#182 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Jamie Jamie Jamie. This is a sign:

HAPPY PAGE FIVE!!!

Please feel free to fill it up with Updates! :D It shouldn't go to waste.

-MEG

#183 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

JAMIE!

CHAPTER NE

Sorry for resorting to this, but how do you make the thing replacing the "O" in "One"? I'm not a crazy person. That looks like a box to me. :P

#184 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:49 PM

JAMIE!

Sorry for resorting to this, but how do you make the thing replacing the "O" in "One"? I'm not a crazy person. That looks like a box to me. :P

HAHAHAHA oh my god, sorry. I forgot. See, it's so clear I write on my iPhone all the time :P if you were on an iTouch or something, it wouldn't look like that. It's these little icon things that I inserted...lol. And they don't show up but as boxes on the computer :))) and I never wanted to change it when I posted so... That might sound confusing, but uhhhh...yeah. :) if you have an itouch or something with Internet, you can see what it actually looks like is a little red "O".

sorry :/ confusing, I know.

#185 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

HAHAHAHA oh my god, sorry. I forgot. See, it's so clear I write on my iPhone all the time :P if you were on an iTouch or something, it wouldn't look like that. It's these little icon things that I inserted...lol. And they don't show up but as boxes on the computer :))) and I never wanted to change it when I posted so... That might sound confusing, but uhhhh...yeah. :) if you have an itouch or something with Internet, you can see what it actually looks like is a little red "O".

sorry :/ confusing, I know.

Oh haha. Okay :P Never mind. :P

#186 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

Oh haha. Okay :P Never mind. :P

YEHHH...

awkward moment. :)

#187 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

I just wanted to share what happens to a book you re-write from another characters perspective:

Posted Image

Yes. I'm serious.

hahahahhahaha :)

#188 artistSam

artistSam

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:09 PM

How many things have you read Avalon High to get it to look like that ^

Sammi

#189 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

Oh gosh that's an impossible question. A LOT though, lol. Then there's the whole having-to-hold-it-open-when-copying-other-characters-movements/dialogue when writing this story. I didnt color it till recently though, hehe.

#190 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

LOL Jamie you crazy person! :P I'm in humanly incapable of writing on my books.

Anyway, I would really like an update please. Please please please please please please please....

...I DEMAND YOU!

-Meggie

#191 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

BUMP

so anyway, i see i missed an update in my gigantwan absence.
and it was so wonderful! me be loving.
i like how you worded his reaction. that "Jean is my mother", like, four times.
yarrrr..........the best chapter is next............
YOU MUST POST UPDATE JAMIE!!!!

BUMP

~bookie :mgbumblebee:

#192 Inspired Eyes

Inspired Eyes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hi :mgwave: . I'm a fairly new reader to this (read it a few weeks ago but forgot to comment) and I just want to say how awesome this is. I just adore the way you write in Wills perspective and its such a cute story.

You seriously have to finish this. I really want to read their kissing scene :P!

Don't torture us anymore, please!

-EMMA <333

#193 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:57 AM

I've read the first seven chapters of this fic so far and am already in love with the characters.
I haven't read Avalon High. Yes, yes, I know its a terrible, sickening thing, but it's honestly not my fault that Australia has a severe lack of good book series shipped our way. It took me forever to get my hands on all the Mediator, Princess Diaries and Airhead (which I still don't own 'pouts'. Maybe Christmas 'grins hopefully', lol) books.
Anyway, even though I haven't read Avalon (but trust me this is something I am going to rectify as soon as possible because of this fic), I still feel a pretty strong connection with the characters already.
You've done a wonderful job of capturing the characters personality, filling all your chapters with the right amount of emotion so that we feel exactly what Will is feeling; his awkwardness, annoyance and his growing feeling of love towards Ellie and sort of, I guess, growing frustration with his friends, Jen and Lance (who by the way, I don't like at all. Is this a feeling that will continue to grow or do they become sort of like Lana and Paul in the end?) and for someone who hasn't even read the actual book to feel this deep a connection with all this, just shows what a great writer you are.
Keep up the great work and I'll keep on reading!

#194 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

BUMP

so anyway, i see i missed an update in my gigantwan absence.
and it was so wonderful! me be loving.
i like how you worded his reaction. that "Jean is my mother", like, four times.
yarrrr..........the best chapter is next............
YOU MUST POST UPDATE JAMIE!!!!

BUMP

Haha,thaaaanks. I hope no one has very high expectations for the, Uh, scenes toward the ends of the book :P because Meg Cabot did such a great job with the ending of this book and it could never be matched :P

Hi :mgwave: . I'm a fairly new reader to this (read it a few weeks ago but forgot to comment) and I just want to say how awesome this is. I just adore the way you write in Wills perspective and its such a cute story.

You seriously have to finish this. I really want to read their kissing scene :P!

Don't torture us anymore, please!

-EMMA <333

Aww thanks :) I will finished it! Don't worry haha. It would be dumb to stop now. I'm just taking my time I guess you could say.. :P Been writing other stuff. :)

I've read the first seven chapters of this fic so far and am already in love with the characters.
I haven't read Avalon High. Yes, yes, I know its a terrible, sickening thing, but it's honestly not my fault that Australia has a severe lack of good book series shipped our way. It took me forever to get my hands on all the Mediator, Princess Diaries and Airhead (which I still don't own 'pouts'. Maybe Christmas 'grins hopefully', lol) books.
Anyway, even though I haven't read Avalon (but trust me this is something I am going to rectify as soon as possible because of this fic), I still feel a pretty strong connection with the characters already.
You've done a wonderful job of capturing the characters personality, filling all your chapters with the right amount of emotion so that we feel exactly what Will is feeling; his awkwardness, annoyance and his growing feeling of love towards Ellie and sort of, I guess, growing frustration with his friends, Jen and Lance (who by the way, I don't like at all. Is this a feeling that will continue to grow or do they become sort of like Lana and Paul in the end?) and for someone who hasn't even read the actual book to feel this deep a connection with all this, just shows what a great writer you are.
Keep up the great work and I'll keep on reading!

Ah you're the greatest for reading this without having read the book! Which I total recommend you do anything if your power to get, since it's the best thing on the planet. And thanks :) seeing as you can understand this without having read the book means I'm doing a pretty good job I guess! Haha.
As for Jen and Lance, I'm not sure. I mean, I like the place all the characters end up in in the end. And I think Lance is kind of funny and Jen is just an all around popular girl (but, you know, they're both generally nice people).
I'll let you decide. Jen was the one that bugged me when reading the actual book because I wanted Will & Ellie to get together of course :P
Anyway thank you!!

I will update...one day :) promise.

#195 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

stay true to that promise! I swear i'll hold it over your head for eternity if you dont.
n kidding. ill be in an old folks home on my laptop (the ones in the future wont over-heat ad some will be made old-people friendly) threatening you to update!!!

LOL, XD

PS, im serious.

#196 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

*Sigh* I miss this. I was just reading this the other day and feeling sad because I wanted to read more...

Look I know you got Chasing Delilah, and I love that too, you know I do, but when are you ever going to write more of this? Jamie, its been forever.

Nevertheless, still know I'm silently praying that you'll come back to this. Even if you think its rubbish I think its gold. And, you know, that quoting offer is still up for grabs! You just have to FINISH it first, kay?

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 27 December 2011 - 01:53 PM.

#197 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

I will :) I think after I finish Chasing Delilah (which shouldn't be TOO long from now) I'll take a week or two to finish this before I do anything else :D

#198 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

yayz!!!!!
*hugs jamie so hard she (jamie) almost passes out*
w00ts w00ts ^_^

PS dumb P, "PASSES" became a bad word because you're so stubborn >.>

Edited by bookwormwriter98, 27 December 2011 - 05:41 PM.

#199 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

This is really good!!!
I just read the book a couple of months ago and I need to read it again!!! You're really good at writing in Will's POV!!!!!

#200 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:50 AM

HEEEEEY—haha :) So thank you all for commenting... It means a lot that you all want me to finish this :D 

So, After another incredibly long time of no updates... I present you with a very short chapter...! :D

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Ultimately, it was a stupid idea. Jumping out of a window...

Yeah, not my brightest moment. 

Especially considering the first thing Marco did was make a beeline for his car, which was conveniently parked near the edge of the parking lot we first came along. Mine was all the way at the other side. 

Our adrenaline rushes came to an end as he hoped into his ridiculous car and slammed the door. I came to a stop about ten feet away from it, catching my breath while placing my hands on my knees, and he actually took a moment to stare at me before slamming on the gas and tearing out of the schools' lot. 

I flipped him off for good measure though. 

Childish, but I might have truly hated him at that moment. 

Hated him for being related to him.

I hated Jean a little bit too. I hated my dad even more though. 

Hate, hate, hate.

I stormed to my car on the other side of the parking lot, intent on finding Marco. Perfect attendance be damned. 

I didn't know what my goal was when I started driving around, in pursuit of his car. I was searching for Marco, that I knew, but I didn't know why. What was I going to do when I came across him? 

Tell him for being related to me?

Hit him off for pushing Elle?

The last one I wouldn't mind doing, but the first one was stupid. That wasn't his fault. It was his fault for acting ridiculous when he found out, but that wasn't even what I was mad about, I realized. 

No one told me. 

I went eighteen years not knowing Jean was my mom. 

I thought my mom was dead.

That was a fact I had accepted long ago. My mom was dead. Okay, moving on. I could deal. 

Hearing she was alive? That, I couldn't handle. Which is why when I found myself speeding and on the verge of panicking, I decided it might be a good idea to stop riding aimlessly, trying to search for Marco. I needed to sit, and think, and process. 

So I went to the first place I found, which happened to be a nearly empty Starbucks. 

I knew I would wind up at the park on that damn boulder—or at Elle's preferably—sooner or later, but I needed a minute. A minute to reflect.

I bought a coffee, even though I really didn't need caffeine, and sat down next to a window. 

Jean was my mom. Marco was my half brother. Jean and Dad had lied to me for eighteen years. Marco was psycho. 

Well, the last one I already knew. 

My head hurt. Literally, it was pounding

I couldn't go home or face anyone, but I couldn't just sit and talk to no one. I couldn't just let all this continue to settle in my head. I would go insane. 

Who would listen?

Dad? Hell no, I honestly never wanted to speak to him again at that moment. 

Jean? Well... What was there to say? Sure, it's great that my mom was alive... It's not great that I spent my entire life completely unaware of that fact though. I didn't really have anything to say to her other than What were you thinking?

Marco? Hah. 

Lance and Jen? The prospect of them saying anything other than "tough break, man" was slim to none. Yes, they would care, but talking to them right now wouldn't be anything but useless and awkward.

Elle? ...Well, duh. I would have loved to talk to her right now... I would vent, she would say all of the right things. It wouldn't make everything going on okay, but it would make me a feel incredibly better. 

But I had a strange doubt she wouldn't even want to hear from me. After what happened at school... She saw it all; didn't miss a thing. And, well, to be blunt.... Why would she want to deal with all that—my life—if she didn't have to? She had been way too nice to me in all the time I had known her, but I couldn't just get her all mixed up in all of my disasters...

But...

Look, I was about to go absolutely crazy in my head if I didn't vent. 

I took my phone out and called her number, staring out the window as I found her name in my phone. 

I was surprised to find how much the sky had darkened, huge gray clouds covering the it's expanse. I could tell it was going to storm, bad, and I couldn't help but feel this all matched my mood. 

Stormy. Gloomy. Depressed. 

I rolled my eyes at myself and put my cell to my ear, frowning when, instead of ringing, I heard the operators voice telling me, "All circuits are busy. Please try again."

So I tried again. And again, and again, and again. 

All the circuits were apparently way too freaking busy to get me in contact with Elle. 

I cursed the weather before downing the rest of my coffee and leaving. The thought of driving to Elle's house and just whining to her about my life in person crossed my mind, but...

I continued to doubt she wanted to see me after seeing just how much more messed up my life had gotten today. I really doubted she—or her parents, for that matter—wanted me to come dump all my baggage on her. Again. 

So I settled on driving to the park. 

It was stupid, but when I got to the car and parked and went to the ravin, surprised to find it wasn't raining there like it had been starting to on most of my drive, I actually felt...better.

Like I said, I'm going freaking insane. 

It was odd. I sat on the boulder, took off my jacket, and put on my headphones. I closed my eyes, like I had done a million times before, but I felt a lot calmer than I had a few minutes ago. 

There was something about the ravin place that I couldn't explain. 

There were still a million thoughts rolling around my head, along with a million emotions. I was confused, hurt, and overwhelmed...but I could think, sitting there in the ravin. I could at least begin to comprehend the news I had been delivered by Mr. Morton, of all people. 

Then it hit me, and I felt stupid. 

How did he know? Mr. Morton, my eleventh grade history teacher. What the hell did he have to do with telling me Jean was my biological mother? 

It had all happened too fast. Him telling me, Marco appearing, Marco running... I hadn't even stopped to wonder how odd it was that Mr. Morton knew about it and I didn't. 

Something was not right. 

It didn't feel right. Something was off, something had always been off in my life. Nothing had ever felt normal or coincidental, and I was always aware of that, but I ignored it... But this wasn't normal. 

Gears were turning in my head and I knew I was missing something. I may have been told about Jean today, but something was still missing...

There was still something I didn't know. 

Just as the thought passed, I heard a noise. 

Okay I know it was short, but I feel like all that was necessary. Plus, you know, you all have the next chapter to look forward to now! :P 

Comment please! I know it's been a while but I'd love to hear what you think. :D

#201 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

Hey!! I'm a NEW READER!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE it!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!
I actually haven't read any of the Avalon High fan fics until now.
And I'm so HAPPY I did :) :)

I just had a question...... Where do u live? Just wanted to know because of the timings of your updates are kinda off compared to the time here in Atlanta. And what I mean by that is for example for the chapter you just put up, the update time that it shows is 12:50 AM so ya.....
Anyway UPDATE SOON!!!

#202 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hey!! I'm a NEW READER!!!!!!!!
And I LOVE it!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!
I actually haven't read any of the Avalon High fan fics until now.
And I'm so HAPPY I did :) :)

I just had a question...... Where do u live? Just wanted to know because of the timings of your updates are kinda off compared to the time here in Atlanta. And what I mean by that is for example for the chapter you just put up, the update time that it shows is 12:50 AM so ya.....
Anyway UPDATE SOON!!!

Hey, I'm glad you like it :D
And, haha, I live in North Carolina, so we're actually in the same time zone... :) I was just up late last night (this morning? lol) writing. So, yeah, I didn't post it at a very reasonable time :P But, yup, it was at 12:50 last night! :D

#203 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

Hey, I'm glad you like it :D
And, haha, I live in North Carolina, so we're actually in the same time zone... :) I was just up late last night (this morning? lol) writing. So, yeah, I didn't post it at a very reasonable time :P But, yup, it was at 12:50 last night! :D

If my parents found out I was up at 12:50 in the morning posting stuff on a website, they'd kiil me! But I was reading some random fan fic at like 11:15 once.... At night not in the morning! Anyway isn't north carolina only about 2 hours away from georgia? Ya, I think it is! I've never actually been there but I've been through it to get to DC......

#204 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

If my parents found out I was up at 12:50 in the morning posting stuff on a website, they'd kiil me! But I was reading some random fan fic at like 11:15 once.... At night not in the morning! Anyway isn't north carolina only about 2 hours away from georgia? Ya, I think it is! I've never actually been there but I've been through it to get to DC......

Ahaha, my parents are aware that I'm basically nocturnal xD
Yeah we're pretty close! Cool:) I've never been to Georgia though.

#205 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

Ahaha, my parents are aware that I'm basically nocturnal xD
Yeah we're pretty close! Cool:) I've never been to Georgia though.

Oh well it's a really cool place
if you don't mind me asking.... How old are you? Because I don't know anyone my age that can write really well so I was thinking.... Is that an age thing, or are people born with writig abilities?

#206 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Oh well it's a really cool place
if you don't mind me asking.... How old are you? Because I don't know anyone my age that can write really well so I was thinking.... Is that an age thing, or are people born with writig abilities?

Oh I'm fifteen. :) and I don't know, I've always been able to write a little better than most people my age all throughout school, but when I first writing stories... Well, they kind of suck, looking back :P I had to really keep writing to get where I am now and I'm still improving :)

#207 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

Oh I'm fifteen. :) and I don't know, I've always been able to write a little better than most people my age all throughout school, but when I first writing stories... Well, they kind of suck, looking back :P I had to really keep writing to get where I am now and I'm still improving :)

I'm going to be 13 this year... So right now I'm 12
I don't actually know about my writing abilites... I mean whener I write my arm starts hiring really fast and I want to stop. But I really do want to write a book or story! I'm thinking of writing a fan fic to put on here but I don't know what to write it on.... Everything good has already been done!

#208 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

I don't actually know about my writing abilites... I mean whener I write my arm starts hiring really fast and I want to stop. But I really do want to write a book or story! I'm thinking of writing a fan fic to put on here but I don't know what to write it on.... Everything good has already been done!

Fanfiction is really good to start with since you already have the characters and everything laid out to start with. Plus, it's super fun haha. So the idea doesn't just have to be original necessarily... Just fun :)

#209 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

Fanfiction is really good to start with since you already have the characters and everything laid out to start with. Plus, it's super fun haha. So the idea doesn't just have to be original necessarily... Just fun :)

Thanks but what I meant was that I don't know what book to do.... Or which character... Yes, I'm a very pathetic human being :)

#210 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

So
Jamie posted an update
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for the rest!
Update soon, miss missy
or i WILL get the gasoline fairy out here
*gasoline fairy finally moves from where she was backhanded under the couch* huh?
Me: Wait idly until i tell you are of use.
Gasoline Fairy: Whatever *files nails*
Me (on the inside) What/who does she need to file her nails for? The Tire Sprite?

PS you remember the gasoline fairy? from that QUITE memorable scene of Chasing Delilah?
Yes. she took long enough, but she made a comeback.
*gasoline fairy stares at screen as i type* *shoves y hands away and starts typing/dancing across the keyboard*
Hi Jamie. You post an update soon okay? Teehee
~Gaselyn (the gasoline fairy)
ME: ...

#211 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:45 PM

*Has a coronary*

YESSSSS!!!! AND UPDATE! FINALLY!!!!

You have no idea how much you have tortured me all this time, Jamie. I have been dyeing to read more of this story ever since I first laid eyes on it! You know, you remember. Back to the very beginning. All I cared about on this site was Avalon and pestering you to write more of Avalon. Haha.

Sure, time may have changed me, but I never forget! Avalon High must live on! It is up to you! :heartbeat:

Okay, now to the actual story:

That. Was. HA!

Nothing is better than a whole chapter dedicated to Will's crazy hilarious thoughts. :P His thought train is so entertaining. :icon_lol: Okay, well, other than a chapter with Will and Ellie together but STILL. It was good nevertheless.

And...UHOH. The noise! I think I know who has caused the noise! (I forget who comes first though. Ellie or Marco. Hmm. I need to re-read this!) :P

Please update soon! The next chapter should be good if I do recall correctly. :) I've actually been waiting to read the next scene for quite a while now. So please, put me out of my misery, and do it! Post more, I mean.

Alas, I have no control over other human beings so what you decide to do is your will. <_<

Lol.

LOVE THIS WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING!

Your #1,

-MEG

Ps: Sorry for replying so late. My mother took my computer away from me so I could finish my homework. :/

#212 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:00 AM

Omigosh- you updated! :D

You have no idea how absolutely excited I got when I saw that the chpater I had been waiting for for ages was up.

Well, Il tell you- I was ecstatic :P

Although, and I know this is a bit selfish, I just want moree, Jamie. I dont want to simply get the original novel and reread it cos I want to fully read your one (which I think I like better :P).

So dont forget about this story, kay?

When you finish Chasing Delilah, see if you can squeeze some time in for this one too, because all yoru fans are still with you and will be waiting no matter how long you take :D

That is all :blush:

:m: Suze

#213 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

Woah! This is really good! You've Captured Will really well! :)

#214 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

OHMYGOD AN UPDATE.YESSSSSSSSSSS.

I was so happy when I saw that there was a new chpater to this story. It is so good and I think that you've improved so much as a writer throughout it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I WANNA READ THE PART WHERE HE MAKES OUT WITH ELLE. AND THEN THE WHOLE MARCO THING. PLEASE. PLLLEEEEAAASEEEEE.

I LOVE YOU.

#215 pinkruby234

pinkruby234

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

U NEED TO UPDATE!!!!!
the best part is coming up!! AKA: the part where he makes out with Ellie!!!!! That's my FAVORITE part!!!!!!

#216 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

Heya Jamie! This is Gaselyn again.
Just typing to say bump-ump-a-bump so you can try and post that update now.
I understand, though, if it is because of some Chasing Delilah work, because I love that story. It's where I was first noticed by little Bookie-chan. I feel the need to re-remind you, I am still waiting idly for my signal to take action.

Loves and hugs,
~Gaselyn

PS, The Tire Sprite and I are, in fact, an item. He is so sweet, I swear~!
PPS, Tiran, the Tire Sprite, says hi as well. And little Bookie is watching from across the room.

#217 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

That's what happens to me my hand starts to hurt and I stop. I'm 12 too!!! I'm going to be 13 this year. Gonna be a teenager! Gonna be a teenager! Gonna be a teenager! *Puts her hand together moves them and her hips in a circular motion.* I know pathetic.

So
Jamie posted an update
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for the rest!
Update soon, miss missy
or i WILL get the gasoline fairy out here
*gasoline fairy finally moves from where she was backhanded under the couch* huh?
Me: Wait idly until i tell you are of use.
Gasoline Fairy: Whatever *files nails*
Me (on the inside) What/who does she need to file her nails for? The Tire Sprite?

PS you remember the gasoline fairy? from that QUITE memorable scene of Chasing Delilah?
Yes. she took long enough, but she made a comeback.
*gasoline fairy stares at screen as i type* *shoves y hands away and starts typing/dancing across the keyboard*
Hi Jamie. You post an update soon okay? Teehee
~Gaselyn (the gasoline fairy)
ME: ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny

Omigosh- you updated! :D

You have no idea how absolutely excited I got when I saw that the chpater I had been waiting for for ages was up.

Well, Il tell you- I was ecstatic :P

Although, and I know this is a bit selfish, I just want moree, Jamie. I dont want to simply get the original novel and reread it cos I want to fully read your one (which I think I like better :P).

So dont forget about this story, kay?

When you finish Chasing Delilah, see if you can squeeze some time in for this one too, because all yoru fans are still with you and will be waiting no matter how long you take :D

That is all :blush:

:m: Suze

I agree!!

OHMYGOD AN UPDATE.YESSSSSSSSSSS.

I was so happy when I saw that there was a new chpater to this story. It is so good and I think that you've improved so much as a writer throughout it.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I WANNA READ THE PART WHERE HE MAKES OUT WITH ELLE. AND THEN THE WHOLE MARCO THING. PLEASE. PLLLEEEEAAASEEEEE.

I LOVE YOU.

YES!! the MAKE OUT SCENE!!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

*New Reader*

I just gotta say
IT'S IS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME+GREAT+WONDERFUL+FANTASTIC+ADDICTIVE+AND SO MANY OTHER GREAT WORDS THAT I CAN'T THINK RIGHT NOW!!=YOUR STORY!!!

PLEASE!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!
IT'S KILLING ME!!!!!
YOU NOT UPDATING!!!!

But what you need to work on is actually writing more frequently.
Not letting us hang like that.
You're almost done just finish it.
So you won't feel bad that you took sooooo long to update.
You wanted advice I gave it to you hun.

Okay back to the flattering.
I just fell in love with Will again.
It's been a long time since I've read the book, but you like made it alive again.

I love how you make me laugh, smile,and squeal with joy while reading this.
I love the humor.....EVERYTHING.

Except the part that you take long to update but you know sometimes you get stuck.
I'm going to start to write a story.
I'm actually gonna write and not stop because my hand hurts.

Sooo please UPDATE as soon as you can!!

;P

#218 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:29 PM

Y'know I just came back and re-read this. Then depressed myself when I remembered that the ending wasn't done! Darn.
I just want to say that this is fantastic and this is exactly how I imagine Will. You really are an amazing writer. :)

#219 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Awesome fic, totally agree with everyone, you're writing style is great!

#220 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

BUMPPPPP because I love this and I wish you would finish it. :)

#221 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

BUMPPPPP because I love this and I wish you would finish it. :)

Oh my God, this is weird. I started this story in EIGHTH GRADE. I graduated HIGH SCHOOL last month. The last time I updated I was FIFTEEN. What is LIFE. lol I should totally finish this. Like "yes it only took me nearly five years to complete my fanfic."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users