345 replies to this topic

#91 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:16 PM

What do you want it to say?

*Koko's and Shelby's* Fabulous Planning Thread....
*New and Improved Pink Converse*

Is that good?
~Shelby

#92 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:21 PM

I think the first line is fine but were working on both of our stories right? Plus wee want it to be a surprise.
Koko

#93 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:23 PM

ok so Ill put "keep out.... forever"

#94 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

Lol. Start it now.

#95 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:27 PM

Or do you want me too?

#96 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

I JUST DID HAHA

#97 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:14 PM

Name:
Sarah

Genre:
Tragedy, Realistic/Contemporary fiction, Historical, perhaps Romance but not too teeny/stereotypical.

Your idea(s):
Well; I have a few at the moment but I'd first like to know yours so we can come to a compromise. I'm open to anything, really.

What you look for in a partner:
I would rather you lived in Britain, so that we understood the same slang and references, but this could be negotiable. I want you to be honest, and good at critiquing work - you have to be able to tell me a chapter is absolutely disasterous and that it needs to be scrapped. I don't want an ego boost, I want to improve my writing.
Oh, you need to be reliable, and enjoyable to work with. I wouldn't want you to take all the work by yourself, and I wouldn't want you to make me do it all.
Lastly, I really won't be able to work with somebody who has bad grammar/spelling, who likes writing sappy, cliched teenage nonsense; et cetera. You get the point.

Things your potential partner should know:
I'm online most of the time but I will let you know if I'm on holiday or have an overload of homework.
I'm not interested in writing horror/sci-fi/action/adventure.

That's all really! Sorry for waffling on; and I hope I'm what somebody's looking for. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.

Sarah

xxx

What's up Sara! I'd love to be your partner. I'm Kat and I'm up for anything! What do you say!? I Don't live in Britian but, I understand most Britis slang. It's important to me the you knoe SOME spanish. It's all write if you don't want to be partners. bUT, IF YOU don't know some spanish, it really won't work. So, let me know!

#98 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

Name:Kat
Genre:Anything!
Your idea(s):None.
What you look for in a partner: Understanding and honest. Also MUST know some spanish.
Things your potential partner should know: I'm on the computer EVERYDAY!!
Hope I can Find A partener!

#99 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

Ok, so I guess Diva hasn't got back to me, which is fine. So anyone need a Tag-Team partner?

Name: Meg
Genre: Romance, or romantic comedy, I'm open to most genres.
Your idea(s): I don't really have one, but we can fix that!
What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on a resonable amount each week.
Things your potential partner should know: Hmm.... I quit NaNo (:P) so I really have all the time in the world to write! I am usually online at least once a day (lol, I have no life).

Meg

xoxo

#100 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:35 PM

Ok, so I guess Diva hasn't got back to me, which is fine. So anyone need a Tag-Team partner?

What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on a resonable amount each week.
Things your potential partner should know: Hmm.... I quit NaNo (:P) so I really have all the time in the world to write! I am usually online at least once a day (lol, I have no life).

Meg

xoxo

I'm Kat! Sure! I'd LOVE to be your partner!

#101 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

^Sure, Kat!

Would you like to do the honours of creating our planning thread, or shall I?

Meg

xoxo

#102 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:53 AM

Name:Kat
Genre:Anything!
Your idea(s):None.
What you look for in a partner: Understanding and honest. Also MUST know some spanish.
Things your potential partner should know: I'm on the computer EVERYDAY!!
Hope I can Find A partener!

Hey Kat!
I'd love to be your partner!
I was really looking for someone who knows Spanish too. I am not that fluent with the language (it's not my native language, just something I learnt out of likeness)
Hope you would like to be my partner!
I come online everyday, but I have a few exams coming up but don't' worry I still will be coming online just not everyday.....maybe alternate days.
If that's okay with you, I would really like to be your partner!

Please reply soon!
Realmente deseo de ser socio Kat! [I wish the grammar and stuff was correct..]

*♥Suki♥*

#103 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

I'd like to do a Tag Team with both of you! Can we do a story with 3?

#104 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

^Sure, Kat!

Would you like to do the honours of creating our planning thread, or shall I?

Meg

xoxo

Can we iclude Sukie?

#105 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:48 AM

I hope we can Kat...
because I really really wanna be your partner.
I hope someone clarifies this doubt of ours real soon.
Till that time, want me to make a thread of ours?
I will do whatever you say.

Esperamos con interés trabajar con usted!

*♥Suki♥*

#106 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yeah! Go ahead! Make us a planning thread. We'll have to see if Meg wants to join us! :spinstar:

#107 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:52 AM

^I'd love to join you two if that's ok! A three would be so much fun!

Meg

xoxo

#108 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:42 AM

THIS IS SO COOL!
I wanted one partner and got TWO!
AWESOME!

It would be great if you suggested few names or chose from the ones listed below:-

:spinstar: " An Adventurous Planning Thread Of ~*The Three Musketeers - Kat, Meg and Suki~* "

:spinstar: " The Perfect Planning Thread Of ~*The Terrific Trio - Kat, Meg and Suki*~"

Or if you want, the plain old name,

:spinstar: " *~The The Planning Thread of Kat, Meg and Suki~* "

Any of these or the ones you two suggest.

Tell me quickly! I can't wait for this to start!!!

*Squeals*

*♥Suki♥*

#109 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

Go ahead and start. I won't be on again till Christmas! See You then! SORRY! :icon_mecry2:

#110 *♥Suki♥*

*♥Suki♥*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys, Meg and Kat, I created the thread.

Here's the link.

The Perfect Planning Thread Of ~*The Terrific Trio - Kat, Meg and Suki*~

*♥Suki♥*

#111 *legally brunette*

*legally brunette*

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

Name: Lizzie

Genre: Erm, I like, I like whatever you like!

Your idea(s): Um, some sort of... romance? I guess?

What you look for in a partner: Someone who isn't gone for like a whole week without telling me, and someone who get on fairly often. Other than that, the regular stuff. Like nice and not too harsh and all that...

Things your potential partner should know: um, I fairly often leave before I post a reply because I have to click twice and I only click once and my annoying little sister Anna very often runs in and signs it "-Anna" but I've been getting better lately, don't worry...

I hope I can find a good partner!

Lizzie

#112 Cherrycoco

Cherrycoco

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

Name: Vee

Genre: Comedy, drama~ its completely up to you :lol: But there has to be some romance, because I <3 romance.

Your idea(s): :lol: i have like...a zillion, we can discuss it=D

Anything you should know?: Writing is my life <3 But please be committed and do your fair share =D

#113 aquababy95

aquababy95

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:03 PM

Okay soo...Anna? Since I think you have found your TT partner considering you have not responded...I hope you don't mind...I am going to be posting my need for a TT partner. Sorry I am just in a big need of one.

Okay all here it is below:

Name: Anais, but call me Ana.
Genre: Romance and something out of the ordinary.
Your idea(s): I have none, sadly. I'd like to discuss that, unless you have an idea already. Feel free to share! :D
What you look for in a partner: You need to know how to write WELL. I do not tolerate chatspeak, lol. A partner that is outgoing, optimisitic, and nice [OH AND FULL OF IDEAS].
Things your potential partner should know: Um. Well I am obsessed with the number 95. No I was not born in 1995 (everyone thinks that) and I always somehow involve that number in my stories. Haha. I am on a lot, but school has been overwhelming. I'd like to think that I am a pretty fun outgoing person lol. By the way I really really want to find a partner SOON. Oh by the way I am a little on the spunky odd side. So you should usually ignore my random outbursts :D

Ana:)

#114 Cherrycoco

Cherrycoco

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:23 AM

Hey Ana!

I would love love looove to be your partner~ I also would like to do an unusual romance story (maybe fantasy or something.) i have a million ideas :lol:

#115 SharpofWit

SharpofWit

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:16 PM

Hey! I'm new at the whole tag- team deal but I'd love to do it! I think it would rly motivate me and I'd love to collaborate with someone to create a story!

Name: Elizabeth technically but I just have everyone call me Elle.
Genre: Anything! With the exception of sci- fi. I am not a fan of the sci- fi. All you will get from me sci- fi wise is a retelling of ET. But with more dialogue. But everything else hahaha im good to go.
Your idea(s): I have ideas all the time. However, I don't have anything specifically in mind for this. But I'm a good collaberator (I hope) and will probably write any idea you throw my way just to write haha.
What you look for in a partner: {Geez I feel like I'm on match.com} Outgoing, optimisitic, nice, FUNNY is always a plus since I like to put sarcastic and witty dialogue into basically everything I write, as well as someone will a good head on their shoulders, able to come up with ideas and work with another person well, and preferably a good writer who isn't afraid to be a tough critic so that we can learn from eachother.
Things your potential partner should know: Ummmm...{okay now I REALLY feel like I'm on match.com haha} Well, like I said, I love dialogue, particualrly funny and interesting to read, good storylines, cliche's are fine I don't like hate them to death but I try not to write them if I can help it so original ideas are awesome! Basically, writing is my life. I know so many high schoolers say that but my every day life revolves around it. I want to be published hopefully before I graduate college. This is what i want to do with the rest of my life. There is no back up plan for me. I'm on a fair amount but I could be on more if I do this! :)

Ok so anyone's who interested please reply!

#116 Cherrycoco

Cherrycoco

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:10 PM

:icon_mecry2: I;m sorry Anna, i'ma have to pull out.

#117 *legally brunette*

*legally brunette*

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

Hey Ana! I'll be your TT partner! (since cherrycoco dropped out)

name: Lizzie
genre: um, romance? realistic fiction pretty much. Maybe some fantasy here and there. Something different. I'm actually a big fan of Anna (who would have been you TT partner) and her stories? Have you read Fallen Angels? genious...
idea(s): I was thinking maybe a story about... nevermind. I was hoping to catch your attention because nobody ever has a real idea on this
what you look for in a partner: Someone who is on... regularly. I don't mean everyday, maybe on twice or three times a week and will tell me when they're gone for a certain long amount of time.
things your potential partner should know: um, I'm a dog person? I'll put the thread in my profile, ok? In fact, I'll do it in like two seconds after I post this.

Lizzie

#118 *legally brunette*

*legally brunette*

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

Here's the link: !!!!!!!!!

:)

Lizzie

#119 elvivo1

elvivo1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:10 AM

Hey Elle!
I would really love to be your partner.

Name: Haha, i have a zillion different nicknames, my actual name is Veronique but you can cut that down :lol:
Genre: i don't like robot stuff :aiwebs_001: but im a huuuge romance fan! Fantasy, comedy, drama, horror :3 i like it all really.
Ideas: :lol: i have quite a free diff ones, but we'll obviously discuss it ^_^
What you look for in a partner: Someone hard working and reliable, but also knows how to have a laugh :lol:
What your partner should know: :lol: okaaaay, writing is my life. My friends automatically assume that its all I do :lol: I'm sixteen~ I wrote a novel in the summer holidays :lol I admit it, yes i like Twilight, but im not obsessive :icon_study:
I mainly write fanfics, and have just finished my latest one :lol: so I'm ready for a new project! :heartbeat:

#120 SharpofWit

SharpofWit

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 02:36 PM

Hey Veronique!
I would love to be your partner, too! You sound perfect! I can't wait to get started!
So shall I make the thread or would you like to? (I, of course, am going off of what everyone else seems to be doing on here, haha. I'm completely 100% new at this) And we name it...?

#121 elvivo1

elvivo1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:24 AM

Hey there!

Great! ^_^

I'm also new when it comes to tag team :lol: But it's something i've wanted to do for a while :)

I'll make it if you like, How about with & Elv's fantastically amazing thread of fantasticness :lol:

#122 SharpofWit

SharpofWit

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:24 AM

*sigh of relief*
Oh, good. I'd hate to have a super experienced in tag- team partner and then be completely hopeless myself lol.
Sounds good to me!!
Also, we should probably figure out what times, at least at first for planning, we'll both be online. I'm thinking we have different time zones though because your last post, according to my clock, was at 2 in the morning haha.

#123 elvivo1

elvivo1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:08 AM

http://forums.megcab...showtopic=53972

:lol: our thread

But for some reason i put a h on with so it's With *facepalm moment*

#124 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

Name: Diva
Genre: Drama, Romance, or romantic comedy
Your idea(s): I don't really have one so I'm open to ideas. :)
What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on at least 3 times a week, and should know how to have fun! lol :D
Things your potential partner should know: Okay *warning* I will be away for x-mas but I will be back FOR SURE, I like to be crazy but I'm also serious, I bring a lot of funky fresh word work into a story depending you'll see what I mean later, I like to have fun so if you hate fun don't ask to be my partner, and I will do my best to keep my word.

Luv, Diva :spinstar:

#125 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:54 AM

Ok... I'm posting this.... Again.

Things your potential partner should know: I finish school until next Feb. on Thursday so I really have all the time in the world to write! I am usually online at least once a day (lol, I have no life).

Meg

xoxo

#126 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

Hey Meg. I missed you the last time....so wanna be parteners now? lol :D

#127 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

^Sure. I'm game :D

Meg

xoxo

#128 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

Cool? So I'm gonna make the thread. Just because I'm leaving in a few hours, and it's easier for me just to do. So I'm sorry if you really had your heart set on making the thread.

Wait...do I make sense? Anyway...

#129 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:16 AM

Here's the link and I don't know why I put a question mark after cool. I meant to put '!'

Our planning thread

#130 PrincessLaci

PrincessLaci

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

Name: Tina, but you can call me Laci, cause that's what everyone on here calls me. :]
Genre: Pretty much anything. I'm up for adventure, romance, supernatural, you know...what everyone on here writes about. ^_^
Your idea(s): Nothing really. =. I can attempt to come up with some.
If my partner doesn't have any, either, we can just throw a million out there until we find something we like.
What you look for in a partner: Um. Someone who can spell, because I know I can't. Someone who has done it before would be nice, but it's not like...manditory or anything. Someone with a similar writing stype would also be awesome. :]]] I know, I know, I'm asking for a lot here! Oh, and someone who will be able to write an update about once a week? Here's a link to a couple of my stories. This is the one I'm currently working on. This is the one I finished a few months ago.
Things your potential partner should know: I might be a bit off and on sometimes, on account of my internet cutting out more often than it should, and sometimes school work will overload me. Still, I'm pretty loyal and good about updating.

#131 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

I have a lot of stories but anyway.. I would like a partner

Name: Ashley (But please call me Ash, its a long story on how I got that nickname)
Genre: Romance, adventure with the girl as the heroine
Your idea(s): Uh um uh... well diffidently something funny
What you look for in a partner: A person who is mature/an annoyance to their guy friends... like moi! (That means me)
Things your potential partner should know: My mom doesn't let me on here, so I probably will take forever to update.... I have no social life so.. if my friend GiggleX (Gigi, the one who is involved in my nickname) is typing Gigi the great, then say the monkey's are coming or post something like that......

Yeah, I have no life according to my friend Hannah, I just likes writing stuff.... (I'm annoying/freaky weirdo by the way) Mostly freaky weirdo....

#132 magoo

magoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

I have a lot of stories but anyway.. I would like a partner

Name: Ashley (But please call me Ash, its a long story on how I got that nickname)
Genre: Romance, adventure with the girl as the heroine
Your idea(s): Uh um uh... well diffidently something funny
What you look for in a partner: A person who is mature/an annoyance to their guy friends... like moi! (That means me)
Things your potential partner should know: My mom doesn't let me on here, so I probably will take forever to update.... I have no social life so.. if my friend GiggleX (Gigi, the one who is involved in my nickname) is typing Gigi the great, then say the monkey's are coming or post something like that......

Yeah, I have no life according to my friend Hannah, I just likes writing stuff.... (I'm annoying/freaky weirdo by the way) Mostly freaky weirdo....

Hi Ash! I'm Maggie!

Here's my form:

Name: Maggie
Genre: Romance, and, anything, really
Your ideas: zilch
What you look for in a partner: nothing specific, basically someone who won't disappear, and is on somewhere between 2-4 or 5 days a week, like moi! (though most of the time I'm logged off, for some reason that I can't remember)
Things your potential partner should know: I like being spunky, random, and can sometimes get a bit OT.

Hope you wanna be my partner!

:icon_sunny: maggie :icon_sunny:

#133 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

Okay, I have a story called La La Land, we can use that as our tag-team story!!!!!

#134 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

Maggie, this is our planning thread...

Ash and Maggie's totally awesome planning thread!!!!!!!!!!

#135 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

Name:
Shaina. People around ehre call me Bookie.

Genre:
Mm, Romance, Historical Fiction, Teen Contemporary. Anything, really.

Your idea(s):
I'm open. I have a few ideas I'd be willing to toss out, but I'd love to get passionate about a new idea :]

What you look for in a partner:

Eh, Someone flexible. Preferably the same time zone, but we can work it out. Eh, someone with good grammar skills. Like I said, I am open.

Things your potential partner should know:
I'm online a lot. But sometimes there's homework over-load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users