Photo

Favorite Peoples

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Charcters (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Out of these boks which is your guy's fav?

1. Cooper Cartwright (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Hector(Jesse) D'silva (5 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

3. Micheal (From princess Diaries) (3 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

4. Jordan Cartwright (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Paul Slater (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Cal (From the boy next door?) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

Who is your favorite charcter from this Selection?

#2 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:46 AM

Can't I have two choices? Because I can't choose between Michael and Jesse. I can't! I love them both! For different reasons and similar reasons. They both love their girls more than life/after-life, will do anything for them or to help them in some way, both have tried to make themselves better for each girl and the list kind of goes on. Jesse is, in my mind, a little more mature than Michael, but then the guy is over hundred and fifty years old, so that's kind of given, but still both guys have their flaws... especially when dealing with certain things with their girls, but that's what's makes them so realistic. They are both flawed but you know they try so hard to be the best they can for their girls!
'sigh' It's really is almost too hard to choose between the two of them, but if I really must chooses between the two of them, I guess I'm going to have to say... Jesse. If only because I love the Mediator series, which is still my all time favourite Meg Cabot series! But that's really the only reason he wins, because he's my first love from any one of Meg's books. Michael's my second, very close second.
And since I'm doing first and second I might as well add third, fourth and fifth while I'm at it.
Third is Paul Slater; he's such a good antagonise/anti-hero - so much, much better than bloody J.P(PD) - I can't help but grin whenever I'm reading one of the scenes he's in.
Fourth, surprisingly is Boris (PD). What can I say, the guy grew on me as I read and reread Princess Diaries. He seems like a good friend to Michael and a good one to Mia - though she doesn't notice most of the time - and I just think he's a truly lovely guy to have as your friend.
And Fifth, hilariously, is Felix, one of Michael barely mention friends, the one who went to rehab. I blame my fanfic writing, but I can't help but just love writing this guy.
Anyway, wow, I really know how to ramble about stuff - guys - lol.
Ok, so yeah my choice from the above selection is Jesse... if you hadn't already figured that out. lol.

#3 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Yeah it can be both! mine she be Jesse andCooper!lol

#4 HauntedGirl

HauntedGirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

I just love all of the guys from Megs books. They are all awesome in their own ways. but the one whom I love most of all is Jesse de Silva 'the one and only'!!!!!!!
Here is the list of my favourites in order:

1. Jesse (Mediator)

2. Michael (PD)

3. Paul (Mediator)

4. Zack (Jinx)

5. Lars (PD) he is the best bodyguard ever!

6. David 'Doc' (Mediator)

7. David (All American Girl)

8. Tie between Jake 'Sleepy' and Brad 'Dopey' (Mediator)

9. Hank (PD) LOL

10. Tie between Kenny and Boris (PD)

#5 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hmmm... Like SapphireShell19... I wanted to vote both Jesse and Michael...But I voted for Michael because I first read PD and first impression is the best impression...

LOL

#6 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

i agree i may have voted for michael but i cant choose i love jesse andd michael aandd cooper

#7 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

^ Agree...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users