• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#91 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 05:50 PM

Our tree is already overflowing with presents from our grandparents (yeah, my parents don't bother hiding them, they just bring home the presents, wrap them, and put them under the tree).

And yes, about 75% of the dozens of presents under our tree is from grandparents. They like to go a bit... overboard when it come to that.

-Anna

#92 Bella Catarina

Bella Catarina

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

We have to keep all the presents somewhere other than under the tree because our dog decided he wanted to eat them.

They would be massacred by now had we not moved them. xD

Kat

#93 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

My dog for some reason takes everything outside but presents. And that includes shoes, clothes (she ripped a hjoel in my favorite pajama pants that had mmy schools name all over them with bear paw prints, cause our mascot is the Bruin), toys, cans, my brothers cell phone, books, flowers, our Homer Simpson ornament that goes "Doh!" when you press it...

-Anna

#94 Lorlei

Lorlei

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

Haha, Kat, that is so funny! You must get great present if your dog wants them too!

I went Christmas shopping today! Woo-hoo! For myself! Haha. My mom brought me along because she didn't know what else to get me! I got this adorable Betsy Johnson necklace and matching earrings and 2 dresses and a shirt from Urban Outfitters. I'm excited! Christmas is almost HERE! Yay!

:heartbeat: Ellie

#95 MCFanofDolphins

MCFanofDolphins

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:06 PM

We don't have any presents under our tree, my mom tells all aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc not to get my sister and I any gifts...so no I can't secretly open any presents before Christmas :(
We just made cookies though, I think I ate more dough then cooked.
Luv,
Lizzie :mgbubblegum:

#96 Jesse'sBaby

Jesse'sBaby

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

My Christmas will be going back & forth between 2 towns. I'll be filming ALOT. I asked for a new Taylor Swift CD and the new Bon Jovi CD.
What did you guys asked for?

#97 OMGitsKG

OMGitsKG

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

There's only three more days until Christmas!
I can't believe it! Decemebr has FLOWN

#98 OMGitsKG

OMGitsKG

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

**Sorry, about that, I meant to put "December has FLOWN by." :]

#99 Lorlei

Lorlei

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:29 PM

^ I agree, it hardly feels like Christmas!

We don't have any presents under our tree, my mom tells all aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc not to get my sister and I any gifts...so no I can't secretly open any presents before Christmas :(
We just made cookies though, I think I ate more dough then cooked.
Luv,
Lizzie :mgbubblegum:

I'm about to go decorate cookies! Yum!

My Christmas will be going back & forth between 2 towns. I'll be filming ALOT. I asked for a new Taylor Swift CD and the new Bon Jovi CD.
What did you guys asked for?

I asked for the new Taylor Swift CD too! And the Britney Spears one. Plus a beret, a Juicy Couture necklace, a Betsey Johnson necklace, some books, and... I can't remember what else, haha.

:heartbeat: Ellie

#100 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

I asked for a laptop (like I have every year since the sixth grade, but nobody has even CONSIDERED getting me one), some new converse, a new bedspread, a new rug, a new lamp (my room needs some MAJOR readjustments), a new chair, and/or money.

Honestly, I would be fine with just the laptop, as I have been for years now, but I'm still not getting it, I'm sure.

-Anna

#101 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:07 AM

Wow, Christmas Eve is TOMORROW!

Eeek!

It was so funny - I went out the other day, with my best friend, my sister, and my best friend's mum. We went to this clothes store and were trying all this stuff on, and then my best friend said to me, 'Give me all the stuff you like.' So I did... and then her mum BOUGHT this gorgeous dress and T-shirt and then I stood in the line at the gift wrapping booth, waiting for my own presents to get wrapped up!

While we were doing that, my parents were Christmas shopping for me and my sister, even though they say they were 'just going for a walk' as 'they don't get our presents, Santa does'. Whatever.

I went Christmas shopping today... I hadn't done any, but now - phew! - it's all done! :)

I asked for TONNES this Christmas, but I only expect about eight, as usual, plus, probably some money from my lovely lovely Nanna.

Our Christmas days go like this:

Me and my little sister go into my parent's room at about 7.30

About a minute later we come out again, after our parents have said 'Just another half-hour...'

Eventually, we go into the lounge room and open half our presents

Then we have breakfast - it's always, always scrambled eggs

Then we open the other half

Then, me and my sister chill out while my parents spend the day cooking A LOT of vegetarian food...

Which we then gorge on for dinner

It's pretty much all the same, unless we have a really bad Christmas when all we do is argue, pretty much.

~ :spinstar: ~ Char ~ :spinstar: ~

#102 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:39 PM

We're having a very interesting Christmas on Thursday.

First, we wake up really early.

Then read the christmas story from the Bible.

Then we open presents.

Then we eat our traditional Christmas breakfast (my favorite! bagels with cucumbers, smoked salmon, cream cheese, and capers!)

And then, to put a twist on things, WE'RE GOING SKIING.

Then we come back around 2.

And hang out with our cousins who live blocks away from us.

-Anna

#103 steffykins xx3

steffykins xx3

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

^Sounds fun Anna :D

I celebrate Christmas twice.

I celebrate Christmas with my other side of the family, we have a tradition where we have a huge Christmas party at either my grandparent's house, my aunt's or my house. This year it is my aunt's turn, so most our family comes over there, on Christmas EVE. We eat and all the stuff, but at midnight we open all the presents. Theeeennnn we go home at around 2am, because we have other plans the next day. We go back home, sleep, and then we go celebrate it with my other grandparents and family.

I can't WAAAIT. I made gingerbread cookies yesterday :) They were yummy.

-Stef

#104 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:08 PM

Oh my God, it's Christmas Eve!!

Who else does the putting-out-snacks-for-Santa-and-his-reindeer-even-though-you-know-they-don't-exist thing? We do, it's such a cute tradition. And my best friend puts out chocolates. Or at least, she used to. It's a treat for your parents, right? And excuse to eat junk food!

#105 m0nkey_luvs

m0nkey_luvs

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:11 PM

Man, for us, it's still the day before Christmas Eve.

I'm so bored, sitting here, watching Drake and Josh.

-Anna

#106 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:00 PM

^^ Haha, the people in New Zealand get Christmas before England and America! I think. Maybe. Anyway, yay! It's Christmas tomorrow!

#107 OMGitsKG

OMGitsKG

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:06 PM

It's still the December 23 where I live, too.
Jeez. Time zones are crazy!
Christmas is almost here!!! AHHHH!!

Katie

#108 the_tall_girl

the_tall_girl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 12,332 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

I hate hate hate hate hate Christmas this year. Never particularly felt my heart swell for this oh-so-joyous time of year, but this year just tops it all. crap. I just want it to end already.

#109 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

^^ Why do you hate Christmas?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to hate it, but I'm just wondering why you... you know... hate it!

My Christmas has been one of the best EVER!

I got more than I usually do...

Mamma Mia! the movie
The Mamma Mia! soundtrack
27 Dresses (from my little sister)
Chocolate coated toffees (also from my sister)
Guylian chocolates
2 more CDs: NOW 28 (New Zealand), and Katy Perry: One of the Boys
6 books: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (yay, I got it!), New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (yay, another one!), Down the Rabbit Hole by Stephen King, Behind the Curtain by Stephen King, and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne (I'll, um, give the last three a try), and a new cookbook, which I will use tomorrow,
And the new clothes from my best friend which I already mentioned.
My best friend got me and my sister way too much this year, because on top of the clothes she got me a pack of Freddo chocolate bars in a packet in the shape of a Christmas stocking, and a 'Big Night in Family Fun Pack' board game set containing: the board game Are You Smarter Than a 10 year old?, a big bottle of Coke Zero, a packet of jelly snakes, and a packet of crisps/potato chips.

And I still have a present from my second best-friend to come! Yay!
And maybe one from a good friend of mine who bought me something last year. I don't know if I'll get anything this year, and if I don't, I don't mind.

How has Christmas gone so far for the rest of you guys? I know for some of you it's still only Christmas Eve, and all I have to say to that is... Ha! I got Christmas before yoouu!

#110 Clarity

Clarity

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

My family Christmas tree... :)

Posted Image

Merry Christmas everyone!

#111 OMGitsKG

OMGitsKG

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:53 AM

Oooh, pretty tree!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season! =D

And HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR!

Katie

#112 frederique

frederique

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:47 AM

Oke, I need urgent help.

Can someone tell me how the wetter usually is in Los Angeles in the month April.

My family is planning to go to there but we need to now if it is good wetter.

xOLIVIA :m:

#113 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

Poo chrismas is over i got so much stuff! but now its HAPPY hang on 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 HAPPY 2009 everyone!

Peace out

Xxx

:heartbeat: Pen :heartbeat:

#114 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

The next major holiday is 4th of July. But I don't celebrate. So who loves holloween??

Well, technically, my birthday is a small holiday, but I think I'm the only one celebrating each year...*waves little flag and blows tiny horn with a bored face* Yeah, my birthday is in 10 days....

Nat :neutral:

#115 Jesse Rox!!

Jesse Rox!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:15 AM

I kinda like halloween..

Summer holidays on.. we didn't go anywhere expect shopping *sigh*
One month till school.. dread it already!

Suze :m:

#116 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

Nat - my birthday's in 10 days too! Yours is two days before mine. Yes, angry moderator, birthdays do count as holidays... small ones, granted... but still holidays! Kinda. For the birthday person. Kinda. Ish xP

Happy Halloween, even if it is four and a bit months early... ;)

xox
char

#117 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

I kinda like halloween..

Summer holidays on.. we didn't go anywhere expect shopping *sigh*
One month till school.. dread it already!

Suze :m:

Really, school just got out yesterday....it doesn't start for me for a while......(End of July-beginning of August)

Nat - my birthday's in 10 days too! Yours is two days before mine. Yes, angry moderator, birthdays do count as holidays... small ones, granted... but still holidays! Kinda. For the birthday person. Kinda. Ish xP

Happy Halloween, even if it is four and a bit months early... ;)

xox
char

Wow, and they say birthdays all happen later in the year.....I've met about three people (including you) in the last month that have their birthdays around mine...
Well, holloween IS the next biggest holiday...that my family celebrates....Okay, that I celebrate. Holloween and Christmas are my two VERY favorite holidays. And Christmas is the only holiday my family really celebrates... <_< My mom doesn't see what I like in getting the crap scared out of me and dressing up as whatever I like.

What is everybody dressing as this year?
I'm definatly dressing as a Living Dead Doll. But which one I don't know....Maybe Blue, Squeak Variant, Tragedy or Morgana (if I can find a Morgana-esq outfit...)

Nat (only 8 more days till my birthday)

#118 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

Really, school just got out yesterday....it doesn't start for me for a while......(End of July-beginning of August)

Wow, and they say birthdays all happen later in the year.....I've met about three people (including you) in the last month that have their birthdays around mine...
Well, holloween IS the next biggest holiday...that my family celebrates....Okay, that I celebrate. Holloween and Christmas are my two VERY favorite holidays. And Christmas is the only holiday my family really celebrates... <_< My mom doesn't see what I like in getting the crap scared out of me and dressing up as whatever I like.

What is everybody dressing as this year?
I'm definatly dressing as a Living Dead Doll. But which one I don't know....Maybe Blue, Squeak Variant, Tragedy or Morgana (if I can find a Morgana-esq outfit...)

Nat (only 8 more days till my birthday)

Birthdays are supposed to all happen later in the year?... wtf?! Hopefully I'll go Trick-or-Treating on Halloween... Christmas is my favourite holiday, too! It's great how lots of people are part of the happiness, not just you. I like that. Ooh, your costume sounds so good!

xox
char

#119 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

Thanks....I'm thinking about doing Chloe.....but it would take me a long time to do...her dress is really simple, but the makeup...will be a different story. She's got these black and red eyes as this result because she was buried alive.
Well, I could always do Lottie. But she's too simple. Seriously, white satin dress, black mary-janes, black lipstick, short black hair, lace umbrella. Too simple. The detailing has to be really awesome.

My choices are:

-Chloe
-Blue
-Tragedy
-Morgana
-Lottie
-Sadie
-Variant Squeak
-Mildread
-Rain
-Isabel
-The Lost
-Dee K
-Cuddles

Most of the dolls have black hair, so I'm going to be dying it semi-permanant. (Garnier 100% in intense black, most likely.)
I can't wait to get started on my costume. I'm taking this to the Fashion and Beauty thread because it's more about the costume.
But Holloween rocks!
Nat (only 6 more days 'till my b-day! WHOOHOO!)

#120 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:55 AM

^ Oh my gosh, Nat, that sounds super fun. Good luck! (Only a week until my birthday too!)

xox
char

#121 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:47 AM

And you know what? The winner gets a Res. doll! So I'll be working really hard in hopes of getting Bride of Valentine (she looks like Bride of Frankenstein!) (I hope they don't force Ezekiel on me - you know, if I am one of the four winners. He's the only doll from the new Res. Series that I hate!)

Nat :)

#122 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:01 AM

And you know what? The winner gets a Res. doll! So I'll be working really hard in hopes of getting Bride of Valentine (she looks like Bride of Frankenstein!) (I hope they don't force Ezekiel on me - you know, if I am one of the four winners. He's the only doll from the new Res. Series that I hate!)

Well, lots and lots of good luck, Nat! I can't wait 'til my birthday! Six days left! Yay!!

xox
char

#123 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Happy belated 4th of July!

So, on to Holloween. What's everyone dressing as? And what are you guys doing this year?

#124 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

Happy belated 4th of July!

So, on to Holloween. What's everyone dressing as? And what are you guys doing this year?

I have no idea what I'm dressing as (: Your outfit sounds FANTASTIC :D I won't do anything than go trick-or-treating, because I don't care that it's a 'kid's' thing - it's fun!

xox
char

#125 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:00 AM

I still don't know what I'll be dressing as.

What do you think in the category of Living Dead Dolls?

Nat ???

#126 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:30 AM

I still don't know what I'll be dressing as.

What do you think in the category of Living Dead Dolls?

Nat ???

Post up your options and their pictures/links to their pictures, and I'll see what I think!

xox
char

#127 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:02 AM

I want it to be cool and creative but not too hard to do.
My choices are:

-Chloe
-Sybil
-Isabel
-Cuddles
-Blue
-Morgana
-Tragedy
-Dee K.
-Inferno
-The Lost
-Lottie
-Mildread
-Variant Squeak

I'm already thinking about dying my hair Intense Black semi-permanantly, and growing it out past my shoulders. But I will probably get a wig if it's a diferent color. So, who should I go with?

I'll post pictures soon, I promise :)

#128 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

I want it to be cool and creative but not too hard to do.
My choices are:

-Chloe
-Sybil
-Isabel
-Cuddles
-Blue
-Morgana
-Tragedy
-Dee K.
-Inferno
-The Lost
-Lottie
-Mildread
-Variant Squeak

I'm already thinking about dying my hair Intense Black semi-permanantly, and growing it out past my shoulders. But I will probably get a wig if it's a diferent color. So, who should I go with?

I'll post pictures soon, I promise :)

#129 CharliePantsxxx

CharliePantsxxx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,730 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

I shall tell you once I see the pictures :) You'll look great!

xox
char

#130 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

Me too. Gimme piccys!

XPenny PringleX

#131 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:34 AM

In this image we have Blue and Toxic Molly as well as the rest of Series 9. Blue is the teen punk-girl in the dark plaid pajamas and the black tank top. And Molly's the one in the gasmask:
Posted Image
If that didn't work, then click here.

Sybil (I was thinking about doing Fashion Victim Sybil, but I can't find the pic. Just go to the LDD website):
Posted Image

Isabel (this is a picture of the prototype Isabel. The real one doesn't have black lipstick and has skull buttons on her dress. I'll either do her or her variant, which has orange hair, and an orange and black dress):
Posted Image

Dee K:
Posted Image

Morgana (I like her, but she's gonna be tricky):
Posted Image

Tragedy (again, I like her a lot. But again, pretty tricky):
Posted Image

I also really love Killbaby. She's the skeleton girl with the long black hair, bright green eyes, and the black mini dress:
Posted Image
Click here if it doesn't work.

I hope they worked *crosses fingers*

#132 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:35 AM

In this image we have Blue and Toxic Molly as well as the rest of Series 9. Blue is the teen punk-girl in the dark plaid pajamas and the black tank top. And Molly's the one in the gasmask:
Posted Image
If that didn't work, then click here.

Sybil (I was thinking about doing Fashion Victim Sybil, but I can't find the pic. Just go to the LDD website):
Posted Image

Isabel (this is a picture of the prototype Isabel. The real one doesn't have black lipstick and has skull buttons on her dress. I'll either do her or her variant, which has orange hair, and an orange and black dress):
Posted Image

Dee K:
Posted Image

Morgana (I like her, but she's gonna be tricky):
Posted Image

Tragedy (again, I like her a lot. But again, pretty tricky):
Posted Image

I also really love Killbaby. She's the skeleton girl with the long black hair, bright green eyes, and the black mini dress:
Posted Image
Click here if it doesn't work.

I hope they worked *crosses fingers*

#133 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:37 AM

Sorry :(

Here's Isabel:

Posted Image

I hope that worked^^^^

#134 IluvWill22

IluvWill22

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:33 AM

Anyone?

Nat :(

#135 XxjonasbroashleymileyfanXx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:42 AM

I'm here Natty! oh my god I love the LDD dolls my fave is Blue she is my fave! I think you should Dress up as blue Ok, ok not just because she is my favourite LDD but I think it would be quite simple to do the outfit and would look creepy. Ok so I also like blue because I love the colour blue. But I seriously think blue would be great. What colour hair do you have? Black? If so GREAT but if not its easy to get a black wig. And the other clothes would be easy to fid as well. So my votes BLUE!

XPenny PringleX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users