• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#91 Ohliveeah

Ohliveeah

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

I swear to god my school hates my generation. First they start enforcing the dress code on us freshmen and now their taking away our exemption rights. Its so not fair. The Jrs and Seniors got it the easiest, they get to exempt everything if their grades and attendance are good enough. In-fact, I'm taking more midterms this semester than the Jrs have in their entire time in high school. I feel like cursing out whoever invented the stupid STARR test. Seriously, Texas really needs to stop with their stupid new tests. Its getting ridiculous. <_<

Grrrrrrrrr :angry:

-MEG

I feel your pain. :) In Canada, a bunch of years ago, all you needed to have was a seventy five percent average to be exempted from exams. It's super frustrating when you could get a zero on the exam (that's worth 30 percent) and still pass the class with a 65. I mean, seriously. If you're going to get the credit anyway, what is the point in taking an exam that will lower your mark? :P

#92 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

I hate that what I'm about to say sounds so selfish. But please understand, I'm not a selfish person, I'm just very upset because I worked so hard.

I hate that just because I'm not in honors choir means I had pretty much no chance of getting a good part in the musical. Everyone told me I'd get Penny, one of two girl leads. But the part I got barely even sings. All the leads went to honors choir, just because my teacher knows their voices a little better.

I'm sorry, again, if I come off as selfish. I just really thought that this would be my moment.

#93 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

Lexi, I don't think you sound selfish. I think your right. Thats not fair and it totally sounds like they are discriminating against all the people who don't have an honor choir status. *shakes head* I'm so sorry you didn't get it. I know you probably deserved it.

^_^

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 15 December 2011 - 11:11 PM.

#94 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:22 PM

1. YAY POVERTYYYYYYY :P

2. I failed Chemistry

3. our christmas tree doesn't have a stand :I

4. I have to clean my room

#95 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

Does it sound selfish that I absolutely hate when people who are more fortunate financially gloat about the things they got for their birthday/christmas/as a gift? I mean I know this girl who always gloats in front of me and my friends, and she has no idea what she's doing is rude because she hasn't had a christmas where her family couldn't even afford a tree let alone presents or christmas dinner.

#96 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Does it sound selfish that I absolutely hate when people who are more fortunate financially gloat about the things they got for their birthday/christmas/as a gift? I mean I know this girl who always gloats in front of me and my friends, and she has no idea what she's doing is rude because she hasn't had a christmas where her family couldn't even afford a tree let alone presents or christmas dinner.

I don't think so. I used to have this friend who would gloat about all this cool stuff she got and then a week later she wouldn't even use it anymore or she would want the next best thing that come along. Now THAT irritates me. When nice stuff is always wasted on ungrateful people, I can't help but get a little touchy.

#97 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

So yesterday's conversation with T was weird. after almost a year i told him why i cut off all connections. reason being i found out he had a girlfriend when we were together. which means he was using me to cheat on her.
he said it wasn't true and that he's never cheated on anyone in his life.
he seemed genuine but i really don't know. No matter what I'm over him. but still if it is true it makes me feel like a ^$#@$^^

#98 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

Why do couples have to smack lips in the middle of the Barnes & Noble?

#99 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

^Ew. Why is right. lol.

Edited by 24moon100, 28 December 2011 - 04:18 PM.

#100 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

Why has A got rid of his Facebook account without saying anything. it's the only way i can get hold of him most the time :(

#101 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

When people make up obvious lies to make their life seem more interesting >_< I already love you, there's no need for that.

#102 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

When people make up obvious lies to make their life seem more interesting >_< I already love you, there's no need for that.

Omigod I know! My friend I is like that and my friend Sierra and I get really annoyed with it because we know she's lying. Once she told us she threw up 17 times in one day. I mean really? Come on thats physically impossible. She'd be dead by now if that were the case.

I mean I think she tells us the partial truth but then she normally just blows it out of proportion. Urg is so invigorating sometimes though.

Edited by 24moon100, 05 January 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#103 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

So true. What do they need to hide anyway?

#104 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

^^Seriously

I once heard on some movie (Dear John, I think) this really good girl character say something like "I may seem like a good girl and not cuss, but there's a constant stream of cuss words in my head."

And she was joking (I think. It was unclear), but I SERIOUSLY HAVE THAT PROBLEM.

I don't cuss out loud, just because I think it's unnecessary and if some people find it disrespectful, then I shouldn't do it. But honestly, in my head, I'm cussing all the time! It's so...errrrgh, haha. One of my friends has a really bad potty mouth so it's prob her fault :P

It just bugs me sorda :/ lol.

#105 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

^^Seriously

I once heard on some movie (Dear John, I think) this really good girl character say something like "I may seem like a good girl and not cuss, but there's a constant stream of cuss words in my head."

And she was joking (I think. It was unclear), but I SERIOUSLY HAVE THAT PROBLEM.

I don't cuss out loud, just because I think it's unnecessary and if some people find it disrespectful, then I shouldn't do it. But honestly, in my head, I'm cussing all the time! It's so...errrrgh, haha. One of my friends has a really bad potty mouth so it's prob her fault :P

It just bugs me sorda :/ lol.

Jamie I'm the SAME way! I agree with you on the unnecessary and disrespectful part, thats why I don't do it. But occasionally it will slip out if I get really upset or I've got a problem. Otherwise, yes, I only cuss in my head.

It bugs me too but I've grown so used to hearing and seeing it all around me, even from my parents, it doesn't bother me as much anymore. A lot of my friends have potty mouth, too, so its not like I haven't heard it all before...lol. I still think that people who cuss like every five seconds just for the sake of doing it, especially in a normal everyday conversation, can be a bit annoying. But then again, it just depends on the person. I have a friend who cusses all the time, so I don't even really give a thought about it anymore, but when one of my friends who never cusses does everyone freaks out. Haha. And I'm also included in the "never swear out-loud" category. So when I do slip up all my friends are like: "Omigod. Meghan cussed!"

I don't know. It just feels awkward if I do. Like I feel like I'm doing something bad if I say it out loud...

Haha. As you can see I have your same dilemma. :P

Whats your least favorite swear word? Lol.

-MEG

#106 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

Thank God I'm not alone lol.

Well I hate it when people say God Damn. Thats just disrespectful

I don't LIKE any of them lol.

#107 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

haha :P this is why I get on with everyone on here, I'm like that too. It's like all the time it's going through my head, mostly at school when people are being annoying :P

#108 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

Ugh. School. Seriously. Blows. :/

I have to have a new Spanish teacher for five weeks while my original one is on maternity leave. And oh my gosh...she's sooo irritating! She makes everything confusing and gives us more work and makes people participate more and is really disorganized about everything. I honestly think I'm going to fail this grading period because of her. No to mention I just spent an hour, HOUR, on a stupid homework assignment that I had to basically google stranslate most of becuse I couldn't find how to do it in the textbook. I wouldn't even have to be trying to find it in the book, or google translate (which I hate doing unless its a last resort), if she would just teach us the stupid lesson properly! I mean gosh. Why me? :(

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 09 January 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#109 zainy444

zainy444

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

^^ Meg, I was literally in the same position as you my senior year. My ap spanish teacher was preggers and took a maternity leave, leaving us with a sub who basically hated us. To get through it, my friends and I would take notes by ourselves and teach each other the material that the sub failed to teach. Maybe you and your class/friends can try that? Hope this helps, and good luck!

#110 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

why are essays so hard to write??

#111 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

why are essays so hard to write??

I know right?!

#112 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

I'm not over Callan. I tried to appear calm, collected, and nonchalant and now I can't keep it in. I'm desperately in love with someone I let go. He's over me. I'm not over him. I never was. And now its a few months too late. I was visiting home for holiday break, and I saw him, and he didn't say a word to me. Not a word. Nothing.

Help. Help help help.

#113 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

why do teachers have to be so mean? (subs too)

#114 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

Oh. My. Gosh. I HATE peer grading!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Today I got a bad grade in bio because my friend, my actual friend, has to always grade so harshly. I'm the only one that got an 88 on my lab because she analyzed it so much. The thing that makes me mad though is not the grade its the fairness. I may be getting what I probably deserved but everyone else, plus group members that got the same exact answers as me, got 100's because the person who was grading theirs didn't give a damn (excuse the language). I hate putting my fate in other peoples hands sometimes. I like to let either the teacher grade it or I myself grade it. Its not fair to let another kid decide the quality of my work because they might as well be comparing mine to theirs or not even look at it in the first place. Everyone grades differently and what one person might think is a 88 another might mark it as 100. Its just not fair that I'm the only one getting the consequence.

-_-

-MEG

#115 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

The three words that literally came across my mind when I entered my English class today? "Welcome to hell." I seriously busted out laughing upon thinking it and had to tell T about it before class began. Hah. 

But, wildly enough, my thoughts were pretty accurate! 

My freaking English teacher gave us a study guide Monday for our final Friday. YAY, right? Kinda wrong, considering the study guide has to be completed by exam day and it's a grade. I thought a study guide was a piece of information to help you study....? Instead I had to DO it yesterday, which only took, oh, THREE HOURS. And I still wasn't even done then. I had to finish it when I got home and get answers from people in class. 

Also the teacher has completely forgotten how to manage time and ends up yelling at us at the end of class when we try to pack up. Then she ends up making us stay after so she can ramble off our homework. Today most everyone was just so pissed at her that they just stood up and left while she was screaming out our homework. I'm so over it. I just go up to her after class and ask her to, calmly, explain the homework to me again. She does, resulting in me to be late to my next class. Thanks. So much. 

She clearly has forgotten that I have other finals and a life. Well, not really, but I have things I'd much rather be doing. 

PLUS everyone keeps talking about frikin Tim Tebow! I GET IT. HE CAN PLAY FOOTBALL. MOVING ON. UGH! 

Not to mention I have so much pressure to do good on my Hort. Final from my teacher because LET'S BE HONEST I'm the only bright person in that class who has paid him any attention this semester. And I HATE knowing that anything below like a 95 is gonna be crap to him. 

I am TOO done with this semester....... BuIt in truth I know I'm gonna miss it because of the people. I had good people this sem and a teacher whom I'm gonna hate not getting to listen to ramble to daily...

UGH. PLUS I HAVE BIO AND GEOMETRY NEXT. If my stupid school system hadn't have been dumb, I would have already had BOTH. ERGH. HATE. IT. 

...my daddy just came in my room and told me good night:) awe. Hehehe. 

ANYWAY. I'm stressed. I hate studying. I wanna sit down and write instead but I can't. And all I want is for it to be next Tuesday at about 1 o'clock. PLEASEEEEE. 

#116 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

PS: I traced back today, trying to figure out what I was doing when the shootings of the kids at/affiliated with my school happened... I was at my friends house with a few of my closest friends, sitting outside, letting go of balloons. I just find that...so odd. I was so happy and carefree at such a horrible moment in time.

#117 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

Feels like I'm swallowing glass....

#118 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

urgh exams i hate them

#119 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

Feels like I'm swallowing glass....

Ugh. My throat hurts like heck too. I'm either clearing it or swallowing like every ten seconds. :/

That is what your talking about I'm assuming? lol.

#120 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

Spoiler

#121 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:07 PM

Ugh. My throat hurts like heck too. I'm either clearing it or swallowing like every ten seconds. :/

That is what your talking about I'm assuming? lol.

Yeah, it is. My throats crazy sore and my glands are swollen. Last time I was like this I had tonsilitis. But that's, like impossible now. Lol.

I've pretty much stopped talking, which is REALLY hard for me.

#122 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

why do parents have to be so annoying?

#123 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

Yeah, it is. My throats crazy sore and my glands are swollen. Last time I was like this I had tonsilitis. But that's, like impossible now. Lol.

I've pretty much stopped talking, which is REALLY hard for me.

Aw I'm sorry. :( A lot of people, including my best actually, are going through a rough patch right now I've noticed. Why do you think your throat is sore though? I know mine is because of Cedar fever. The Cedar is really high in Texas at the moment.

#124 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

^^^ I actually have no idea Meg, it's really weird. This just started hurting really randomly 3-4 days ago and hasn't stopped. Haaaa. I haven't had a sore throat like this since I had my tonsils out nearly a year ago:( sigh. And tomorrow I have to work 8.5 hours. Kill me? Lol.

#125 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

I seem to be ranting a lot lately. Oops :P

My English teacher passed back papers yesterday. I got back my Dehumanization essay. 90. I know it's dumb, but I was freaking pissed about it! Because that was one damn good, deserving an A, fantastic essay and we all know it. She had marked on it everywhere in this crappy pink pen and made comments. They were all pointless! Like she marked out the word identity in my second sentence and wrote individuality. HELLO. I PUT IDENTITY FOR A REASON. Individuality doesn't work there, ma'am! Plus she made pointless comments that had nothing to do with the point I was trying to get across! UGH. I hate having bad teachers. I had a good rant session with some of my friends about it, and then again with Daddy, but still! Pissed. Off.

Then she also handed me back this like four page packet. My name was on both of the last two pages. On the front it said "NO NAME. MINUS FIVE. 95." UM, HECK NO, LADY. It was on there twice! How did it get back to me if my name wasn't on it dude?! Gahh. Better believe I want up to her after class and complained. I don't even care if it was an A, I want what I deserve. She didn't give me the points back because she had to "waste precious time looking in the packet." like she wasn't about to flip through it anyway! Then I tried to convince her that five point seemed a bit extreme for writing my name on it twice! She just turned to the computer and looked at my grade, then said, "Jamie, you have a 97 in here." And I proceeded to say "THAT'S IT?!" Lol, I don't even know why, but she just shook her head and told me to go to my next class. SIGH.

#126 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

I seem to be ranting a lot lately. Oops :P

My English teacher passed back papers yesterday. I got back my Dehumanization essay. 90. I know it's dumb, but I was freaking pissed about it! Because that was one damn good, deserving an A, fantastic essay and we all know it. She had marked on it everywhere in this crappy pink pen and made comments. They were all pointless! Like she marked out the word identity in my second sentence and wrote individuality. HELLO. I PUT IDENTITY FOR A REASON. Individuality doesn't work there, ma'am! Plus she made pointless comments that had nothing to do with the point I was trying to get across! UGH. I hate having bad teachers. I had a good rant session with some of my friends about it, and then again with Daddy, but still! Pissed. Off.

Then she also handed me back this like four page packet. My name was on both of the last two pages. On the front it said "NO NAME. MINUS FIVE. 95." UM, HECK NO, LADY. It was on there twice! How did it get back to me if my name wasn't on it dude?! Gahh. Better believe I want up to her after class and complained. I don't even care if it was an A, I want what I deserve. She didn't give me the points back because she had to "waste precious time looking in the packet." like she wasn't about to flip through it anyway! Then I tried to convince her that five point seemed a bit extreme for writing my name on it twice! She just turned to the computer and looked at my grade, then said, "Jamie, you have a 97 in here." And I proceeded to say "THAT'S IT?!" Lol, I don't even know why, but she just shook her head and told me to go to my next class. SIGH.

First off Jamie, I'm with you on the grade thing. I'm a perfectionist so even if I get an A I'll still make sure I get what I think I deserved. Sucks to have teachers like that. :/ You should have your parents email her or have a meeting with her or or something. My parents did that once with a teacher that was being unfair to me and it worked. Just by making her aware that she was screwing up, my grade improved spectacularly.

Anyway, wish you luck! :)

Edited by 24moon100, 12 January 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#127 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

First off Jamie, I'm with you on the grade thing. I'm a perfectionist so even if I get an A I'll still make sure I get what I think I deserved. Sucks to have teachers like that. :/ You should have your parents email her or have a meeting with her or or something. My parents did that once with a teacher that was being unfair to me and it worked. Just by making her aware that she was screwing up, my grade improved spectacularly.

Anyway, wish you luck! :)

My dad says only get extreme if you believe it will change your final grade in the class, which I agree with. I won't do more than just argue a little with a teacher if I know it won't greatly influence my overall grade. But I agree.

I think a year ago at this time thought I didn't have the courage to go up to a teacher and tell them off. Lol, I've grown up so much:)

#128 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

My dad says only get extreme if you believe it will change your final grade in the class, which I agree with. I won't do more than just argue a little with a teacher if I know it won't greatly influence my overall grade. But I agree.

I think a year ago at this time thought I didn't have the courage to go up to a teacher and tell them off. Lol, I've grown up so much:)

Yah. My parents always want to get in my teachers faces about everything I complain about so I have to constantly tell them that it wont do any good and to just leave it alone. Lol. Other times they do it anyway and I benefit from it afterwards. Its hard to say when the most appropriate situation for the parent to step in is. Though your right, that time is probably when your teachers performance is reflecting poorly on your grades. But otherwise, like I probably should have mentioned before, you just have to do what you gotta do. If that means telling the teacher off, haha I do that a lot now it seems but I remember a time when I was too coward too like you ;), or having your parents work to your advantage, then yah. Do it. :P

Especially with a subject like English I can see how it would stink to have a crappy teacher. They have to grade your essays and things that don't always have a straightforward answer. :/

Whatever happens, though, you'll be fine. From the looks of that 97 I'll say you'll probably be MORE than fine. :)

Loves,

MEG

#129 StrawberryPrincess

StrawberryPrincess

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

1) Why are people always asking me, why I don´t have a boyfriend? It´s really getting annoying. My Mum even asked me about the boy I went out with last summer. "He was so nice and he really loved you." So? I didn´t love him. I won´t get lost in a relationship with someone I don´t love just because it makes others happy. I mean, I tried. And I felt bad all the time. Do people want me to feel bad all the time? I don´t think so. I guess, one day someone will come along who I really like. Maybe it even already happened, I´m not sure (he´s too old anyway...). Whatever. Just let me choose for myself and don´t make me go out with someone because he´s so nice and likes me.

2) My friend Pheelie is getting quite obnoxious lately. She´s sooo selfish. If we (me, her and another friend) don´t do what she wants to do, she´s pissed for the rest of the day and sometimes even stops talking to us. She wanted to go to the London Dungeon but Ari and I were scared and didn´t want to go. She didn´t even accept that. -.- She always lets us do all the work, too. We went to a concert last summer and guess who did all the planning? Yeah, me and the other friend. She expected us to drive her there too, even though I didn´t even have my licence at the time and it was a really long way to drive for a single person. She expected our other friend to drive her to a New Year´s Eve party too even though the other friend and me didn´t even want to go. -.- I wonder, if she even realises what she does there. I really love her, she´s one of my best friends, but I really don´t like the way it is right now. Pheelie gets to do all her favourite things and me and Ari have to go along with it, even if we don´t want to.

#130 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Time flies faster than I can grasp it..

#131 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

I'm so sick and tired of people ignoring me everywhere i go.

#132 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:23 AM

My voice is very attractive right now. (Note heavy sarcasm) :/

#133 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

writer's block. <_<

#134 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

writer's block. <_<

Agreed! -_-

#135 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

just been watching What A Girl Wants and at the end her boyfriend is there and they start slow dancing and it just made me think. I have never slow danced with a guy ever. The first dance i went to was when i was 10 and back then boys and girls were scared of each other :P All through high school i was bullied, so any dance i went to i mostly got laughed at by guys. Now i never get the chance to go to a dance.

What i would love is for a guy i liked to come up to me, say i looked pretty and ask me to dance. I know it might be too much to ask, but surely That's an experience every teenager should have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users