• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 admin-lauren

admin-lauren

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:17 AM

Ask Meg your questions about The Princess Diaries Series here.

#2 Will_Wagner_luvr

Will_Wagner_luvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

When do you think that you might update Mia's Blog? I love reading the updates, but the last post was in July of 2010, and it is March. Should we expect an update anytime soon?

#3 Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hey Meg,

I just reread the first PD book, specifically the part where Grandmere dismisses Princess Diana as a "twink." What did she mean by "twink"? Could you tell me what that means, because I'm afraid I don't know. Thanks!

Edited by Spartan Girl, 03 May 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#4 PrincessM*PrinceM

PrincessM*PrinceM

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:48 PM

Hey Meg,
I'm a HUGE princess diaries fan and i wanted to know if you are ever going to make another
Princess Diary book? If not, I'm still cool with that. I was just wondering if you are.

#5 bookworm_101

bookworm_101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hey Meg,
I was just wondering in which book did Mia makes a comment on how it was so unromantic on how the way that Mr.G proposed to Mia's mom.Well, thats where Mia's mom told Mr.G that she was pregnant and he said something and she said "marry me", and he said "ok." I was just wondering which book does Mia mention that in?

#6 maggie_mia

maggie_mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

:icon_redface: Hey Meg i just finish reading ten out of ten (fore ever princess) i just want to know if u like to plan on a new book I know it's totally finished and everything is alright but i just don't want it to finish because i like it so much and it's cool :heartbeat: :blush: :(

#7 maggie_mia

maggie_mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:12 AM

Hey Meg,
I was just wondering in which book did Mia makes a comment on how it was so unromantic on how the way that Mr.G proposed to Mia's mom.Well, thats where Mia's mom told Mr.G that she was pregnant and he said something and she said "marry me", and he said "ok." I was just wondering which book does Mia mention that in?

Hey i think it was princess in pink when Mia really likes to go to the prom with Micheal. I guess where Shameeka told her why don't u ask Micheal.

#8 bookworm_101

bookworm_101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

Hey i think it was princess in pink when Mia really likes to go to the prom with Micheal. I guess where Shameeka told her why don't u ask Micheal.

I got Princess in Pink and found that scene! :) Thank you so much for your help!Really apreciate it! :D

#9 mopmare

mopmare

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Would you ever include a everyday situation in Mia Thermopolis' life?

like drugs or starting a family

#10 Genevieve

Genevieve

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

Which actress or singer Mia looks like in Princess Diaries 10? I imagined her hair like the pixie lott - long, but wanted to hear from you.
I loved Princess diaries, so continue please :hyper:

#11 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

Would you ever include a everyday situation in Mia Thermopolis' life?

like drugs or starting a family

Hi! I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about Mia Thermopolis doing drugs. And that should not fall into the category of an "every day situation"! Going to the grocery store is an "every day situation."

But starting a family is a possibility. Who knows, maybe Mia will keep up with her diaries when she graduates from college and we'll find out about that.

But not if she starts doing drugs!

#12 mopmare

mopmare

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:22 AM

Hi! I'm pretty sure no one wants to read about Mia Thermopolis doing drugs. And that should not fall into the category of an "every day situation"! Going to the grocery store is an "every day situation."

But starting a family is a possibility. Who knows, maybe Mia will keep up with her diaries when she graduates from college and we'll find out about that.

But not if she starts doing drugs!

Okay. If I alarmed you I am sincerely sorry.
:icon_mecry2:

Edited by mopmare, 08 August 2011 - 06:23 AM.

#13 PrincessM*PrinceM

PrincessM*PrinceM

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hi, Meg! :mgwave:
I was wondering if Mia's Blog is going to get updated soon, because I really REALLY
REALLY want to know if Michael and Mia get married!!
[/size] :icon_lol:[/size][/size]

Edited by PrincessM*PrinceM, 10 August 2011 - 08:00 PM.

#14 Ohliveeah

Ohliveeah

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:00 PM

Hi Meg!

I was wondering how you managed to change the level of maturity with which Mia wrote throughout the series? Personally, I noticed a huge difference from the first book to the tenth, and I was wondering if you did that consciously or actually thought about it as you wrote?

~ Olivia

#15 TheRomanceBookie

TheRomanceBookie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hi Meg!

I was wondering how you managed to change the level of maturity with which Mia wrote throughout the series? Personally, I noticed a huge difference from the first book to the tenth, and I was wondering if you did that consciously or actually thought about it as you wrote?

~ Olivia

Oooh love that question! Can't wait to hear the answer to this one! :)

#16 AlmostAlice

AlmostAlice

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Hey Meg! Remember in Mia's last blog entry (A Royal Wedding!) she says that Queen Elizabeth keeps Mars bars in her purse. She also says that that idea is genius and she will do the same. I thought this was funny, because Mia being a vegetarian and donating cash to Greenpeace and all, you would think she would know about Mar's animal experiments. Go to MarsCandyKills.com to learn more. THANKS FOR READING! :)

#17 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

Just finished reading all the PD books for the millionth time. It's easy to say I am officially in love with Michael Moscovitz again!

#18 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

Thanks! Like all of us, Mia grew up from aged 14 to aged 18! It wouldn't have been a very good series (and Mia wouldn't have been very interesting) if she'd stayed exactly the same the whole time. She is basically the same person that she was at age 14 (honest, nice, funny) but she has learned a lot (and so have her friends), so that meant in many other ways, she changed. She grew more tolerant of those who are less fortunate (like her grandmother and Lana, who are not really mean, but misunderstood), but she also learned to stick up for herself when it counted, and not put up with other people's nonsense. That made other people--including herself--respect her more.

And I did base what happened to her in her personal, non-princess life on what I wrote in my diaries ages 14-18. So, that could also be part of it!

Love,

Meg

#19 TheRomanceBookie

TheRomanceBookie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Thanks! Like all of us, Mia grew up from aged 14 to aged 18! It wouldn't have been a very good series (and Mia wouldn't have been very interesting) if she'd stayed exactly the same the whole time. She is basically the same person that she was at age 14 (honest, nice, funny) but she has learned a lot (and so have her friends), so that meant in many other ways, she changed. She grew more tolerant of those who are less fortunate (like her grandmother and Lana, who are not really mean, but misunderstood), but she also learned to stick up for herself when it counted, and not put up with other people's nonsense. That made other people--including herself--respect her more.

And I did base what happened to her in her personal, non-princess life on what I wrote in my diaries ages 14-18. So, that could also be part of it!

Love,

Meg

That's really cool! I really hope to hear from Mia soon again! ;)

#20 mopmare

mopmare

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

Would you ever concider Mia&Michael (as a couple) and J.P meeting each other some time?

Have you ever thought about if/when Mia has kids what they'd be called?

Maybe you could write about Mia's point of view on Genovia..

#21 Tillysnow1

Tillysnow1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

I would love it if you kept writing about mia through college and have her marry michael!!

#22 t!na

t!na

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

I was so mad when I found out Genovia's not an actual country.
And confused. I was sitting there in class talking about it with my friend. She's like ..."huh, you do know Genovia's not an actual country..." & I'm like, "Wait, it totally is." and then we had this big discussion and I eventually had to pull out my iPhone. Then I was so shocked for like, the rest of the day.
Seriously. My life turned upside down that day.

#23 ElaineT

ElaineT

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new to this but I'm a HUGE fan of the princess diaries! I only have like 10 pages left of the last book but I'm reading it so slowly because I never want to finish the book!!! I would love if Meg wrote another Princess Diaries about her life in college and stuff :icon_flower: :heartbeat: Princess Diaries Forever :heartbeat: xxx

Edited by ElaineT, 12 November 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#24 direwolf

direwolf

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:16 AM

Hello Meg.
I'm wondering if the other book of PD not 1-10 can be Available in israeli shops.
thanks miki

#25 Cornmeal14

Cornmeal14

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

When you said this was the end, did you mean for the whole series? Cause I would like to read about Mia and Michael's marriage! :heartbeat: :love7:

#26 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

^^^^There is a small chance that Meg will continue the series but it won't be for a long while.

#27 madvibez26

madvibez26

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:23 AM

Hi Meg :mgwave: ,
There's rumour around that you'll be writing a spinoff to the Princess Diaries.I'd really like to know. Are you? (not that i mind because i TOTALLY LOVE the books. Thanks For the Princess Diaries :eusa_clap:

#28 AlmostAlice

AlmostAlice

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

Hey Meg,

Hi! Mia mentions this is in the 5th book, Princess in Pink. She then makes a comment about how she can't just say to Michael, "Are we going to the prom or what? Because i need to buy a dress".

#29 PrincessM*PrinceM

PrincessM*PrinceM

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

Hey Meg,
I was wondering if Michael and Mia were going to get married because before in Mia's blogs she hinted about that stuff.
And i was also wondering if you were going to write another Princess Diaries book?

Lots of Love,
A Big Princess Diaries Fan

#30 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hey Meg,
I was wondering if Michael and Mia were going to get married because before in Mia's blogs she hinted about that stuff.
And i was also wondering if you were going to write another Princess Diaries book?

Lots of Love,
A Big Princess Diaries Fan

If you mean will there be a book about it, I hope so! We'll just have to wait and see. But so far Mia hasn't mentioned anything about it to me. I'm just her royal biographer, as you know. I have no control over her life and whether or not she let's me see her diaries. Hopefully she'll have something to show me soon!

Meg

#31 PrincessM*PrinceM

PrincessM*PrinceM

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

If you mean will there be a book about it, I hope so! We'll just have to wait and see. But so far Mia hasn't mentioned anything about it to me. I'm just her royal biographer, as you know. I have no control over her life and whether or not she let's me see her diaries. Hopefully she'll have something to show me soon!

Meg

Thanks a lot :)
And i love your books, by the way.

#32 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

Anyone can answer me this question, but what does HRH in the PD series. I used to know it, but know I'm really clueless.

#33 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:39 PM

Anyone can answer me this question, but what does HRH in the PD series. I used to know it, but know I'm really clueless.

Her royal highness.

#34 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:10 AM

Her royal highness.

Thank you so much!!! Now I will try not to forget it. Of I do, I will come back here. Thank you again!!!!

#35 genghas

genghas

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

:icon_redface: Hey Meg i just finish reading ten out of ten (fore ever princess) i just want to know if u like to plan on a new book I know it's totally finished and everything is alright but i just don't want it to finish because i like it so much and it's cool :heartbeat: :blush: :(

I was wondering the same thing because, not that it was a bad ending, i just want to know what happens to michael and mia because lily made a suggestive comment during graduation that makes me wonder what will happen?

#36 genghas

genghas

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

oh my god PLEASE DOOOOOO!!!! You would absolutely make me (and many others) the happiest person on earth!! I miss Mia sooooo much! She helped me get through high school! Now let her help me get through college! :) Love you Meg!!

I AGREE, I fell in love with Mia in middle school, and she kept me out of trouble, and now i dont know what to do without her!

#37 genghas

genghas

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

I think it was assuming that you, the reader, was maturing with the books, so the level of maturity increased too. That's just my view, i'm not meg after all :)

#38 Tinytopia

Tinytopia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

Meg

I really love your work and would love to read more books n mia's life! Love u tons!

#39 Sapphireshell19

Sapphireshell19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Hi Meg.
Um, I'm kinda embarrassed to ask this because I know that you don't read fanfiction that is about your work, but I was just wondering, on the off, off chance that you ever read one of my Princess Diaries fanfics, particularly the ones about and from Michael POV, if I wrote him in anyway how you imagine him.
lol, I don't know, I'm just curious and actually you don't have to answer this because it's really is a very silly question. It's just that writing from Michael's pov has really inspired me to write my own stuff. Writing stuff for him, writing for him was like this sort of breath of fresh air that I've never experience when I tried writing fanfiction for anything else. I could just escape into his world and it was wonderful and its a feeling that I'm starting to gain from writing my own short stories. So while I know that is very unlikely that you'll ever read my Michael POVs, I just want to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to discover this wonderful feeling that writing gives you.
So yeah, thank you, thank so much.
Shelle

#40 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hi Meg.
Um, I'm kinda embarrassed to ask this because I know that you don't read fanfiction that is about your work, but I was just wondering, on the off, off chance that you ever read one of my Princess Diaries fanfics, particularly the ones about and from Michael POV, if I wrote him in anyway how you imagine him.
lol, I don't know, I'm just curious and actually you don't have to answer this because it's really is a very silly question. It's just that writing from Michael's pov has really inspired me to write my own stuff. Writing stuff for him, writing for him was like this sort of breath of fresh air that I've never experience when I tried writing fanfiction for anything else. I could just escape into his world and it was wonderful and its a feeling that I'm starting to gain from writing my own short stories. So while I know that is very unlikely that you'll ever read my Michael POVs, I just want to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to discover this wonderful feeling that writing gives you.
So yeah, thank you, thank so much.
Shelle

Hi, Shelle! I'm glad if anything I've written has inspired someone to write more! Though it's true I don't read fanfics of my own work (it makes me feel a bit weird), I'm always happy to hear that my characters have helped people in some way. So thanks for letting me know!

Meg

#41 Emzie

Emzie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Ask Meg your questions about The Princess Diaries Series here.

Did you enjoy wrigting the Princess Diaries :icon_flower: :heartbeat:

#42 mirkats313

mirkats313

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Hi Meg!

I was just rereading Mia's blog and in it she says, "For Christmas all I want is A NEW DIARY WITH A LOCK ON IT" and " Oh, wait, he would because I just wrote it. STUPID INTERNET. This is why I need to go back to keeping diaries which are PRIVATE." I know you've stated multiple times that you are done with the series for now, but I was wondering if the "for now" period has ended and you're thinking about writing another Princess Diaries book??

Sincerely,
I've spent every waking moment this break rereading your series for the 7th time. <3

#43 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Hi Meg!

I was just rereading Mia's blog and in it she says, "For Christmas all I want is A NEW DIARY WITH A LOCK ON IT" and " Oh, wait, he would because I just wrote it. STUPID INTERNET. This is why I need to go back to keeping diaries which are PRIVATE." I know you've stated multiple times that you are done with the series for now, but I was wondering if the "for now" period has ended and you're thinking about writing another Princess Diaries book??

Sincerely,
I've spent every waking moment this break rereading your series for the 7th time. <3

Stay glued to Meg's blog and her posts on social media networks. She gives hints there as to what she's up to in writing. To the best of my knowledge though, Princess Diaries is still shelved.

#44 jess2708

jess2708

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

hii meg
i am your really big fan!!! and i keep reading your books all the time..(even between my exams hehe). I wanted toy ask you that you have written so many novels. So who is your favorite character from all of them??????
plzzz plzzz reply!!!
thank you!!!!!!!!

p.s.i have a crush on michael moscovitz

Edited by jess2708, 09 February 2013 - 03:26 AM.

#45 love-michael&mia

love-michael&mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

Dear Meg,
Do you know when Mia is going to post more on her blog?
And how is Michael? can you give me some information? :icon_flower:
Anyway, I really thank you for writing such an amazing books, that really affecting many people, and I really really hope you will write another book!!!!!!!!! (11)
It's amazing that even though the books were written so long ago, they still affect so much on so many people. :eusa_clap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users