• Please log in to reply
2161 replies to this topic

#1 LitenFrida

LitenFrida

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:44 AM

Hey all! This is the seventh thread about television. This is the place where you can discuss shows you like, hate, miss etc. Remember to be nice and respectful, and when using the spoiler tag, please state what show you're writing about so that people know whether it's safe for them to read it or not.

#2 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

I didn't watch XFactor on Saturday, but I can't believe that Scott left! I love Scott.

I saw Spooks last night and it was so sad!
Spoiler

#3 kop

kop

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

Anyone know what happende on gossip girl and one tree hill last week and this week!

#4 jane is boss

jane is boss

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:04 PM

I am so sad The Ex List got canceled. I loved that show, and it only just started.

I swear... for the first time in 3 or 4 years, I actually tried watching a tv show regularly. And it gets canceled 4 episodes in.

(Every show I've ever watched has been canceled mid-season or on a cliff-hanger, by the way. Except Jeopardy.)

However, True Blood shows promise of sticking around. It had better. I'm loving that show, too... Bill is amazing.

#5 Clarity

Clarity

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

I was disappointed that The Ex List got canceled too. I was loving it, and I feel like it never really got a chance to take off.

#6 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

^^^ I was reading an article about True Blood earlier and it does look really good

#7 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:43 PM

I didn't watch XFactor on Saturday, but I can't believe that Scott left! I love Scott.

I didn't really love him, but he was ok, and quite sweet, bless. And I missed it too, I only saw the results show. I am going to watch the repeat on Friday, because apparently everyone was really good, and I want to see it for myself.

Zoyah :D

#8 PrincessMiffy

PrincessMiffy

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

I was watching it with my boyfriend who's really into the Xfactor...I haven't been watching it cos my mum hates that sort of thing and I don't have my own tv. (well I do, you just don't get signal down here without a Sky box)

He had been wanting the old guy to get voted off so when Scott got voted off he screamed right in my ear. I was like thanks dude.

I saw the Xfactor cover of mariah careys 'hero' yesterday I think, its really cool!!

-H.P

#9 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

^ I heard that the other week, and it does sound really good. What was it for anyway?

#10 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:59 AM

The song hero is for all the troops who went to war. I think that it is raising money for them. I am glad it is for a good cause. And it is going to be number one this week, I think that they have already sold enough copies.

And the good thing is, they all have a chance of being number one now, and they are using the popularity of X factor for a good cause.

#11 violagirl

violagirl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

Anyone watch the Ugly Betty episode last night?

If so,
Spoiler

#12 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:57 AM

oh my god, Austin has gone!! I can't believe it! I don't understand how he was in the bottom 2, everyone you spoke to said that they loved Austin, although his performance wasn't amazing on Saturday, he was still good!

#13 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:39 AM

oh my god, Austin has gone!! I can't believe it! I don't understand how he was in the bottom 2, everyone you spoke to said that they loved Austin, although his performance wasn't amazing on Saturday, he was still good!

I know I was gutted!He was way more consistant than Rachel!

Clara

#14 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:41 AM

I know, he was more consistant, Rachel only had one really good week. I was so upset, I was like noooooo! I want Austin to stay. Although he did keep his emotions under control, I was expecting him to cry loads, but he didn't.

Zoyah D:

#15 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

I can't believe Austin has gone! He was my favourite contestant! I thought that he would be in the final and possibly win! Rachel should have gone instead. She's only done one good performance so far, whereas Austin has been amazing every week. His performances were always the ones I looked forward to. :(

I was so surprised when Dermot announced that Daniel was through. When is he going to go??? He's a nice guy but...he's not going to win! He should have gone last week.

I really hate Louis. It's SO obvious that he is basing his decisions on wanting Simon to lose and not on the contestant's talent and potential. I mean, now they both have one contestant each left. He's such an idiot, I hope he gets fired again.

Does anyone else think that they should stop the judge's vote? In my opinion, it is really really unfair.

I hope this isn't the last we see of Austin.

Grace x

#16 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:38 AM

Though I feel so much better when I read his interview he seemed to be taking it well!

Clara

#17 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:18 AM

What is Daniel still doing there?! Yea he's a nice guy, but he shouldn't be taking Austin's place in the competion!!! And I definately think they should take away the judges vote. The judges, well Louis anyway, is just trying to get rid of any competion for JSL. I also read in Now (anyone else see it?) that he's formed a girlband outside of the show, and so he didn't care about any of his girlbands in X Factor.

#18 Aeon

Aeon

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:55 PM

I'm glad that Austin left, and he was one of my favourite contestants. He has the potential to succeed free of the competition, but I think that Rachel needs the competition to help her. That and Rachel is more entertaining that Austin.
I like Daniel, but I felt that he should have went instead of Austin. I don't know how Diana and Eoghan are still there. Diana's annoying hand thing annoys the hell out of me, I hate watching her perform, and her voice annoys me. Also Laura...I think she's a great singer but there's just something about her that I don't like...I don't know what it is :S.

Supernatural this week was AWESOME! Best Halloween episode ever. I'm loving the new characters this season :). First Castiel, now Uriel.
I'm looking forward to the seven-foot walking, talking teddy bear in next week's episode (and no, I'm not joking).

#19 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

I was so surprised when Dermot announced that Daniel was through. When is he going to go??? He's a nice guy but...he's not going to win! He should have gone last week.

I like him, and he is really nice, and so lovely, he said to Austin, "It should have been me going, you've got more talent." That is so lovely. And although I think that he should have gone, I think that the judges were really harsh on him, he sang quite good this weekend, it just wasn't acknowledged.

^ And I have never thought about Austin going like that, he is free to become successful in his own way now, without the competition, but I think that it will be harder for him to do it like that, because he might be seen as the X factor reject.

Also, I love Diana! I think that she is really cool, her hand movements annoy me a little bit, but other than that, I think that she is great, and I love the edge to her voice, it makes her individual. Also I know what you mean about Laura, she is an amazing singer, but there is something which doesn't make me love her. And she was wearing black AGAIN this weekend.

#20 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

I like him, and he is really nice, and so lovely, he said to Austin, "It should have been me going, you've got more talent." That is so lovely. And although I think that he should have gone, I think that the judges were really harsh on him, he sang quite good this weekend, it just wasn't acknowledged.

^ And I have never thought about Austin going like that, he is free to become successful in his own way now, without the competition, but I think that it will be harder for him to do it like that, because he might be seen as the X factor reject.

Also, I love Diana! I think that she is really cool, her hand movements annoy me a little bit, but other than that, I think that she is great, and I love the edge to her voice, it makes her individual. Also I know what you mean about Laura, she is an amazing singer, but there is something which doesn't make me love her. And she was wearing black AGAIN this weekend.

Yeah I know what you mean about Austin being a X Factor reject.I said to my mum that I would never go on the X Factor (if I was any good at singing) because you would just be a X Factor reject if you didn't and they never go far but then my mum pointed out Jennifer Hudson but I think that is a very rare case.

Laura she sounds the same every week (really good but still repetivite) Oh its Laura shes going to be amazing as ever!

Clara

p.s Diana to win!!

#21 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:34 PM

Well Britannia High last night was....

cheesy.

Even more so than the week before!

#22 Aeon

Aeon

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

Yeah I know what you mean about Austin being a X Factor reject.I said to my mum that I would never go on the X Factor (if I was any good at singing) because you would just be a X Factor reject if you didn't and they never go far but then my mum pointed out Jennifer Hudson but I think that is a very rare case.

Haha, I was just goimg to say that. But the difference between a 'reject' going far and a winner doing their thing is that the winner is usually a fad. In talent competitions the majority of viewers/voters are teenagers, often pre-teens with a crush on one of the contestants. They just want to see their crush in the show next week, they don't really care about buying their CDs, etc.
Leona Lewis was different. Teenaged girls liked her more than they liked to crush on Ray; she appealed to people of all ages so the older generation who would usually sit the finals out when their acts had been voted out by said teens voted for her, too. The danger with the 'cute' act is that mothers will also vote for them, then not care when they release music.
If someone has a good enough voice to survive after they have been kicked off a show like X Factor, then they will go far.
If you are a gimmick on the show (like the likes of Ray Quin, Steve Brookstein, etc.) then a gimmick is all you will be and the X Factor 'reject' label will bring you down if you let it. If you are good enough, you will break free of that stereotype.
The label of an X Factor winner is just as bad.

#23 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

Laura she sounds the same every week (really good but still repetivite) Oh its Laura shes going to be amazing as ever!

Yeah I think that is the problem with the X Factor and other talent shows, you live with the stigma of being voted off. And Jennifer Hudsen is the only really successful person who has been voted of a talent show. And there is Lemar aswell, who was more successful than the winner, but you can't really compare that to what Jennifer Hudson has done.

And you do think that when Laura performs, she is really talented, but she doesn't seem to stick in my mind for some reason.

^ And I agree with the whole cute thing, I don't think that Simon has a good chance of winning now, because Eoghan is just seen as cute, and mums will vote for him. I also think that he is really cute too, and I love him, but only because he seems really sweet.

#24 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

Laura always gets you know the obvious songs like Fallin and so does Alexandra.

Clara

#25 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

Yeah they do tend to get the obvious songs, and I think that Simon has commented upon that.

Shall I tell you what I think? I think that all three of the girls might be in the final, because I think at the moment, they are looking the strongest, the girl who I think is least likely to be in the final I think is Alexandra.

#26 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:58 AM

As long as Diana wins and Eughan gets thrown out I'm happy.

I'm waiting for Dancing on Ice to start this year. I love it when they fall.

Uriel is the guy from Prison Break right? And big teddy? That should be a good one. Only two more months to go and hopefully ITV2 should air it.

Sammy :P

#27 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:08 AM

Oh my god Laura went.Sure she got on my nerves with looking and sounding the same every bloomin week but I thought the judges loved her? Rachel is now getting on my nerves with her metioning her kids every 10 seconds.I think when you bring in your family life then you've really low because the competion isn't about your family its about your voice. Does anybody listen in The Chris Moyles Show? He's soo hijacked the vote by saying that everybody should vote for Daniel because hes just so pants! I really wanted someone to bring it up!

Clara

#28 eprw93

eprw93

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:29 AM

What are Rachel and Daniel still doing there!!!!

I know Laura wasn't the absolute best but she was better than those two!!!!!! Rachel was actually terrible last night she didn't hit any of the high notes!!

#29 Lorlei

Lorlei

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:40 PM

Yeah I think that is the problem with the X Factor and other talent shows, you live with the stigma of being voted off. And Jennifer Hudsen is the only really successful person who has been voted of a talent show. And there is Lemar aswell, who was more successful than the winner, but you can't really compare that to what Jennifer Hudson has done.

And you do think that when Laura performs, she is really talented, but she doesn't seem to stick in my mind for some reason.

^ And I agree with the whole cute thing, I don't think that Simon has a good chance of winning now, because Eoghan is just seen as cute, and mums will vote for him. I also think that he is really cute too, and I love him, but only because he seems really sweet.

What about Chris Daughtry? And Kellie Pickler?

:heartbeat: Ellie

#30 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:20 AM

I didn't like Laura and I hated Ruth.

Who has a better voice? Laura, hands down.

Why was she voted off?

X Factor isnt about the voice its about the judges getting one over on the other and wanting there own acts to win. Simon and Louie had a chance to get rid of the competition and they took it. It kinda peeves me off.

I'm glad Diana is still in, although she didn't sing. She has a GREAT voice but if she ever gets in the bottom two...well who knows.
I want Ruth, Eughan, and Daniel to leave. The rest don't bug me as much as them three do.

#31 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

Oh my god Laura went.Sure she got on my nerves with looking and sounding the same every bloomin week but I thought the judges loved her? Rachel is now getting on my nerves with her metioning her kids every 10 seconds.I think when you bring in your family life then you've really low because the competion isn't about your family its about your voice. Does anybody listen in The Chris Moyles Show? He's soo hijacked the vote by saying that everybody should vote for Daniel because hes just so pants! I really wanted someone to bring it up!

I know! I can't belive Laura went out. When it was the last three left when the results were being announced, I thought it would be Laura going through, and Daniel and Ruth in the bottom two. And I listened to Chris Moyles too, he did hijack the vote, although he made me laugh a lot.

And I didn't really like Laura, she had the best voice, but she wasn't my favourite, and I thought that they judges liked her too, I think that they were voting tactically, so that their own acts have more of a chance of succeeding. And was it just me, or did Laura look worse this week once she had "her style changed."

^ And Laura did have the better voice, it is just that Ruth had more passion, but I think that they were just trying to get out one of Cheryl's acts because she was the judge with the strongest acts and in the strongest position.

And I love Diana, and I am glad she is in, I think I want her to win, she is really individual.

Britney Spears is going to be on the X Factor soon, so they will probably have Britney Spears week. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Diana would be really good at singing toxic? I told my friends and they all just laughed at me, and told me no.

#32 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:30 PM

Oh and I also thought that it was really sad that when Simon said to Daniel that his performance wasn't bad, and it was ok, he got really happy. And I think that just shows how horrible the judges are to him, and a little tiny compliment, which is not even a proper compliment really, made him over the moon.

And sorry I have written so much about the X factor, lol :P

#33 Shot in Sarajevo

Shot in Sarajevo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:20 AM

Does anyone else watch Pushing Daisies?

#34 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

I know! I can't belive Laura went out. When it was the last three left when the results were being announced, I thought it would be Laura going through, and Daniel and Ruth in the bottom two. And I listened to Chris Moyles too, he did hijack the vote, although he made me laugh a lot.

And I didn't really like Laura, she had the best voice, but she wasn't my favourite, and I thought that they judges liked her too, I think that they were voting tactically, so that their own acts have more of a chance of succeeding. And was it just me, or did Laura look worse this week once she had "her style changed."

^ And Laura did have the better voice, it is just that Ruth had more passion, but I think that they were just trying to get out one of Cheryl's acts because she was the judge with the strongest acts and in the strongest position.

And I love Diana, and I am glad she is in, I think I want her to win, she is really individual.

Britney Spears is going to be on the X Factor soon, so they will probably have Britney Spears week. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Diana would be really good at singing toxic? I told my friends and they all just laughed at me, and told me no.

I know Laura looked preguaunt my dad walked in during the results show after they annouced the results of the votes and said "Whens she due?"

The stylist should seriously be sacked she/he is pants.

Clara

#35 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:26 PM

oh my god, I thought that too! That dress did not suit her, and the stylist should be sacked, she was meant to look even better this week, not worse! And she wore a dark colour, again. I wanted to see her in a bright colour like a red or something, but I guess we won't get that oppertunity now.

#36 crazy_bookworm

crazy_bookworm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

I can't believe that Laura went. I thought she would have been in the final, for sure. In my opinion, I thought Louis' reason for keeping Ruth in the competiton was unfair. Just because Laura is quiet, it doesn't mean that she hasn't got any 'fight' in her.

I think either Alexandra or Diana will win now. Personally, I think that Rachel should go next Saturday. It seems like she's mentioning her children every 10 seconds, and it's kind of getting old. I know her kids are obviously important to her, but come on. Sympathy vote!

Grace x

#37 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:38 PM

I do like Rachel, but I do agree that she was fishing for sympathy this week. And what was with the crying?

And I don't think that Louis's reason was a real reason, I just think that he was voting tactically. But apparently Laura is coming back... According to the sun she alledgedly said "It is ok, I am comng back"

I would post the link, but mylink thingy isn't working.

But I think that is a bit unfair. Because if Laura can come back, Austin should come back too!

#38 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:43 PM

^ Yay, I want Austin to come back! And Scott! I don't see how Austin was in teh bottom two because he was supposed to win. But it would be great if they came back.

#39 sammyz

sammyz

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,018 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

It'd be total shite if they brought people back. Laurs's got a good voice but once you've been voted off, you shouldn't be allowed to come back.
If they're not happy they should change the way people are voted off. Get rid of the Judges vote.

I'm not happy with Diana though... she was filmed 'shrieking' at the bonfire party. I thought she was ill?
They should make her do a Mariah Carey number...

#40 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

^ I think it would be really unfair if they brought people back, because then everyone would have to come back and then there would be no point to the show. I still love Austin though.

I think they should get rid of the judge's vote too and it should just be down to the viewers because the judges don't vote on who they think is a good singer, they just vote people off to spite their fellow judges.

#41 Stickit2-the-MAN

Stickit2-the-MAN

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:05 AM

^^^ I don't think they will because on American Idol they voted two of the best singers (one of them was Jennifer Hudson) and then they were like hold up we just lost to really good singers and so they brought in the judges vote.

Clara

#42 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

Well I have just read that it is definate that Laura is not coming back onto the show, people were blaming the voting process, but there was nothing wrong with the voting process, it is just that not enough people voted for her.

And I heard the Bonfire thing about Diana too, but apparently the Doctor diagnosed her the day after and told her if she sang it could cause permanant damage. And apparenlty her throat is still not back to its normal self, but she is insisiting on singing regardless on Saturday. But I don't think that she faked her illness so she wouldn't have to sing a Mariah Carey song, I think she was genuinlly ill, and I am glad she is coming back tomorrow.

#43 Aeon

Aeon

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:21 AM

^^^ I don't think they will because on American Idol they voted two of the best singers (one of them was Jennifer Hudson) and then they were like hold up we just lost to really good singers and so they brought in the judges vote.

Clara

I think that X Factor is a little different though because it's more about the rivalry of the judges than it is about the talent of the singers. Louis will do something just to piss someone off, if they've said/done something he doesn't like. He puts ats through in the auditions just because Simon doesn't like them. Then again, the public is full of girls who will vote for whoever they have a crush on/wish they were.

I thought that Laura had a good voice but the fuss being made over her is ridiculous. She's gone, she's not coming back. If there was problems with the voting the alright, but just because the person you voted for got kicked off is no reason to get angry. I didn't like her, and there seems to be a lot of people there who think the same. I trust Simon's judgement most of the time (at least, a lot more than I trust that of the other judges) and maybe he also saw something in Laura that he didn't like, too. She had no personality and a good voice alone isn't enough to get your name known, not these days. Every week watching her was like watching the week before. And I honestly think that Ruth has a better voice (and gets wrongly slated by the judges a lot of the time).

Now I just want Diana and Eoghan to go and I'll be happy whoever wins.

Also, Laura has been approached by a record company, so she'll get her record out. If she goes back on the show she won't be able to take whatever deal they give her.
Letting her back on the show would be unfair.

I do think that something is up with Diana, though. If she wins it will all have been a fix, because she probably would have been in the bottom two this week (but she's 'precious' Diana to all the judges, so they'd never kick her out). There's definitely something not right there.

#44 Funky_monkey

Funky_monkey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,254 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

^ oh my god, you have made so many good points!

And I do agree that I think that Simon's judgement is better than the rest of the other judges, and there was probably a good reason why he saved Ruth instead of Laura. And it is probably the whole personality thing, because even though Laura sang amazingly every week, she wasn't one of the performances which I would remember.

And letting her back on the show would be unfair, because you could say that Austin was a favourite, so he should be allowed back, and then people who were Scott supporters would say they wanted Scott back etc. And once they are gone, I think that should be it, unless there is a problem with the voting.

However, I don't agree that Diana should go, I love Diana!

#45 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

I was watching Children in Need earlier, and the Doctor Who Special/Preview thing. Is that guy really going to be the next doctor? I hope he isnt' because I really don't like him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users