• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#46 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

No, Mama, writing isn't something for me to get out of stuff to do. It's for relaxing!!!!!

Grrr

Alex~ :icon_mecry2:

#47 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

H A P P Y PAGE TWO!

Alex~ :hyper:

#48 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

H A P P Y PAGE TWO!

Alex~ :hyper:

Haha, yeah, happy page of peeps rants!

Atleast they're getting off their chest :)

Amelia

#49 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

I'm not really ranting about anything in particular... Just lots of different stuff. 

1) if I have to carry my English book around another day, I may throw it out a window. Of a moving car. On the highway. During rush hour. 

2) Being active sucks. There's only so many floats I can build for homecoming, people. And I can only be so charitable before I get to my breaking point. 

3) Test. Suck. 

4) *waiting to get inside for ice cream after FFA meeting*
 Guy: Hello. 
Me: Hey. 
Guy: What's your name? 
Me: Jamie...
Guy: I'm __ *proceeds to shake my hand*

Who the heck shakes hands? It's just weird. Maybe not for adults, but certainly for tenth graders. 

5) I injured M  playing duck duck goose at the FFA meeting. Oops. He said it really hurt. I SAID I WAS SORRY. Get over it tough guy :/

6) Scared. About. DMV. :[

#50 zainy444

zainy444

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

Ex-boyfriends are the worst.

Pooja

#51 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

Sorry, 24moon10.

Seeya, MCMB, I'm out. I've been harassed and teased by various people over nothing on here, and I really don't need that in my life right now. I've stuck with everyone on here for over 2 years but I just can't stay here anymore with those people.

Thanks to DayDreamer95, NikkiAndEm, Suze.angelova, JCrazy and Sancia and the rest for being so kind and friendly. To the other peeps who I won't mention; why hate? Is here any purpose to it? No, there isn't :|

So, buh-bye, as Suze Simon would say

And I couldn't figure out where else to post this, so yeah.

Amelia

Aww! Amelia! Please don't leave! I love our conversations! They were amazing! Please dont leave! PLEASE?! Amelia..dont..... :icon_mecry2:

~!~!~
Hello people of MCMB!

I wanted to say that I feel so bad for everyone who state that their lives are 'f^cked up' And I want to say that I'm sorry. And I know what it's like to feel so bad, you want to cry. Seriously. I had a step father that was cheating on my mom, ripping her off for her money, used her to get a GreenCard, and in the end. Ran. Leaving me and mom on the street with almost nothing.

I still hold that anger. But i've learned that no one's life is perfect. Some people may have it 'better' than others. But in no way is it perfect.

Trust me.
Alex~

#52 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:45 PM

UGH I spent all my money on make-up accidently and NOW I can't buy my movie tickets :/
So I can't go with my friends, even though I promised them I would go.

My god that sounded shallow.

I swear, I'm not!

xoxo

#53 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Mom thinks i like this guy when I don't and she had the nerver to say
"he has a girlfriend. and your showing off."

i'm so furious right now! How can I make my mother stop?

Alex~ :icon_mecry2: :icon_redface:

#54 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:04 AM

Well it all started with two projects.

First my geography one, and then my biology one. They were both due this week and I had to spend practically all weekend on the geography one and didn't have time for the biology one. Since my school has an A day and a B day I figured since my science project wouldn't take too long I'd finish it on my B day and then turn it in on my A day. Well, turns out what I thought to be B day was actually A day when I got to school. So not only do I have to endure a 70 late grade on my biology project, I also forgot all my A day homework which resulted in a terrible spanish grade (I had a 100 in spanish before I screwed up the days) so ultimately this one mistake was harsh enough to hamper on my once supreme biology and spanish scores.

On a good note: At least I got a 96 on my math test. I'm shocked, actually. I never do that well on math tests. I guess I can also add that I got a 100 on a math quiz the math class before. :)

Still. School sucks. That is, unless you have excellent time management skills and perfect grades. Then, maybe, it wouldn't be so torturous.

#55 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:12 AM

^^^^ I've done that Meg. In high school/college we would have a Week A and a Week B. So damn confusing.

Okay, my rant. EDUCATION FACULTY I HATE YOU. Why oh why wold you have 3 assignments worth over 50% of our grades be due WITHIN THREE FREAKING DAYS OF EACH OTHER? its crazy! I have not been to sleep before 2 am this week since last Saturday night. That's almost a week straight. Add that to my screwed up health problems and makes a very not happy Georgia. Gah. Sometimes, I feel like quitting uni. These are those times.

On the bright side, I have completed two of the assignments, 6,597 words later, thank you very much. Only one more 3000 word assignment to go and one exam.

Oh lord. Only 4 days until the assignments due. Working 15 hours on weekend. Some one wanna kill me?

A slowly dying under pressure,

Georgia.

#56 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:15 AM

Being sick sucks. I can't do anything but rest. I got sinusitis and pneumonia. I'm feeling like a guinea pig ran over by a truck. :(

#57 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:36 PM

My idea of love might be old fashioned or too much to ask, but I just want the perfect guy.
I want a nice, respectable, good looking guy to come up to me and say 'you're beautifull and i'm in love with you'. Even better let him sing to me something like Just The Way You Are. I know I don't live in Glee, but surely I could be happy.
I want a guy that wouldn't mind jst sitting in the sofa hugging and watching a film. A guy that doesn't push me to do stuff I don't want to, believes in me and helps me reach my dreams.
And one day he would get down on one knee and ask me to marry him.

In films everything is so easy. But I have never found a guy that is so nice, not even close. Surely my soulmate is out there somewhere.
I just want to meet him as soon as possible so I can spend the rest of my life with him.

x
Saphy

#58 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

My idea of love might be old fashioned or too much to ask, but I just want the perfect guy.
I want a nice, respectable, good looking guy to come up to me and say 'you're beautifull and i'm in love with you'. Even better let him sing to me something like Just The Way You Are. I know I don't live in Glee, but surely I could be happy.
I want a guy that wouldn't mind jst sitting in the sofa hugging and watching a film. A guy that doesn't push me to do stuff I don't want to, believes in me and helps me reach my dreams.

In films everything is so easy. But I have never found a guy that is so nice, not even close. Surely my soulmate is out there somewhere.
I just want to meet him as soon as possible so I can spend the rest of my life with him.

x
Saphy

I agree 300%

#59 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

x
Saphy

Gee I just want a guy who likes me.
But nowadays, even that seems like asking for too much :/

xoxo

#60 cheerbabe67

cheerbabe67

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

I'm writing this right now instead of doing my science homework. God, i'm going to be in soooo much trouble.

#61 cheerbabe67

cheerbabe67

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Ok, report cards are coming ous soon and I have a B- in gym right now and failed my soccer, volleyball, and football test. My sister is driving me NUTS and wont SHUT UP!!!! To top it all off, I'm in LOVE with my best friends CRUSH! Even though hes a Packers fan. Which reminds me, the Vikings are 1-6!!! ONE win and SIX losses!!!!!!! UGGGHHH!!!!

Sorry, had to get it all out.
I feel better now.
PLEASE COMMENT ON MY POEM!!! I need feedback.

#62 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

I just may have to slap my english teacher.

Okay, so as we all know, I'm a genius (no denying it, Ms. G). English is my strongest subject (no duh, why else would I be on this site..) and I find it really unfortunate when I wind up with a bad or *%^##y English teacher. In this case, I happen to have both! Oh joy. :/ If anyone could explain what the world Africa's HIV/AIDS percentage has to do with ENGLISH CLASS, I'd be happy to hear your explanation.

NOT TO MENTION, she gave us a progress report and every single grade is above a 97 (and it's not because the class is easy. It's actually kind of difficult for a lot of the kids; I just work my butt off and have been trying really hard) EXCEPT FOR A ZERO SHE GAVE ME ON THE STUPID FOLK TALE ASSIGNMENT. I turned it in. Along with a detailed freaking two paragraph (it only had to be ONE) analysis on what it represented. Tomorrow she should be expecting a nice little visit from me before school, during class, or after school. I'll track her down and set her straight if I have to walk all the way across that godforsaken school fifty freaking times. NOONEMESSESWITHMYGRADES. But me.

It also completely pisses me off that all I do is glare at her the whole class and she glares back, and then when we were doing fused sentences and comma splices, one of the messed up sentences was talking about a girl that always sits in the back of the class and glares at the teacher to convey her annoyance of the teacher.

Honored as I am she wanted to use me as an example, I don't appreciate it quite as much as she might have intended.

Ick :(

I like to rant. It's helpful.

And ALSO! just was thinking about this today:

As much as I love YA books, I am now realizing they gave me a completely unrealistic interpretation of how my love life was supposed to be in my sophomore year. I mean, if this was the PD Series, my boyfriend would be a freaking genius attending his first year of college and he would say totally smart things that I would actually like to listen to, as opposed to the mindless nonsense the guys at my school speak to me about.

I'm just hoping next year--my junior year--will be like Ellie's from Avalon High and I will move to Maryland and discover that I'm the reincarnation of some famous Arthurian legend character and I'll get a boyfriend that's on the football time and has blue eyes and likes to listen to medieval love ballads on a rock. Or, you know, something close enough :/

I clearly am in need of some serious therapy. Sorry if someone read this and I just completely ruined the fifth PD book for you or AH.

Deal >_<

#63 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

Haha oh gosh that was funny to re read... I'm so special lol.

#64 Ohliveeah

Ohliveeah

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:32 PM

Also, America. I'm not liking my country so much right now.

Pretty much any chance of the younger generations to have a life better than our parents has been screwed. And I'm not blaming Obama. I'm sure he's to blame, but not entirely.

I think I'll move to Canada. Nothing bad ever happens there, right?

Well, we were stupid enough to re-elect Stephen Harper and vote for a majority government (which is as close to a dictatorship as you can get in a democracy.) But, other than that, Canada = the best. :)

#65 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Well, we were stupid enough to re-elect Stephen Harper and vote for a majority government (which is as close to a dictatorship as you can get in a democracy.) But, other than that, Canada = the best. :)

Sweet, be there soon, hah.

I totally want that Herman Cain republican dude to end up running against Obama for the presidency. That would just make my day.

#66 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

Just had what may be a "revelation" of my future.

I was watching Phantom of the Opera while eating ice cream and I was tearing up because the end is so sweet when I realized:

This is my future. A bad breakup = Pint of cookie dough ice cream+spoon, Phantom of the Opera, and lots of crying and tissues....

Oh crap.

#67 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Throat is in pain! Thank god for Olivia and Sam....

Question: Sam is really sweet to me, really nice...seems like he looks at me a lot...makes jokes and such....is that a liking of me...or being nice?

Alex~ :sad4:

#68 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:12 PM

I've officially become pathetic. I cried over an evil character in a book.

In my defense, he wasn't evil for the last five minuets of his life... *sobs*

Edited by 24moon100, 15 November 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#69 Ohliveeah

Ohliveeah

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

I've officially become pathetic. I cried over an evil character in a book.

In my defense, he wasn't evil for the last five minuets of his life... *sobs*

That only means that the character was realistic. Nobody is completely evil - we are all made up of grey, not black and white, with good and bad qualities. :)

---

I am beyond angry at one of my friends right now - let's refer to her as K for the duration of this rant. K, another friend of mine (let's call her G), and I have all been pretty close friends since the fourth grade. While K and I were walking to school last week and yesterday, she basically ranted to me about how dumb G is being because she is really happy about making seventy five percent in the Mixed Math class she is taking this year. In grades nine and ten G had to work her butt off to even pass. Additionally, she wants to become an architect, which requires A LOT of math. Anyway, K was downplaying G's achievement by saying that, since it's not a Functions and Relations course, the mark does not really mean much and G probably won't get into Carleton (the university she desperately wants to go to for architecture). K, unlike G, gets fantastic marks by barely studying and doing the majority of her assignments the night before they are due. G puts her all into making the grades she get. Personally, I think the possession of a work ethic like G's will be more helpful than natural ability in university where EVERYTHING will be difficult and EVERYTHING will require effort. But, hey, to each their own...-.-

#70 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

My English teacher is trying to kill me, I'm sure.

#71 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

That only means that the character was realistic. Nobody is completely evil - we are all made up of grey, not black and white, with good and bad qualities. :)

---

I am beyond angry at one of my friends right now - let's refer to her as K for the duration of this rant. K, another friend of mine (let's call her G), and I have all been pretty close friends since the fourth grade. While K and I were walking to school last week and yesterday, she basically ranted to me about how dumb G is being because she is really happy about making seventy five percent in the Mixed Math class she is taking this year. In grades nine and ten G had to work her butt off to even pass. Additionally, she wants to become an architect, which requires A LOT of math. Anyway, K was downplaying G's achievement by saying that, since it's not a Functions and Relations course, the mark does not really mean much and G probably won't get into Carleton (the university she desperately wants to go to for architecture). K, unlike G, gets fantastic marks by barely studying and doing the majority of her assignments the night before they are due. G puts her all into making the grades she get. Personally, I think the possession of a work ethic like G's will be more helpful than natural ability in university where EVERYTHING will be difficult and EVERYTHING will require effort. But, hey, to each their own...-.-

I relate to G. I work my butt off most of the time and get decent (not outstanding) grades. At least I know that I did the best I could. G should know that too. If she's giving it her all, then I'm sure something great will come out of it. :D

Just tell K how you feel.

#72 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

My English teacher is trying to kill me, I'm sure.

Had stinkers for the past two years. I'm used to rotten English teachers by now...-_-

#73 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

Last year's was so good :( this year, I'm debating creating a fake email and sending her a nasty email :P

#74 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

^HEY! Thats a good idea! *rubs hands together mischievously*

#75 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

Let me tell you why working on a project with your best friend can make you want to strangle them. If you disagree, its taken wayyy more personally. Your comfortable enough with them to argue.

You can guess why I'm telling you this....

-MEG

#76 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Rant

I hate when you call a place for delivery and this happens...

Them: Hello, thank you for calling -insert resturant name here- how can I help you?

Me: Hi, I'd like to order--

Them: *interuppts* Sorry, we closed 20 minutes ago. *hungs up*

Me: :icon_eek: ...WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--- :074:

If you're closed then why did you answer the phone? Just to raise my hopes so that you could crush them? :icon_mecry2:

grr... <_<

Luv, Diva :spinstar:

#77 Divalectable217

Divalectable217

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Rant

Why do people never tell me anything? I can actually keep secrets, unlike the people my friends always tell secrets to. It really isn't any fun being the last guy to know something. *sigh* That said I do respect my friend's privacy. They don't need to tell me everything, I certainly don't tell them all of my secrets...

Also, why am I the guy that's always alone? Am I really that unpleasant to be around? I bend over backwards trying to please everyone - I share everything I have, I give more than I can afford, I hold my tongue, I agree to things that I don't necessarily want to do - all to keep the peace, to please people. All of this for what? Nothing. Zip. Nada. People always say, "Oh, she's such a nice person! She's too good to me!" well that's great, I'm glad that people do seem to somewhat appreciate me and I'm glad that I make people happy because that makes me happy, but I'm tired. I just...I don't know, I shouldn't complain.

In conclusion, I'm so over being a mushroom. Do you know how people treat mushrooms?! They keep them in the dark and cover them with crap! That's how they treat mushrooms and that's how people treat me! <_<

Luv, Diva :spinstar:

#78 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Diva, I totally get where you're coming from. You and I are much the same in the mushroom respect. Actually, thats exactly how I'm treated most of the time too.

I tell you, sometimes people just don't get it. Its like the nicer you are, the more people tend to walk all over you. Its unfair really, truly wrong on every level.

Feel for ya.

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 27 November 2011 - 11:51 PM.

#79 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I haven't had more than an hour to myself this whole break. And to top it all off, school is just freaking depressing because of what happened here.

There was this shooting here. Five people died. No one survived that was shot (except for one guy--the guy the shooter had an affair with). And two of the kids that died were at my school. One of them was in my parenting class. She was still alive and in critical condition before break, and we all thought she was going to make it since she was responsive. But she didn't. I can't imagine what going back to that class and knowing M is NEVER coming back to it.

AND, I'm tired. I have gotten 4 hours of sleep in the past 40 hours.

#80 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

Jamie, thats just plain rough. Sorry for ya. :(

#81 zainy444

zainy444

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

I hate finals. So much. Who invented them? Who in the world thought it'd be a good idea to cram a bunch of tests into 2 weeks that tests our knowledge over a huge amount of material that is irrelevent to life?
To top it off, the holiday formal my college hosts every year is on Saturday and I hate my dress because I feel fat in it. But my friends are forcing me to go saying we all need a break from studying and just let loose.

Gahhh, winter break can't come quick enough.

Pooja

#82 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

I hate finals. So much. Who invented them? Who in the world thought it'd be a good idea to cram a bunch of tests into 2 weeks that tests our knowledge over a huge amount of material that is irrelevent to life?
To top it off, the holiday formal my college hosts every year is on Saturday and I hate my dress because I feel fat in it. But my friends are forcing me to go saying we all need a break from studying and just let loose.

Gahhh, winter break can't come quick enough.

Yes. Why so many papers to write??

Pooja

#83 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

OUR SCHOOL'S MUSICAL IS HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!

That is all :)

#84 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

^ Hey so is mine! :P lol. Im so gonna see it.

#85 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

I have the best friends in world...like seriously, I have picked the best friends I could possibly pick. They're good, they're funny, they're not dumb, and they care about me. I know that they're my friends and I never have to second guess how close we are.

But my friends don't really like each other I don't think :/ Or at least, sorta... Theres so many groups that branch out off my group of friends... It can be-

Me, J, L
Me, J, L, T
Me, J, L, T, R
Me, R, D

Helloooo...D only fits with me and R....because R doesn't really care for any of the other ones but D and me and D doesn't care for any of the other and L and J just don't even LIKE D... and gah haha, thats so confusing but it's nice to say either way :P

I just don't understand how any of them can not like each other if I like them all so much. It seems like we would all have enough in common to like each. It's not like we all don't get along...but its weird. I'm so different when I'm with J, L, & T then when I'm with D & R. I'm still me, but it's different.

WHERE ARE YOU CHEYENNE???? I need my best friend time rather than my "best" friend time...

#86 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

^I've noticed Jamie that you've been saying your having problems with your friends. Or at least you've been hinting at it from time to time. So I guess it must be sort of eating at ya a lot, huh?

Anyway, I know what you mean. Totally with ya on the wouldn't-have-chose-better notion. :) Only, its unbelievably frustrating when they can't GET ALONG.

My friends have different branches too. Some are closer than others to me, but they are all still my friends. I wish they could ALL be friends.

Mainly its my friend K who has the problems with everyone though. She gets really over sensitive so it makes for a lot of conflicts. Needless to say she doesn't get along with certain friends of mine. Theres also my close friend E that isn't quite on speaking terms with any of my other close friends ever since school started again...And then theres also I who judges people a lot before she gets to know them fully...(See, lots of problems)

It can be-

(I *'d the letters that were repeated but different people)

Me, S, K, A

Me, S, K

Me, S, I

Me, S, I, A

Me, S, J

Me, S, P

Me, S, J, P, C

Me, S, S*, I

Me, M, A*

Me, H, C*, S*

Me, E, S**

You get the picture. I can't really have them ALL together. Some of them are just not aquatinted, and others, well, they just have their differences..

Sorry for going off on this long tangent about myself Jamie, but what I really mean to say is that I get where your coming from. Its normal. Sad, maybe, but not unusual.

I guess our friends are not always able to coexist around us.

But there is always ways of working things out.

Were there is a will there is a way. ;)

Wow. I'm such a weirdo...lol.

LUV,

MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 05 December 2011 - 01:01 AM.

#87 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

Who on earth decided it would be fun to start school so early. it's such torture on the Monday to have to get up at 5!!!
some classes aren't that bad but physics is just so boring. i used to like history but the teacher i have now is just so boring. i wish my school would do something fun like a glee club or a school musical. but no we don't even have art classes. sure i do acting and writing in my free time and i love it. but i need an artistic outlet at school.

x saphy

#88 zainy444

zainy444

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

I hate school. I worked my butt off in organic chemistry this semester, yet I still ended up doing bad in the class. I don't even think I'll need organic chemistry in pharmacy. Blahhhhhhhhhh.

Pooja

#89 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

Rant:

Why am I always the last person to know about things? Do people not trust me? Why couldn't I have known sooner? It was only a matter of time??

#90 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

I swear to god my school hates my generation. First they start enforcing the dress code on us freshmen and now their taking away our exemption rights. Its so not fair. The Jrs and Seniors got it the easiest, they get to exempt everything if their grades and attendance are good enough. In-fact, I'm taking more midterms this semester than the Jrs have in their entire time in high school. I feel like cursing out whoever invented the stupid STARR test. Seriously, Texas really needs to stop with their stupid new tests. Its getting ridiculous. <_<

Grrrrrrrrr :angry:

-MEG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users