Ayelén

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

:icon_study: Hola!!!!

Ohhh!!! SORRY!!!
I write wrong!!
Is :"They looked very very in love" No "I"!!
Oh, God!!
My english Is every time worst! :icon_redface:
Well, sorry again!

Chausitos!! Mil disculpas!!

#47 Hugs*&*Kisses

Hugs*&*Kisses

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,818 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:05 AM

Joanne: I don't think the movies went up to the point where Mia cut her hair.

No, they didn't. The first movie seemed to be based roughly on books 1-3 and the second one wasn't really based on any of them, it was set a few years into the future.

Noooo, that's not what I meant. Hmm.. maybe it was. Gee, I can't remember it was 9 months ago I posted that, lol.

Well, I think I meant that, you know when Mia has a transformation and her hair goes from long and bushy to shorter and straight [.. you know the part when Anne[and Mia] wears a hat to school] - I'm pretty sure that was in the first, or maybe the second book, do you think her hair to begin with was a wig? That's what I meant, well I can probably answer my own question now, trying not to be sterotypical and all, but I'm sure a Hollywood actress would have hair herself more like Mia, post-makeover.

Hmm.. yes, just ignore me, just clearing up my question :)

Joanne x ♥

#48 Ayelén

Ayelén

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:46 PM

Hello! :icon_geek:
How are they?
Well, I am from Argentina, in South America ...
Moreover, I am fanatical Anne Hathaway, like
I guess you .. B)

I hope that someone put some new topic to talk ..

Anyway ...

Today is Christmas here, so MERRY CHRISTMAS!
:icon_bigsmurf:
Jeje

Bye :mgbumblebee:

#49 littlemissgiggles165

littlemissgiggles165

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:21 PM

Anne Hathaway is one of my favourite actresses. She is brilliant at acting.

#50 Rula-x3

Rula-x3

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 11:27 AM

I'LL JOIN!!
I really love Anne Hathaway, I think she's just...amazing!!!

<3 ANNE <3

MUCH LOVE :heartbeat:

#51 fastreader95

fastreader95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:50 PM

oh my god i luv Anne she is like my fav. actress & when i read the books i imagine her doin the stuff mia does!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

#52 Akanksha S

Akanksha S

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:40 AM

Hey people it's Akanksha S here. Anne is my favourite actress. any of you seen Becoming Jane??

#53 bookworm31

bookworm31

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

Hey my name is Karen and I love Anne Hathaway too. I can't help picturing her as Mia like some of you have said.

I've seen Becoming Jane. I loved it!

#54 JANANI

JANANI

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image

Hey guys!! Welcome to our new fan club! To make sure this is running in proper order, we have installed rules:

1. No off topicness, spamming, advertising, or otherwise trashing this thread.*
2. Any new members are more than welcome. Jump in, introduce yourself, and have fun. Any problems, get me or Bri (BuzyBee) to help.
3. Keep everything PG-13 rated. We don't want any questionable material on here. If you don't think it's allowed, don't post it.
4. All MCBC rules still apply.
5. No exchanging contact info. Also, please don't advertise you HAVE contact info on someone.*
6. DO NOT FIGHT, FLAME, OR CALL EACH OTHER NAMES. We are princesses, are we not??*
7. HAVE FUN!
8. Haters, please don't come here. This is a place for Anne Hathaway-lovers. Make your own hate club. (It will never be as good, though)

*These are the most serious offenses. Please respect the rules. Expect to be reported if rule #1 is excessively broken, and if rules #5 and 7 are broken whatsoever, you KNOW you will get in trouble. Respect this place, please.

Let me explain how things work on the AHFC -

Once in every few weeks, one of the moderators (me, Sarah, or Bri, BuzyBee) will post a new event of which we'll do. There will be parties, contests, and much more.

All are welcome to participate in the event!

If you don't want to participate in an event, you may lead a convo that is Anne Hathaway-based.

Peace out,
Sarah and Bri
Head Princesses

#55 SuperHeights

SuperHeights

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

Hello everybody! I am Trusha. I am from India and I am SO glad someone started this club!!! Go Anne!! And you want to know the reason, why?? Well, just looking at the banner of our club will tell you that Anne is Mia to the core !!

Right everyone?

Anyone saw Get Smart? I watched it yesterday and i absolutely loved it!!

~SuperHeights :icon_sunny:

#56 Hannapannay

Hannapannay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

Hi I'm Deborah and I love the Princess Diaries and Anne Hathaway!
I've seen most of her movies (The Princess Diaries 1 and 2, Ella Enchated, Nicholas Nickleby, Hoodwinked, The Devil Wears Prada, Becoming Jane, Get Smart), and I really want to see her other movies and can't wait until others come out.
I've read the first two princess diaries books and really want to read the other ones but my school library has the third one and it's missing.
I've seen the princess diaries soooo many times I know it pretty much back to front and I'm still not sick of it.
I know pretty much everything about Annie because I went through this 'ahhh! Anne Hathaway! Gotta look her up on the internet and know everything about her!' phase(well I'm kinda still in it). So if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yay!!! Anne Hathaway!!! :happy11:

p.s. She wore a wig in the princess diaries. Imagine doing her hair like that. It's, like...impossible.
p.p.s. I've watched the pincess diaries with the Garry Marshall commentary twice, and the Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway commentery three times.

#57 Hannapannay

Hannapannay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:02 AM

Hey!
I thought the chatter on here was looking a little bleak, so...do you mind if I start a game?
I was checking out the message boards for ella enchanted on IMDB and one of the posts was this game.

One person starts by writing a quote from the princess diaries (that would be me) and the next person replies saying who said the quote, where and why. That person also writes a quote for the next person to say who, where and why. And the game just goes on like that. Sound good?

Ok here's the first quote. :icon_flower:

"You're not a doggy on a dashboard."

p.s. where is everyone?! I come on here every couple of days and there's been no new quotes! come on people! :a_smil08:

#58 rosie_scott

rosie_scott

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:58 AM

anne harthaway rocks!!!!!!!!!!! she is a brilliant Mia!
check out this and tell me what part of each of the movies was you favourite!
http://forums.megcab...showtopic=53319

#59 icehorse

icehorse

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

[size="6"]I absolutely love Ann Hathaway! Every time i see her movies, i always think of her as a princess or a good guy. I have the movie Ella Enchanted and for me she brought Ella to life. By far my favorite movie by her is the Princess Diaries 1 and 2 because she is the girl that i think Mia would be like. She is my role :icon_queen: :heartbeat: model because she cares about those who are less fortunate. I LOVE U ANN![size="6"]

#60 icehorse

icehorse

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

I love ann hathaway and all her movies. She will always be my role model! :heartbeat:

#61 Hannapannay

Hannapannay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 05:43 AM

I :heartbeat: Annie!!!

#62 Simi89

Simi89

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

I Love Anne Hathaway! She might possibly be my favourite actress! She has the ability, the range and the looks. :)

#63 Querida_95

Querida_95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

I WANNA JOIN!!!

Sorry for shouting.

She was ace in Becoming Jane too

#64 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

I JOIN!!!!!
whoa..Anne Hathaway.....
she ROCKS! i love her in even the non PD movies. although she did ROCK at those. I think she portrayed Mia greatly. also:
Spoiler

wahoo!

~bookie :mgbumblebee:

Edited by bookwormwriter98, 26 October 2010 - 05:58 AM.

#65 Aryaa*Indulkar

Aryaa*Indulkar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

Hi guys!!!!

Can I join you? I love Anne!!! She is amazing.
I can't wait for the new Batman movie, in which she is going to play Selina Kyle!

rock out!!
Aryaa

#66 jinx_mia

jinx_mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

ok i love anne hathaway so i`ll join
hi im c.c. by the way

#67 samemjinx

samemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Validating
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

I absolutly love Anne shes like the best actress. I actually just bought bride wars. lol. The only part i didnt like her in was the white queen that thing she did with her arms annoyed me but oh well shes still amazing

#68 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:44 PM

Meg,
Did you like Anne Hathaway as Mia in the Princess Diaries movie?
And who saw her new movie Love and Other Drugs? I can't wait to see Rio. She's also doing a voice of one of the birds!

#69 heykaterpillar

heykaterpillar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

Hi everyone I'm new here, well sort of :hyper: ...I mean it's just a new account that I'm using since my other account has long been forgotten since.

Anyway, I really love Anne Hathaway! :love7: I don't think any actor could pull off Mia's character as great as she does. Plus she made a name for herself ever since. She's awesome in every way. :lol:

#70 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Anne is cool... Though she wasn't how I imagined her to be!

PS Mia's mentioned Anne in her blog... http://www.miathermopolis.com

Edited by Meg_Rulz, 27 June 2013 - 05:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users