• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:28 PM

:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: WHO LIKES SCOTT BENETT??? PLEASE TYPE IN WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HIM, AND JENNY GREENLY :spinstar: !!!

#2 maggie_mia

maggie_mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

I thik Scott is very clever and he and Jen r cute couple

#3 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:18 AM

They are the "it" couple

#4 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

I like Scott, I think he has very good literary taste and I think he and Jenny are sweet together.

#5 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

He cooked, yeah? (sorry. Been a while since I read Teen Idol.) THAT'S reason enough to love him :P hehehe. He was one of the most down to earth guys Meg had ever written I think.

#6 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

He cooked, yeah?.

Yeah. And between the food and the books I really like the guy.

Not to mention the poor guy never gets the girl in any Teen Idol fanfic I've run across, he always gets thrown over for Luke.

#7 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

Yeah. And between the food and the books I really like the guy.

Not to mention the poor guy never gets the girl in any Teen Idol fanfic I've run across, he always gets thrown over for Luke.

LUKE. :angry: Lol. I don't have a problem with him, but I don't understand why some people wanted him and Jenny together. Ew. Haha. Scott and Jenny had more fun together :)

#8 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

I know. Don't get me wrong, I love Luke but there was no way I could really see him with Jenny. They barely knew each other and the only big talk they had was him lecturing her about making Clayton High better.

#9 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:46 PM

I know. Don't get me wrong, I love Luke but there was no way I could really see him with Jenny. They barely knew each other and the only big talk they had was him lecturing her about making Clayton High better.

Exactly. And that conversation was just SOO romantic! lol.

#10 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:51 PM

Besides, if I can't have Scott because he's with Jenny then I'll happily take Luke as a consolation prize (and some cookies). Then everybody's happy.

Seriously though, Luke was at Clayton for a couple of days tops. Then he left and he only came back for prom (where he left with a different girl). Does not really a pairing make, methinks.

Can you tell it's nearly 2am? I just used the word methinks.

#11 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Besides, if I can't have Scott because he's with Jenny then I'll happily take Luke as a consolation prize (and some cookies). Then everybody's happy.

Seriously though, Luke was at Clayton for a couple of days tops. Then he left and he only came back for prom (where he left with a different girl). Does not really a pairing make, methinks.

Can you tell it's nearly 2am? I just used the word methinks.

AGEEED. and, rofl. Methinks is cool anytime of day :P

#12 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Scott is like a normal teen. Not a jock, not a nerd, not a football player quarterback, not a president's son. Compared to all meg cabot guys scott Bennett is just normal. He doesn't have amazing thinga about him, and that's what I like about him.

#13 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:53 PM

Compared to Jason from How to be popular or Scott from Teen Idol, who is the nerdiest?

Edited by Reader the Fish, 11 December 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#14 jenny green

jenny green

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:23 PM

I can not belive that he thought she liked luke like who would I am so not that type.Cause I am head over heels for scott as you should say. :heartbeat:

Edited by jenny green, 31 December 2011 - 01:24 PM.

#15 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

I used to have a crush on Scott, but somehow, he disappeared in my mind.

#16 jenny green

jenny green

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I plain out love him cause he is just mwa type! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#17 Sriwynne

Sriwynne

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

I can not belive that he thought she liked luke like who would

Luke's a rich, pretty, famous actor that a large number of other girls have fallen head over heels for and Jenny was hanging out with him a lot (I'm not sure what happens in high school but when I was in secondary school (age 11-16) if we had a new student they only got a student guide for the first day, when I was in college (age 16-18) if you were new then sucks to be you, you're old enough to find your own way around).

#18 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

LUKE. angry.gif Lol. I don't have a problem with him, but I don't understand why some people wanted him and Jenny together. Ew. Haha. Scott and Jenny had more fun together smile.gif

T O T A L L Y!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users