• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#1 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Hey there! Heres the new Rant thread! I copied and pasted some reminders below.

Because the last thread was over 500 posts, here is a new place for you to rant, vent, rage, complain, get something off your chest-- or celebrate, rave, squee, what have you.

However, because of some events in the previous thread, I'd like to remind you of a few things.

*Please keep in mind that this site is open to all who wish to join and are of appropriate age. This site is here to discuss the books by Meg Cabot and it is with her own personal funding that it is allowed to stay open and function. The Off Topic forum is a privilege, not a right just as this thread is a privilege, not a right. Remember to follow and respect ALL MCMB rules and guidelines. Regardless to who started what fight, any member who breaks a rule will have fitting consequences.

*Another reminder to all members, it is nice that you have made friends on this site and we are glad that people from different areas and communities can connect but, when you go against site rules and openly discuss knowing members outside the site and blatantly discussing how you are communicating, we can not turn a blind eye to that. The spoiler boxes are for spoilers not for hiding information. We can just a easily highlight that and see what has been written.

*The suspensions of other members is not something that can be discussed openly to all on this site. It is handled discreetly and privately as to avoid drama and it is the personal business of those users. If we see a continued abuse of this thread and this forum, it can easily be taken away and we will only have book forums.

*Please take a moment to re-read the site guidelines and our nifty sticky at the top of the forum on Respecting Diversity.

Remember, MCMB is a place to have fun. Enjoy!

#2 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

I will probably post here often because I rant A LOT ;)

Stereotypes- I HATE THEM! I hate that smart people are always nerds that no one likes. Or that it's somehow bad to be smart. My best friends and I are all in adavanced classes, and seeing the stereotype that we're nerds with no friends is hurtful. Our parents even got invited to a seminar about "Your gifted child," and "The social problems they will face." What, so we're all losers who sit huddled in corners with no social life because we're smart?!

I also hate stereotypes about actors, there are a few. The stereotype that people in theaer are snobby and think they're better than everyone because they can act. While this is true for some, it's not everyone! You'll find snobby people in every activity, not just theater. Also, the assumption that theater is lame, boring, and so are the people in it. Because it's not. Everyone loves movies, but hates plays. THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME! Stage actors have it harder too, because there are no "retakes" in a live production.

THe final stereotype I'm going to mention is the dumb blonde stereotype. So because I'm blonde, I'm an airheaeded Barbie doll that only cares about herself and shopping?? Dumb blonde jokes hurt too. I ask my friends not to tell them because they hurt my feelings, but they don't understand. "It's just a joke," They say. I know that it will help me because people will underestimate me and I can provve them wrong, but it still hurts.

End rant :P
-Lexie

#3 bubba97

bubba97

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:42 PM

Okay, here goes.

Sorry, in advance, for the cuss words.

I've never been in a worst mood -___-

I hate how people f*cking overestimate me. They f*cking barely know me, they can't always expect me to rise to every occasion.

I'm not a dumb b*tch and I can understand that they trust me and all but seriously, sometimes they ask for too much.

It feels like I'm the only one who f*cking knows how to do anything.

It's like every single dumbf*cked being that won't be bothered to take care of themselves or hurts himself automatically assumes I can help.

Oh and did you know I was a doctor too?

Appearently, when someone gets their leg cut open, I know EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!

Right.

I know this is weird but I hate compliments.

Like when someone keeps going, "You're soo gorgeous,"

It pisses me off.

Like okay I'm f*ckinh gorgeous, I get it, goddammit.

It makes me so uncomfortable.

And dammit, I hate my boobs.

I'm ready to f*cking cut them off.

Now, thanks two my two little friend here, I'M A SL*T.

I'm not a freaking sl*t, b*tch.

I've barely even had a REAL kiss.

And you know, I f*ccking hate those people that ignore you when their pissed.

Like you're talking to him over and over again and the person just acting LIKE YOU'RE NOT F*CKING HERE!

And more sh*tbrains : The d*mned hypocrites who f*cking backstabs you every other day.

And more of that ignoring b*stard : When people stay by you're side the entire day then POOF!

It's like you barely know each other.

It's like, the moment I feel like it, I'll talk to you, and insist on being the one who gets to sit next to you and all and then, motherf*cker IM GONE.

And I hate the fact that right now I hate everybody sooo much I broke a nail against the keyboard.

And I hate when people already peg me as anything that I am not.

I hate it when people are conviced about soo much about me.

I hate that I can't write anymore.

Anything at all.

I hate the person I'm becoming.

I hate it when people get me food I didn't ask for.

I hate it when people do stuff for me.

I hate it when someone pays for me or spontaneously gets me a gift.

I can't take that, I haven't gotten you anything.

It's funny, but I feel guilty.

Like I really don't deserve it.

Sorry for all the hate.

Had to get it out.

Thanks for the thread Meggie.

I missed you guys, you know that? :)

-Alexandra

#4 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

Okay, here goes.

Sorry, in advance, for the cuss words.

I've never been in a worst mood -___-

I hate how people f*cking overestimate me. They f*cking barely know me, they can't always expect me to rise to every occasion.

I'm not a dumb b*tch and I can understand that they trust me and all but seriously, sometimes they ask for too much.

It feels like I'm the only one who f*cking knows how to do anything.

It's like every single dumbf*cked being that won't be bothered to take care of themselves or hurts himself automatically assumes I can help.

Oh and did you know I was a doctor too?

Apparently, when someone gets their leg cut open, I know EXACTLY WHAT TO DO!

Right.

I know this is weird but I hate compliments.

Like when someone keeps going, "You're soo gorgeous,"

It pisses me off.

Like okay I'm f*ckinh gorgeous, I get it, goddammit.

It makes me so uncomfortable.

And dammit, I hate my boobs.

I'm ready to f*cking cut them off.

Now, thanks two my two little friend here, I'M A SL*T.

I'm not a freaking sl*t, b*tch.

I've barely even had a REAL kiss.

And you know, I f*ccking hate those people that ignore you when their pissed.

Like you're talking to him over and over again and the person just acting LIKE YOU'RE NOT F*CKING HERE!

And more sh*tbrains : The d*mned hypocrites who f*cking backstabs you every other day.

And more of that ignoring b*stard : When people stay by you're side the entire day then POOF!

It's like you barely know each other.

It's like, the moment I feel like it, I'll talk to you, and insist on being the one who gets to sit next to you and all and then, motherf*cker IM GONE.

And I hate the fact that right now I hate everybody sooo much I broke a nail against the keyboard.

And I hate when people already peg me as anything that I am not.

I hate it when people are conviced about soo much about me.

I hate that I can't write anymore.

Anything at all.

I hate the person I'm becoming.

I hate it when people get me food I didn't ask for.

I hate it when people do stuff for me.

I hate it when someone pays for me or spontaneously gets me a gift.

I can't take that, I haven't gotten you anything.

It's funny, but I feel guilty.

Like I really don't deserve it.

Sorry for all the hate.

Had to get it out.

Thanks for the thread Meggie.

I missed you guys, you know that? :)

-Alexandra

I read your post, and I'm like relating to every word of it.

I'm sick of people who lie to your bloody face.

I hate it when people deny something about me which is OBVIOUSLY true.

I feel like punching my fist through a wall when people do - or don't - do something and give you absolutely no explaination. it's so frustrating.

I AM SO SICK OF KEELEY. She used to be nice, bubbly and friends with like everyone. Now she has more enemies than friends. She went weird and just... stopped being nice but gained ultra-popularity even though she's a stupid bimbo who goes through guys like - ew - toiletpaper.

I hate my mom trying to develop this "family" with my step-family. It's not a FAMILY, it's a FAILURE!! Get the FECK OVER IT!! And not only that, she forces me to be with them pathetic freaks. I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THEM, GET THE FECKING PICTURE ALREADY.

Ugh.

Amelia.

#5 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

Prom is on its way...I can't find a dress that will look good on me...I was burned really bad and now I have a tan I don't need...I don't even know if I'll have a date for prom...

I know it's a few months away but this is crazy for me...

#6 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

I've marked the first day of school as "Death" on my calendar. Granted, it's also my best friends birthday. But that's beside the point.

I. Don't. Want. To. Go. Back. To. School.

Ever.

Hmph.

#7 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:10 AM

I feel like I have to make some sort of symbolic amend with this stupid website, a sort of bridge from a good part of my years on here to now. I started on here writing as much 'risque' material into my 'stories' as a 13 year old can. No matter how *#&$%%ed up I thought at the time their lives were, it would have never crossed my mind that my own life would turn out much worse. So much *#&$%%ing worse. It's really not even appropriate to go on about my personal business on here with lots of tweens and early teenagers but I don't know. It's a mother*#&$%%ing rant thread, *#&$%%ing blow me. This year alone I was sent to the mental health portion of the hospital twice where each time I was held for five days. It wasn't a glamorized TV version, which honestly is what I was hoping the first time. It's riddled with children full of problems. Kids with anger management issues, autistic children, 13 year old rapist, kids without proper homes and parents. It made me feel like the lowest of the *#&$%%ing low. Right after it I got a boyfriend, five years older than I. Then I was unwillingly by a school counselor sent to the damned hospital again. When I came back, my boyfriend had committed suicide. He had jumped off the GW Bridge because he was high out of his mind. Or whatever that's what they tell me. We would get high together but we weren't dumb about it like that. Surprisingly it didn't bother me, his death, at all. It still doesn't. My mom talks about suicide. My 11 year old sister is *#&$%%ing miserable. In my family misery breeds misery like nobody's business. I felt guilty as crap for always having to get my sister out of the house because our parents argue nonstop, making her listen to her ipod, pretending that everything's *#&$%%ing peachy. Feeling guilty for not being able to give her the things an 11 year old deserves. Like *#&$%%ing sketchbooks, gymnastics classes. So I started cleaning apartments in the city. To make matters worse most of the time I couldn't decide whether I *#&$%%ing wanted to provide for a little girl that looks at me like I'm her world or go buy acid and amphetamines. I got caught by a cop shortly after driving without a permit or license. My smartass thought that if you put drugs in a *#&$%%ing envelope, put addresses and stamps on it that the police can't go through it. Because police can't go through mail. Little did I know that it has to be actually mailed, the envelope, so it didn't count. The weed in it? Confiscated. I started bawling on the spot. Everything just came out. It's a relatively small town here where I live so he gave me a hug. He let me off the hook. Even gave me my *#&$%%ing weed back. I had no friends. I still have no friends. I've lost all interest in making friends, not that I would know how to. People look at me like I'm a *#&$%%ing plague. I've lost a lot of weight. I buy three dollar shirts from Khols and Costco and secondhand stores. Last month I even started selling *#&$%%ing bibles and pamphlets door to door to make money lol can anyone even *#&$%%ing imagine that bullshit. Me. Selling religious text. I've had a few *#&$%%s here and there mainly with people I don't know. Even met two online. If that's not low I don't know what the *#&$%% is. I'm not going to college. Everyone thought I'd be getting a ride to some good school like NYU or U of Chicago, whatever. Nope. Can't afford it and honestly I don't even care. But at home things are getting better. My mom and dad are getting along a bit. My sister's happy I think. I send her off to sleepovers, I pay for her gymnastics classes, make sure to have money to take her out. We go biking, the whole deal. And then when she turns her back I get a good high in and the day repeats itself. But these past three weeks, though I keep my usual bullshit up, I've met a guy. He's so confident, he owns his own business, he's outgoing--he's always traveling and going places. We've been cooking together. It's all so *#&$%%ing wholesome. It's too wholesome like we're the *#&$%%ing Brady Bunch, standing in his mother*#&$%%ing kitchen and making tiramisu together. He likes to tease me and get me all riled up. He's all considerate but he's a stubborn crap and'll get what he wants. Alright so he's 31 but it honestly doesn't even matter. It's so good. Like it's so good I'm just waiting for it to stop. I'm just waiting for the moment he tells me that we're done and I won't have to take the subway to stupid dirty Astoria. Everything feels like crap. I'm just waiting for something while I know nothing will happen. Just what's going on. I wanted to major in physics. I wanted to be the happy little intellectual at the library chattering away about dimensions and theoretical quantum physics. I wanted that for a while so bad. Now I don't miss it. It's like everything happens and it's so good like that. It's literally slow days one at a time and it's really nice. It's not like I have any sort of moral codes to clash with crap I do. It really works out. It feels like crap but it works out at the same time.
What's weird is coming on here and talking about things like this. This used to be the most perfect place. Where people fought over grammar. The ones that were popular were the ones with the good stories and who had the most time to wither away on the internet. Where you could talk about boys and mothers not letting you dye your hair. It's cool though. I had so many 'friends' on here. I was funny and I like lol had stories and crap I was convinced would get me published before I turned 18. Now I have completely no friends at all (I was never good at that), I'm not going to school, I'm *#&$%%ing people I don't know at all, I'm buying and even selling, getting myself in shitty situations. I really wonder if anyone on here knows just how bad their lives can *#&$%%ing get. In like a second you could become somebody else. crap sucksssss. lol I mean on top of it all look at where the *#&$%% I'm complaining
And my other rant lol
I havent slept in 43 hours
im so cool

#8 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

I feel like I have to make some sort of symbolic amend with this stupid website, a sort of bridge from a good part of my years on here to now. I started on here writing as much 'risque' material into my 'stories' as a 13 year old can. No matter how *#&$%%ed up I thought at the time their lives were, it would have never crossed my mind that my own life would turn out much worse. So much *#&$%%ing worse. It's really not even appropriate to go on about my personal business on here with lots of tweens and early teenagers but I don't know. It's a mother*#&$%%ing rant thread, *#&$%%ing blow me. This year alone I was sent to the mental health portion of the hospital twice where each time I was held for five days. It wasn't a glamorized TV version, which honestly is what I was hoping the first time. It's riddled with children full of problems. Kids with anger management issues, autistic children, 13 year old rapist, kids without proper homes and parents. It made me feel like the lowest of the *#&$%%ing low. Right after it I got a boyfriend, five years older than I. Then I was unwillingly by a school counselor sent to the damned hospital again. When I came back, my boyfriend had committed suicide. He had jumped off the GW Bridge because he was high out of his mind. Or whatever that's what they tell me. We would get high together but we weren't dumb about it like that. Surprisingly it didn't bother me, his death, at all. It still doesn't. My mom talks about suicide. My 11 year old sister is *#&$%%ing miserable. In my family misery breeds misery like nobody's business. I felt guilty as crap for always having to get my sister out of the house because our parents argue nonstop, making her listen to her ipod, pretending that everything's *#&$%%ing peachy. Feeling guilty for not being able to give her the things an 11 year old deserves. Like *#&$%%ing sketchbooks, gymnastics classes. So I started cleaning apartments in the city. To make matters worse most of the time I couldn't decide whether I *#&$%%ing wanted to provide for a little girl that looks at me like I'm her world or go buy acid and amphetamines. I got caught by a cop shortly after driving without a permit or license. My smartass thought that if you put drugs in a *#&$%%ing envelope, put addresses and stamps on it that the police can't go through it. Because police can't go through mail. Little did I know that it has to be actually mailed, the envelope, so it didn't count. The weed in it? Confiscated. I started bawling on the spot. Everything just came out. It's a relatively small town here where I live so he gave me a hug. He let me off the hook. Even gave me my *#&$%%ing weed back. I had no friends. I still have no friends. I've lost all interest in making friends, not that I would know how to. People look at me like I'm a *#&$%%ing plague. I've lost a lot of weight. I buy three dollar shirts from Khols and Costco and secondhand stores. Last month I even started selling *#&$%%ing bibles and pamphlets door to door to make money lol can anyone even *#&$%%ing imagine that bullshit. Me. Selling religious text. I've had a few *#&$%%s here and there mainly with people I don't know. Even met two online. If that's not low I don't know what the *#&$%% is. I'm not going to college. Everyone thought I'd be getting a ride to some good school like NYU or U of Chicago, whatever. Nope. Can't afford it and honestly I don't even care. But at home things are getting better. My mom and dad are getting along a bit. My sister's happy I think. I send her off to sleepovers, I pay for her gymnastics classes, make sure to have money to take her out. We go biking, the whole deal. And then when she turns her back I get a good high in and the day repeats itself. But these past three weeks, though I keep my usual bullshit up, I've met a guy. He's so confident, he owns his own business, he's outgoing--he's always traveling and going places. We've been cooking together. It's all so *#&$%%ing wholesome. It's too wholesome like we're the *#&$%%ing Brady Bunch, standing in his mother*#&$%%ing kitchen and making tiramisu together. He likes to tease me and get me all riled up. He's all considerate but he's a stubborn crap and'll get what he wants. Alright so he's 31 but it honestly doesn't even matter. It's so good. Like it's so good I'm just waiting for it to stop. I'm just waiting for the moment he tells me that we're done and I won't have to take the subway to stupid dirty Astoria. Everything feels like crap. I'm just waiting for something while I know nothing will happen. Just what's going on. I wanted to major in physics. I wanted to be the happy little intellectual at the library chattering away about dimensions and theoretical quantum physics. I wanted that for a while so bad. Now I don't miss it. It's like everything happens and it's so good like that. It's literally slow days one at a time and it's really nice. It's not like I have any sort of moral codes to clash with crap I do. It really works out. It feels like crap but it works out at the same time.
What's weird is coming on here and talking about things like this. This used to be the most perfect place. Where people fought over grammar. The ones that were popular were the ones with the good stories and who had the most time to wither away on the internet. Where you could talk about boys and mothers not letting you dye your hair. It's cool though. I had so many 'friends' on here. I was funny and I like lol had stories and crap I was convinced would get me published before I turned 18. Now I have completely no friends at all (I was never good at that), I'm not going to school, I'm *#&$%%ing people I don't know at all, I'm buying and even selling, getting myself in shitty situations. I really wonder if anyone on here knows just how bad their lives can *#&$%%ing get. In like a second you could become somebody else. crap sucksssss. lol I mean on top of it all look at where the *#&$%% I'm complaining
And my other rant lol
I havent slept in 43 hours
im so cool

I dunno where to start this.
Ok, so from your first line I was confused because you're on this site; yet you talk crap about it.

I know how it feels to have a parent talking about suicide... My dad almost did commit it because my mom left him for a drunk creep who I think is a snake, scamming my moms trust. But anyway, you're life... Just wow. I truly hope that things get better.
I know this is none of my business... But drugs really aren't a good idea. My moms life is so messed up, she still isn't right and it's been over 25 years now.
But... You rant and stuff, but out of the blue you're like, "lol"?

And, yeah, most of us do know about the crap in this world, we just haven't experienced it as badly as you.

And I find some people take this site waaay too seriously, I don't mean you, I mean some other people who are like cyber "BFF'S!" with each other, and they keep going on and ON about it. No offense to those people, but, really?

But yeah, as I said, people do know about this world, but I don't think they particularly worry or care, you know? Atleast they don't show it.

Ah, I remember the purple MCMB, where there were atleast 15 people on at a time, and people were real, not phony and quite frankly, occasionally annoying.

Amelia

#9 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

I feel like I have to make some sort of symbolic amend with this stupid website, a sort of bridge from a good part of my years on here to now. I started on here writing as much 'risque' material into my 'stories' as a 13 year old can.

What's weird is coming on here and talking about things like this. This used to be the most perfect place. Where people fought over grammar. The ones that were popular were the ones with the good stories and who had the most time to wither away on the internet. Where you could talk about boys and mothers not letting you dye your hair. It's cool though. I had so many 'friends' on here. I was funny and I like lol had stories and crap I was convinced would get me published before I turned 18. Now I have completely no friends at all (I was never good at that), I'm not going to school, I'm *#&$%%ing people I don't know at all, I'm buying and even selling, getting myself in shitty situations. I really wonder if anyone on here knows just how bad their lives can *#&$%%ing get.

I'm sorry to hear that. But if you look a little closer the MCMB is still somewhat the same. Maybe not exactly like it was but I don't know what else to say there. People come and go. Make friends with the members that still come on. :) All you can really do is make with the change.

I dunno where to start this.
Ok, so from your first line I was confused because you're on this site; yet you talk crap about it.

And I find some people take this site waaay too seriously, I don't mean you, I mean some other people who are like cyber "BFF'S!" with each other, and they keep going on and ON about it. No offense to those people, but, really?

But yeah, as I said, people do know about this world, but I don't think they particularly worry or care, you know? Atleast they don't show it.

Ah, I remember the purple MCMB, where there were atleast 15 people on at a time, and people were real, not phony and quite frankly, occasionally annoying.

Amelia

Haha. Okay, well, I don't know why you think its wrong to have good friends on here to be honest. Thats what fan bases like this are for right? To make friends and express yourself. So its not taking it seriously its just using the site for its original purpose. No one here on the boards is a phony or whatever else you said. We are just fellow fans. ^_^

So yes, I do have cyber "BFF's" as you say :) But whats wrong with that? This site is here for Meg Cabot fans to have fun and interact. What else could it possibly be here for?

PS. I would caution everyone to rant about the members and member behaviors of this site from now on, because some will take it to offense. We all still have to be respectful, okay. Haha.

Thanks! Rant, rave, and vent away! Just remember to be considerate. :heartbeat:

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 09 August 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#10 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

To heck with racism!

#11 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:13 PM

To heck with racism!

Haha! Agreed! :D

#12 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

Also, America. I'm not liking my country so much right now.

Pretty much any chance of the younger generations to have a life better than our parents has been screwed. And I'm not blaming Obama. I'm sure he's to blame, but not entirely.

I think I'll move to Canada. Nothing bad ever happens there, right?

#13 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Also, America. I'm not liking my country so much right now.

Pretty much any chance of the younger generations to have a life better than our parents has been screwed. And I'm not blaming Obama. I'm sure he's to blame, but not entirely.

I think I'll move to Canada. Nothing bad ever happens there, right?

Yep, America has been flushed down the toilet. My mom wants us to move to Costa Rica. :P

#14 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:25 PM

Yep, America has been flushed down the toilet. My mom wants us to move to Costa Rica. :P

Ahhh. Cool :P I know someone who just got back from there and he liked it! LETS GO!

#15 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

Sorry, 24moon10.

Seeya, MCMB, I'm out. I've been harassed and teased by various people over nothing on here, and I really don't need that in my life right now. I've stuck with everyone on here for over 2 years but I just can't stay here anymore with those people.

Thanks to DayDreamer95, NikkiAndEm, Suze.angelova, JCrazy and Sancia and the rest for being so kind and friendly. To the other peeps who I won't mention; why hate? Is here any purpose to it? No, there isn't :|

So, buh-bye, as Suze Simon would say

And I couldn't figure out where else to post this, so yeah.

Amelia

#16 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:23 AM

Sorry, 24moon10.

Seeya, MCMB, I'm out. I've been harassed and teased by various people over nothing on here, and I really don't need that in my life right now. I've stuck with everyone on here for over 2 years but I just can't stay here anymore with those people.

Thanks to DayDreamer95, NikkiAndEm, Suze.angelova, JCrazy and Sancia and the rest for being so kind and friendly. To the other peeps who I won't mention; why hate? Is here any purpose to it? No, there isn't :|

So, buh-bye, as Suze Simon would say

And I couldn't figure out where else to post this, so yeah.

Amelia

seriously, dont leave :/ if there's even an ounce of this website you still like, don't let people who have no right to screw with you.
But if you are gone, miss ya): you were cool to talk to on here. straight up honest.

#17 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

seriously, dont leave :/ if there's even an ounce of this website you still like, don't let people who have no right to screw with you.
But if you are gone, miss ya): you were cool to talk to on here. straight up honest.

I agree with jamie. :( I didn't mean to offend you I was just trying to keep the rants friendly :) I'm sorry if that came out a little harsher than intended. Please don't leave the MCMB because of me. If its because you truly don't like it, okay, but I was never trying to tease you. :(

Sorry for my part.

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 10 August 2011 - 07:52 AM.

#18 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

I agree with jamie. :( I didn't mean to offend you I was just trying to keep the rants friendly :) I'm sorry if that came out a little harsher than intended. Please don't leave the MCMB because of me. If its because you truly don't like it, okay, but I was never trying to tease you. :(

Sorry for my part.

-MEG

You weren't mean to me here at all, Meg. The opposite, actually. But like yesterday for example, someone insulted me on my page, when I had never been mean to them once. I had, in fact, complimented them at one point. But people have done worse than that. Calling me names, telling me to stick my personal opinions up me ass, acting like I'm stupid.

I might occassionaly drop by, maybe to reply to someone or post a poem. But no more.

Thanks, Jamie :) I always thought other people found me annoying :)

Amelia

#19 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

You weren't mean to me here at all, Meg. The opposite, actually. But like yesterday for example, someone insulted me on my page, when I had never been mean to them once. I had, in fact, complimented them at one point. But people have done worse than that. Calling me names, telling me to stick my personal opinions up me ass, acting like I'm stupid.

I might occassionaly drop by, maybe to reply to someone or post a poem. But no more.

Thanks, Jamie :) I always thought other people found me annoying :)

Amelia

Aw okay :( I'm sorry people are insulting you. Thats not nice. You should report them or something or tell them to stop. I like you Amelia :D In fact I think your opinions are great. Not annoying at all. We need that. :) So I hope you just ignore whoever is trying to mess with you and stick with the friends that appreciate you. There are always going to be haters out there and the best we can do is just forget about them.

Whew, I'm glad I didn't hurt your feelings. I don't think I could ever live with myself if that were the case...:P

Please don't go.

Rant, rave, and vent away!

-MEG

#20 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

I need to rant. I am so upset right now.

I am in theater in a middle school grades 6-8. I have been excited for my 8th grade year since my first role in 6th grade because the 8th graders get the leads.

Summer before my 8th grade year: I have a running countdown on my calendar of how many days left until auditions for the next play (They are supposed to be after Labor day.) Me and my friends were so excited. This is our year. We finally get to shine. I couldn't wait for the kids in my class (who come to the play as a field trip) to see me on stage, where I belong, where I'm comfortable and feel safe and at home. Finally we might have more than ten lines.

Until guess what? Just found out that our director is planning on inviting the 9th graders back to audition for a MIDDLE SCHOOL play. Our play. How our we supposed to get leads when the director's obvious favorites are back? The older, more experienced kids, who have been getting leads since they were in 7th grade. How do we compare to them?

This is doing wonders for my self esteem. I have low self confidence to begin with. Now I feel like our director is telling us that we aren't as good as the 9th graders. That we're not good enough to get a lead.

I'm sorry if I sound selfish and like I just want to get a lead. Its just that this has been my dream for so long. My one shot of making it true is being crushed. Its not just that, its also flat out wrong that high schoolers are taking parts from middle schoolers.

They had their moment in the spotlight; let us have ours.

#21 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:30 PM

I need to rant. I am so upset right now.

I am in theater in a middle school grades 6-8. I have been excited for my 8th grade year since my first role in 6th grade because the 8th graders get the leads.

Summer before my 8th grade year: I have a running countdown on my calendar of how many days left until auditions for the next play (They are supposed to be after Labor day.) Me and my friends were so excited. This is our year. We finally get to shine. I couldn't wait for the kids in my class (who come to the play as a field trip) to see me on stage, where I belong, where I'm comfortable and feel safe and at home. Finally we might have more than ten lines.

Until guess what? Just found out that our director is planning on inviting the 9th graders back to audition for a MIDDLE SCHOOL play. Our play. How our we supposed to get leads when the director's obvious favorites are back? The older, more experienced kids, who have been getting leads since they were in 7th grade. How do we compare to them?

This is doing wonders for my self esteem. I have low self confidence to begin with. Now I feel like our director is telling us that we aren't as good as the 9th graders. That we're not good enough to get a lead.

I'm sorry if I sound selfish and like I just want to get a lead. Its just that this has been my dream for so long. My one shot of making it true is being crushed. Its not just that, its also flat out wrong that high schoolers are taking parts from middle schoolers.

They had their moment in the spotlight; let us have ours.

You don't sound selfish at all - that's not fair, what the director is doing. If anything they should have the 9th graders come to WATCH the plays, but if you don't get a lead part you can always tell the director to stick it up his/her @$$...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not looking forward to the drama of the 9th graders this year - a lot of great people I know were freshmen last year, so no offence...but about 95% of them are complete a-holes who think they are so cool and know it all. All of the drama started in school is started by freshmen...I'm not totally unhappy - I'm going into my senior year. But I don't know if I can handle the drama this year.
Last year one girl almost had everybody thinking I was a backstabbing b!tch because she started spreading rumors about my friends and I told her to f*&% off... Needless to say by the end of the schoolyear I was missing a lot of friends and she was sent off to military school...

Not only that but most of my closest friends are gone - my best friend since 9th grade has moved to Nebraska, a great friend I've known since 11th grade was shipped off to a boarding school in Utah for getting a bad grade in french, and another friend is moving on sunday :( and apparently another friend of mine might be moving away...

It's killing me to see so many of my friends go, and to make matters worse my mother won't leave me alone. All these "I told ya so"s are driving me to homicidal thoughts...which isn't even the half of it.

A lot of the stuff you read in my rants might not seem bad, but that's not the whole story. I can't even put the story into words...

Maybe I will someday, but for now my problems look mediocre compared to others...

#22 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

Funny how as soon as I come on to comment on how I grew a pair and got over it, it happened again.

I was insulted for actually defending and helping someone out. Can anyone make any sense of it? For God's sake.

Thanks, Jamie and Meg. You're both really nice :)

Amelia

#23 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

Me: Daddy, do you want to spend ten dollars on me?
Daddy: I think I already have.

Ugh. All I want is a CD :( and I have zero iTunes money and he has unlimited! LUKEBRAYNLUKEBRYANLUKEBRYAN! I will buy you<3

#24 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

incredibly great day turned terrifying when I was sitting at the bus stop waiting for my bus...I felt this weird chill run up my spine and took my headphones out long enough to notice some guys catcalling me; one guy ran from the gas station and saw me watching, and he started shouting at me (I couldn't hear what he was saying, but I caught a few very disturbing things that made me feel like it was about me)
I contemplated going straight back to my friends apartment but that meant having to go towards not only the guys who were catcalling me, but the guy who actually scared me.
By the time I'd made my decision as to where to go, the catcallers were gone and the guy was walking across the street...so I took off running towards my street and a series of small restaurants I knew were a block or two away; all while the guy followed.
A lot of the stuff he said I couldn't catch, but the few words I caught were "kill" "f%^&" "b&^*%" and a series of other words...
one phrase I caught immediately was "I'll kill you, b#*$%"

For all I know he could've been on the phone, but I wasn't going to stop and find out. Eventually I got to a bus stop right across from Best Buy and right next to that series of restaurants I mentioned earlier.

There were other girls - some I think were younger than me - sitting at the stop and they took notice of this guy and hopped on the bus that came along. If there hadn't been an older man waiting for the bus I'd have ducked into the buffet a few yards away.

I never got a good look at the guy following me, so the actual guy that lumbered up to me could've been a completely different person...he took one look at the older man, walked up to me and asked if I had a cigarette. I told him I didn't and stepped out of the way.

I have no idea what happened exactly with the guy who'd been following - I heard him to the bus stop and he never really passed (unless the guy who asked for a cigarette was him)

pepper spray is on the top of my christmas list, now...lol

#25 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

So school started today...already I just want to get away from it.

As I said, most of my really close friends are gone - but remember the 9th graders that started all that drama? Yeah, not only do I have to deal with them, but I have the new 9th graders, who seem to have more attitude; and R building is now closed so the school of 3,000 is even worse...

I would be fine with all of this if I had my friends back...the people who made this feel so much better and let me be myself around them. Many of my other friends (who I was very close to) who I haven't seen all summer have changed significantly...and some just won't speak to me.

It hurts...I'm sorry, but it does. I don't feel like me anymore...I don't want to go back tomorrow or the next day...this morning I just sat down in homeroom and before I knew it I was crying over absolutely everything.

I don't even have anywhere to sit at lunch tomorrow...I need someone to be my friend right now...

#26 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:43 PM

America's health Care plans are stupid.

#27 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

So Sara is leaving today....and the dark clouds reflect my feelings about this...

#28 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:05 AM

I. Hate. Summer. Projects.

Why can't they just freaking die already? And never exist ever again? :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074: :074:

Rant over. (Must finish my project now...UGH.)

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 21 August 2011 - 02:05 AM.

#29 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:39 PM

seriously, my mother is such an obnoxious snob....

"what guys are you hoping to attract with that burn?" "you're nothing but a *^&$^& who will amount to nothing" "you're so selfish and nobody likes you"

honestly, lady, nobody likes YOU..and it's a fact that everybody wants you dead...I already know the reason why you stay around is not because of me, but because I have money and you barely get enough to keep yourself clothed, fed, and sheltered...

Lady, you don't really love any of your family, you say you love them and then you talk sh&^ about them once you believe they are out of earshot...which half the time they're not...

You're such a f*^*ing whiny b&^%( who cries whenever she doesn't get something you want - heck, last week you threw a huge fit over a TACO...A ^&*^ING TACO!!!

and weeks ago you had the GALL to KICK MY CAT? AND THEN BLAME ME FOR HIS LIMP??? DON'T *&^$ING GO THERE!!!

So go *&%^ yourself and go find another group of people who will let you suck them dry...

end of rant...

#30 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

I know everyone feels this way, but I just don't want to go back to school. Yeah sure I've still got a few friends, but loads of my friends have left. And the only guy at my school that really got me, is gone.
I have another friend, who I actually fancy and we got closer over the summer but he goes to a different school. I just know that the moment school starts he'll forget me and get a girlfriend.

And to be honest I really am giving up on finding a boyfriend, because i am 18 and I have NEVER had a boyfriend. It's either because I have zero confidence of just because I must really be ugly. It could also be because I don't want to settle with someone. A boyfriend should treat you nice, hold doors open for you, tell you he loves you, if someone is nasty to you he should stick up for you, he should let the whole world know your his and he shouldn't be ashamed.
Yes it sounds like a fairytale, but that's how it should be.

People should also get to terms with the fact that i'm no pushover anymore. I'm into acting know and I do extra work on tv-shows as much as I can.
One day I hope to be famous and then I can tell all those people that bullied me or just messed with my head, that they can go to hell.

finished..

#31 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

Ok, I get it mom, you don't f*****g like certain piercings that I like, but then you judge me? No, go jump of a cliff with your precious puppy dog boyfriend who treats me like crap. I get that we have differences, but you can go f*****g drown if you think that you can bring me down to your pathetic level and hurt me. And then f*****g mock me and laugh at my face? Yeah, I don't think so, b***h. And I can wear, like and do what I f*****g want you cow. And then you get all hurt about it? How do you think I f*****g feel, you w***e? Also, I'd you're gonna make this "family", this fake a*s family, work out, leave me the f**k out of it. I would rather die than be in any bond with those f******g losers. I hope they get they f**k out of my life soon, or I'm living with my f*****g dad. So you can stick where it f*****g fits, and so can they because I'm f*****g out, w***e.

I'm done. Just been more than pissed at my mom.

Amelia

#32 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

*rant*

That's big of you....take me out to a movie 2 months after you break up with me and never speak to me again after that...

Why the **** did I give you a second chance?

*end rant*

#33 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

I have to get this out. I saw my father. I talked to him. He said he doesn't want me to be part of his life because he's married and cheated on his wife when he was with my mom. Why the **** did he cheat on his wife if he wasn't ready to face the consequences? He doesn't want to know me, I'm nothing to him. Why? Am I not good enough? I didn't choose this life, I didn't choose my parents. Why me?

#34 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

I hate when people (particularly girls) at school always look so self-conscious and aware of themselves. Mostly its popular girls (or wannabes) that do this. Now I'm not saying its not okay to fix your hair when its messed up or anything like that; I'm just saying the girls that act like they know they're hot are just plain obnoxious to me. Like today for instance. This girl, who (I wont name names) is probably one of the prettiest girls in our grade, acts so full of it. Its like she thinks all the guys like her (while that could partially be true) and all girls are jealous of/want to be friends with her. I don't even know why she's so interesting to people. I'm not trying sound mean or judgmental, but other than her looks, grades, and athletic ability, she's a B****. She's that kinda girl that can only be friends with a certain group of people. Even when I first moved to where I live now she didn't even welcome me to the school. You know what she did when I came up to her and her friends? She to me to "go away" all harshly and snoby-like. Straight up in my face. After that I've always had a strong loathing for her. Normally I'm not a hater but I just can't help mentally punching her in the face every time I see her.

.::Rant over::. ^_^

-MEG

Edited by 24moon100, 08 September 2011 - 06:01 PM.

#35 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

^ I don't like girls like that either... :/

Seriously, I just need to rant. 

First off, I have a group of friends:
L, D, R, J, and T are the main ones (don't want to say there names, since some are pretty unusual...). L and J are really close. D and R are really close. And T is just sort of friends with us all...except D. She doesn't really know her. My best friend doesn't know any of them, so she's not in this. 

I was extremely close with L last year, since we had almost all our classes together. And it was freshman year, so we really wanted to stick together and everything. I was aware in the one class we had with J that she ignored me some, hanging closer with J. But that was fine. I got it. That was the one class they had together, and I could hang out with R and T a lot in that class. It was totally fine. 

This year, L has half her classes with J and only one with me (which J is ALSO in). That's fine. I've got other friends. I can pretty much get along with anyone if we have a single common interest. But I thought in that one class we had together, L would want to hang out more with me, seeing as she pretty much spent her whole day with J. WRONG. Yeah, wrong. I feel practically ignored the whole time. I know their best friends...but I'm L's best friend too! Seriously. It's what she calls me when she introduces me to people at least. And the thing is, I've never had a fight with L (really. I'm THAT friend. The one you don't ever fight with--well, except me and my best friend :P). So I don't feel like I can confront her at all, because...I just can't. It's not the way our friendship works. 

But that's not it. (yeah, I'm gonna be rambling for a while). 

The day after the last day of school last year, I went with D and R to Carowinds (amusement park). They are honestly the two nicest friends I've ever had and I KNOW that. I've always known that. So honest, too. when R told me about how L had been lying (won't go into the long details about what) I wasn't exactly sure... But R doesn't lie. 

So I didn't hang out with D&R really any over the summer, but hung out with L a few times. Today at lunch, L said something and R pointed it out to me at the end up the day, explaining how what she said didn't match up with what she'd been saying the day before. So now i know it's true. She's seriously been lying to all of us... And it's nothing big, but it's...FRUSTRATING. she always talks about these stories...& and I feel like they're all lies now. 

I just read all that. Makes no sense except in my complex mind. But seriously, I just kind of don't know...who to be friends with and whos tell the truth. UGHHHHH. 

~~ will rant more later. I've got a lot more to say...

#36 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

^Omigosh Jamie I know exactly what you mean! I've had that sort of problem soooo many times in my life! Not complex for me to get at all. ;) I liked the whole first-initial name thing by the way.

So high school pretty much just screwed up my social life. The weekends are my only reliance and even then its too short to last. I've only got one class with my best friend Sierra and thats only on one day. Same with lunch. My friends and I all used to be so close and have a lot more chances to talk during school. Now its like we're leading separate lives.

I'm just not finding the joys of High School. I have to get up earlier, have less friend time, more homework time, less sleep time, and on top of it al,l my grades are not so lovely. The only thing I have found better about 9th grade is the quality of the lunch menu. Is that really any bonus comparatively?

Ugh.

I. hate. school.

-MEG

#37 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

Good, lol. I'm not crazy B)

& high school does get better. I was really lucky and had a good freshman year. But it did suck quite a bit at the beginning, I remember...

And seriously. Who do I invite to my birthday "party" (small gathering ;)) now? I think I'm just gonna invite D & R and we can go to the movies & act moronic and such. ;)

#38 sassysweetstart

sassysweetstart

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,692 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

I really really wish the news media would just shut their *#&$%%ing mouths, stop showing pictures, and just pretend it never happened. That is what they do everyother day of the *#&$%%ing year.

Kat

#39 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:34 AM

Next week I have all my projects due and five tests to study for. :/

Edited by 24moon100, 11 September 2011 - 11:35 AM.

#40 mediator7

mediator7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

Next week I have all my projects due and five tests to study for. :/

Glad I'm not the only one

#41 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

Okaaay! Just because I have it GLUED to my mind A LOT!

I like this guy...A lot actually!!

Name: Robert 'Bobby'
DOB: October 30th 1993
Hair: Dark brown/black
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Sweet, Nice, funny, Smart! Works at Starbucks! Cute!

..And he has a gf...

#42 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

I hate how I told her all about how my birthday was, then she proceeded to tell me about how her day was "fun as hell and getting better."

I'm just getting tired of her to be honest :/ She could have at least tried to hang out with me at the game, rather than staying attached to J & T all night like she was socially impaired... I mean, come on. It's a football game; you're supposed to mingle and chat with more than two people. Not ditch the person that gave you a ride... :/

(happy birthday to me :D)

#43 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

I hate how I told her all about how my birthday was, then she proceeded to tell me about how her day was "fun as hell and getting better."

I'm just getting tired of her to be honest :/ She could have at least tried to hang out with me at the game, rather than staying attached to J & T all night like she was socially impaired... I mean, come on. It's a football game; you're supposed to mingle and chat with more than two people. Not ditch the person that gave you a ride... :/

(happy birthday to me :D)

Sounds like a B*tch to me...Excuse my tung.

And I hope your birthday was swell and dandy, no thanks to her. :)

#44 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

But shes not :icon_mecry2: She's one of my best friends and I've known her since I was nine. And us being friends is kind of... Unavoidable.

:/ bleh. I'm way too nice.

#45 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

Thanks mum, but no matter what you say, I am going to beat my self up about this. I always do, even if you don't notice. I didn't even want to tell you, but somehow you just read it on my face.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users