chrislover102

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

^ not right.
Koko
Romance historical
Someone who is on in the afternoon. Roughly on everyday.
l Want a three team partnership. My old partner dissaperd So I'm just going to keep her on the thread. ( sorry if what im saying does not come out right.)
Any takers?
KOKO

Hey, well my name's maria...i'm not online that much, but i could try to get online more often if you would like me to b your partner in crime!!! Lol!
:angel12:

#47 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:37 PM

ok ill make the thread!

#48 chrislover102

chrislover102

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

ok, sounds good to me!!!
if its cool with u its k with me!!
just tell me when we begin and ill be there for you.... :mgwave:
hope we acually get along...im really looking forward to it!!!! :icon_smurfin:

#49 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

THREAD!!
I made it!!!!!!!!!!!

#50 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:07 AM

Name: Diva
Genre: Drama, Romance, or romantic comedy.
Your idea(s): I don't really have one so I'm open to ideas. :)
What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on at least 3 times a week, and should know how to have fun! lol :D
Things your potential partner should know: I don't get mad (usually :P ), I try to be on almost everyday, I like to be crazy but I'm also serious, I bring a lot of funky fresh word work into a story depending you'll see what I mean later, and I will do my best to keep my word.

Luv, Diva :spinstar:

#51 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:49 PM

hey diva!
i too love to write romantic comedies or drama
and i'm online, every single day..
all what i'm looking for is someone with creativity and humor.

accept it??

aji :)

#52 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

^ I accept! :)

#53 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:12 AM

our thread

cheers to our new thread!

aji :)

#54 bleached_princess

bleached_princess

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

Err ... I don't mean to be rude or to pry or anything, but, um, aji, aren't you already involved in a TT? I think you can only be in one TT at a time ... :unsure:

xoEmmy :badgrin: :elmo:

#55 nomi

nomi

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:51 PM

^Em's right. Sorry, but you can only have ONE TT at a time.

#56 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:19 AM

um. sorry

i totally forgot that i can't be involved in two threads

i am such a pain in the neck to you, right??

gosh! i am so sorry

please delete the TT thread

please???

#57 nomi

nomi

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

Lol! This is not Ali. This is nomi, who has the same avatar as Ali. I like to think I'm helping her though. :D

Anyway, I think Ali already took care of your second thread. So you're all set to go.

Have fun with your story!

-nomi

#58 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:36 PM

:P *to the tune of so what - Pink* ♪ I guess I just lost my TT partner I don't know where she went. ;)

Oh well.

I guess I'm in the market again. :krakrani:

What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on at least 3 times a week, and should know how to have fun! lol :D
Things your potential partner should know: I don't get mad (usually :P ), I try to be on almost everyday, I like to be crazy but I'm also serious, I bring a lot of funky fresh word work into a story depending you'll see what I mean later, and I will do my best to keep my word.

*in boring buler voice* Anyone?....Anyone?......Anyone?.... :lol:

#59 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:38 AM

^^

sorry diva. but i forgot i can't be in two TT's at a time

very very sorry!

#60 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

^ Aww it's ok.

#61 evilpurplefuzzler

evilpurplefuzzler

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:51 PM

name: Lisi

genre: historical, fantasy, realistic, and of course romance

what i'm looking for in a partner: i'm looking for someone who isn't afraid to be harsh when editing their partners work. someone who is good at editing because i cant spell. also someone who is on about once a week or more, but will be able to deal with my crazy schedual and the fact that i might be on 5 hours a day for a week then only be able to be on for 2 ours the next week. someone who is sort of bossy would work well with me because i sometimes need help staying on topic and of course, someone who wants to have fun with it! most importantly someone who i can learn from.

What my partner should know: as i have already said above i have a crazy, ever-changing schedual, but i make sure i'm on at least 2 hours twice a week. i suck at comedy, though i would be willing to try it, if you really want to. i'm more into dramatic stuff. i need alot of editing, because, as you may have noticed, i cannot spell very well. i'm more into having fun with the story then making it perfect

cant wait to get started!
Lisi :mgbumblebee:

#62 aquababy95

aquababy95

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 06:42 PM

Name: Ana
Genre: Romance and something out of the ordinary.
Your idea(s): I have none, sadly. I'd like to discuss that, unless you have an idea already. Feel free to share! :D
What you look for in a partner: You need to know how to write. I do not tolerate chatspeak, lol. A partner that is outgoing, optimisitic, and nice.
Things your potential partner should know: Um. Well I am obsessed with the number 95. No I was not born in 1995 (everyone thinks that) and I always somehow involve that number in my stories. Haha. I am on a lot, but school has been overwhelming. I'd like to think that I am a pretty fun outgoing person lol. By the way I really really want to find a partner SOON.

Ana

#63 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

Hi, Ana, I'm Anna.

If my current TT partner doesn't show her face soon, I'm going to close the thread and be part of a new TT, and you sound really cool!

Plus our TT could sound something like :the planning thread of An(n)a or something like that! But I'll have to wait and see...

*searches house* Mady!!!!! If you don't show your face soon, I'm partnering up with Ana!!!!

-Anna

#64 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:17 PM

:P *to the tune of so what - Pink* ♪ I guess I just lost my TT partner I don't know where she went. ;)

Oh well.

I guess I'm in the market again. :krakrani:

*in boring buler voice* Anyone?....Anyone?......Anyone?.... :lol:

Hey Diva! I was wondering if you would like to be my TT partner. I know we had a Fan Fic that didn't work out very... Well. But I am a good TT partner, promise!

Name: Meg
Genre: Romance, or romantic comedy, I'm open to most genres.
Your idea(s): I don't really have one, but we can fix that!
What you look for in a partner: They should be nice, on a resonable amount each week.
Things your potential partner should know: Hmm.... I am doing NaNoWriMo so I may not be on as much as I usually am. I am usually online twice a day (lol, I have no life)!

Meg

xoxo

#65 aquababy95

aquababy95

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

HOLA ANNA!

:D Ha I ate your TT partner..heh, JOKING OF COURSE. I am not a cannibal, I promise. Lol.

If you cannot find your TT partner, I am very interested. Ha I love how our names are one letter different.

Ana:)

#66 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

Yup, and I saw where you live (Chicago!), I used to live there! Well, actually I lived in Evanston (one of it's many 'burbs) but...

Anyway, I'll wait a few days and if she doesn't show up (out of your back end? haha) then I'll make a thread, or should you? Hmmm, either way, yeah.

Ok, well, see you then!

-Anna

#67 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:12 PM

Oh, and in case you migh want it, here's my filled out form:

Name: ANNA
Genre: Um, nothing in particular, I like a bit of romance, and most of my stories are like paranormal
Your idea(s): Like many on here, I don't really have any...
What you look for in a partner: Someone who is on pretty often, I'm ALWAYS on, someone who's okay if I get a little bit off topic and can steer me back to the topic. Also, I need said partner to tell me when they're going to be gone for a while (like my current one argh), and not be mad if I forget to tell them that I'm going to the mountains for a weekend (I live in Colorado, in a village just south of Denver)
Things my potential partner *coughAnacough* should know: I'm on fairly often, I might forget to tell them when I'm away in the mountains for a weekend, but I usually give notice when I'm gone for more than that. I, oh God there's something else, um, I forget... Well, I like using exclamation points a lot!!!!! I lurve Twilight (just thought I'd let you know...) and Harry Potter, and the TV show Heroes, so if I make any references to them and you don't understand, feel free to shut me up. Also, not to sound picky, but when we make the planning thread, I think it should be like: "The thread of planning for An(n)a" or something like that. I know, that's a lot, but there's a lot you should know about me, I'm a very complex person... actually, not really

:icon_smurfin: haha smerf

I can also be very random

-Anna

#68 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

Oh, and one last thing, I have 2 stories going on: Fallen Angels and Burning Desire. Again, just thought I'd let you know...

-Anna

#69 #1_Mediator

#1_Mediator

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:14 AM

Name :Brie

Genre: I'm open for pretty much anything. I like fantasy and romance. I LOVE romance. I like comedy and historical fiction or historical fantasy (if that makes sense). I also like sad stuff about real life problems like life threatening illnesses or rape, just stuff that could happen in real life. Really I like anything.

Idea(s): pretty much none. I'm open to anything really.
What you look for in a partner:I'm looking for someone who won't pick apart every single detail but won't sugar coat everything either. I want to know when an idea of mine sucks or if I made a mistake but If i forgat a comma or something I don't really care. I'm looking for someone who won't dump everything on me or take all the work onto themselves. it's called a TEAM for a reason. I'm looking for someone who'll have a little fun and won't be all stiff. It's just a story people. not a matter of life or death.

things my potential partner should know: I'm online alot so I won't flake out on you. Also I have this problem when I'm so used to typing on msn that whenever i type I sometimes start typing in IM speak. I'm working on it though. I'd like someone who's mabye in my time zone so it's easier to work together. I'm in ontario, canada. If your not in my time zone well that's ok too I guess I'm not incredibly picky. Also I tend to lose intrest when I'm writing a story fast so I might need some help keeping the ideas coming. I have notebooks full of unfinished short stories and even one on here that I ran out of ideas for. I'm struggling on the one I'm working on now. Also I'm extremely wierd and random.

well that's it I supose. Bye for now .

~Brie:)

#70 #1_Mediator

#1_Mediator

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

also I forgot sometihng in my novellette :P I also have a very good imagination because I read ALOT. My friends say I have an addiction :P
well no I'm done.

~Brie

#71 #1_Mediator

#1_Mediator

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

hey Lisi? do you have a partner yet? if not want to partner up?
~Brie

#72 Bittersweet_

Bittersweet_

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

Name:
Sarah

Genre:
Tragedy, Realistic/Contemporary fiction, Historical, perhaps Romance but not too teeny/stereotypical.

Your idea(s):
Well; I have a few at the moment but I'd first like to know yours so we can come to a compromise. I'm open to anything, really.

What you look for in a partner:
I would rather you lived in Britain, so that we understood the same slang and references, but this could be negotiable. I want you to be honest, and good at critiquing work - you have to be able to tell me a chapter is absolutely disasterous and that it needs to be scrapped. I don't want an ego boost, I want to improve my writing.
Oh, you need to be reliable, and enjoyable to work with. I wouldn't want you to take all the work by yourself, and I wouldn't want you to make me do it all.
Lastly, I really won't be able to work with somebody who has bad grammar/spelling, who likes writing sappy, cliched teenage nonsense; et cetera. You get the point.

Things your potential partner should know:
I'm online most of the time but I will let you know if I'm on holiday or have an overload of homework.
I'm not interested in writing horror/sci-fi/action/adventure.

That's all really! Sorry for waffling on; and I hope I'm what somebody's looking for. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.

Sarah

xxx

#73 Bittersweet_

Bittersweet_

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:26 PM

Brie; if you don't partner with Lisi then I could do one with you.
x

#74 #1_Mediator

#1_Mediator

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:49 PM

ok sarah well you want to partner up? I'm working on a nanowrimo right now so I won't be as realibe as usual but I will be on every day almost so.. ya.
~Brie <3

#75 Bittersweet_

Bittersweet_

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:03 PM

Okay Brie!
I don't know how to message you; anyways here's the link to our planning thread: http://forums.megcab...showtopic=53821

Speak soon.

xx

#76 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:51 PM

Ana? Hey, so again, my TT partner is not showing up again, so wait another 3 days and we'll have our answer.

-Anna

#77 aquababy95

aquababy95

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:52 PM

Okay sounds good :)

#78 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, sorry bout the wait. The day that I was going to close our thread she showed up, and then hasn't shown up since then.

-Anna

#79 aquababy95

aquababy95

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

It's totally okay. I had some exams to do anyways :)

#80 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

Lol. I swear every tt partner i get dissapers. It sucks. So i might be looking for one soon.

#81 evilpurplefuzzler

evilpurplefuzzler

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:35 PM

sorry i didnt reply Brie, but im glad you got a partner!

#82 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:52 PM

Anyone need a tagteam partner?
ANYONE!

#83 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

^ not right.
Koko
Romance historical
Someone who is on in the afternoon. Roughly on everyday.
l Want a three team partnership. My old partner dissaperd So I'm just going to keep her on the thread. ( sorry if what im saying does not come out right.)
Any takers?
KOKO

i NEED A PARTNER! Does anyone need one right now?

#84 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Anyone need a tagteam partner?
ANYONE!

Well I don't NEED one I WANT one!!! I have never done anything like this before but it think having a Tag-Team Partner will be fun, and keep me motivated in wrighting.... So yes I think it will be so fun, I'll be your partner!!! *skips around the room* And I started reading your story Pink Converse and I love your style of wrighting. I think we would make a good partners werelike the same age, like romance novels and both want a Tag team partner!!!! So this will be so fun!!! So as soon as you read this get back to me buy posting what you think on this topic okay?
Name:Shelby
Genre: story with Romance, drama, I like edgy stories
Your idea(s): Wrighting a story
What you look for in a partner:who is nice likes wrighting is commited
Things your potential partner should know:I am on every day for hours my time zone is UTC/MGT 7 hours lets just say its 7:53 pm tight now

~Shelby

#85 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

i NEED A PARTNER! Does anyone need one right now?

oh my god i just posted right after you just posted .... I sure hope you come back to the topic !!!!! BECAUSE I WANT A PARTENER HAHA {please check back to this topic I WANT a partner}

~Shelby

#86 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:22 PM

oh my god! You don't know how happy I was when I saw you replied! Lol! WE are like the same age! I really need help with my pink converse story! I have had 2 tt partners in the past but one hasn't been her in over 6 months and the other 2 so it sucks! Sorry about my baggage wanna be Partners though? LOL!
Koko

#87 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

Awesomeness I started a vampire story it needs help.... But where shall we start? So do you want help with your 'Pink Converse' or do you want to restart it and make it 'pimping' bet still have the same story line.... It can be 'New and Improved Pink Converse' I HEART CONVERSE lol.

Shelby

Ps I Promise to be a partner that dosen't suck.... {Like all the one you had before}

#88 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

Yeah I want to start anew thread and like make the chapters longer and better while sticking to the same story line. So do you want to start the thred?
Koko
Ps Im about to read your story.

#89 xx.Shelby.xx

xx.Shelby.xx

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:11 PM

Sure I will start the Thread *Yeah*

#90 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan