• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#46 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Every word is funny to me if I stare at it long enough.

Like GIRAFFE. Whoa. Whaaa weird.

Bahaha. I did that with the word "yogurt" once. I kept saying it over and over and over again... Now I can't eat it without wondering why the hell it's called YOGURT...

I suppose out of context it is a funny word. :P

No, man. It's a funny word in and out of context. ;) It's just one of those words.

I bet in the next few chapters I write, I'm going to make an effort to use the word "waft." Just you all wait...

Word count: 1,041

Broke 1,000! YESSS.

#47 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

Two things:

-Happy past-midnight mark!

-Happy page two of the thread!

xoxoArtemis

#48 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

Posted Image

So I just discovered that this exists. *drools*

#49 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Whoaaa. Just realized. I'm at 4,501 posts now.

How did that even happen guys? Lol.

Word Count: 3,189

#50 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image

So I just discovered that this exists. *drools*

Have fun with that. I'm fresh out of sweets to eat. Just ate all the pie we had. :(

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 01:17 AM.

#51 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

*claps* Holy crap, that is a LOT! Wow.

Ughhh. My eyes hurt and I have to pee. Unfortunately, since my bed is now lofted, I have to climb all the way down to get to the bathroom, and I don't really want to do that right now.

These are the pathetic daily problems of Artemis, brought to you by: Artemis.

I'm going to finish this chapter by 1:30. Otherwise something's going to face my wrath...

Word count: 1,141

xoxoArtemis

#52 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:20 AM

Have fun with that. I'm fresh out of sweets to eat. Just ate all the pie we had. :(

I have a crapload of Halloween candy stored up (plus about a million Pixy Stix that my sister got me for my birthday), so I have plenty. But is there any joy greater than discovering a full-size candy bar? Surely no.

I think I will reward myself: once I finish Ch. 31, I get the chocolate.

#53 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

*claps* Holy crap, that is a LOT! Wow.

Ughhh. My eyes hurt and I have to pee. Unfortunately, since my bed is now lofted, I have to climb all the way down to get to the bathroom, and I don't really want to do that right now.

These are the pathetic daily problems of Artemis, brought to you by: Artemis.

I'm going to finish this chapter by 1:30. Otherwise something's going to face my wrath...

Word count: 1,141

xoxoArtemis

I think you're making excellent progress compared to me. :P I hope to finish chapter two by, um, lets say 2:30. I'm a slow writer...

Okay, I have to go take a shower, so if I'm absent for a long time, that's where I'll be. Not gone, just taking care of hygiene.

Toodaloo!

:D

Word Count: 3,262

#54 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

I think you're making excellent progress compared to me. :P I hope to finish chapter two by, um, lets say 2:30. I'm a slow writer...

Okay, I have to go take a shower, so if I'm absent for a long time, that's where I'll be. Not gone, just taking care of hygiene.

Toodaloo!

:D

Word Count: 3,262

I type a lot faster than I do in my notebook, that's for sure. This laptop is the best thing that has ever happened to me. :D

Godspeed for now! Farewell! *insert other random fancy-schmancy terms for goodbye here*

xoxoArtemis

#55 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

1, 600. I got this. 6,000 more and I can maybe call it a chapter...

At least I'm getting closer now. This chapter, while full of happy things like action and humorous dialogue, needs to end soon. I've been writing it for too long.

Also, there is something in my eye and it will not go away. I may need to go, like, wash out my eyes, if that's possible. It hurts when I blink. Augh. This is agonizing.

Things to be thankful for: all moments in life when there is nothing stuck in your eye that causes pain.

xoxoArtemis

#56 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

Seriously wrote this: "The tall grass was tall."

I think I'm to the delusional state now.

Word count: 2,318

Just editing and the chapter is done! Yesss.

xoxoArtemis

#57 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

Okay, I'm back. :D

I take a long time to shower, sorry. Where did Jamie go? Huh. Lol.

All right. Did you just say 6,000 words for a chapter? Wow. I'm having a hard time grasping that. The most I've ever done for an individual chapter has been like 3,000 something maybe...

And sorry about the eye thing. I have really sensitive eyes so I just absolutely HATE when anything gets in them, because they already are so susceptible to pain and all. It took me forever to get used to contacts because my eyes resisted them so much.

Word Count: 3,332

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 02:26 AM.

#58 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Okay, I'm back. :D

I take a long time to shower, sorry. Where did Jamie go? Huh. Lol.

All right. Did you just say 6,000 words for a chapter? Wow. I'm having a hard time grasping that. The most I've ever done for an individual chapter has been like 3,000 something maybe...

And sorry about the eye thing. I have really sensitive eyes so I just absolutely HATE when anything gets in them, because they already are so susceptible to pain and all. It took me forever to get used to contacts because my eyes resisted them so much.

Word Count: 3,332

AAAAH, 600, not 6,000!! Blah. Told you I'm delusional right now...

Seriously, though. JAAAAMIE. WHERE ARE YOUUU? She, like, disappeared completely.

I don't think I could do contacts. Ever. LOL. Like, I need glasses because I get headaches if I don't wear them. But contacts just seem like a pain in the butt. I think I'll stick to glasses. Plus glasses can be "fashionable," too, so to speak. :D

All right. Almost done editing. I think I hate this chapter.

Word count: 2,382

AH. Nothing like a little Green Day to wake someone up.

xoxoArtemis

#59 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

AAAAH, 600, not 6,000!! Blah. Told you I'm delusional right now...

Seriously, though. JAAAAMIE. WHERE ARE YOUUU? She, like, disappeared completely.

I don't think I could do contacts. Ever. LOL. Like, I need glasses because I get headaches if I don't wear them. But contacts just seem like a pain in the butt. I think I'll stick to glasses. Plus glasses can be "fashionable," too, so to speak. :D

All right. Almost done editing. I think I hate this chapter.

Word count: 2,382

AH. Nothing like a little Green Day to wake someone up.

xoxoArtemis

See, I thought the same thing. I love glasses. And, when I'm not in public, I wear them instead of contacts. Because I HATE contacts. I really do. My best friend was the one to convince me to go the contact route. Long story. :P

Word Count: Unchanged

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#60 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

UPDATED ALYCE. YES. I DID IT. Half of goal reached. Now I need to write another.

I suddenly have the urge to go for a run. It's 1:40 in the morning; I'm sitting in my bed writing; I'm hyped up on chocolate; I'm headbanging to Green Day.

And now I want to go for a run.

Sigh. I should never stay up late. This happens every single time...

xoxoArtemis

#61 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

See, I thought the same thing. I love glasses. And, when I'm not in public, I wear them instead of contacts. Because I HATE contacts. I really do. My best friend was the one to convince me to go the contact route. Long story. :P

Word Count: Unchanged

Contacts are pretty much the devil, so I'm told. But the people who wear them also say glasses are the devil. Trying to figure out how that works.

It doesn't.

YOU NEED TO WRITE. If I can do it, you can do it.

You know what? This will help you write:

Posted Image

Ah, the things one finds on Pinterest...

xoxoArtemis

#62 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

Contacts are pretty much the devil, so I'm told. But the people who wear them also say glasses are the devil. Trying to figure out how that works.

It doesn't.

YOU NEED TO WRITE. If I can do it, you can do it.

You know what? This will help you write:

Posted Image

Ah, the things one finds on Pinterest...

xoxoArtemis

I'm one of those who tolerates contacts but still thinks they are the devil. Can't see how other people like contacts though. I guess it's just a preference.

Okay. I had a little fangirl raving there for a second. Dear lord, anything Supernatural excites me. Haha. I WILL WRITE FOR THEM.

Word Count: 3,413

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 02:56 AM.

#63 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

And now that you went there...

Tell me this does not bring you joy:

Posted Image

I've been waiting for someone other than my best friend to understand this picture. Lol.

#64 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

I don't know. If either one prevents getting stuff like this in your eyes--I will love it to death. To death, I say.

LOL. I saw that earlier today, and I was like, "Somehow, sometime, somewhere, this picture will come in handy." And whaddaya know--it did. xD Ahhhh.

Yeah. I think I'm going to have to take a fifteen minute break sometime soon. My eyes need a break from this stupid screen. It is keeping me awake, though, so maybe not...

Word count: 2,559

Next chapter is coming along well. Lots of Armando. Plus new characters! Oh, my! So exciting. I'm not in the mood to invent new personalities, so these characters will probably suck. Eh. At this point, I just want to get words on the page.

#65 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

And now that you went there...

Tell me this does not bring you joy:

Posted Image

I've been waiting for someone other than my best friend to understand this picture. Lol.

THIS. THIS IS...YES.

I died a little bit there. Too. Awesome.

#66 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

I don't know. If either one prevents getting stuff like this in your eyes--I will love it to death. To death, I say.

LOL. I saw that earlier today, and I was like, "Somehow, sometime, somewhere, this picture will come in handy." And whaddaya know--it did. xD Ahhhh.

Yeah. I think I'm going to have to take a fifteen minute break sometime soon. My eyes need a break from this stupid screen. It is keeping me awake, though, so maybe not...

Word count: 2,559

Next chapter is coming along well. Lots of Armando. Plus new characters! Oh, my! So exciting. I'm not in the mood to invent new personalities, so these characters will probably suck. Eh. At this point, I just want to get words on the page.

Haha. Well don't strain yourself there. I'm taking my time, I guess. Im too distracted. I don't think I'll reach my goal...

#67 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Posted Image

One of my all time favorite episodes.

I have a feeling I'm going to be spamming this thread with supernatural. But, you know what? It's something I happen to like talking about to anyone who will listen. So, I'm just going with it.

#68 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Haha. Well don't strain yourself there. I'm taking my time, I guess. Im too distracted. I don't think I'll reach my goal...

I'm trying to get this novel done ASAP. I want to make it last...yet I want to get done. This is a good opportunity to get some good writing in. Also, I only do this up all night thing every few months, so, y'know, CARPE DIEM.

Really mad I ate that chocolate so fast. LOL. It's...gone. And I want it back.

Okay, look, I know she can't hear me, but I'm doing this again. JAMIE. WHERE ARE YOU? JAMIE. JAMIE. JAMIE.

Yup, not working.

Word count: 2,634

If I reach 4,500 I will be happy. There. An official goal.

Look how good I am at conversations. I repeat myself 300 million times without saying anything interesting. *slams head on keyboard* ARTEMIS, Y U NO BE GOOD AT CONVERSATIONS?

Sigh.

#69 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Posted Image

One of my all time favorite episodes.

I have a feeling I'm going to be spamming this thread with supernatural. But, you know what? It's something I happen to like talking about to anyone who will listen. So, I'm just going with it.

AMAZING episode. Ahh. I watched that one with my sister on my laptop in DC. That was awesome.

Spam away! Please. :D Entertain me from my state of sleep deprivation.

#70 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

I'm trying to get this novel done ASAP. I want to make it last...yet I want to get done. This is a good opportunity to get some good writing in. Also, I only do this up all night thing every few months, so, y'know, CARPE DIEM.

Really mad I ate that chocolate so fast. LOL. It's...gone. And I want it back.

Okay, look, I know she can't hear me, but I'm doing this again. JAMIE. WHERE ARE YOU? JAMIE. JAMIE. JAMIE.

Yup, not working.

Word count: 2,634

If I reach 4,500 I will be happy. There. An official goal.

Look how good I am at conversations. I repeat myself 300 million times without saying anything interesting. *slams head on keyboard* ARTEMIS, Y U NO BE GOOD AT CONVERSATIONS?

Sigh.

I don't mind. :D I repeat myself all the time. I generally like certain topics more than others. So those topics tend to come up a lot. :P

Boy. The drowsiness is starting to kick in. I'll really try to stay up as late as I can, but I might not make it. Lol.

JAMIE. WHERE ARE YOU?

Posted Image

Then there is Cas...

Word Count: 3,511

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 03:41 AM.

#71 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

You know the show is legit when they let their own actors get a chance to direct it. Jensen is so cute, you could tell he was really into it. :P

#72 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Noooo. My wonderful Cas is not appearing. Tis just a little box with no Cas. No Cas = no joy.

Haha, feel free to go to bed whenever. I don't care. This is a weird thing to do anyway. I don't think most people stay up talking to each other across the Internet all night...

WE'RE JUST SPECIAL!

Incidentally,

Posted Image

Word count: 2,999

So...close...to 3,000...

#73 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_j929yWqQ&feature=related

You know the show is legit when they let their own actors get a chance to direct it. Jensen is so cute, you could tell he was really into it. :P

This is scary. I JUST watched that episode today. Good timing, lol. I was watching the opening bit on the episode, and I saw he directed it, and I said, "THIS BETTER BE GOOD." It was actually really, really good. I liked how it was centered on Bobby instead of Sam and Dean. They reversed it and told it from Bobby's perspective instead, and I found that to be kind of awesome. :D

NOW THE PICTURE APPEARED. Ahh! I died laughing. Bahaha. xD

#74 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

This is scary. I JUST watched that episode today. Good timing, lol. I was watching the opening bit on the episode, and I saw he directed it, and I said, "THIS BETTER BE GOOD." It was actually really, really good. I liked how it was centered on Bobby instead of Sam and Dean. They reversed it and told it from Bobby's perspective instead, and I found that to be kind of awesome. :D

NOW THE PICTURE APPEARED. Ahh! I died laughing. Bahaha. xD

NO WAY. Really? Too weird... Haha.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNzlU0w1ZvE

Love that song. Love that episode. :P

Suddenly, Tuesdays have a whole other meaning now...

Haha.

Word Count: 3,570

I really can't concentrate.

#75 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:18 AM

Noooo. My wonderful Cas is not appearing. Tis just a little box with no Cas. No Cas = no joy.

Haha, feel free to go to bed whenever. I don't care. This is a weird thing to do anyway. I don't think most people stay up talking to each other across the Internet all night...

WE'RE JUST SPECIAL!

Incidentally,

Posted Image

Word count: 2,999

So...close...to 3,000...

Pudding!!!! One of the greatest moments to go down Supernatural history.

And I think it's pretty awesome that we can talk over the internet and be friends even though we are far away from each other. Where would we be without MCMB? A lot of really cool friends short, that's what. :D

Wow! You are really doing good! I wish I could say the same for myself...

Edited by 24moon100, 24 November 2012 - 04:19 AM.

#76 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

I absolutely LOVE the Tuesday episode! Best line is the whole, "Do these tacos taste funny to you?" part. Ahhh. Every time I eat tacos. LOL.

Pudding!!!! One of the greatest moments to go down Supernatural history.

And I think it's pretty awesome that we can talk over the internet and be friends even though we are far away from each other. Where would we be without MCMB? A lot of really cool friends short, that's what. :D

Wow! You are really doing good! I wish I could say the same for myself...

I died of laughter during the pudding part. AHH. Yeah. Too funny.

I love this. Some days I sit there and I think to myself, "What would things be like if I never found MCMB? How different would things be today?"

It's funny, but some of the best friends I've made over the years have been on the Internet. Can't decide whether that is sad or awesome. xD

Word counts: 3,616

This chapter I'm working on has been very fun. It's always the best when I have all of them together. :D So entertaining.

#77 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

I absolutely LOVE the Tuesday episode! Best line is the whole, "Do these tacos taste funny to you?" part. Ahhh. Every time I eat tacos. LOL.

I died of laughter during the pudding part. AHH. Yeah. Too funny.

I love this. Some days I sit there and I think to myself, "What would things be like if I never found MCMB? How different would things be today?"

It's funny, but some of the best friends I've made over the years have been on the Internet. Can't decide whether that is sad or awesome. xD

Word counts: 3,616

This chapter I'm working on has been very fun. It's always the best when I have all of them together. :D So entertaining.

That line KILLED me!

And I don't think it is sad. I think it is awesome. It means we are resourceful. We aren't limited by the boundaries of our own state/town. :)

My life would be a whole lot different without MCMB that is for sure. A whole lot emptier too.

Word Count: 3,609

I'm too tired to be writing anything good... Lol.

#78 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:41 AM

That line KILLED me!

And I don't think it is sad. I think it is awesome. It means we are resourceful. We aren't limited by the boundaries of our own state/town. :)

My life would be a whole lot different without MCMB that is for sure. A whole lot emptier too.

Word Count: 3,609

I'm too tired to be writing anything good... Lol.

True, true. It's nice to have friends all across the country as opposed to just those throughout the state, I have to say.

I think I'd be a lot sadder without MCMB. It helps me deal with some stress issues. Like, it's so happy. :D I don't know--it just always seems like a happy place. It's probably because I associate it with writing so much. And, obviously, all the people on here are so nice. That helps out a lot.

Word count: 3,687

My mind has decided to give out about right now. It decided it doesn't want to write anymore. It would rather go to sleep than write the stupid novel.

But my goal is AT LEAST two chapters. So I will have to continue, for my sake. I will beat myself up if I don't, lol. See? Isn't Artemis nice to herself? I mean, I have to live with that all the time. That's why I HATE making goals. Because when you don't reach them, it sucks...

#79 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

True, true. It's nice to have friends all across the country as opposed to just those throughout the state, I have to say.

I think I'd be a lot sadder without MCMB. It helps me deal with some stress issues. Like, it's so happy. :D I don't know--it just always seems like a happy place. It's probably because I associate it with writing so much. And, obviously, all the people on here are so nice. That helps out a lot.

Word count: 3,687

My mind has decided to give out about right now. It decided it doesn't want to write anymore. It would rather go to sleep than write the stupid novel.

But my goal is AT LEAST two chapters. So I will have to continue, for my sake. I will beat myself up if I don't, lol. See? Isn't Artemis nice to herself? I mean, I have to live with that all the time. That's why I HATE making goals. Because when you don't reach them, it sucks...

Haha. I feel bad for all the people missing out on MCMB, the joys of reading and writing, and all the other things I've grown attached to. They truly are deprived. ^_^

*SIgh* I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't stay up any longer. My body is shutting down. I need sleep. I think I'm about to pass out.

Normally I can do all nighters, tonight, it just isn't going to happen. ^_^

I hate to bail, but I'm not going to be much fun to talk to anyway if I stay awake any longer. I'll try to comment more on Alyce tomorrow after homework/cleaning (UGH) and I think we should keep this thread for future late nights to come. :)

Good luck with finishing the chapter! You already surpassed me in word count so I think it's safe to say even if you don't reach your goal, you accomplished way more than me. :P

Goodnight! Zzzzzzzzz.....

Official Word Count: 3,620

-MEG

#80 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

Haha. I feel bad for all the people missing out on MCMB, the joys of reading and writing, and all the other things I've grown attached to. They truly are deprived. ^_^

*SIgh* I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just can't stay up any longer. My body is shutting down. I need sleep. I think I'm about to pass out.

Normally I can do all nighters, tonight, it just isn't going to happen. ^_^

I hate to bail, but I'm not going to be much fun to talk to anyway if I stay awake any longer. I'll try to comment more on Alyce tomorrow after homework/cleaning (UGH) and I think we should keep this thread for future late nights to come. :)

Good luck with finishing the chapter! You already surpassed me in word count so I think it's safe to say even if you don't reach your goal, you accomplished way more than me. :P

Goodnight! Zzzzzzzzz.....

Official Word Count: 3,620

-MEG

LOL, don't feel bad. I totally understand the need for sleep (I'm feeling it right now, too :D). Thanks for staying up with me! This was quite an interesting time, I must say.

Well, g'night! :D Talk to you in the near future.

xoxoArtemis

#81 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Official word count: 4,871

I wrote that last couple hundred words really fast. Whoa. Let's hope I don't wake up later and realize it's all crap when I already posted it...

xoxoArtemis

#82 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

HAHAHAHAHA I lose at life.

A little after 1 I decided I would take an hour nap so I set my alarm...for ONE PM.

I just woke up.

Hope everything went well...hah.

#83 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:51 AM

LOL, we were like, "WHERE ARE YOU, JAMIE?" :P It's all good, though. It was a very interesting time. I got lots of writing done, too, so that was good. :D

xoxoArtemis

#84 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Official word count: 4,871

I wrote that last couple hundred words really fast. Whoa. Let's hope I don't wake up later and realize it's all crap when I already posted it...

xoxoArtemis

Yay! You did it! Whoo! I'm sorry I had to pass out on you. I didn't want to be a zombie today because I had to do homework. I'm STILL doing homework, actually. Ugh.

We should do this again!

#85 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHA I lose at life.

A little after 1 I decided I would take an hour nap so I set my alarm...for ONE PM.

I just woke up.

Hope everything went well...hah.

Haha. Wow. I guess that explains your mysterious disappearance. Lol.

#86 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Yay! You did it! Whoo! I'm sorry I had to pass out on you. I didn't want to be a zombie today because I had to do homework. I'm STILL doing homework, actually. Ugh.

We should do this again!

Haha, it's fine. Sleep is important. :D Good luck on your homework, too.

And we should do this again over Christmas break or something! I love doing that. :D

xoxoArtemis

#87 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

Anyone on at the moment?? :)
I seem to have a sleeping problem every night so this is a good idea!

:heartbeat: Suze

#88 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Anyone up for this again over winter break?

xoxoArtemis

#89 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

Anyone up for this again over winter break?

xoxoArtemis

YES! Though tonight I'm sorry to say I can't because I'm sick and I probably wont make it pas, like, ten. Lol.

I was just thinking about this today thouggh :P

#90 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

YES! Though tonight I'm sorry to say I can't because I'm sick and I probably wont make it pas, like, ten. Lol.

I was just thinking about this today thouggh :P

LOL, not tonight. I've got family stuff to do for the next two or three days now. :P

My whole family is sick except my little sister and me. I mean, I have a slight cold, but it's nothing as bad as the thing my mom has...

Anyway, sometime over break, this will happen again! I will make sure of it!

xoxoArtemis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users