Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:37 AM

i can't write. i'm giving up 

#497 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:41 AM

what's it like to be able to chew gum. i haven't chewed a piece of gum in like two years. thanks ortho.

According to one of my friends I have an oral fixation so I'm always chewing gum. Haha. That sucks that you can't chew gum! Even when I had braces I chewed it though. I love it too much.

#498 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:43 AM

i can't write. i'm giving up 

Do. Not. Do. That. I'm currently reading your story you sent me and I'm in total awe so you better keep going because otherwise that's just a waste of talent. 

#499 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:53 AM

I think I now understand the symbolism you speak of and I'm so impressed by it that I wish I could pay you money for your efforts. 

#500 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:53 AM

Do. Not. Do. That. I'm currently reading your story you sent me and I'm in total awe so you better keep going because otherwise that's just a waste of talent. 

I'm in the middle of scene and i'm like "ehhhh..." so i'm doing some art now. will probably go back to writing shortly because i hate art too.

#501 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:02 AM

Mancha is a stain. 

I love how there is a parallel between him and the town. Frankie is a part of the stain because of the way he lives. Brilliant. 

Edited by 24moon100, 19 June 2015 - 02:04 AM.

#502 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:10 AM

there's actually tons of symbolism everywhere. like almost everything (objects mostly) means something. i have a detailed breakdown somewhere if you're interested. thanks for being so enthusiastic about this!

#503 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

there's actually tons of symbolism everywhere. like almost everything (objects mostly) means something. i have a detailed breakdown somewhere if you're interested. thanks for being so enthusiastic about this!

Yeah I'm interested! And I know what you mean. I like to think I'm a deep thinker (oh God help me) so I love to find the symbolism in everything. 

Okay and I have to ask you a question, just because I've been wondering it for a while, no judgement or anything, just have to ask... You aren't mixed up in any substance abuse are you, Artemis? Because I can't help but notice a popular theme among your writing...

:P

#504 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:35 AM

Yeah I'm interested! And I know what you mean. I like to think I'm a deep thinker (oh God help me) so I love to find the symbolism in everything. 

Okay and I have to ask you a question, just because I've been wondering it for a while, no judgement or anything, just have to ask... You aren't mixed up in any substance abuse are you, Artemis? Because I can't help but notice a popular theme among your writing...

:P

I can try to find it in a little bit. I'm doin the art right now and don't feel like actually doing something productive...

I can guarantee that I 100% am not lmao. But I get your concern because it's literally a theme in all my stories. I just like crime and murder stories. This particular idea came about because the area I live in is apparently a hot spot for teenage heroin usage (??? in my two years of high school, I haven't heard anyone even in passing discuss doing any sort of drugs but whatever). I'm not dumb enough to do drugs, so don't worry. Thanks for your concern though :)

#505 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:02 AM

I CAN'T FIND THE DOCUMENT. sorry dude :/ i don't know where i saved it because it sure ain't anywhere i normally would put things...

i also think i'm gonna sleep because i'm angry that i can't write anything good right now and i don't want to keep beating myself up haha. NIGHT

#506 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:09 AM

I can try to find it in a little bit. I'm doin the art right now and don't feel like actually doing something productive...

I can guarantee that I 100% am not lmao. But I get your concern because it's literally a theme in all my stories. I just like crime and murder stories. This particular idea came about because the area I live in is apparently a hot spot for teenage heroin usage (??? in my two years of high school, I haven't heard anyone even in passing discuss doing any sort of drugs but whatever). I'm not dumb enough to do drugs, so don't worry. Thanks for your concern though :)

I knew you weren't I just felt like the question had to be asked. Haha. 

I think I'm in need of sleep too. Hopefully we will have a more successful one of these things soon! Perhaps after you get back from your trip and I get back from mine! Definitely need to do this again before I go off to college. 

NIGHT :)

#507 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

Wow I failed at this!!! Haha we'll have to give this anothe shot when I'm more committed :P

#508 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

But by the way, when I fell asleep, I had a dream that when I woke up you had emailed me like seven more chapters of your story, Artemis. :) haha.

#509 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:28 PM

Lets be honest we all kinda of failed at this one... Ha. 

I just woke up. Had a nightmare that I was being chased by trains. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users