• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#1 Ari-san

Ari-san

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 8,496 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:11 AM

Looking to share your ideas and write with someone? Love to be encouraged by another person while you write? Look no further because you've come to the right place!

Welcome one and all to this new thread! Here is the destination to be seen, and go sight-seeing for potential tag-team partners! Before we all begin our search, please take the time to read the following:

:spinstar: Recently, we've had far too many incidents where partners suddenly disappear without a trace. From time to time, we realise that events in life will arise that will see MCMB nowhere near the list of priorities, which is perfectly understandable. However, if certain things come to life, please, if possible, spare a few moments to inform your tag-team partner of the situation. By this, we mean that, if possible, you could please indicate a general timeframe of when they should expect to see you return, whether this be in a week, a month or possibly, even never. Whatever the case, please just let your partner know of what the best course of action should be: waiting until you return (if that's been decided by mutual agreement to be the best option for you both) or simply ending the partnership, so your partner can go find another person to plan and write with.

:spinstar: This seems to have been forgotten, but everyone is only allowed to participate in one tag-team partnership. This means that you are allowed one planning thread (or a second, third, etc., if you've already exhausted one thread beyond the maximum 500 posts) and one actual story thread only (or a second, third, etc., if you've already exhausted one thread beyond the maximum 500 posts). Please note: The tagteam you and your partner have counts as the one tagteam you're allowed for both you and them.

:spinstar: Please do not leave your tag-team partnership without informing your partner, and giving them the opportunity to respond (unless, it has been many weeks, since they last logged into MCMB - Even then, state your intention to leave before doing so). Whilst this may seem obvious, it has occured before, and truly is not very nice for your partner.

:spinstar: Please do not use planning threads as a way to chat. They are as their name suggests - threads to plan your story together. The OT has plenty of threads where chat about various topics is most welcome

:spinstar: If there are any questions, comments, thoughts, suggestions, etc., please don't hesitate to give us a shout in the Support sticky.

Please use the following format:

Name:
Genre:
Your idea(s):
What you look for in a partner (e.g. "Someone who lives in my timezone", "Someone who is on quite a lot each week", etc.):
Things your potential partner should know (e.g. "I'm only online on the weekends", "I'm not interested in writing a romance story", etc.):

[b]Happy planning and writing, guys!

FP Moderators

#2 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:19 AM

Name: Meg
Genre: Romance, Comedy, I'll pretty much try anything with a bit of Romance (except Fantasy, no Fantasy).
Your idea(s): I don't really have any yet but that's something I can discuss with my partner!
What you look for in a partner: Someone who is nice, kind, preferably from Australia (where I'm from, but I don't really mind :)), and someone that is willing to take my turn at updating if I become sick or go on holiday.
Things your potential partner should know: I am online at least once a day, I don't get much homework and where I live the school holidays are coming up so I will be free to write, write, write!

Meg

xoxo

#3 mizz halo57

mizz halo57

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:41 AM

hey meg!!
I've already made a thread for us!!!!
sorry about the mix up or what ever
I dont think you saw cause the old tag team thing was deleted
but I'll make a link for our thread if you still want to do it with me

[post="http://forums.megcab...opic=53234"]Our thread!!![/post]

LUV LOZ
xoxoxox

#4 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

Name: Val
Genre: I can be versatile. :D It mostly depends on the plot.
Your idea(s): Well, I can give you some of my original ideas from my previous tagteam that didn't really happen [sadly]. I'm not sure, but we'll see.
What you look for in a partner:
- Online a lot each week
- Enjoyable to work with
- Someone who will contribute awesome ideas and isn't afraid to go out of the box
- Dependable
- Good spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Open and honest... so we'll help each other out with our writing!
- SOMEONE WHO LOVES WRITING LIKE ME! :D

#5 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

*** Oops! Pardon me. I forgot one more thing.

Things You Should Know About Me: I am 100% committed, you can count on me. Even if I'm not perfect, I always manage. I'm also honest and have a positive attitude. I love trying out something different, so I tend to go "out there." lol And, I'm online every week. On some days I'll check back here only once a day but on other I'll be on a lot more if necessary. I guess that's it!

#6 limonada1415

limonada1415

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

Name: Catherine
Genre: i like the romance kinda comedy genre, but i'm very flexible. like meg though, i will absolutely never do fantasy.
What I look for in a partner: o.k. so i want to write a story in my free time with somebody, and plan, because i have been in a serious case of writers block lately. if i had a partner that could give a spark i bet that we could write a fantastic story.
What partners should know about me: i am online every week, like once a day. I am fun to work with, and i am dependable, i also go on vacations alot so i would need someone to pick up when i am gone, and i also might have a lot of school work now that school is starting.

#7 limonada1415

limonada1415

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:09 PM

ok never mind i take back my last post, sorry...
contact me if you do want to write somethhing, but i mght be busy

#8 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:37 PM

Name: Stefanie
Genre: Teen romance(comedy) maybe supernatural(if you want)
Your idea(s): Well I am open to anything.
What I look for in a partner:Someone nice, with good ideas, and that will be optimistic to many things. Also someone thoughtful who doesn't argue loads.
Things my potential partner should know: I am online ALL THE TIME. Well I have been, I just started school, so I am on usually all afternoon :D

Hey Val do you maybe want to do a tagteam with me?

#9 ~abigail~<33

~abigail~<33

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:39 PM

Genre: i like the romance kinda comedy genre, but i'm very flexible. like meg though, i will absolutely never do fantasy.
What I look for in a partner: o.k. so i want to write a story in my free time with somebody, and plan, because i have been in a serious case of writers block lately. if i had a partner that could give a spark i bet that we could write a fantastic story.
What partners should know about me: i am online every week, like once a day. I am fun to work with, and i am dependable, i also go on vacations alot so i would need someone to pick up when i am gone, and i also might have a lot of school work now that school is starting.

Hey Catherine! I'm looking to write a story like you described. I had bad experience before writing a story with someone else but hopefully you and I will click! Romance comedy is okay and I'm full of sparks! :spinstar:

#10 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Name: Stefanie
Genre: Teen romance(comedy) maybe supernatural(if you want)
Your idea(s): Well I am open to anything.
What I look for in a partner: Someone nice, with good ideas, and that will be optimistic to many things. Also someone thoughtful who doesn't argue loads.
Things my potential partner should know: I am online ALL THE TIME. Well I have been, I just started school, so I am on usually all afternoon, Ahh. Well I am like really really looking for a TT partner like super soon. Possibly today? I just started school, and I usually finish my homework during study hall or well I come home and do it straight-away, then for the rest of my day I am free. So, no school activites have started and I reall would like something to keep my occupied, I really love to write, and I am working on a story right now, that I am not posting yet.

:D Hope to find someone soon!

-Stefanie, well you can call me Stef

#11 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:45 PM

Stefanie! I see that you are seekingeth a partnereth... like me... eth.

Therefore, I place upon my offer of good partnership and -- you know what? I've been wacked in the head many times today. I sound like that peasant wannabe from that medieval movie. lol

Would you like to be tagteam partners?

#12 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

Val, yes I would like to be your tagteam partner,
Hahaha. Don't worry I am not that great in my medival times language either.
But yesith I'd lovith to be-ith your partner-ith, hahaha that was pathetic I just added "ith" at the end of everything.
:D

#13 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

That's okay. It makes you sound so much more intelligent and important. Ha!

Sooo... should I make the thread then?

[makes thread]

Be right backeth.

#14 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

Sounds good!
Hehe.

#15 Valencia

Valencia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

Thread is born.

Good news: It's a girl! :lol:

See you there.

#16 Cooper & Jesse Luver

Cooper & Jesse Luver

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:32 AM

hey meg!!
I've already made a thread for us!!!!
sorry about the mix up or what ever
I dont think you saw cause the old tag team thing was deleted
but I'll make a link for our thread if you still want to do it with me

[post="http://forums.megcab...opic=53234"]Our thread!!![/post]

LUV LOZ
xoxoxox

The thread wont show up when I open the link and I can't find it on the boards.

Meg

xoxo

#17 wickedly beautiful

wickedly beautiful

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Hello Catherine! I'm Olivia. You sound just like the person I'm looking for! I am online like every other day but if we start a story I will try to be on more. I can pick up when you're gone because I never go on vacations. I wish i could! Except for trips to my grandparents' house, I am always home. I hope we can write together. You sound very cool. If we do start a story, you have to promise to tell me about your vacations! Okay? :a_smil08:

#18 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:20 AM

hey i am aji. i would love to write a story, like romantic comedy maybe
but a partner would be so cool. and i would just appreciate any partner, with whom i can discuss all freely and all new ideas
so anyone up??

aji :)
and i am regular. i don't disappear all of a sudden!

#19 JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

Aji i want to be your partner.
I'm new so i really need 1.
Accept?

#20 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:12 AM

Aji i want to be your partner.
I'm new so i really need 1.
Accept?

sure~~
lets get started. i will make a new thread.
by the way, what do you want to write about??

aji ;)

#21 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:24 AM

do tell me what do you want to write about and your name too.
i will create a new thread as soon as i get your response

aji ;)

#22 JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

jen
mostly anything!

#23 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:17 AM

ok, do one thing. create a new thread with our names and post the link here.
okay partner?

#24 JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

JENNY THE GOSSIP GIRL

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:59 PM

Thread~!
It has been born!

#25 Querida=Luva

Querida=Luva

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

Hey everyone I'm Mady :mgwave:
Genre: Romance,Comedy, Fantasy, well ill do anything really. As long as its funni!!
What i look for in a partner: I need someone who will put up with my constant need for laughs and who is maybe a little bit weird, Like me. (ok so my bit mite not be so "little" but whatever)

What my partner should know bout me!!: I am a REgular! In fact i am so regular that i mite as well be coffee. Tehe! I LOVE smileys and i have NO idea how to make banners! :P I am also a little obbsessive compulsive so i will be able to take up the story AT ANY TIME!

TEHE! thts all for now! I'll be waiting! :hyper: :mgwave:

#26 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:30 PM

Hiya Mady!!!!!!!

I was hoping that I could work with you! I'll make the planning thread, and luckily for you I CAN make banners! I'll even make one for the planning thread!!!!!

:icon_sunny:

YAY see you there!

-Anna

#27 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

Ok, and here is the link -> the link

Sweet! See you there!

-Anna

#28 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

And here's my *resume*

name: ANNA/m0nkey_luvs

genre: Well, I like Comedy and romance. I don't care if it's realistic, or fantasy, or sci-fi, I don't care. In fact, I have one realistic and one fantasy. I'm finished with the former and am about to finish the latter

ideas: um, maybe, well, uh, I'm thinking... I'm really not sure actually. I just want something funny

what I look for in a partner: someone who gets on often and is willing to put up with my weirdness.

something my partner should know about me: I put a LOT of sarcasm in my writing. In fact, a lot of people say my writing is pretty funny because of it. I have three stories: the trouble with BOYS (my not so popular one/ the first one I ever write), I Hate Cliches Even Though I Am Living One (my realistic one, finished, my most popular one), and Fiery Passion (In my opinion the best one out of all, but I don't know, it's about a fairy, bla bla bla read to hear the minute details). I can also get VERY off topic so feel free to set me straight. I know, that's a lot, but I'm weird like that. Also, I like to occassionally use a variety of fonts.

-Anna

#29 coco23456

coco23456

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:52 PM

Name: My writing name is either Anya (My middle name), Storm (A name I think is awsome) or coco (my username) preflably Anya though :)

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery, Nonsence, etc. I'll try basicly anything but you will never catch me writing anythig remotely close to an Autobiography. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Your Ideas: I don't want to spoil the suprise for my TTP. But it's definetly worthwhile. (I hope!)

What you look for in a partner:Someone who is commited and willing to pick up the thread in my place if for some reason I can't. Someone who will share there ideas so I can share mine. someone friendly who will understand if i make a typing mistake. PS am i asking 2 much?

Things your potential partner should know:I have a passion for writing a nd art of all kinds, my school gives out more homework than I weigh so I have to do a lot of work before I have internet acsess, this summer i'm going to be in japan for a couple of weeks, I'm on the computer for most of the day on weekends.

Hope I'm Ttp material
Love,Anya

#30 Hunter

Hunter

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:52 PM

Name: Hunter

Genre: Anything really. As long as its not sci-fi or historical romance.

Your idea(s): I'd like to plan with my partner, but I have millions of ideas.

What you look for in a partner: Someone who is on at least twice a week. A mature writer, who is open to my honest opinions.

Things your potential partner should know: I like writing contraversial stuff, anything that is not cliche or overdone.

I look forward to hearing from a potential partner.

#31 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:56 PM

Name: Julia.

Genre: I can do anything. I like doing historical romance though. There's just something about them. I love reading them and I'd like to try my hand at them. Also... I don't mind sci-fi, I suppose. But you know, like I said, I can do anything. I'd like to discuss this with my partner.

Your idea(s): read above.

What you look for in a partner:
a dedicated writer who has written before, at the LEAST. and someone who won't bail on me.

Things your potential partner should know: I'm weird. I'll probably suggest a lot of stuff other people will find..."out there".

#32 Hunter

Hunter

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

Julia: do you want to be my partner? We have some contradictions in our ideas, but I think it would be very interesting to write together if we bounce very different ideas off of each other. I'd really like to see how it turns out.

#33 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hunter: sure. why not.

#34 Hunter

Hunter

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:05 PM

^ Alright. Do you want to make the thread? :lol:

#35 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:06 PM

sure. why not.

#36 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:34 AM

hey everyone
well, i want someone to help me with my story, or with any story.
all i am looking for is- creative ideas and a REGULAR person.
will anyone help me out????

heres the thread
my thread

#37 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:36 AM

probably julia or hunter can help me??

#38 roadkill2105

roadkill2105

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

Name: Roadkill 2105 / Cassandra / Cassie
Genre: Romance, Fantasy,Angst,Drama, Sci-Fi,
Your idea: I don't really have one as of the moment. My life is slowing down a bit, I'm on holidays and i'm just looking at getting back into writing. I like to do stories that have a realness about them, normally i write in first person

What you look for in a partner : Well i live in Australia, so someone with roughly the same time zone would be great. I have written a fair bit, and i like to think i am a fairly good writer. So someone with experience and someone around my age, which is 15 would be tops. Someone who is honest, if you don't like my idea,tell me. Someone who is decisive but at the same time compromising. Prehaps someone who i remember from MCBC, or who remembers me?
Things your potential partner should know : Well i am a busy person, i do alot of dancing, and i will play soccer when the season starts back up again. I am in year 9 and will have end of year exams which means I will be studying alot unfortunately. I can be distant, i do not do it on purpose i just have a very very busy lifestyle
Added in note:If you would like to look at some of my writing i did write a story on here a fair while back called, 'My Bestfriend or Boyfriend?'

Well thanks for reading.
Hoping for some replies.

Cassandra x x

#39 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

hey cassie!
i am aji!
i need a partner for my story(the link is posted above your post) my partner abruptly disappeared, so i need a partner.
would you like to help me in it?
if not, its ok, we can start a new story.
and i am asian so we have the same time zone, roughly.
and i too, am 15.
accept it?

#40 PurpleBelly.

PurpleBelly.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

Name: Missie/Mimsie/Mimi
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama ... I can't do Sci Fi very well though or Fantasy.
Your idea(s): Open to suggestions seeing as I don't really have one.
What you look for in a partner: Someone who is reliable, dedicated, in my time zone preferably (thought I won't say no just 'cause of that) and who is online a lot.
Things your potential partner should know: I suck at writing Fantasy, Sci Fi and Adventure really, I like writing quirky, un-cliche (not even a word but ah well) stories.

- Missie (:

#41 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:38 AM

ok, here i go again

here is my thread.
my thread
i want someone to help me with it.
if you don't like the story it's perfectly fine. we can work on something else!

anyone up for it?

#42 PurpleBelly.

PurpleBelly.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

^
I love the plot, I'd help if you want. But I'm not really heard of around here yet, if you know what I mean?

Anyway, the choice is yours, check out my story Harrison Claude 1: Be(ing) Selfish to see what my writing style is like.

-Mimsie (:

#43 princess_precious

princess_precious

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:38 AM

^^^
sure mimsie! lets get together on this!
the next time, you post on the thread so that we can start working on it

and really, i myself am not such a great writer and so i am not eligible for commenting on anyone's writing style.

we'll have fun!!

#44 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

Name:Koko
Genre:

Your idea(s):
What you look for in a partner
Things your potential partner should know (e.g. "I'm only online on the weekends", "I'm not interested in writing a romance story", etc.):

#45 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

^ not right.
Koko
Romance historical
Someone who is on in the afternoon. Roughly on everyday.
l Want a three team partnership. My old partner dissaperd So I'm just going to keep her on the thread. ( sorry if what im saying does not come out right.)
Any takers?
KOKO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users