• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#91 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

You guys, I just reread this thread because I was bored, and I came to the conclusion that this must happen again. I don't know when it can--spring break, maybe?--but it NEEDS TO. All right?

xoxoArtemis

#92 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

You guys, I just reread this thread because I was bored, and I came to the conclusion that this must happen again. I don't know when it can--spring break, maybe?--but it NEEDS TO. All right?

xoxoArtemis

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to do this again till summer/whenever school lets up. :/ But I agree! Now that I'm writing myself I think it would be a great idea. ;)

#93 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to do this again till summer/whenever school lets up. :/ But I agree! Now that I'm writing myself I think it would be a great idea. ;)

Sounds great! I don't care when it happens--it just needs to happen. :D

xoxoArtemis

#94 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AGAIN ASAP. It's summer now, so I can basically do this whenever. Anyone up for it within the next week or so?

xoxoArtemis

#95 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

^ I'm in! Just say when!

#96 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

AWESOME. I'll figure stuff out with my little sister (who usually stays up for a while with me) and give you a day soon! :D

xoxoArtemis

#97 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

ALL RIGHT. How's the fifth? I'm pretty sure tomorrow would be a sucky idea since its the fourth, lol, so how about the night after? :)

xoxoArtemis

#98 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

YES. I can do that! I don't think I have any plans then. Not that I know of anyway. :)

#99 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Yay! Let's hope Jamie's good, too. :D

xoxoArtemis

#100 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

Pretty sure I'm in :)

#101 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

That's great!

#102 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

NOOOO. My mom spontaneously decided we're going to Minnesota to visit my grandparents...tomorrow. D: That means I can't take part in the glorious Staying Up All Night & Chatting & Stuff. You guys can do it if you want to, but I'll be rescheduling for sometime when I get back (Tuesday--and I'll refrain from the SPN reference--next week is what Im thinking will end up working for me). Thoughts, guys? I wouldn't mind if you did it without me or decided to wait. Whatever's good. :)

xoxoArtemis

#103 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

I can wait! It's my friends birthday tomorrow and she mentioned doing something, so I'm not sure if I'll be home anyway. Rescheduling is fine by me.

#104 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Yeah no worries!

#105 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Thanks, guys! :)

#106 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

I'M HOME (and therefore have my laptop again)! Just making sure we're all on the same page: tomorrow night, right?

xoxoArtemis

#107 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Yes! What time does this shindig begin? I'm an hour ahead of you guys, right?

#108 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

I'm guessing I'll probably start around 9-9:30 our time, so 10-10:30 your time. I'm excited! I love doing this. :D

xoxoArtemis

#109 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Heyyyy. Welcome back! I'm already preparing. Just took an extra nap today and am planning on getting a good nights sleep tonight hopefully. :D

The great thing about this time is we all have stories on the board so we will all get to write for things we can post. :)

Let's get PUMPED ya'll. We'll need the energy. Haha. 

Edited by 24moon100, 08 July 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#110 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Snapshot_20130709_zpsbd9965d8.jpg

IT IS TIME.

I had to start off with the obligatory picture. It's taken with my laptop so you can't really see that I've got that, haha... But other than that, I've got a massive stack of pillows (my younger sister, who's also staying up with me, and I made up a pretty elaborate setup on the room of my floor this time), my binder to copy my writing out of, my iPod & dock (rocking out to Franz Ferdinand at the moment), Pixy Stix (because who doesn't love a dose of pure freaking sugar), and a glass of water (because writing is such a strenuous activity, I must stay hydrated :P). 

AHH. I'm super excited. I've got half a chapter done from earlier, so I have to finish that and then get to work on the next one...

Word count: 0 (super impressive)

#111 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hahaha, I wrote "room of my floor" instead of "floor of my room." That's a pretty great typo. Sorry. I had to correct that. I also hate that picture. I look super chubby (I'm actually pretty skinny so it's deceiving :P) and my gorgeous tanlines are very visible and my hair is insane and I sort of hate it. SO. I'm having lots of fun so far...

Word Count: 29 (had to reread previous stuff to figure out what I'm doing so it's pretty low)

#112 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

IT IS TIME.

I had to start off with the obligatory picture. It's taken with my laptop so you can't really see that I've got that, haha... But other than that, I've got a massive stack of pillows (my younger sister, who's also staying up with me, and I made up a pretty elaborate setup on the room of my floor this time), my binder to copy my writing out of, my iPod & dock (rocking out to Franz Ferdinand at the moment), Pixy Stix (because who doesn't love a dose of pure freaking sugar), and a glass of water (because writing is such a strenuous activity, I must stay hydrated :P). 

AHH. I'm super excited. I've got half a chapter done from earlier, so I have to finish that and then get to work on the next one...

Word count: 0 (super impressive)

Yah! Whoo! 

I am not going to include a obligatory picture this time because I'm literally in nothing but an oversized tye-die T-shirt. The internet can do without that image I think. Haha. My dog is with me though and I've got a bag of dove chocolate and about five half-finished water bottles scattered throughout my room. Sadly I do not have any little sisters with me or an ipod dock or pixie sticks or an elaborate setup of pillows. :P I've just got my bed (which has like five billion pillows on it anyway), my computer, and my twinkle lights. That's about as awesome as it gets. 

By the way, you do not look half as chubby as I actually do in real life so no worries. Lol. 

Word Count: 0 (It would actually be 872 if we were counting what I've done today so far. :D)

Edited by 24moon100, 09 July 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#113 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

Yah! Whoo! 

I am not going to include a obligatory picture this time because I'm literally in nothing but an oversized tie-die T-shirt. The internet can do without that image I think. Haha. My dog is with me though and I've got a bag of dove chocolate and about five half-finished water bottles scattered throughout my room. Sadly I do not have any little sisters with me or an Ipod dock or pixie sticks or an elaborate setup of pillows. :P I've just got my bed (which has like five billion pillows on it anyway), my computer, and my twinkle lights. That's about as awesome as it gets. 

By the way, you do not look half as chubby as I actually do in real life so no worries. Lol. 

Word Count: 0 (It would actually be 872 if we were counting what I've done today so far. :D)

I usually hate every single picture of myself ever, so that's where that comes from, haha. I have a round face so it makes me look chubbier than I actually am. :P Whatever, though. Appearances are a stupid thing to be worried about.

I WISH I HAD CHOCOLATE. Ugh, I've been craving it so badly lately. My sister made chocolate chip cookies today, though, so I think I'll be scarfing those down later. Also, reheated French fries will definitely be part of my midnight (or 3 AM, more likely) snack.

So far I've been struggling to get my chapter right. Holly's narrating is bugging me. I can't seem to get it right. I'm also introducing Claude Benedict (the client), and I sort of hate him. I either love or hate my characters in this novel, I realized. They all have really strong personalities. Either they irk me or I love them. Lol.

Word Count: 218 

Edited by Pretty.Odd., 09 July 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#114 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

IM IN A BOWLING ALLY.

HI guys :)

#115 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

IM IN A BOWLING ALLY.

Lol, hi! :D Bowling at night is always fun. Bowl zestfully! (Does anyone even use the word "zest"/variations of zest? They should. It's a fun word...)

#116 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

I usually hate every single picture of myself ever, so that's where that comes from, haha. I have a round face so it makes me look chubbier than I actually am. :P Whatever, though. Appearances are a stupid thing to be worried about.

I WISH I HAD CHOCOLATE. Ugh, I've been craving it so badly lately. My sister made chocolate chip cookies today, though, so I think I'll be scarfing those down later. Also, reheated French fries will definitely be part of my midnight (or 3 AM, more likely) snack.

So far I've been struggling to get my chapter right. Holly's narrating is bugging me. I can't seem to get it right. I'm also introducing Claude Benedict (the client), and I sort of hate him. I either love or hate my characters in this novel, I realized. They all have really strong personalities. Either they irk me or I love them. Lol.

Word Count: 218 

Dude. Reheated French fires are my life. That and rice. Haha. 

My midnight snack will probably consist of a chocolate crunch ice cream dar and a baked potato most likely. It depends on whatever the craving is. :P

Yes, I know what you mean about the characters. Right now I just wrote Samantha's perspective but now I'm feeling less and less certain about Brooke's. She is probably the least exciting to write and whenever I do try to write about her everything she says comes out like she's annoyed. Haha. I like her better when I'm not in her mind I think. 

I promise you the later it gets the more you'll probably like your characters. I know whenever I write anything past 12 I just think it is literary gold. :D

Word Count: 5 (Clearly I am bad at multitasking. If I check out for a bit it'll probably be becuase I'm writing because it takes me so long to write things.)

#117 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

IM IN A BOWLING ALLY.

HAHAH! Bowling! Tell me if you see my characters Greg and Jasmine there! True they are supposed to live in Maine, but you never know. ;)

Bowl zestfully, as Artemis put. Lol. People should use that word more. 

Challenge accepted.

#118 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

Dude. Reheated French fires are my life. That and rice. Haha. 

My midnight snack will probably consist of a chocolate crunch ice cream dar and a baked potato most likely. It depends on whatever the craving is. :P

Yes, I know what you mean about the characters. Right now I just wrote Samantha's perspective but now I'm feeling less and less certain about Brooke's. She is probably the least exciting to write and whenever I do try to write about her everything she says comes out like she's annoyed. Haha. I like her better when I'm not in her mind I think. 

I promise you the later it gets the more you'll probably like your characters. I know whenever I write anything past 12 I just think it is literary gold. :D

Word Count: 5 (Clearly I am bad at multitasking. If I check out for a bit it'll probably be becuase I'm writing because it takes me so long to write things.)

Leftover rice is heaven. I am the only one in my family who eats it. I put all sorts of weird sauces on it if we don't have any leftover sweet and sour sauce. My favorite is this super great hot sauce from Trader Joe's. It's weird, I know (my family laughs at me all the time), but I started it and I can't stop doing it...

One of my older sister's favorite foods is reheated French fries. Not the actual fries, but the reheated ones. Lol. Might not be as odd as the hot sauce on rice, but it's still quirky.

Chocolate crunch ice cream... That would taste so good right now. Even though it would kill my stomach since I'm lactose intolerant, lol.

I love how most of what we've talked about so far is food. This is great.

YES. I know what you mean about having some characters that always sound annoyed (*coughARIADNEcough*)! Even when you don't want them to sound irritated, they manage to sound that way. Ugh. I love writing exasperated characters (duh), but sometimes it gets...exasperating.

I think I'm going to kill Ellis. I just don't like writing him. He reminds me of someone I really dislike, so that might be why...

Word Count: 297 (I want to be done with this chapter ASAP)

#119 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

Leftover rice is heaven. I am the only one in my family who eats it. I put all sorts of weird sauces on it if we don't have any leftover sweet and sour sauce. My favorite is this super great hot sauce from Trader Joe's. It's weird, I know (my family laughs at me all the time), but I started it and I can't stop doing it...

One of my older sister's favorite foods is reheated French fries. Not the actual fries, but the reheated ones. Lol. Might not be as odd as the hot sauce on rice, but it's still quirky.

Chocolate crunch ice cream... That would taste so good right now. Even though it would kill my stomach since I'm lactose intolerant, lol.

I love how most of what we've talked about so far is food. This is great.

YES. I know what you mean about having some characters that always sound annoyed (*coughARIADNEcough*)! Even when you don't want them to sound irritated, they manage to sound that way. Ugh. I love writing exasperated characters (duh), but sometimes it gets...exasperating.

I think I'm going to kill Ellis. I just don't like writing him. He reminds me of someone I really dislike, so that might be why...

Word Count: 297 (I want to be done with this chapter ASAP)

French fries. Not french fires. Why can't I type? 

Food is a wonderful topic. Food is one of my favorite things. :D

I like when the exasperated characters are not the main character. The main character being exasperated all time is too exasperating to handle. Haha. 

Like I said: Ellis = Eh.

Song I am currently jamming out to: Mercenary - P!ATD

Didn't stumble onto that one until a few days ago. Which is interesting because I thought I knew all their songs by now. Naturally, it's on repeat. :D

Word Count: 8 (Wow.)

Edited by 24moon100, 09 July 2013 - 10:22 PM.

#120 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

French fries. Not french fires. Why can't I type? 

Food is a wonderful topic. Food is one of my favorite things. :D

I like when the exasperated characters are not the main character. The main character being exasperated all time is too exasperating to handle. Haha. 

Like I said: Ellis = Eh.

Song I am currently jamming out to: Mercenary - P!ATD

Didn't stumble onto that one until a few days ago. Which is interesting because I thought I knew all their songs by now. Naturally, it's on repeat. :D

Word Count: 8 (Wow.)

You've written so much! *applauds* Oh, well. I'm doing doing that well either. I'd like to be writing twice as much as I am but everything sucks right now. (And, dude, Ellis is the very epitome of "eh." He's boring. And annoying.)

I LOVE MERCENARY! That song is so awesome! It sucks that you can't buy it without buying the whole album on iTunes, though. Well, I guess that's what YouTube's for. Always so convenient...

Listening to some Mother Mother and my summer playlist right now. I think I'm going to put my iPod on shuffle soon. Everything seems unappealing, lol.

I ended up cutting the rest of my scene because I hated it so much. I'm moving on to advance my plot. I want some more action. As soon as I get going on one topic in my writing, I can never stop... Maybe I'll do a murder or a flashback to one soon.

Word count: 397

#121 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

OKAY HI IM REALLY HERE NOW.

As said, bowling. I completely forgot Tuesday's were bowling tradition days. If you can call something you've been doing for two weeks a tradition. Currently on the way home. My brothers driving like a maniac and our friend Jordan is consistently changing radio stations...

So, word count: 0

No surprise there! Haha.

#122 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

As said, bowling. I completely forgot Tuesday's were bowling tradition days. If you can call something you've been doing for two weeks a tradition. Currently on the way home. My brothers driving like a maniac and our friend Jordan is consistently changing radio stations...

No surprise there! Haha.

Hahaha, I can imagine it's been an entertaining car ride. Sounds fun. :D I'd love to go bowling more often than I do. I suck at it, but it's funnnn. Maybe I should make bowling on Tuesdays a tradition with my friends, lol. Seems like a good idea. :)

I almost had to drop out of this because my mom decided tomorrow would be a good time to have a Six Flags day. I convinced her to change it, though, so I'm good. I'm glad no one had any major conflicts. :D

#123 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hahaha, I can imagine it's been an entertaining car ride. Sounds fun. :D I'd love to go bowling more often than I do. I suck at it, but it's funnnn. Maybe I should make bowling on Tuesdays a tradition with my friends, lol. Seems like a good idea. :)

I almost had to drop out of this because my mom decided tomorrow would be a good time to have a Six Flags day. I convinced her to change it, though, so I'm good. I'm glad no one had any major conflicts. :D

It's a good way to hang out! This place has seven dolllar weekday bowling, which is reeeeally a good price. And car rides with them are always insane. Jordan just ranted at Jared (the brother) about how they should get night time jobs and sleep all day. High aspirations these guys have.

And LUCKY. Six Flags?? I'm jealous. I've never been though.

#124 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

It's a good way to hang out! This place has seven dolllar weekday bowling, which is reeeeally a good price. And car rides with them are always insane. Jordan just ranted at Jared (the brother) about how they should get night time jobs and sleep all day. High aspirations these guys have.

And LUCKY. Six Flags?? I'm jealous. I've never been though.

SEVEN DOLLARS? Jeeeez. Ours is super pricey. I'd love it if they had a deal like that.

Car rides with friends are always the best. They can get crazy, haha. You brother and friend sound hilarious, by the way. That made me laugh.

Six Flags is AWESOME. I get really into roller coasters. :P It's always a blast. 

#125 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

You've written so much! *applauds* Oh, well. I'm doing doing that well either. I'd like to be writing twice as much as I am but everything sucks right now. (And, dude, Ellis is the very epitome of "eh." He's boring. And annoying.)

I LOVE MERCENARY! That song is so awesome! It sucks that you can't buy it without buying the whole album on iTunes, though. Well, I guess that's what YouTube's for. Always so convenient...

Listening to some Mother Mother and my summer playlist right now. I think I'm going to put my iPod on shuffle soon. Everything seems unappealing, lol.

I ended up cutting the rest of my scene because I hated it so much. I'm moving on to advance my plot. I want some more action. As soon as I get going on one topic in my writing, I can never stop... Maybe I'll do a murder or a flashback to one soon.

Word count: 397

Yes, I love it too. It's currently on it's fifth loop. :D I should probably switch it soon so I don't kill it. 

You should do a flashback most definately. I'd love that. I'm probably going to get around to commenting on chapter three sometime tonight maybe. I've been meaning to but lately I don't know what the hell I've been doing. 

On a completely unrelated note: I just asked my mother for permission to do this because lately she's been taking my computer away at night for this exact reason and I was scared she would do the same. I guess it helped that I bribed her with the fact that I passed my World History AP test.  :lol:

No surprise there! Haha.

I love tradtions. I wish I had a bowling tradition. :)

Your friend Jordan sounds like my dad. He does that with the radio AND the TV. Lol. 

Don't worry. I haven't gotten that far myself. 

Word Count: 5 (What?)

#126 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uNzlU0w1ZvE

Supernatural clip of Asia's "Heat Of The Moment"! Jamie, I know you don't watch Supernatural (at least, I don't think so :P), but this is the significance of Tuesday just FYI. Lol :D 

#127 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

Yes, I love it too. It's currently on it's fifth loop. :D I should probably switch it soon so I don't kill it. 

You should do a flashback most definately. I'd love that. I'm probably going to get around to commenting on chapter three sometime tonight maybe. I've been meaning to but lately I don't know what the hell I've been doing. 

On a completely unrelated note: I just asked my mother for permission to do this because lately she's been taking my computer away at night for this exact reason and I was scared she would do the same. I guess it helped that I bribed her with the fact that I passed my World History AP test.  :lol:

I love tradtions. I wish I had a bowling tradition. :)

Your friend Jordan sounds like my dad. He does that with the radio AND the TV. Lol. 

Don't worry. I haven't gotten that far myself. 

Word Count: 5 (What?)

I want to write just flashbacks right now. I've been having writer's block with where I'm going, and you can't really have that problem with flashbacks... Once I finish my little story arc, you can bet that's exactly what I'm going to do.

My mom doesn't care about when I do my stay-up-all-night things. I go to bed early all the time because I always need a ton of sleep. When I do stay up late with my laptop, they don't know because I lie in bed with the lights off. Haha.

Nice work with the bribing! Also nice work on your AP Test! My sister was just talking about that today (she also passed :)). I'm already dreading that, lol.

HAPPY TUESDAY, EVERYBODY! I have to sing that every Tuesday. Every. Single. One. My friends get annoyed but my sisters join me. Gotta love it.

Word Count: 724 (looks like I finally picked up my pace; this Green Day is helping me write...) 

#128 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

IT'S WEDNESDAY FOR ME. Hahaha. I am officially home, in my pajamas, with a Poptart and apple juice. Thank Jesus.

Ah, I don't watch Supernatural. I went to buy the first season not too long ago but they only had the second. I plan on watching it after I finish Breaking Bad (which is a show all about crystal meth. Oh the joys of not-daytime-TV).

My parents have had to deal my three older brothers sleeping schedules so mine is a breath of fresh air. They all spent high school waking up at noon on the weekends and staying out until ungodly hours. Plus, I just got home and they were both in bed so they have no clue what I'm doing tonight haha.

Word count: 310. WHOO.

#129 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

I want to write just flashbacks right now. I've been having writer's block with where I'm going, and you can't really have that problem with flashbacks... Once I finish my little story arc, you can bet that's exactly what I'm going to do.

My mom doesn't care about when I do my stay-up-all-night things. I go to bed early all the time because I always need a ton of sleep. When I do stay up late with my laptop, they don't know because I lie in bed with the lights off. Haha.

Nice work with the bribing! Also nice work on your AP Test! My sister was just talking about that today (she also passed :)). I'm already dreading that, lol.

HAPPY TUESDAY, EVERYBODY! I have to sing that every Tuesday. Every. Single. One. My friends get annoyed but my sisters join me. Gotta love it.

Word Count: 724 (looks like I finally picked up my pace; this Green Day is helping me write...) 

I might write a flashback soon. I'd really love to do that I hardly ever write flashbacks. :D

My mom is normally pretty cool about stuff like that it's just been a recurrent problem of mine since I've been sleeping during the day now and awake at night. It gets in the way of stuff after a while. :P She's just being a concerned mother which I guess I understand. 

Thanks and thanks. :) I was really freaking out about passing but now it's like a weight off my shoulders. 

I sing it all the time too. It's such an awesome song. My best friend and I will occasionally song along to it. 

#130 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Plot twist: Logan plays soccer.

#131 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

IT'S WEDNESDAY FOR ME. Hahaha. I am officially home, in my pajamas, with a Poptart and apple juice. Thank Jesus.

Ah, I don't watch Supernatural. I went to buy the first season not too long ago but they only had the second. I plan on watching it after I finish Breaking Bad (which is a show all about crystal meth. Oh the joys of not-daytime-TV).

My parents have had to deal my three older brothers sleeping schedules so mine is a breath of fresh air. They all spent high school waking up at noon on the weekends and staying out until ungodly hours. Plus, I just got home and they were both in bed so they have no clue what I'm doing tonight haha.

Haha. Of course. I forgot. :D

Happy Wednesday!

Oh, the things I could say about that show. It's hilarious. You'd love it. You'd think a show like that would be humorous but it's jam-packed with it. :D I friend of mine watches Breaking Bad. I've been eyeing it on Netflix but haven't been able to check it out. It definitely sounds different. 

Oh, I love poptarts. I want one now. 

It's funny how all our parents sound so chill. I just noticed that. 

#132 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

I KNEW IT. 

No I didn't. But still...that's perfect. Haha. 

Edited by 24moon100, 09 July 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#133 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

Well, then HAPPY WEDNESDAY. :D I should go grab a Poptart. Or any kind of food. Apple juice also sounds really appealing, now that you mention it...

I swear I am having like fifty food cravings at once. This is not good.

I don't know if you'd like Supernatural. You have to get really into it to like it, I think. I dunno. I love it. There are some great things about it, but sometimes I just wonder what they're thinking... If you're into paranormal stuff, you'll like it. That's why I got into it. And then I got emotionally attached to the characters and it steadily became funnier and funnier. And so I became obsessed, haha.

My dad loves Breaking Bad. One of these days I'll get around to it. I feel like I have about a billion different shows to watch. I got into TV this year, and it sort of...took over. Haha.

Your brothers seem to be handfuls. But also awesome. You guys are really close, right? I always kind of assumed so...

I might write a flashback soon. I'd really love to do that I hardly ever write flashbacks. :D

My mom is normally pretty cool about stuff like that it's just been a recurrent problem of mine since I've been sleeping during the day now and awake at night. It gets in the way of stuff after a while. :P She's just being a concerned mother which I guess I understand. 

Thanks and thanks. :) I was really freaking out about passing but now it's like a weight off my shoulders. 

I sing it all the time too. It's such an awesome song. My best friend and I will occasionally song along to it. 

DO IT. I know I haven't written a reply to your latest chapter (I'm so lazyyyy), but I'd like to say that I am really enjoying your story so far--and that I'd love a flashback. :D It's nice to spice things up every once and a while. As long as you don't go overboard with them. (I could totally see myself doing that. Just wait--soon it will be a flashback per chapter. Just you wait.)

It's nice to have a concerned mother. My mom just burst into my room and scared the crap out of me. Lol.

Plot twist: Artemis loves Logan even more. (Wait, is that even a plot twist?)

#134 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

Haha. Of course. I forgot. :D

Happy Wednesday!

Oh, the things I could say about that show. It's hilarious. You'd love it. You'd think a show like that would be humorous but it's jam-packed with it. :D I friend of mine watches Breaking Bad. I've been eyeing it on Netflix but haven't been able to check it out. It definitely sounds different. 

Oh, I love poptarts. I want one now. 

It's funny how all our parents sound so chill. I just noticed that.

I'm really looking forward to watching Supernatural! I look at you and Artemis' pins on Pinterest about the show a lot of the time and laugh. It just looks like something I'd enjoy.

Breaking Bad is insaneee. My oldest brother Jeffrey got us Season 1 for Christmas and we've been obsessed since. It's a pretty intense show though, just warning you! But it is the ultimate edge-of-your-seat show. At the end of most episodes I announce I "need a moment" before we start the next episode, l.

Brown sugar cinnamon Poptarts ;) my favorite.

My parents are chill! But they are also very smart. I can't lie to them at all.

#135 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

Artemis: Grab that Poptart and apple juice. You won't regret it hah.

I think I'd like Supernatural. Just from what I've read and heard about it. I can get into any show if I watch it from the beginning. Like seriously, I've watched entire series that weren't even that good just because I can't start something like that and then not end it haha.

Breaking Bad only has 4 and a half seasons right now, but Im pretty sure this second half of the 5th season that comes out in August is the end. So it's not too long of a series at least.

My brothers and I very close... Well mostly with my 18yearold one since we're so close in age. The other two are 22 & 24, so it's harder to be close with them, but the 24yrold one actually met us at the bowling ally tonight. We all have a weird relationship...

PLOT TWIST: You're awesome! Oh wait that's not a twist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users