• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#91 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

^^OOOH, new Maroon 5? I used to really like them, but they sold out so much... Like, the old M5 wouldn't have ever had rap, but whatever. xD At least it's better than Moves Like Jagger, lol.

But the video--or how it was designed the way it was, like a comic book/manga/whatever you want to call it--reminded me of this, which is one of my favorite videos ever:

xoxoArtemis

#92 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

^Yah. I didn't much appreciate the rap in it. Their old songs were much more unique and defined, I agree. But they are still pretty darn good. And I love that song because its catchy. :P

And nice with connecting the dots. Breaking the habit is a great song. :)

Edited by 24moon100, 21 April 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#93 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

Anyone else like Nirvana?

x

#94 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Anyone else like Nirvana?

x

Way too much.

xoxoArtemis

#95 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Way too much.

xoxoArtemis

I HAVE FOUND A KINDRED SOUL.

and on another note, Siouxsie and the Banshees are God's gift to ears.

#96 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

I HAVE FOUND A KINDRED SOUL.

and on another note, Siouxsie and the Banshees are God's gift to ears.

Hahaha, how can one NOT love Nirvana? They're, like, THE band...

Anyway, I had no clue Siouxsie and the Banshees existed until you said something. I just did a quick search and I LIKED what I heard. xD Very unique and different from everything else. And it was refreshing. xD

xoxoArtemis

#97 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hahaha, how can one NOT love Nirvana? They're, like, THE band...

Anyway, I had no clue Siouxsie and the Banshees existed until you said something. I just did a quick search and I LIKED what I heard. xD Very unique and different from everything else. And it was refreshing. xD

xoxoArtemis

Hehe.

And yeah, i know. Theyre like the female version of the Cure. I think music has reached a standstill, whilst the 70's, 80's and 90's were about experimenting and finding new genres, now it's about making it more G-rated and ugh. IMO, no singers today will EVER be legends to future generations.

x

#98 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hehe.

And yeah, i know. Theyre like the female version of the Cure. I think music has reached a standstill, whilst the 70's, 80's and 90's were about experimenting and finding new genres, now it's about making it more G-rated and ugh. IMO, no singers today will EVER be legends to future generations.

x

You are so right. We're never going to have anyone in rock/alternative/punk/"grunge" held up like Kurt Cobain or Robert Smith or Robert Plant are. It completely sucks, because we live in the generation of crappy music about partying, drugs, and sex. There's no more empathy intended in music; people just want something to dance to.

Kinda majorly sucks.

xoxoArtemis

#99 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

You are so right. We're never going to have anyone in rock/alternative/punk/"grunge" held up like Kurt Cobain or Robert Smith or Robert Plant are. It completely sucks, because we live in the generation of crappy music about partying, drugs, and sex. There's no more empathy intended in music; people just want something to dance to.

Kinda majorly sucks.

xoxoArtemis

I know.
What happened to music you could headbang to >.<
\m/ (^.^) \m/

x

#100 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

I just want to say that this song... the instrumental... the Billie Joe Armstrong-ness... the... EVERYTHING.

This album is just awesome.

xoxoArtemis

#101 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Really into The Used again. Love those guys.

xoxoArtemis

#102 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:07 PM

Anyone else here like Two Door Cinema Club? Really into them. Good dance music. Their stuff just makes me want to dance, and I don't dance--ever, haha.

Anyone?

xoxoArtemis

#103 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

Anyone else here like Two Door Cinema Club? Really into them. Good dance music. Their stuff just makes me want to dance, and I don't dance--ever, haha.

Anyone?

xoxoArtemis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A

#104 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:56 PM

Several people have classified my friend's band as rock but he's more indie to me:

#105 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:14 AM

Great song:

I so want their shirt.

x

#106 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

^Hahaha, that song brings back memories of so many weird things. My friend and I made a 40 minute video and we were singing that almost the whole time... lol...

xoxoArtemis

#107 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

^Hahaha, that song brings back memories of so many weird things. My friend and I made a 40 minute video and we were singing that almost the whole time... lol...

xoxoArtemis

lol same. You should post it, it sounds funny XD

x

#108 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Only a little over a month until Living Things. I CAN MAKE IT.

xoxoArtemis

#109 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Does anyone else listen to NeverShoutNever!?
They're so cute and bubbly oh my god

x

#110 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

x

the lead singer is hot!

#111 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 AM

the lead singer is hot!

Is he ever *swoon*

x

#112 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

Spoiler

x

#113 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Spoiler

x

What poem? What's Slayer?

#114 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:44 PM

I just want to say that Death Cab For Cutie is, like, my life. Their music is so deep and beautiful. It's just so... AH. I wish I could go back to that concert again and again...

xoxoArtemis

#115 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:14 AM

What poem? What's Slayer?

They're pretty much the gods of Metal and hardcore music.
Kinda old-ish.
And I meant to say "this poem" lol.

x

#116 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Anybody here like GROUPLOVE besides me? They're kind of an alternative pop band, but more on the alternative side, I think. They're pretty great. I'm guessing most of you at least know "Tongue Tied," since that was in an Apple commercial.

xoxoArtemis

#117 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

My friend all of a sudden decided to compare the perfection of Death Cab to Fall Out Boy.

I REALLY can't stand FOB. At all.

Plus, their music isn't at all similar, so I don't understand the comparison. I would like it if people decided to make sense for once.

xoxoArtemis

#118 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

^And then she didn't like Nirvana! AHH! What has this world come to?!

xoxoArtemis

#119 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:17 AM

Fall out boy? LOOOOOL
Sorry bro but your friend has the music taste of a plankton.

x

#120 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

LOL! I never understood the FOB thing either. :P

And not liking Nirvana is a tragedy and a sin against life. How is that possible? They're kind of like the best band... EVER.

xoxoArtemis

#121 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

Nirvana are the kings of grunge, therefore, they'll always hold a place in my heart.

So anyways, any Avenged Sevenfold fans? Or any Hawthorne Heights fans?

x

#122 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

x

YES!!!! :D

#123 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

Okay, I'm sorry, but that "Some Nights" song by the (painful to listen to) band fun. sounds like a bad Glee cover of a potentially okay song. It's just...not good.

And they keep playing it on the radio all the time! I just don't get it...

xoxoArtemis

#124 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

This is the only good cover of Knives & pens I've ever heard:

And he's cute.

x

#125 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image

I now own this shirt and I loves it with all my shallow heart because it's Blink and I love Blink so much and yeaaaaaaaaah...

That's all.

xoxoArtemis

#126 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

Okay, so... You all know about my weird Linkin Park obsession. Last night I stayed up until, like, two in the morning listening to the new album. And I haven't listened to it at all this morning, so when I do my little review, it might be sort of messed up because I very well could have been delusional at that time at night. :P

And here is my little "LIVING THINGS" review:

First of all, the name "LIVING THINGS"... See, there's this other band that I really like called Peter Bjorn and John, and one of their albums is called "Living Thing." While it's not exactly the same, it's dangerously close. And, to be honest, I don't really get the whole "LIVING THINGS" thing in the first place--other than the whole album is very social and about people, thereby referring to people as "living things."

Despite the weird thing with the name, it actually fits the album. After I finished listening to it, I felt...haunted. The whole album leaves you with the chills, feeling "haunted." Many of the songs are very eerie, and it's nice to see another new direction from them. To me, the named “LIVING THINGS” feels sort of ironic and deathly than anything.

If you're looking for another "Hybrid Theory" or "Meteora," this isn't it. But it's not "Minutes to Midnight" or "A Thousand Suns" either. The band took a new kind of step up with this record, and I like it. "LIVING THINGS" is very electronic--just like they've always been. To me, Linkin Park was always driven by the electronics in their music. Yes, there used to be quite a lot of guitar in the first to albums, and it's noticeably less in "LIVING THINGS." (Having an older sister who's a guitarist, I know exactly how much their guitar parts kind of stink. They sound pretty cool--but they're simple and not hard to play.) Am I disappointed? Not at all. I feel like "LIVING THINGS" is a more polished version of "Meteora" meeting the electronic bliss of "A Thousand Suns."

It's still very Linkin Park, just a more mature version who understands who they are.

The biggest step up they've made from their first two albums are their lyrics. I've always loved their early lyrics because of how I connect with almost every song. In "Minutes to Midnight," many of the songs had the same ideas for lyrics--but the sound was different. And the lyrics were, like, fifty times more poetic. "A Thousand Suns" was where things got weird and they started getting obsessed with the apocalypse (which is very okay with me :D). Their lyrics in that album are so visual and beautiful.

Contrast:

-"I wanna run away, never say goodbye. I wanna know the answers instead of wondering why. I wanna know the answers--no more lies. I wanna shut the door and open up my mind." ("Runaway," off of "Hybrid Theory")

-"I used the deadwood to make the fire rise, the blood of innocence burning in the skies. I filled my cup with the rising of the sea. I poured it out in an ocean of debris." ("Burning in th Skies," off of "A Thousand Suns)

Their lyrics, while sometimes a little cheesy, have improved and matured to fit their sound.

One noticeable thing in this album is the use of Mike's vocals over Chester's. In MTM, Mike sang a little bit. In ATS he sang a bunch. In "LIVING THINGS" it feels like he's always singing. While I like Mike's voice, I prefer Chester's a million times more and was, yeah, kind of disappointed that they didn't utilize Chester's vocals quite as much.

It was also nice that they incorporated a little more of Chester's screaming into this album (see "Victimized," especially). In ATS the only song he screams on is "Blackout" (which is, like, the best song on the album :P). There's nothing like the bridges of "Faint" or "A Place For My Head" or "Runaway," where it just KILLS EVERYTHING, but "Victimized" is definitely the closest with the screaming.

The biggest thing I noticed about the album was all the different influences they had. There were some very folksy songs turned into electronic songs. "Victimized" has a Spanish vibe to it. All the rap is different from Mike's stuff on all the other albums. They definitely played out of their comfort zone with some of the tracks.

One thing I could complain about is how similar all the tracks are on first listen--but don't most albums have songs that sound alike? Now you can argue and say, "No all those songs sound different to ME!" but just take the songs on Nirvana's "Nevermind." They all have the same vibe to them. The songs on "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" by Panic! At The Disco are practically the exact same thing (but are still totally awesome :P). To list some more, "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" (My Chemical Romance), "The Used" (the Used), "Enema of the State" (blink-182), "American Idiot" (Green Day), "Transatlanticism" (Death Cab For Cutie).

I really hate it when people complain about all the tracks sounding similar. That's what an album is. The songs are supposed to sound good together, and so they all have the same vibe and the sounds are almost always similar.

On another note: 37 minutes long is barely an album. At least one of the tracks was under a minute long (and you have to be awesome like the White Strips to pull something like that off--see "Fell in Love With a Girl"). While I do think the album should be longer than that, it works. Short and sweet.

Overall, I loved "LIVING THINGS" and respect the band for taking more and more steps. I felt the lyrics, enjoyed the sound, and appreciated the work they're done. (The worst track on the album is probably "Burn it Down," by the way. Maybe I'm just sick to death of it, but that song is not my favorite of theirs. I enjoyed almost all the other songs more.)

Rating out of ten stars: 8 (maybe 8.5 if I'm generous ;))

Favorite five tracks (in no order, obviously):

LIES GREED MISERY
LOST IN THE ECHO
VICTIMIZED
ROADS UNTRAVELED
I'LL BE GONE
(I can't pick only five so I'm doing six--SUCK IT UP)
CASTLE OF GLASS

This will definitely be my summer jam.

xoxoArtemis

#127 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

going to see All American Rejects and Blink 182 on Thursday :)

#128 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

JEALOUS! I wanna see Blink... :P Lucky! ;)

Have fun! Should be two fun shows!

xoxoArtemis

Edited by Pretty.Odd., 26 June 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#129 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:41 PM

:020: Uhhhh I like One Direction...... Consists of Harry,Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis the rock.
Posted Image
And oh they are British and Niall is Irish. One of their hit song is What Makes You Beautiful
:spinstar: :spinstar: I sooo love them! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#130 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Excuse me, but WHY are you posting this in the ALTERNATIVE AND ROCK part of le forum?
1D are like the poppiest band.
Ever.

x

#131 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

Okay, so I know I post randomly about Death Cab a lot, but...I'm going to see them AGAIN, this time at Summerfest!

I am the luckiest person in the whole world. My favorite band (well, one of about five) keeps coming back to my city after not coming for three years. And I get to go see them both times. At the last concert, I only knew about five songs. Since then I have learned a ton of their stuff, and I can't wait for the show.

Well, I'm going to go see DCFC or Young the Giant. Whichever is great, but I prefer DC. I only know about three Young the Giant songs, whereas I know somewhere near 60+ DCFC songs. So I'd be way happier to see Death Cab, even though I've already seen them...

xoxoArtemis

#132 on*the*radio*

on*the*radio*

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

Okay, so I know I post randomly about Death Cab a lot, but...I'm going to see them AGAIN, this time at Summerfest!

I am the luckiest person in the whole world. My favorite band (well, one of about five) keeps coming back to my city after not coming for three years. And I get to go see them both times. At the last concert, I only knew about five songs. Since then I have learned a ton of their stuff, and I can't wait for the show.

Well, I'm going to go see DCFC or Young the Giant. Whichever is great, but I prefer DC. I only know about three Young the Giant songs, whereas I know somewhere near 60+ DCFC songs. So I'd be way happier to see Death Cab, even though I've already seen them...

xoxoArtemis

Whoa, you're really lucky!
I love Death Cab too, but unfortunately they never came to the city where I live.
Is Ben Gibbard as cute personally as much as in the videos?

#133 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:32 PM

I know! I'm extremely lucky. :P I hope they come to Milwaukee on a regular basis, because I'd love to keep seeing them, lol.

And, yes, Ben is kind of very adorable. xD I just love him.

xoxoArtemis

#134 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:42 AM

Okay, so... You all know about my weird Linkin Park obsession. Last night I stayed up until, like, two in the morning listening to the new album. And I haven't listened to it at all this morning, so when I do my little review, it might be sort of messed up because I very well could have been delusional at that time at night. :P

And here is my little "LIVING THINGS" review:

First of all, the name "LIVING THINGS"... See, there's this other band that I really like called Peter Bjorn and John, and one of their albums is called "Living Thing." While it's not exactly the same, it's dangerously close. And, to be honest, I don't really get the whole "LIVING THINGS" thing in the first place--other than the whole album is very social and about people, thereby referring to people as "living things."

Despite the weird thing with the name, it actually fits the album. After I finished listening to it, I felt...haunted. The whole album leaves you with the chills, feeling "haunted." Many of the songs are very eerie, and it's nice to see another new direction from them. To me, the named “LIVING THINGS” feels sort of ironic and deathly than anything.

If you're looking for another "Hybrid Theory" or "Meteora," this isn't it. But it's not "Minutes to Midnight" or "A Thousand Suns" either. The band took a new kind of step up with this record, and I like it. "LIVING THINGS" is very electronic--just like they've always been. To me, Linkin Park was always driven by the electronics in their music. Yes, there used to be quite a lot of guitar in the first to albums, and it's noticeably less in "LIVING THINGS." (Having an older sister who's a guitarist, I know exactly how much their guitar parts kind of stink. They sound pretty cool--but they're simple and not hard to play.) Am I disappointed? Not at all. I feel like "LIVING THINGS" is a more polished version of "Meteora" meeting the electronic bliss of "A Thousand Suns."

It's still very Linkin Park, just a more mature version who understands who they are.

The biggest step up they've made from their first two albums are their lyrics. I've always loved their early lyrics because of how I connect with almost every song. In "Minutes to Midnight," many of the songs had the same ideas for lyrics--but the sound was different. And the lyrics were, like, fifty times more poetic. "A Thousand Suns" was where things got weird and they started getting obsessed with the apocalypse (which is very okay with me :D). Their lyrics in that album are so visual and beautiful.

Contrast:

-"I wanna run away, never say goodbye. I wanna know the answers instead of wondering why. I wanna know the answers--no more lies. I wanna shut the door and open up my mind." ("Runaway," off of "Hybrid Theory")

-"I used the deadwood to make the fire rise, the blood of innocence burning in the skies. I filled my cup with the rising of the sea. I poured it out in an ocean of debris." ("Burning in th Skies," off of "A Thousand Suns)

Their lyrics, while sometimes a little cheesy, have improved and matured to fit their sound.

One noticeable thing in this album is the use of Mike's vocals over Chester's. In MTM, Mike sang a little bit. In ATS he sang a bunch. In "LIVING THINGS" it feels like he's always singing. While I like Mike's voice, I prefer Chester's a million times more and was, yeah, kind of disappointed that they didn't utilize Chester's vocals quite as much.

It was also nice that they incorporated a little more of Chester's screaming into this album (see "Victimized," especially). In ATS the only song he screams on is "Blackout" (which is, like, the best song on the album :P). There's nothing like the bridges of "Faint" or "A Place For My Head" or "Runaway," where it just KILLS EVERYTHING, but "Victimized" is definitely the closest with the screaming.

The biggest thing I noticed about the album was all the different influences they had. There were some very folksy songs turned into electronic songs. "Victimized" has a Spanish vibe to it. All the rap is different from Mike's stuff on all the other albums. They definitely played out of their comfort zone with some of the tracks.

One thing I could complain about is how similar all the tracks are on first listen--but don't most albums have songs that sound alike? Now you can argue and say, "No all those songs sound different to ME!" but just take the songs on Nirvana's "Nevermind." They all have the same vibe to them. The songs on "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" by Panic! At The Disco are practically the exact same thing (but are still totally awesome :P). To list some more, "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" (My Chemical Romance), "The Used" (the Used), "Enema of the State" (blink-182), "American Idiot" (Green Day), "Transatlanticism" (Death Cab For Cutie).

I really hate it when people complain about all the tracks sounding similar. That's what an album is. The songs are supposed to sound good together, and so they all have the same vibe and the sounds are almost always similar.

On another note: 37 minutes long is barely an album. At least one of the tracks was under a minute long (and you have to be awesome like the White Strips to pull something like that off--see "Fell in Love With a Girl"). While I do think the album should be longer than that, it works. Short and sweet.

Overall, I loved "LIVING THINGS" and respect the band for taking more and more steps. I felt the lyrics, enjoyed the sound, and appreciated the work they're done. (The worst track on the album is probably "Burn it Down," by the way. Maybe I'm just sick to death of it, but that song is not my favorite of theirs. I enjoyed almost all the other songs more.)

Rating out of ten stars: 8 (maybe 8.5 if I'm generous ;))

Favorite five tracks (in no order, obviously):

LIES GREED MISERY
LOST IN THE ECHO
VICTIMIZED
ROADS UNTRAVELED
I'LL BE GONE
(I can't pick only five so I'm doing six--SUCK IT UP)
CASTLE OF GLASS

This will definitely be my summer jam.

xoxoArtemis

Gasp.

:blink: It's out. I'm such a horrible fan. I forgot!

So buying it the minute I'm not broke anymore! Lol.

Edited by 24moon100, 03 July 2012 - 01:43 AM.

#135 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

I am going to die of jealousy, thank you. See what you did there? You just killed me metaphorically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users