1570 replies to this topic

#46 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:39 AM

I would go back to sleep. No point getting up :D

What would you do if your brain put in some supermodel like in Airhead?

#47 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:05 AM

I would probably wonder what the hell was going on and then get everyone to write down what they were saying instead.

What would you do if you were placed in a grade full of stupid and unintelligent people?

Love Melissa :heartbeat:

#48 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:07 AM

Woops. Sorry Jamie. You got in before me.

I would miss my body. A lot.

What would you do if you were placed in a grade full of stupid and unintelligent people?

#49 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

I would probably shoot myself. Okay, exaggeration, but I would definitely do something drastic. Because I'd know I was smarter than them...ahh. Big headed-ness. .__.

Uhh.

What would you do if all your music was banned by your parents and locked away in a cupboard never to be opened again because if you tried to open it, you would instantly be zapped by lasers that would burn your insides...? o:

(Don't even ask. I have no idea where that question came from :P)

#50 rockdiva007

rockdiva007

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:15 AM

^ Great question!!! Let's see how creative we can get, people! (Oh, by the way, don't mind me, I'm not really participating here. So feel free to ignore my post and just answer the question above). :)

Love,
Parasmita (P)

#51 Luana

Luana

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

Hypnotise my parents, make them give me back my music.

What would you do if you started listening to other people's thoughts?

#52 iLoveXFactor

iLoveXFactor

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

I would be very confused at first, but then it would be rather fun. You know, hearing what people think of you and all. xDD

What would you do if you discovered a shark living in your wardrobe...?

#53 Luana

Luana

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hit him hard on the head with my desk chair, then use his teeth as nail file! (Ughh!)

What would you do if Clark Kent came to save you from being shot?

#54 Michael lover22

Michael lover22

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

Go thanks Kent! So whats up wanna go get some coffee later? What school... um noooo.

What would you do if your best friends little sister/brother tried to turn you on with a knife and accidently dropped it cutting off the tip of your toe. And then when they had to go to the hospital to sew the toe back on he/she brought a carrot on accident instead of your toe.
( Ala Friends. Haha I love that episode, too funny! )

Love:MG

#55 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

I would eat my toe!! Oooh, an edible toe...

What would you do if you woke up and found out that you were inside a gas fire that someone was about to turn on?

xox
char

#56 Michael lover22

Michael lover22

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

Call Doc Brown to come help me.
I've got him on speed dial.

What would you do if babbatte ate oatmeal !?
haha no ones gonna get this unless your a gilmore girl fan ......

fine heres a back-up question if your not..
what would you do if you were on a cruise ship and people though you were public enemy #1?
( ala the musical Anything Goes )

Love:MG

#57 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

[I have to use the back-up question! :icon_redface: ]

I would be so pissed off that I actually WOULD set off a bomb... hahahaha. Explosion. BOOM.

What would you do if some one tipped sour sugar all over your dinner and passed it off as a light sprinkling of salt?

xox
char

#58 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

I would start crying in a ball!

What would you do if u got trapped in a fire and no one could see you and some one was about to turn it on!?

:spinstar: XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx :spinstar:

#59 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

^ I just asked pretty much that same question, love, but OK!

I would surrender. Oh, well, there's nothing I can do... That is, until it got turned on! Then I would SCREAM and BASH DOWN THE DOOR. Oh, and SCREAM of course ;)

What would you do if the salad on you plate started talking to you?

xox
char

#60 MechanicalTornado

MechanicalTornado

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

After the initial shock, I'd ask each ingredient just what exactly I was eating; what kind of tomato, lettuce, onions, etc.

What would you do if you found out you were a Cylon?

#61 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

I would scream, 'OH MY GOD I'M A CYLON!!!! GOD, THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!!! BUT WHAT IS A CYLON?????'

What would you do if you woke up and found yourself 8 months pregnant?

xox
char

#62 Jesse_is_my_dream_guy

Jesse_is_my_dream_guy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:31 AM

hopefully have a juno-type experience. michael cera included.

what would you do if all your kitchen appliances (toaster, microwave etc) tried to attack you?

#63 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:02 AM

Try and unplug them. Haha.

What would you do if you had to pretend to be your sister (just pretend you have one if you don't) for a day?

#64 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:05 PM

I would embarass her as much as possible

What would you do if you looked in the mirror and saw that your face resembled this emoticon? :icon_bigsmurf:

xox
char

#65 BuzyBee

BuzyBee

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 4,622 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

What would you do if babbatte ate oatmeal !?
haha no ones gonna get this unless your a gilmore girl fan ......

Laugh like mad because her voice is already sooooo scratchy!! [I just had to jump in and answer that one. :)]

What would you do if you looked in the mirror and saw that your face resembled this emoticon? :icon_bigsmurf:

Take the hat off, shave and turn up the heating!

What would you do if your grandma described Will Smith as "very attractive?" [I had to repeat the Gilmore Girls theme.]

#66 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

I would wonder if she'd taken a few too many pain tablets...

What would you do if you got sucked into the MCMB and could walk around inside your computer looking at all the posts at the same time as looking out at your normal life?

xox
char

#67 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

Ok i asked the same question as you sorry i dident see your post???? I would think oh cool as and start like screaming and runing evrywhere lol

what would you do if you went under water and when you tried to come back up there was a glass sheet over the top and you COULDENT GET OUT no matter what you did so you

couldent breathe

#68 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

Kiss my butt goodbye and pray I go peacfully. Or...............I would take off my shoe bang really hard on it until it breaks. If that didn't work I would take my shirt off, wrap it around my fist and punch the glass sheet. It's glass not plexi.

What would you do if someone dropped you off for a party (you didnt have your cell phone) none of your friends were there and you started walking and someone asked you if you need a ride?

:)

KOP!!!!

#69 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:33 PM

I would politely refuse and continue walking home.

What would you do if your parents gave you one thousand dollars to spend on anything?

#70 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:07 AM

I would scream. And then go to the mall. And buy lots of clothes. And movie tickets. And I would donate some to charity I think (I hope).

What would you do if you turned into a feijoa?

xox
char

#71 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:43 AM

I would think "Awesome! Im a feijoa. I hope they can use google because I have no idea what I am." Then after googling it (which I just did, lol) I would think "How the hell did I just use google when I am a tree?!" Then spend ages trying to work it out and then think "So what, Im a tree now. I can't move and birds poop on me. My life is going just swell."

People need to use the word swell more.

Haha question time now.

What would you do if your sister morphed into Voldemort and you brother morphed into Harry Potter and they had the last battle (or what ever it was called) in front of you?

Plus, Bonus question if it applies to you.

What would you do if your sister morphed into Voldemort and you brother morphed into Harry Potter and they had the last battle (or what ever it was called) in front of you and up until that point you didn't have a brother and/or sister?
(I am reading Harry Potter Fan Fics)
~Jamie xx

#72 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:24 PM

Start eating popcorn and watch the show.And at the point where I lost both of them, I'll cry myself dry.

What would you do if one day you wake up and realise that you've turn into a boy, ahem, a hot one.

#73 x--JinxedAngel

x--JinxedAngel

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,405 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

Scream. Scream so loud that the whole neighbour-hood wakes up. Except that it probably wouldn't be girly-ish. It'll probably be deep. And that'll just make me scream some more. xD and... (maybe admire myself... :lol: and then wish: "Damn! Why couldn't I meet someone like him before?") Haha.

What would you do if you found out a tub of some cream that could turn you invisible for an hour? (no atom or skin damage ;) )

-Amy

#74 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

I would be like holy crap put buckets of it on and then go scare the hell out of everyone!

#75 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

Woops i forgot to post a what would you do if ok here goes

what woulkd you do if a gang of phcyco drunks gathered around you with guns and you had no way of contacting anyone and the street was deserted????

#76 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

I would think "Awesome! Im a feijoa. I hope they can use google because I have no idea what I am." Then after googling it (which I just did, lol) I would think "How the hell did I just use google when I am a tree?!" Then spend ages trying to work it out and then think "So what, Im a tree now. I can't move and birds poop on me. My life is going just swell."

~Jamie xx

Google says that feijoas are trees? O.O Down with Google!! Feijoas are fruit... but they do grow on trees.

Penny, you have a one track mind.

I would use my incredibley awesome kung-fu ninja skills, killing them all with only my bare hands of fury...

What would you do if you got attacked by a shark?

xox
char

#77 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Google says that feijoas are trees? O.O Down with Google!! Feijoas are fruit... but they do grow on trees.

Penny, you have a one track mind.

I would use my incredibley awesome kung-fu ninja skills, killing them all with only my bare hands of fury...

What would you do if you got attacked by a shark?

xox
char

i think it said Feijoa trees and friut on the wikipedia page. Like Feijoa fruit grow on feijoa trees.

Either die or be injured but live to tell the tale and show everyone one my awesome scars I had.

What Would You do If your favourite band invited you to join them playing an instrument you sucked at?

#78 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

I would probably be so embarrassed!! Oh my god, that would be terrible. Maybe I'd ask them for some lessons? But then again, you don't get many modern day bands with flutes in them :)

What would you do if you were stranded on a desert island, with only a tube of lipgloss?

#79 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

First I'd apply the lipgloss to my lips then I would scream and scream then I would look for something shiny in hope that I could reflect it an hit some airlane person in the eye so they'd come and find me. I would do that until it was dark then I would get scared and go to sleep.

What would you do if you got transported into Twilight Randomly and took Bella's place?

~Jamie xx

#80 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:16 AM

Scream, and then make out with Edward :)

What would you do if you lived in a world where everything was edible?

#81 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:12 AM

Technically, everything is edible, its just that we cant digest it.... if you got it into small enough parts you could swallow anything. Very bad for none the less...

But food edible: Loosen my belt then pig out!

WWYDI(Can't be bothered typing the whole thing out, Lol. Well, now I've typed out more but who cares... anyway, back to the question) WWYDI a member of your favourite band got cancer and you could save them (and only you) but you would die. And it was only a 40% chance of them surviving 100% chance of you dying?

#82 BlackBerry321

BlackBerry321

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

Seriously? I'd let them die. Plus, Richie Sambora is too awesome to get cancer anyway.

What would you do if you got your favourite author to base the main character from their next book off you

#83 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:39 PM

Scream and run around the room!

What would you do if it started raining cats and dogs ( no seriously)

#84 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:34 AM

I would cry and hide under the bed. Because, argh! It's raining cats and dogs! And then I'd adopt the cutest cat and the cutest dog... but I probably wouldn't be able to choose!

What would you do if you could never do the thing you love most again, otherwise you'd explode?

xox
char

#85 Beckybear

Beckybear

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:26 AM

I would just have to explode, but warn my friends that I'd explode next time I saw them. by txting them. but hey, I'd die happy!

WWUDI your best friends were abducted by aliens, and the only way you could get them back was by being abducted yourself, or tricking the aliens into taking your crush instead of you by making him moo like a chicken?

Becky

ps, don't ask about mooing like a chicken. you have to, ok?

#86 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:30 AM

I would say,"OK, you just have to kinda go like this... clumoooooclumoooo..... See?"

What would you do if you had to wear a sl*tty dress in a place where sl*tty dresses were absolutely forbidden, or else your best friend would be killed?

xox
char

#87 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:09 AM

Wear a sl*tty dress under a trech coat. I always want an excuse to wear a trench coat.

WWYDI your biggest secret got screamed out to the entire world and it was particularly embarrassing and all your idols and heros and such heard it?

~Jamie xx

#88 Princess_Missy

Princess_Missy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:04 AM

I would probably go live in a hole for a couple of years. I've always wanted a break...

What would you do if someone asked you to wag school with them?

#89 crazee_top

crazee_top

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:30 AM

Depends who. Cute guy planning to go behind a dumpster (if you catch my drift...) Yes. Anyone else No. Actually, I would say no. Because my parents get enough trouble from my brother wagging 3 classes every day (as he so proudly said this morning)

WWYDI you were told you had 10 days to live?

#90 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 11:12 AM

I would spend all my time with friends and family, and try to do things which I have always wanted to do. Although I am not sure if I would be able to do much in 10 days.

What would you do if... Your new maths teacher turned out to be Robert Pattison?

Zoyah :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users