!
Alex~
:mgbubblegum:

#69 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

ahhh poor turner :( (sorry that im not capitalizing or doing correct grammar but my nails r wet and i dont want to ruin them) i feel bad for him. update soon!

:angel12: kenzie :angel12:

Haha, it'z fine! I totally understand! You just don't want to ruin them! Haha thanks! Will do! I know! The whole website feels bad! haha
Alex~ :happy8:

#70 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

AAHHHHH I LUV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence of course(i am also a writer) ,but things need to start picking up a little bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!! between turner and skylar i mean!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV THIS !!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#71 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:43 AM

AAHHHHH I LUV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no offence of course(i am also a writer) ,but things need to start picking up a little bit more!!!!!!!!!!!!! between turner and skylar i mean!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV THIS !!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yay! :spinstar: NEW READER :spinstar:

Glad you like it! No it's no offence. I know i go rather slow on this one. But don't worry, it will pick up. Haha I like the exclamation marks!!!!!! So yay! I'm so super duper happy you love this!
To all my readers, I will be posting soon!
Alex~
:aiwebs_001:

#72 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

Sorry bonjovi, but I totally disagree with you! And I'm not saying that to be mean!!!!!
I hate it when things pick up too fast in a book, it seems too unrealistic!
But either way, it's Alex writing the story so...

-ALEXX JENNING

#73 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:32 AM

Sorry bonjovi, but I totally disagree with you! And I'm not saying that to be mean!!!!!
I hate it when things pick up too fast in a book, it seems too unrealistic!
But either way, it's Alex writing the story so...

-ALEXX JENNING

Good point Mrs. Jenning, I am the one writing. I'll pick it up, but not by that much. I mean look at Twilight. It only got juicy in chapter 18. So yeah haha :)
Thanks guys! Post soon, I promise!
Alex~ :mgbubblegum:

#74 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hahahahha, you better, in fact, I'm waiting for it right NOW!!!
I hate maths...

What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet" -Romeo and Juliet

Do you have any idea how many times I've read that act?? I just read it over and over and over!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

But that wasn't my point.. my point was, I'm glad Turner didn't forget my birthday...

-ALEXX JENNING (WHO CAN'T SEEM TO STOP COMMENTING ON THIS)

#75 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

I'm glad you comment! Posting is soon! I PROMISE! Don't worry! I'm almost finished!!
Alex~ :aiwebs_001:

#76 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Hey, guys! It's finally here! I hope you like it!!

Chapter Six:

Sitting at the New York Times was very scary, Turner sat in the fabric chair waiting to be seen. He was very nervous and worried about how this job interview would go. He was so worried that maybe Mr. Walker wouldn't be fond of Turner. At times, Turner has been known to state his mind. Well he is an Ares. He was very much of a person who liked a good argument. And sometimes, people were very offended by such. Turner didn't give a damn. Hell! It was he's views, and he was going to state it one way or the other! Turner sat, staring at the secretary. She had bleach blonde curled hair. With make-up like a clown. Her eyes were blue, and her red lips were like blood. Very scary. She sat in her swirly chair, staring at the computer screen. Popping gum.

Turner shivered. He didn't like women popping gum. It just sent chills down Turner's spine.

"Darling'" The secretary said in her Queens accent "all is going to be fine!"

Turner swallowed and forced a smile. He watched as the secretary (named Judy) blew a big bubble of gum up. Turner swallowed, before sighing. He waited, gripping on his writing pad. He thought about all his written essays. Would Mr. Walker like any of them?

Turner really needed this job. What would he do if he didn't get it. Probably borrow money from Mark or his parents. Then again, Mark was super tight. And Turner's parents didn't like that their son was "jobless" Maybe he could request a some of money from Tony? That might work. Turner could hold jobless any longer. He needed this job.

"Mr. Jenning!" Yelled Mr. Walked. Turner shivered. Only did his college and high school teachers call him Mr. Jenning. And Turner was always afraid when someone called him by such name. "Please come in!"

Turner rose from his chair and on to his feet, and proceeded to make his way to Mr. Walker's office.

"Hello sir." Turner said in a nervous voice. He seated himself in Mr. Walker's office chair.

Mr. Walker's office was rather clean and organized. Mr. Walker had an Oak desk, filled with brown files with sticky notes taped on them. The room was bright, with white blinds covering the building's windows. Shelves were pushed up on the walls, filling the shelves were books and books by writers Turner had never heard of.

"Hello, Mr. Jenning!" Mr. Walker said in his serious voice. Turner glupped. He wasn't use to be called Mr. Jenning in the time frame of 10 minutes. Turner was feeling so nervous. Mr. Walker was about 6 foot 7 and was very over weight. Mr. Walker had grey hair and moustache. He's eyes were dark green, and were pinning Turner down. Turner was very afraid of Mr. Walker, he was a tough and scary man.

"Now, Mr. Jenning." Turner swallowed hard once more, "I have read some of you're essays. And I am very satisfied."

Yes! What a relief, Turner didn't feel so bad now. Turner was so worried, now things seem to have smoothen out.

"I haven't been able to stop reading some of you're reports. Very good, interesting. Something the public would love."

Was this happening?

Turner was getting complements about his writing?

My! Mr. Walker isn't so bad! Turner thought to himself.

"Okay, look Mr. Jenning. I have a few questions for you." Mr. Walker said, leaning more back in his seat. Turner sighed, then nodded. Turner flickered his eyes around the room once more. Then he zeroed his eyes back on Mr. Walker.

"Yes, sir. Whatever questions you need to ask, just shoot." Turner said happily. "Just don't shoot me." Turner wasn't very good about being a comedian. But tried his hardest.

Apparently it worker. Mr. Walker gave out a chuckle. Turner forced upon a smile.

"I read about you're one essay on...homeless people?" Mr. Walker addressed, cocking his head to the left and pressing his hand to his chin.

"Yes sir. I felt like I need to conquer a very neglected and ignored subject." Turner spoke, using his hands and gesturing with his hands.

Mr. Walker nodded, listening very hard.

"Why do you think, homelessness is a neglect subject?" Mr. Walker asked. He was curious by how Turner had responded.

This boy is very interesting. Homelessness is a neglected subject? What an interesting response. Mr. Walker thought.

"Sir," Turner took a breath "I went to Central Park about a week ago, on a date." Referring to his date with Skylar. Turner choked on his words. He ran his hand through his hair, then sighing. Turner locked his fingers up. And stared deep into Mr. Walker's eyes.

"Understand, sir. In that time, we didn't pay any attention to the groaning and moaning of the homeless people. We simply ignored them. Like most human beings do. We forget about them, their like trash almost. Just all withered up and thrown to the floor. No body cares about them. I mean, Mr. Walker, how many people have you lent money to, to strangers?" Mr. Walker was stunned by Turner's explanation. He was amazed by his intelligence and with. Something you need if you're a reporter or journalist.

"I couldn't count it on my fingers. Because I haven't given any strange money." Mr. Walker felt so ashamed to say those 14 words. How could he be so cuel to man-kind?

"That’s what I'm talking about. New York sometimes forgets about the homelessness rate that's climbing. I have a friend who went ot UCLA and he was astonished by the homeless rate there. He said he went to Union Station and saw people sleeping in bushes outside. People were begging for money. And it was quote and quote 'damn scary' and you know what? It is! You would want just maybe a dollar for food or something if you were homeless. Though when you have money, anyone who needs help you turn you're noses up. It's insane!"

Mr. Walker just sat there, listening to every word. Turner was more than a journalist, Mr. Walker thought, more like a reporter. Or something more. I just can't put my finger on it

When Turner finished his speech. He froze. He thought that maybe he had offened Mr. Walker. Something that Turner really didn't want to do. Turner stuck his thumb nail in his mouth and just nawed at the nail.

"Well, Mr. Jenning. I'm very impressed by you're speech. Not one person, who's walked through that door, has said damn in my face. I haven't had a journalist who gave me a full speech like you just did. I haven't had a man explain things I wanted. I haven't had anyone like you, my boy!" Mr Walker banged his fist on the table, making Turner flinch.

Mr. Walker cocked a smile. Turner, being very nervous, began to blink uncontrolablly. He swallowed hard and just stared at Mr. Walker.

"Mr. Jenning-

"Please, call me Turner." Begged Turner.

"Sure. Turner, I think you have beyond amazing talent in writing. I mean look at this, this is hard core journalist stuff. I love it! Sir, I must add, you should be bigger than an NYT write. You should be a novelist."

Turner nodded, letting out a sigh. He let his hands collapse in his hands.

"Yes, sir. I have a dream to be one. Though, I just can't lock myself down on one topic." Turner said, running his hand through his hair. He crosed his legs, and locked his eyes with Mr. Walker.

"I have just a few more questions to ask. I just was curious why you quit you're job at the Wall Street Post?"

Damn! Turner thought. He was hoping Mr. Walker wouldn't ask that question.

"Sir," Turner said calmly "the Wall Street Post's Editor in Chief is an jerk. A person who made you do to much that you weren't capable of."

Mr. Walker nodded his head, and just watched Turner.

"Yes, Carl isn't very smart about putting work on one. Well I guess, I can understand. I'll ask some more questions on Thursday. I like you, Turner. I like you very much!" Mr. Walker got up from his seat, and headed towards the door. Turner rose from the chair, gripping onto his essays. Just thinking. Though when he walked out of Mr. Walker's office he felt so confident than ever.

~T~

"Hey, Turner. it's Mark. I called to tell you something amazing. Carol's pregnant! Isn't that great? We're not sure what he or she is. We're hoping for a boy. We just want another boy, Joseph needs a brother. Well, that's the week update. Call soon. Oh! How did that New York Times job interview go? I have to go! Well bye!" Said the voice message. Turner sighed, throwing his apartment keys on the counter. He slid out of his jacket, and threw his essays on the kitchen table. He wrapped his hand around the handle of the cabinet and pulled it towards him. Turner took a glass from the cabinet and opened a large bottle of Coke and pouring it in the glass. Turner watched the bubbles, watching it slowly disappear. Once the bubbles were gone, he took a sip.

"Ah!" He said in satisfaction. He walked into his living room, and seated himself down. Turner didn't turn on the TV. Didn't pick up a magazine or newspaper. He just stared at the black TV screen. He was thinking. He's mind was thinking about the interview. he thought very hard about Carol being pregnant once again. But the most thing that was stuck on his mind was Skylar.

Just last Saturday he sent her a bund of multi-colored roses. Hoping she would forgive him. He hadn't heard a thing from her. Then again, he never got her phone number. And he never gave it out to her. Maybe he should just walk up to her apartment and just say that he was sorry. Maybe that's what he would do.

Turner! Be a man! Walk up to her apartment room, and tell her you're sorry! C'mon! Just go up to her apartment! He thought to himself. Turner got off from the chair, and walked into he bedroom. He brushed his hair, trying to make it look good, and changed his interview clothes into his Levi's and muscle tee.As he walked out of his bedroom, he felt Elmo, a Boston terrier, jumping on his legs.

"Down, Elmo, down." Turner said, brushing Elmo off of his leg.

Once at the kitchen, Turner grabbed his keys, and proceeded to make his way to the door. "Bye, Elmo. Turner will return" He said, slamming the door on his Boston Terrier.

Turner made his way to the elevator, pressing the Down button. He waited for the big silver doors to slide open, and let Turner enter the room.

Ting

The doors slid open, flashing the elevator room. No one was in the elevator, Thank God. Turner walked in, and pressed Skylar's level, 21. He stood, staring at the red numbers. Just counting down, and thinking what he was going to say. He was getting nervous by the second. He couldn't find the courage to go to her door, now. He was now dreading going to her door. Why didn't he just wait? That might have been better. He had other things to think about. Like a job interview. Or the new member of the Jenning family, according to Mark. Why, Skylar shouldn't have been a main subject at all. No. Then it happened. The doors went sliding to one side. Turner glupped, but walked out of the elevator room and turned to the right. He walked down the quiet corridor. Feeling even more worried. The corridor was painted white and with white doors. It felt like no sign of humans lived here. Which worried Turner more. What if she wasn’t home? Was he just going to walk away like a coward? No! He simply couldn't. He walked to the end of the corridor. Staring at the gold numbers saying 24b.

Turner felt a drop of sweat run down the side of his face. His hands became more sweaty. He's legs were like Jell-O. He was nervous and scared. Turner raised a hand and slowly tapped on the white wooden door.

He waited, counting numbers in his head.

Then he heard the locks click. He heard she was at the door.

What do I do? Run? Turner thought. He shook he's head. And waited.

The door slowly creaked open, he saw just a small part of a human.

He's eyes went wide. He's jaw hung. And Turner gasped.

And what do you think
Alex~ :icon_study:

#77 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:01 PM

Oh my god what happened?!?!!
What did he see?? Was it some guy?!?! What was it?!?!?!!? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, sorry my comment's soo late, my mom took my laptop away until I finished studying for my tests..

TURNER GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously tell me what happened I'm panicking!!! PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

-ALEX JENNING

UPDATE SOON I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

#78 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:07 PM

Suspense! Seriously what happened? Update!

~MEG :heartbeat:

#79 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:09 PM

Oh by the way interesting cast...hmmm.

~MEGHAN :elmo:

#80 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

Oh GOSH WHAT HAPPEEENNNNEEDD!

I MUST KNOW FOR THE SAKE OF MY PRECIOUS TURNER!

"Turner, Turner, wherefore art thou, Turner? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name!"

-Nikki Jenning

Edited by NikkiandEm, 16 March 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#81 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

ok!!! THIS WAS AMAZING SORRY I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE COMMENTS SO QUICKLY ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!! BUT.....just so u know....u guys totally miss read me. when i said things should start picking up a little i didnt mean makeout session right then and there i meant: maybe they run into each other here and there or she calls and apoligizes not anything too dramatic because, i agree, then it seems unrealistic. just wanted to make that a little clearer!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

p.s. TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!! :P

#82 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

Oh my god what happened?!?!!
What did he see?? Was it some guy?!?! What was it?!?!?!!? TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, sorry my comment's soo late, my mom took my laptop away until I finished studying for my tests..

TURNER GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously tell me what happened I'm panicking!!! PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

-ALEX JENNING

UPDATE SOON I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

You really want to know? You really really want to know?

Suspense! Seriously what happened? Update!

~MEG :heartbeat:

Haha well it's going to get you're blood rushing in chapter 7

Oh by the way interesting cast...hmmm.

~MEGHAN :elmo:

^ Thanks...it's a different cast, I hope everyone understand that. I like different :)

Oh GOSH WHAT HAPPEEENNNNEEDD!

I MUST KNOW FOR THE SAKE OF MY PRECIOUS TURNER!

"Turner, Turner, wherefore art thou, Turner? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name!"

-Nikki Jenning

Wanna really wanna know? well
Spoiler

ok!!! THIS WAS AMAZING SORRY I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE COMMENTS SO QUICKLY ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!! BUT.....just so u know....u guys totally miss read me. when i said things should start picking up a little i didnt mean makeout session right then and there i meant: maybe they run into each other here and there or she calls and apoligizes not anything too dramatic because, i agree, then it seems unrealistic. just wanted to make that a little clearer!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

p.s. TWILIGHT SUCKS!!!!! :P

Yesh, everyone comments super fast :) Well I've picked it up slowly, no? Haha I know sometimes Twilight just is like BLAH!

Thanks everyone! I'll post it soon! I promise!!! It's going to be a jaw dropper...or so I hope.!
Happy St. Patricks as well!

Oh Nikki! Was that line from Romeo and Juliet? You must have just changed it to TURNER! It's a cool line!

Post soon

You're sincerly!
Alex~

#83 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

why yes it was a quote from Romeo and Juliet, and since you fooled me with the spoiler, this thread is officially being hit with a SHAKESPEARE BOMB!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT....A SHAKESPEARE BOMB!

Spoiler

-Nikki Jenning

#84 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

why yes it was a quote from Romeo and Juliet, and since you fooled me with the spoiler, this thread is officially being hit with a SHAKESPEARE BOMB!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT....A SHAKESPEARE BOMB!

Spoiler

-Nikki Jenning

Hahah, SHAKESPEARE! Haha, okay I'll give you one spoiler, but you have to figure some of it out okay?
Spoiler

Yay! Shakespeare WAR! A BOMB! BOOOOM!

"And then it started like a guilty thing
Upon a fearful summons."
- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, 1.1

Alex~ :badgrin:

#85 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:44 AM

Maybe he shouldn't have gone to her place soo soon :mellow: :unsure:
Now I am scared about what will happen to him after he see's what ever you are making him see :o :aiwebs_001:

#86 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

just so you know, as fun as the shakespeare bomb is, it ends deadly.

i do believe shakespeare has a QUOTE about it...

BUH BAM!!

"These violent delights have violent ends." -Romeo and Juliet

you've been HIT!

-Nikki

Edited by NikkiandEm, 18 March 2011 - 02:39 PM.

#87 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:24 PM

Maybe he shouldn't have gone to her place soo soon :mellow: :unsure:
Now I am scared about what will happen to him after he see's what ever you are making him see :o :aiwebs_001:

Haha, don't worry...maybe it's not to bad.Or maybe it is...hmmm
Alex~ :aiwebs_001:

#88 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

just so you know, as fun as the shakespeare bomb is, it ends deadly.

i do believe shakespeare has a QUOTE about it...

BUH BAM!!

"These violent delights have violent ends." -Romeo and Juliet

you've been HIT!

-Nikki

Yes, Mrs. Nikki Jenning Bentley. Haha, fine..that's good one.

But you haven't been hit by the Turner Bomb
Spoiler

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

"One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun
Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 1.2

Alex~ :icon_lol:

#89 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hey guys! It's finally here! CHAPTER SEVEN! I hope you like it! It's going to be a JAW DROPPER! Haha :)

Chapter Seven:

She had her hair pulled up in a messy bun, with just strains in her face. Her cheeks were cherry red, and her eyes were bloodshot. She looked like she had been crying. She had her eyeliner, and eye-shadow all smudged. She swiped her eyes, and pulled her cardigan around her more.

"Oh, hey Turner." She said, choking out the words. Turner began to feel shy. He saw how she had been crying. And from what? Turner couldn't piece it together.

"Hello, Skylar. I just wanted to come by and say sorry about, well, last Friday night. I was being irrational. And I just wanted to apologize." Turner said, very sternly. He, too, was choking on his words.

Skylar gulped, and locked her eyes on the floor.

"You really should have called, Turner. It's really sweet of you to come up to my apartment to be Prince Charming or whatever. But you should have given me a warning."

Turner raised an eyebrow. He wasn't trying to be Prince Charming or anything. He was just saying he was sorry. Something wasn't right with Skylar today. Her voice, her look, something wasn't right about Skylar.

"What? I'm not trying to be Prince Charming-

"Oh please! Ever man I've met wants to be Romeo for me. Well my name's not Juliet!" Turner tilted his head looking at her. Skylar was gripping on the door, her breaths were getting heavier.

"I never said I was Romeo. I never said you were Juliet. I never said such things. I was just coming to say. I'M.SORRY. Nothing more." Turner argued. She was now the one being irrational.

"Turner," She said very sternly "Leave"

Turner looked at her like she was crazy. And she was. Turner never had met a girl that was amazing one day. The next, she is cantankerous woman. Turner sighed. Staring at her.

"Fine, I will-

"Hey, babe! Who's outside?" Said a different voice.

Turner's blood froze in his place. That voice, that different voice. Was a masculine voice. A man's voice. So it really was just a "Friend event"

Great.

Turner gulped.He felt his hands grow even more sweater. He knew he had no right to be in this picture. He flickered his eyes to the ground and just thought.

It's only be a week. And now. She's out with a man? Turner, just walk away. She doesn't have any, any interest in you. You will get an even better girl. Just. Walk. Away. You have no place here.

Turner flickered his eyes back to Skylar, who was gazing at Turner. She turned to look behind her, then locked eyes with Turner.

"Well, I see you have company. I shall leave. I'm sorry, to cause trouble" And Turner just walked away.

~T~

"Let me get this straight. You go on a date with her, and just at the end of the night, you're told that she's not that interested. You go over there today, and she's already got a man n the house? Damn! She works fast!" Tony said.

Turner was sitting in Tony and Keisha's small apartment. He sat at the living room, watching Tony astonished by Skylar's behavior. And quite frankly, why wouldn't anyone be? Turner watched Tony think hard. In a moment of silent, Keisha came walking in, looking at Tony like he was insane.

"Well if you asked me-

"No body asked you Keisha!" Tony said, finally the silent broke.

"Shut up! I'm the one who cooks for you. So shut up!" Keisha said, almost smacking Tony in the back of the head. Tony only snickered, which made Keisha mad. She flickered her eyes to Turner, who looked upset. He let his face rest in the palm of his hand, as he began to think very hard. Keisha sighed, she wasn't the best on reading faces. But Turner was making it rather obvious. She saw how his eyes were reading the ceiling and how wore a frown on his face. She knew he was thinking about something. And that something was Skylar. Why did he ever have to reach so far to get her? Why did he have to fall head over heels for her? He didn't even need to have such a girl. But her beauty, her smile, her intelligence. It was so hard to find such girl. And instead he found out the hard way, a very hard way, that she had a boyfriend. Keisha felt sorry for Turner. He was always coming to Tony and telling him about all of his dates and problems. And this was the first time Keisha had seen him down and out.

"Look, Turner. To me, she's really just a damn crazy woman, who can't see that you guys are a match made in heaven! Really, she is. She doesn't have the damn decency to call you up and say 'Hey homie! Look, sorry. Me and you aren't going to work out.' And dammit, get over her! She should mean nothing to you! God! I haven't seen you like this since crazy phyco thing like Janice. Sorry, but damn, Turner!"

Turner flickered his eyes up to Keisha. He wasn't fond of her harsh language. But sometimes, it was nice to hear. And she was right. He needed to get over her. Though, how? She was so hard to get over. It was going to be very difficult. Turner sighed, and looked at Tony, who was staring at Keisha like she was crazy.

"Very inspiring, Keisha. I'm sure Turner feels so much better now." Tony said, using his sarcastic tone. Keisha shot a death glare out to Tony. He gulped. Turner sighed once more. Seeing Tony and Keisha made Turner so sad. Why couldn't he have that? Why couldn't he have love? Or happiness? But if only it was with Skylar.

"Keisha," Turner was finally speaking. Tony's eyes went extremely bright. Keisha face was lit up like a Christmas Tree. Finally it wasn't just Tony and Keisha babbling. Turner was finally speaking! "You just don't get it. Neither of you will. Getting over her, is like climbing Mount Everest."

Tony stared at Turner, before speaking. Tony looked at Turner, seeing his hair flop in his eyes. His lips were pressed tight, making them white. Tony stared at Turner, seeing the anger and upset in his eyes. And Turner never really was the kind that would get angry or upset about much. Maybe about someone at work or college, but over a girl? Never!

"Turner! Look at you! Do you think you look sad enough? We, as in Keisha and I, are so depressed by your behavior. Yes, by your behavior. It's ridiculous! She's a girl out of a million! Chill, my brother!" Tony said, well actually to be more accurate, he yelled.

Turner sighed a sad sigh. And just stared at Tony. Why was Tony and Keisha right? Why did they have to be right? Well they didn't have to be. Turner was so upset. He stared at his best friend, who had concern in his eyes. Turner stared at his friend. Paying much detail in Tony's face.

Tony looked at Turner, giving off a glare. Tony's round face was producing a scrowl. Keisha had finally seated herself down next to Tony. The two were gazing at Turner, waiting for a reply.

"Look, obivously you don't get it. You don't understand why I'm upset. Or where I'm coming from. I'm going to exit, and call you later. Thanks for the pick me up. But it didn't pick me up." Turner rose from his seat, and proceeded to make his way to the door.

Keisha rolled her eyes, but rosed from her seat and helped walk Turner out.

She opened the door, and let Turner walk out. But before he went out, she called out

"Turner!" Turner froze in his place, and slowly spun on his heels.

"Yes." he said rather causally. Sliding his hands in his pockets. He cocked a look, but wanted to listen to what Keisha had to say.

"Do you know how long it took to get with Tony?" She asked, moving her head towards the living room. Before sighing.

"No, he didn't." Turner lied, feeling his heart rate increase rapidly. That's one of the things would happen to Turner when he lied. That and he would began to laugh uncontrollably.

Best friends, who talk about everything, and Tony didn't say what happened? I don't think so! Keisha thought. But didn't ask questions. She inhaled, and searching for words to explain about what had happened.

"Tony and I met 10 months, and I quote, 10 months, before dating. It just takes time, Tee. Just relax. She's come along"

Turner thought for a minute about what Keisha said, then nodded. Keisha flashed a happy smile, before closing the door.

~T~

Walking in New York City was like feeding off of energy.Hearing the loud car noises, and the man from Brooklyn yelling "Get you're pretzel here! It's fresh! It's tasty! Get your pretzel here!" As you say no thank you, and push the pretzel away from you're face. You sigh a sad sigh, as you slip you're hands in you're pockets. You stop at a crossway, and look to the left and the right to see if there was any on coming cars.

Once clear, you place one foot in front of you and then the other. You quickly make you're way across to the other side of the street.Just as you make it on the corn, you have a man from Jamaica throwing fake pearl beads in you're face. You say you're not interested, and the Jamaican man places the puppy eyes on his face. You roll you're eyes, and proceed to make you're way to you're apartment building.

You arrived, being greeted by Bob the Doorman, who's from Asian somewhere. You smile and nodd, and enter the lobby. You see you're landlord yelling at the receptionist. You rolled you're brown eyes, and slowly make you way to the elevator. You hear your name being called out, you spin on you're heels and see it's only your annoying neighbor.

"Hey Ricky!" Turner said, inhaling through his nose.

"Hey! Turner! I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a birthday party, it's going to be my 26th and I just wanted to invite you."

Turner sighed, He didn't like Ricky that much. And quite frankly he was to boring for Turner's taste. He maybe two years older than you, but he was a boring stick in the mud.

"Oh, thanks Rick. I thought you're birthday was in July?" How strange, it was in almost April, and he was having a party?

"Yeah, I super busy with school and my parents are going off to the Caribbeans in July. And my girlfriend is flying to London to see her brother. So March 27th was the best." Ricky said, chuckling. Turner stares at his Spanish neighbor, and nodds his head.

"I'll see if I can attend. If so, what can I bring?" Turner always hated going to someone's house empty-handed. Though if he went Mark's or Tony's house, bringing something wasn't necessary.

"Just your good ole self" Ricky said, pushing on Turner's shoulder, laughing. Feeling awkward, Turner just rubs where Ricky punched him in the shoulder. Turner smiled at his neighbor, trying not to lock eyes with Ricky's dark brown eyes.

"Okay, well thanks Ricky. Can't wait!" Turner lied, feeling his cheeks grow increasingly warm. Ricky just nodded like a bobble-head statue. Turner spun on his heels and began to make his way to the elevator. He punched the Up button. He wait for the sliding silver doors.

Turner stepped into the elevator, sighing. He began to think. And thinking very hard. He just couldn't shake her from his mind. And that bothered Turner. he just wanted to live his life. Move on! She wasn't a part of Turner's life anymore. She was dating a man. No need to have images in his head of her. No! They just had to disappear. Which was very hard to do. It was like she was engraved in his mind. Like she had written her name in his brain. Insane. Why did a woman have so much effect? Why? Turner wished she just disappear from the face of the earth. That would make life easier, right? No, it was faith that they be together. or so Turner thought.

Once on his level, he slowly made his way to his apartment. He was still thinking, he was trying to picture the man she was with.Turner imagined dark hair, and dark eyes, with a five o'clock shadow. He imagined the boyfriend being "hard core" and have a strong and fierce name, like Jesse. Turner was just rising his blood pressure. He didn't need to know. It was something he didn't need to know. Right? Turner began to think about the "Friend Event" at Tavern on the Green. He remembered her face, and the paradisiacal conversation they had. He felt such a click. And now, he was only inching towards depression.

barricade it Turner. Barricade. No compulsion to go into despondency. Turner said in his mind. He inhaled some fresh and clean air, before jingling in his pants pocket, trying to look for his keys. As he reached to his door, he noticed a note was taped on it. The note was pink, with purple flowers growing up the side. In black pen was written in pretty hand writing

"Dear Turner,

Look for me in Central Park

-Someone"

Looks like Turner has a secret admirer. But from who?

Alex~
:spinstar:

#90 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

Okay, okay, I admit it..
Spoiler

Yea, right

And no offence to Skylar but that b*tch! She has no clue what she's missing out on!

In other words : Awesome update :D:D:D

-ALEXX JENNING

PS: Keisha is oficially coming to the wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users