• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

I am in love with this series. I only found it a week ago and I can`t get enough of Jess and her crazy awesome personality. I`ve read all 4 books and was super happy with how Rob and Jess ended(as a couple!!!) I thought it was done until I found out that I was mistaken. There`s a 5th book!! At first I was so excited I squeeled. I NEVER squeel. This reaction lasted 2 minutes. Because then I read the summary. And I cried. How did Rob and Jess seperate! How did this happen!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! Now I`m just waiting for the next book to arrive. It can`t come fast enough.

#2 floss45

floss45

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

bad news theres only 5 there isn't going to be another one

#3 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

bad news theres only 5 there isn't going to be another one

I know, and I have to wait for the 5th from my library. It's agonizing! wish I could read it now.

#4 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

i read the 5th book in 2 days. It was awesome! I never thought Rob or Jess could be so happy! For all those people who have not read the last book in this series I feel very sorry for you, but I won't spoil it for you. I loved the end, Jess is back. can't express my sadness about no more Jess but this is a series well worth your time.

#5 woolacet

woolacet

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

These were probably my favorite Meg Cabot books. I love how it is action packed the series is.

#6 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:31 PM

These were probably my favorite Meg Cabot books. I love how it is action packed the series is.

I agree. Some of my favourite characters of all times are in this series. I realy liked how it wasn't just romance, but a combination of action and heart stopping momments. Who was your favourite character. (Besides Jess, and Rob)

#7 woolacet

woolacet

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

I loved these books. I read the first four in two days and I still need to get my hands on a copy of the fifth book. I think my favorite characters are Special Agents Smith and Johnson. I think that this would be an awesome movie!!!!!!!!!!! :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08:

#8 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

I loved the series so much ,my favourite character apart from Jess was Ruth. I loved the 5th book so i read it about 5 times and I just finished re-reading it again. :spinstar: :a_smil08: :icon_study:

#9 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:33 AM

Am officially joining the club!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users