• Please log in to reply
2161 replies to this topic

#46 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:13 AM

Rachel to leave the X Factor she is getting on my nerves and she can't sing proberly.

Clara

#47 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:39 AM

I was watching Children in Need earlier, and the Doctor Who Special/Preview thing. Is that guy really going to be the next doctor? I hope he isnt' because I really don't like him.

Who was it?

#48 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

Yeah who was the other Doctor?

And Daniel to leave the X factor tonight, not because I don't like him, but because I just don't think that he is as good as everyone else.

Zoyah :D

#49 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:43 AM

The other Doctor is David Morrissey.

Jesse's Wife, why don't you like him? I mean, he was only on screen for like a minute. Sure, he's not David Tennant, but give him a chance. Plus, I think it's quite unlikely that he will be the next actual Doctor anyway.

I can't wait till Christmas!! Seriously, it looks sooooo awesome!! :D

Grace x

#50 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:22 PM

^ I guess it was just the initial reaction because I've watched David Tennant for the past three years. I'm sure he'll be great, I just love David Tennant. And I'm Alex by the way.

#51 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

^^ Hi Alex! I thought that was your name, but I wasn't 100% sure.

I remember my initial reaction to David Tennant; I didn't like him much. I mean, Christopher Eccleston was really good. Though when I watched The Christmas Invasion, I fell in love with him. He will be hard to replace. But still, we've got five more specials (including this year's Christmas special) with him to enjoy. :)

The reason I don't think David Morrissey will be the actual 11th Doctor is because 1. It's too obvious, and 2. He didn't recognise the 10th Doctor. I mean, surely if David Morrisey was the next Doctor, he would have recognised his previous incarnation.

I just want to watch it now!!!! I guess I'll just have to settle for watching the preview over and over again on YouTube...

Alex, did you watch the Merlin Special on Children in Need too? Lol, it was funny. I love Merlin, he's so cute. :)

Grace x

#52 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

Siblings don't like watching Children in Need so I missed the Dr Who and Merlin, special stuff... :(

X factor!
I missed the first few because of Merlin and catched Eughan's. Boring. Diana's, crap song choice but her voice is still amazing and Ruth's. Hate the woman but she sang well. I don't like Robbie Williams so I was dissapointed when they said everybody likes this song.

Sammy :P

#53 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

I didn't think that he would be the next doctor either. They wouldn't have just revealed it like that, because then there wouldn't be the element of surprise for the Christmas Special.

I loved the Merlin Special on Children in Need! I love Merlin too. I missed most of this week's episode, but I sort of got the gist of it. They've really twisted up the legend because
Spoiler

Alex

#54 Lorlei

Lorlei

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:05 PM

I watched The Office for the first time yesterday! It was AWESOME! Haha, just thought I'd share.

#55 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

^ My maths teacher loves that show, lol :P

X factor!
I missed the first few because of Merlin and catched Eughan's. Boring. Diana's, crap song choice but her voice is still amazing and Ruth's. Hate the woman but she sang well. I don't like Robbie Williams so I was dissapointed when they said everybody likes this song.

Sammy

Eoghan's voice was really good, but he sang quite a boring song, so I wasn't that interested really. And was it me or did he look like he was going to cry both in his perfromance and in the VT?

And I love Diana, but she sounded really quite bad yesterday, she was still not well enough to sing, but I am glad she stayed in. And I think that the song would have worked if she was fully well and she didn't do that twiny thing with her voice, I see why Cheryl picked it, but it didn't really work.

And why do you hate Ruth Sammy? I think she seems really lovely. And although I don't particularly want her to win, but I wouldn't mind if she did. And she was so sweet, bless, when she apologising to Cheryl saying that it was her fault that Laura went out.

But I think that last night the show overall was quite rubbish. There was no really stand out performances and no one was really that special. The only people who were stand out were JLS, but that was because there performance was good, but it still wasn't brilliant, and I probably won't remember it in a weeks time.

#56 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:51 AM

Sammy - The Doctor Who and Merlin specials are on YouTube, so you can always watch it on there.

Alex - Lol, whenever I watch the Merlin special, I wonder how the hell they all managed to keep a straight face. Everything's different in this version, really. But I agree, it will be interesting to find out what happens with everything. They twisted up the Robin Hood legend too, the most obvious example being Marian. I'm really intrigued about what will happen in the next series of Robin Hood. Especially seeing as Jonas Armstrong is leaving...and the finale is meant to be 'explosive'.

X Factor - I've been moaning for ages about Daniel still being there, but now that he's gone, I'm kind of disappointed. I'll miss him. Lol, it's typical really.

Grace x

#57 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:11 AM

^ Ha ha you miss him now? :P I know what you mean though. I liked him as a person, but I didn't really like him as the winner of the X factor. Although he wasn't that bad this week really.

#58 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:56 PM

Ahh I am watching the LAST AND FINAL MTV TRL. I can't believe it's over. This is a sad day.

#59 Clarity

Clarity

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:09 PM

I'm watching it too.

Ha, I used to rush home from school everyday as a kid so I could watch TRL.

#60 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:11 PM

^Oh my gosh same!

It is so weird that after so long it's ending. I can't BELIEVE IT'S ENDING. O_O

#61 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

^ Ha ha you miss him now? :P I know what you mean though. I liked him as a person, but I didn't really like him as the winner of the X factor. Although he wasn't that bad this week really.

He was alright but the Mini Cooper with the Union Jack was a bit to much (though I suppose it is the X Factor and you should be prepared for cheese).I think either Ruth or Rachel will go next week.I think that JLS should lose Aston (the short guy who like blue)they'd lose because everyone I asked says they only like JLS becuase of Aston! lol

Clara

#62 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

Lol the X factor is cheese, but it is yummy cheese. And I think that it will be Ruth or Rachel next week, because I really can't see who else it would be, the only other possibility is Eoghan, but I think that he is too sweet to go out, do you know what I mean? I hope he does a fast song next week, because I am a bit tired of his ballads now.

And everyone does only love Aston, I overheard a conversation today, and it was all about how much they love Aston, but not really everyone else. I think I quite love him too, but I feel so sorry for Oritshey or something, because his mum is really ill.

#63 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:17 PM

[b]Grace - Merlin is fantastic. I love how Merlin always gets punished for stuff he didn't do. And I love Robin Hood too. I remember last year when it was the finale, we had a huge debate on it, lol. I don't really know much about Robin Hood apart from the basics, so I didn't know that they twisted it. Merlin I'm more sure on because of Avalon High, lol. I can't believe Jonas Armstrong is leaving! He's the best. And you can't really have Robin Hood without Robin Hood.

Alex[b/]

#64 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:46 PM

Eoghan's voice was really good, but he sang quite a boring song, so I wasn't that interested really. And was it me or did he look like he was going to cry both in his perfromance and in the VT?

And I love Diana, but she sounded really quite bad yesterday, she was still not well enough to sing, but I am glad she stayed in. And I think that the song would have worked if she was fully well and she didn't do that twiny thing with her voice, I see why Cheryl picked it, but it didn't really work.

And why do you hate Ruth Sammy? I think she seems really lovely. And although I don't particularly want her to win, but I wouldn't mind if she did. And she was so sweet, bless, when she apologising to Cheryl saying that it was her fault that Laura went out.

But I think that last night the show overall was quite rubbish. There was no really stand out performances and no one was really that special. The only people who were stand out were JLS, but that was because there performance was good, but it still wasn't brilliant, and I probably won't remember it in a weeks time.

One thing I hate about ALL the X Factor contestant's they cry. 24/-bloddy-7. They don't even have a sob storyline except that this 'would mean the world to them'. It's really starting to peeve me off.
I've hated Eughan right from the beginning. I really don't think he can sing. The low melody's or ballads fine, any average or even not very average could sing them. He NEVER raises his voice. I find him pathetic. And if ONE more person says he's cute...-pulls out hair- I really don't like him. I'll hate the show FOREVER if he's in the final.

Ruth is ruth. She only got put in the remaining 12 because of her Spanish and she doesn't even do that anymore. The one week she didn't put on a dress she was in the bottom two. People don't vote for her singing... is all I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out.

[b]Grace - Merlin is fantastic. I love how Merlin always gets punished for stuff he didn't do. And I love Robin Hood too. I remember last year when it was the finale, we had a huge debate on it, lol. I don't really know much about Robin Hood apart from the basics, so I didn't know that they twisted it. Merlin I'm more sure on because of Avalon High, lol. I can't believe Jonas Armstrong is leaving! He's the best. And you can't really have Robin Hood without Robin Hood.

Alex[b/]

I watched the CIN clips on youtube. He got put on the stocks(I think they call it) again. How many times is it now? Poor guy :D I liked the ending when Uther threatened to 'chop our heads off'

Also after X Factor results did anybody watch 'We Are Most Amused?' The Prince of Wales's 60th birthday. I love these two clips.

Robin Williams and Bill Bailey - It's HILARIOUS. LISTEN to the lyrics :P

Omid Djalili - Also hilarious

#65 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:56 PM

Lol the X factor is cheese, but it is yummy cheese. And I think that it will be Ruth or Rachel next week, because I really can't see who else it would be, the only other possibility is Eoghan, but I think that he is too sweet to go out, do you know what I mean? I hope he does a fast song next week, because I am a bit tired of his ballads now.

And everyone does only love Aston, I overheard a conversation today, and it was all about how much they love Aston, but not really everyone else. I think I quite love him too, but I feel so sorry for Oritshey or something, because his mum is really ill.

my mum thinks that everybody in JLS is gay but she also thinks that Eoghan's sister looks like Yoda.My mum is horrible about The X Factor!

Clara

#66 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:47 PM

One thing I hate about ALL the X Factor contestant's they cry. 24/-bloddy-7. They don't even have a sob storyline except that this 'would mean the world to them'. It's really starting to peeve me off.
I've hated Eughan right from the beginning. I really don't think he can sing. The low melody's or ballads fine, any average or even not very average could sing them. He NEVER raises his voice. I find him pathetic. And if ONE more person says he's cute...-pulls out hair- I really don't like him. I'll hate the show FOREVER if he's in the final.

Ruth is ruth. She only got put in the remaining 12 because of her Spanish and she doesn't even do that anymore. The one week she didn't put on a dress she was in the bottom two. People don't vote for her singing... is all I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out.

Sorry for saying this Sammy, but I think that Eoghan is really cute, I just want to cuddle him and go "Aaaw Bless you Eoghan" I used to like him, but ever since she live shows have started, I don't really like him anymore, he is just a bit boring.

And I am a bit fed up with the sob stories too, and I am the sort of person who cries at everything, and even when I don't want to cry, I end up crying, and when Cheryl cries, I cry even more, it is ridiculous.

And yes, I know what you mean about Ruth :P There is two things which Simon loves about Ruth isn't there. But I thought that she looked good the week she wore trousers, but that is just me I guess.

my mum thinks that everybody in JLS is gay but she also thinks that Eoghan's sister looks like Yoda.My mum is horrible about The X Factor!

Ha ha, I don't think that they are gay, I think that they seem pretty un-gay to me. But my mum is quite horrible about the X factor too, the only people she thinks isn't horrible about on it, are JLS, and Daniel, because she thought that he was a really good singer, and people were just ageist to him.

#67 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

Alex - Merlin is awesomeness. Everytime Merlin gets put on the stocks, I crack up laughing. The only problem I have with it though, is that the same storyline seems to gets recycled over and over again. Some random weirdo comes into Camelot to cause trouble...Uther ever so kindly allows them to stay in the castle...and then they try and kill Arthur. But I suppose the random weirdos do vary slightly. I don't know a huge amount about the Robin Hood legend either, but I still can't believe what they did to Marian. That's not how the legend goes!! I remember being so mad about that after the finale. I've kind of gotten over it now (still a tiny bit annoyed though). I suppose if a fourth series gets commissioned, they would get another actor to play Robin. I am rather curious though to find out what's going to happen... And I hope Will comes back. I love him!! That was another thing I was upset about, even though I was happy for him and Djaq.

Zoyah - I agree that Eoghan is cute. I mean, I don't fancy him or anything (he's too young for me anyway), but he's cute in a friend/little brother kind of way.

Sammy - Sorry! I'll buy you a hat. :P

Grace x

#68 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:04 PM

^ Yeah same, I don't fancy him, and he is not too young for me, he is the same age, but he is just so sweet, you just want to give him a cuddle. And I bet you he is really lovely too.

#69 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

I watched the CIN clips on youtube. He got put on the stocks(I think they call it) again. How many times is it now? Poor guy :D I liked the ending when Uther threatened to 'chop our heads off'

That's what it's called!I couldn't remember the name, lol. It's about 5 times now, lol. I remember it was about 3 in a single episode. I love Uther. Mostly because Anthony Head was in Buffy. :D

Ha, lol. My friend's brother knows one of the guys in JLS. I'm not entirely sure which one though.

Alex - Merlin is awesomeness. Everytime Merlin gets put on the stocks, I crack up laughing. The only problem I have with it though, is that the same storyline seems to gets recycled over and over again. Some random weirdo comes into Camelot to cause trouble...Uther ever so kindly allows them to stay in the castle...and then they try and kill Arthur. But I suppose the random weirdos do vary slightly. I don't know a huge amount about the Robin Hood legend either, but I still can't believe what they did to Marian. That's not how the legend goes!! I remember being so mad about that after the finale. I've kind of gotten over it now (still a tiny bit annoyed though). I suppose if a fourth series gets commissioned, they would get another actor to play Robin. I am rather curious though to find out what's going to happen... And I hope Will comes back. I love him!! That was another thing I was upset about, even though I was happy for him and Djaq.

I agree with the same storyline thing. Though they do keep dropping hints from the legend, like with Mordred ana the Sword/Lake thing. I would have liked to see a Lady of the Lake, lol.
I loved Will and Djaq! They were my favourites. It won't be the same without them. It was so sad when Marian died.

Does anyone here watch Spooks?

Alex

#70 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:08 PM

I USED to watch Spooks but one series they aired it one Tuesday's and Tuesday's aren't a good day for me. Ever since then its I've missed it. I liked it though, you never know whose gonna die or live.

Gracey - I'm sorry. I don't get the hat comment. :wacko:

Alex - Oh. I'm still not over the killing Marian but she's in the next series so I'm ok. I really liked her and when Gisbourne stabbed her... man I was seeing red. So sad she died. :(

Zoyah - I don't think I'll ever understand why you think he's 'cute'. My sister compared him to a small Brad Pitt... but she's crazy most of the time.

#71 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

Sammy - You said if one more person calls Eoghan cute, you would pull your hair out...and I thought that you might need a hat if you do. Lol, I'm sorry. I make really really bad, lame jokes. :P And please don't call me Gracey, I hate being called that. :)

Alex - Oh my God. I just found out something on Wikipedia... You know Nimueh, that sorcerer who's played by Michelle Ryan? That's the Lady of the Lake! Apparently the Lady of the Lake also goes by the name Nimueh! :icon_eek: I don't know why, but I'm really surprised! Probably because in Avalon High, the Lady of the Lake (Ellie) isn't evil...

Grace x

#72 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:27 PM

Sammy - You said if one more person calls Eoghan cute, you would pull your hair out...and I thought that you might need a hat if you do. Lol, I'm sorry. I make really really bad, lame jokes. :P And please don't call me Gracey, I hate being called that. :)

Alex - Oh my God. I just found out something on Wikipedia... You know Nimueh, that sorcerer who's played by Michelle Ryan? That's the Lady of the Lake! Apparently the Lady of the Lake also goes by the name Nimueh! :icon_eek: I don't know why, but I'm really surprised! Probably because in Avalon High, the Lady of the Lake (Ellie) isn't evil...

Grace x

I have no idea where I got Grace_ _ :P from I really am scratching my chin on that one. And I'm sorry I didn't know.
It's kinda posh sounding though. "Gracey could you come down for dinner please, we have guests arriving in a minute" Damn I don't know where that came from. Sorry...again.
And I'm generally slow on jokes, they just don't seem to click. I probably should have read over my previous posts. *shakes head*. I still don't like Eoghan.

Avalon High lies! I also thought Lady of the Lake was good. Maybe she's good to Arthur, but not to Uther. He did kill all her friends after all. I'm really surprised by that.

#73 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

Ha ha, Sammy, a younger Brad Pitt? I am not quite sure, I am not really a fan of Brad Pitt and I don't think that he is cute really.

#74 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:06 PM

Sammy - there's a Gracey here, her username is peanut_butter. Maybe there? I love Spooks! It's on a Monday now. My mum says it was first on Sundays when it first aired and she watched it then, but she can't anymore. I think because it is so unpredictable, that's why it's so appealing and extremely addicting :D
I loved Marian, but I'm not entirely sure how she's going to appear in the next season if she's dead... man, I hope she isn't a ghost or something. That would really annoy me.

Grace - No way! Michelle Ryan is the Lady of the Lake? Okay, so now I'm confused, lol. I liked how in the last episode, we found out why Uther hates magic and Nimueh - it was a real twist. I love Avalon High. :D

#75 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

Sammy - Lol, don't worry. :) And I thought that dinner thing you said was funny. Slightly random though, lol.

Alex - I'm thinking that maybe there will be some kind of supernatural twist in the next series of Robin Hood. Maybe Marian will be resurrected? I'm not sure. But we'll find out soon. I can't believe that Merlin is nearly finished now; it feels like it's only just started. And I know, I was so surprised about Nimueh being the Lady of the Lake! I think I'll re-read Avalon High soon, I haven't read it in aaaaages. Oh, and random question (slightly OT) but have you got the Avalon High manga Volume 2? Because I thought it was coming out this summer in the UK, like in the US, but it never did!

Grace x

#76 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

Grace - maybe. I'm a little dubious about it, because Robin Hood isn't the sort of show to have supernatural twists. I think I'll be okay with Marian if she appears in a dream or something, I'm just not so keen on having her coming back to life, as much as I love her.
I only found out about the Lady of the Lake when you said, lol. I don't have Volume 1, lol. I've never seen it in the shops, but I read it standing in the bookstore when I was in Hong Kong, lol. I would have bought it, only it was too expensive. I get confused because there's never a set time limit after Meg Cabot books come out in the US to when they are released in the US. It annoys me

Alex

#77 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

Zoyah - I don't like Brad Pitt. He used to be ok but then he broke up with Jennifer Aniston and ever since then I've pretty much dissed him. Maybe that's why I find Eoghan so annoying?

Grace - That's me, random and slow. :P

Alex - It's been ages since I've seen Spooks. I think Mathew, the first main lead I liked with Adam I've watched some and missed most. He's dead now, right? I'm waiting for them to kill Henry/Harry, the old dude.

In Robin Hood I don't think I'd like it if she came back in dreams. I'd hate it even more if she came back from the dead. I'm hoping Marian and Gisbourne and even Robin are in cahoots with each other and Gisbournes under cover. Supernatural in Robin Hood would major suck for me. I'm glad Marian's coming back though. :)

Merlin's ending, this series? I felt like the storyline is just coming up. This is major suckage ;(

#78 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

Sammy - I never saw it with Matthew, but my mum liked him. I loved Adam! And yes, he's now dead. I was so mad at his death for ages afterwards. Harry is great! I loved Harry with Ruth.

I have no idea what to think of Robin Hood now that practically everyone good has left. I just hope it's okay and they compensate for it well.

I just found that Merlin only has 11 episodes which is sort of strange because Doctor Who and Robin Hood both have 13 per season. Merlin's great. The past 2 episodes they've really got into the legend a lot more. I've found out that the next episode is called Excalibur which was the name of Arthur's sword, and the trailer for it looks really good. I hope they make another season of Merlin.

Alex

#79 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:25 PM

^ Okay, forget that whole Excalibur episode thing, that was last week's. I get confused with which ones I've watched, lol :D

#80 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

^ That's odd. There are definately 13 episodes. Why did you think that there were only 11?

Grace x

#81 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:24 AM

^ Oh, right. I looked at IMDb, but they only show the episodes that have already been shown. That's probably the reason why, lol

#82 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

So we only have today's episide and then next weeks before the end of this series? Why is it so short.
Why can't we have 23/24 episodes like American's do.

#83 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

Alex - Oh right, lol. Sometimes IMDB can be quite unreliable.

Sammy - Read my previous post. There are definately 13 episodes, don't worry! :)

Grace x

#84 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

Gracey - it is sometimes. So that means we have 4 episodes left, right? It's gone by so quickly.

Anyone going to watch Survivors tomorrow? It looks quite good.

#85 Aeon

Aeon

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:30 AM

I know I'm biased because I don't like her her, but Diana was painful last night. Really, she was awful.
I'm starting to get bored of X Factor because of her and Eoghan...the only person I look forward to seeing is Alexandra. I think Diana is becoming like the McDonald Brothers of this year's X Factor; bloody annoying but everyone likes her.
Eoghan, Diana and even Ruth now seem to be the same every week...even JLS are getting very same-y.

#86 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:40 AM

I don't think that she was awful, I like Diana, I just don't think that she is the same Diana which I liked, she has changed, and her voice has become very twiny. And not everyone likes her my mum hates her too.

And I thought Eoghan was quite good last night, and the choir clapping bit made him sound really good.

And Ruth, I thought she was AMAZING! Best performance of the night, she blew me away, and I haven't felt like this about Ruth since she sang purple rain. I am worried for her though, because unless she performs like she did this week next week, she is going, because it is done on the public vote alone next week.

Alexandra was slightly dissapointing, I just didn't think she was as good as everyone said she was.

And what was the whole thing with Danni crying? I would have thought she was a lot stronger than that. It must have been PMS or something.

In the bottom 2 were JLS and Rachel, and it was obvious it was Rachel who would be leaving. And as much as I love JLS, Rachel sang sooo much better in the sing off, if she sang like that every week, I think there would have been no way she was in the bottom two, she was mind-blowing. And I really liked JLS' medley, it was really clever and original, but from those performances Rachel should have stayed. Although she would have gone next week if she did stay.

And next week Britney Spears (YAY!!) and Miley Cyrus (erm....) :P

#87 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:14 PM

I don't think that she was awful, I like Diana, I just don't think that she is the same Diana which I liked, she has changed, and her voice has become very twiny. And not everyone likes her my mum hates her too.

And I thought Eoghan was quite good last night, and the choir clapping bit made him sound really good.

And Ruth, I thought she was AMAZING! Best performance of the night, she blew me away, and I haven't felt like this about Ruth since she sang purple rain. I am worried for her though, because unless she performs like she did this week next week, she is going, because it is done on the public vote alone next week.

Alexandra was slightly dissapointing, I just didn't think she was as good as everyone said she was.

And what was the whole thing with Danni crying? I would have thought she was a lot stronger than that. It must have been PMS or something.

In the bottom 2 were JLS and Rachel, and it was obvious it was Rachel who would be leaving. And as much as I love JLS, Rachel sang sooo much better in the sing off, if she sang like that every week, I think there would have been no way she was in the bottom two, she was mind-blowing. And I really liked JLS' medley, it was really clever and original, but from those performances Rachel should have stayed. Although she would have gone next week if she did stay.

And next week Britney Spears (YAY!!) and Miley Cyrus (erm....) :P

I like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus but you know how they have a montage of the artists' career Miley Cyrus won't really have such a impressive one next to Britney Spears.

Clara

#88 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

Merlin - Chris from skins!?!? Now that makes a good episode. Don't want it to end. I never got into robin hood, and IN MY OPINION ONLY, they're gonna have to pull a lot of the bag if they want to beat Merlin.

Nikki

#89 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:36 PM

I get why people don't like Eoghan and Ruth but not liking Diana baffles me.

This week she really raised her voice, not twiny? at all. Alexandra good voice but I've heard her voice before. She's like Leona Lewis.

Are Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus appearing the same week?

Nikki - I don't know what you're talking about. "Merlin - Chris from skins!?!? Now that makes a good episode" This part baffled me.
Robin Hood was pretty awesome in its own right. I like that the BBC are making these programs based on Myths and Legends. xD

Grace - Got you. So how many episodes DO we have left? I think we have two. This weeks episode I'm sure was 10/13. It was good. I kinda wanted Arthur to find out though... oh well, one day. Next weeks looks awesome.

#90 NikkiJane

NikkiJane

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

Sammy - Have you seen Saturday's episode. I can't remember the actor's name but the lad who played Chris for the programme "Skins" was in it :)
Yeah me too - I liked R.H for a bit. Just kind got lost.

Nikki x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users