Photo

Ask Meg About Princess Diaries X: Forever Princess!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

Welcome To Ask Meg about Forever Princess!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the Princess Diaries forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar: Is Forever Princess the last book?
Yes it is.

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 Misty Punk

Misty Punk

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Hi, so this is more of a questin for all the books in general, but I didn't see a category for them, so I figured safest bet would be the last one! :)

So where I am the books have different names to the ones I have seen being used on this website.
Mine are like Princess Diaries Take Two, and Sevens Heaven, and To The Nines, ya know?
Also where I am they never sold the and half books?

So now I am wondering were maybe the And A Half books included in the ones I read?

Also can someone match up the names for me? Like I know Forever Princess is the Ten one, but can someone like give me a list of them together, ya know? Like a comparison?

Thank you so much :)

~Misty Punk! xxxxx

#3 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

* The Princess Diaries, Volume I / The Princess Diaries

* Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight / The Princess Diaries: Take Two

* Volume III: Princess in Love / The Princess Diaries: Third Time Lucky

* Volume IV: Princess in Waiting / The Princess Diaries: Mia Goes Fourth

o Volume IV and 1/2: Project Princess

* Volume V: Princess in Pink / The Princess Diaries: Give Me Five

* Volume VI: Princess in Training / The Princess Diaries: Sixsational

o Volume VI and 1/2: The Princess Present

* Volume VII: Party Princess / The Princess Diaries: Seventh Heaven

o Volume VII and 1/2: Sweet Sixteen Princess

o Volume VII and 3/4: Valentine Princess

* Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink / The Princess Diaries: After Eight

* Volume IX: Princess Mia / The Princess Diaries: To The Nines

* Volume X: Forever Princess / The Princess Diaries: Ten Out Of Ten

The half books aren't sold anywhere other than America (I believe) they aren't really intricate to the plot, just fun side stories. If you would like to read them, I believe you can order them on electronic books like the Kindle or the Nook, or you can order them from America and have them shipped to your country.

#4 Misty Punk

Misty Punk

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:12 PM

Thank you very much :)
Good to get that clear ^_^

~Misty Punk! xxxx

#5 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

The half books aren't sold anywhere other than America (I believe) they aren't really intricate to the plot, just fun side stories. If you would like to read them, I believe you can order them on electronic books like the Kindle or the Nook, or you can order them from America and have them shipped to your country.

This information isn't entirely correct. The half books are available in most countries that publish the books, just under different titles. France, for instance, has just published all the half editions in a single bound copy. And in the UK, you can find the half editions as part of year books or simply with different titles. This one, for instance, contains a story never released in the US:
Posted Image

Then there's this one:
Posted Image]

And this:
Posted Image

All can be found here:
http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_sim_b_4

#6 Mia_Rox

Mia_Rox

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

Oooo!! I love them! they are so cool! I wish i had them, but i didn't even know they existed! did you write the stories that were never released in the US, Meg?

:heartbeat: Janine

#7 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:53 AM

Oooo!! I love them! they are so cool! I wish i had them, but i didn't even know they existed! did you write the stories that were never released in the US, Meg?

I am pretty sure she did, it was just released in the UK...I don't think anyone else could right them legally. Haha.

#8 Mia_Rox

Mia_Rox

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:39 PM

I wish I lived in the UK... :icon_mecry2: The books look really good! :icon_study:

#9 fat_louie_is_my_hero

fat_louie_is_my_hero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:02 PM

okay i was woundering if you could clear my confusion:

In one of the first PD books mia said that she wanted for lilly to come but grandmere said no.
But, then when Lilly made the commercial in support of mia's dad she used the pictures she had taken of Genovia when she went there.

now that you understand could ypu clarify? Am i right? Am I stupid for misinterperateing?

:cat:

#10 fat_louie_is_my_hero

fat_louie_is_my_hero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

^^^^
i ment when mia asked if lilly could go to genovia with them Grandmere said no. sorry if that confused you.

#11 Michael lover22

Michael lover22

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:28 PM

okay i was woundering if you could clear my confusion:

In one of the first PD books mia said that she wanted for lilly to come but grandmere said no.
But, then when Lilly made the commercial in support of mia's dad she used the pictures she had taken of Genovia when she went there.

now that you understand could ypu clarify? Am i right? Am I stupid for misinterperateing?

In one of the half books Lilly and Michael go to Genovia. I believe that one is called Holiday Princess? Possibly...

#12 Mia_Rox

Mia_Rox

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

In one of the half books Lilly and Michael go to Genovia. I believe that one is called Holiday Princess? Possibly...

no, it was called Princess Present

#13 JEM90210

JEM90210

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 11:36 AM

:m: :m: :m:
WHAT IS THE NEXT PRINCESS DIARIES BOOK AFTER FOREVER PRINCESS???

JEN E. MCCARTHY

#14 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

:m: :m: :m:
WHAT IS THE NEXT PRINCESS DIARIES BOOK AFTER FOREVER PRINCESS???

JEN E. MCCARTHY

None! Sorry, Jen. E! Forever Princess was the final book in the series...for now!

Love,

Meg

#15 lia.bennet

lia.bennet

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hi, Meg!!!! I'm from Brazil (I went to the Book fair in Rio to see you!!) and I have just finished reading Forever Princess and it's so sad that it's the last one (so far, I hope), I've been reading it since 2003... =( =(
Well, my questions are: What happened to J.P.?? Is he still trying to be famous?? Has he gone to Hollywood??

Kisses from Brazil!

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad English :a_smil08:

Edited by lia.bennet, 09 February 2010 - 11:39 AM.

#16 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:52 AM

Hi, Meg!!!! I'm from Brazil (I went to the Book fair in Rio to see you!!) and I have just finished reading Forever Princess and it's so sad that it's the last one (so far, I hope), I've been reading it since 2003... =( =(
Well, my questions are: What happened to J.P.?? Is he still trying to be famous?? Has he gone to Hollywood??

Kisses from Brazil!

P.S. I'm sorry for my bad English :a_smil08:

Oh JP! Well, I'm sorry, I can't tell you for sure. That will have to wait for the sequel (if there ever is one). But yes, I would say he probably IS living in LA, and driving a very fancy car.

Love,
Meg

#17 lprospe2

lprospe2

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hello Meg!

I just finished reading all of the Princess Diaries books- they were great! Thanks so much for persevering and getting them all published. I have one question that's been nagging me ever since I finished the books:

Why does Michael, when Mia and him are e-mailing back and forth in Princess Forever, never want to talk about the CardioArm? She asks him several times how the project is doing, but he pointedly ignores them.

Thanks so much!

#18 JEM90210

JEM90210

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:54 AM

--Bookie[/center][/size][/color]
[/quote]is there any adult novels about princess Mia?

Edited by JEM90210, 10 October 2010 - 11:55 AM.

#19 wendahh324

wendahh324

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:33 PM

I was just reading Princess Mia again and realized that Mia mentions in this one that JP seems perfect on paper but she's not sure if what's perfect on paper is perfect for her. Why then, in Forever Princess, does she not understand the analogy involving Sugar being perfect on paper right away? She had made the same observation herself already.
Thanks!

#20 Genevieve

Genevieve

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

Meg, I know you said I would not continue the diary of the princess, but that is the book that made me love reading and it is very hard for me to know it's over. I wonder if you do not have as a guide book, like a princess lessons, telling the wedding of Mia and Michael and his sons finally. I send a kiss to all personnel here in Brazil.
:icon_study:

#21 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

Meg, I know you said I would not continue the diary of the princess, but that is the book that made me love reading and it is very hard for me to know it's over. I wonder if you do not have as a guide book, like a princess lessons, telling the wedding of Mia and Michael and his sons finally. I send a kiss to all personnel here in Brazil.
:icon_study:

Aw, that's so sweet, obrigada! Maybe I will someday!

Love,
Meg
:heartbeat:

#22 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:04 AM

I was just reading Princess Mia again and realized that Mia mentions in this one that JP seems perfect on paper but she's not sure if what's perfect on paper is perfect for her. Why then, in Forever Princess, does she not understand the analogy involving Sugar being perfect on paper right away? She had made the same observation herself already.
Thanks!

Because Princess Mia took place two year earlier and who goes back and reads her old diaries? No one.

#23 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:32 AM

Okay! I'm a huge MIA and MICHAEL fan. I just wanted to know A: why did you make Mia's arch enemy a bff in the last two books? B: Does Mia and Michael get married. C: How does Michael get to the plaza?
Thanks
I love your books!
Oh! another question are you doing a book signing in Key West soon?
Love Alex <3

#24 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

Okay! I'm a huge MIA and MICHAEL fan. I just wanted to know A: why did you make Mia's arch enemy a bff in the last two books? B: Does Mia and Michael get married. C: How does Michael get to the plaza?
Thanks
I love your books!
Oh! another question are you doing a book signing in Key West soon?
Love Alex <3

I'm not Meg but I think I can answer some of these questions:
A) I think Meg said somewhere, try the PD9 chat transcript, that she wanted to show that people grow up hence the Mia Lana friendship. Also, without Lilly in the picture, it was easier for Mia and Lana to be civil to each other. Personally, I'm glad she did this I love Lana especially in book ten. She's great comic relief.
B) I think Meg said somewhere that Michael and Mia are in it for the long haul though I don't know if they'll be getting married.
C) Check Meg's main website and Meg's blog, tour information is usually located there.

M :)

#25 Genevieve

Genevieve

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Which actress or singer Mia looks like in Princess Diaries 10? I imagined her hair like the pixie lott - long, but wanted to hear from you.
I loved Princess diaries, so continue please :hyper:

#26 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

Which actress or singer Mia looks like in Princess Diaries 10? I imagined her hair like the pixie lott - long, but wanted to hear from you.
I loved Princess diaries, so continue please :hyper:

Hi! Emma Watson's recent haircut is very cute, and that's something I could see Mia getting.

#27 Tillysnow1

Tillysnow1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

:icon_mecry2: I was soo sad when i finished PD10 cos it is such an awesome book!!! :eusa_clap: I will give you :mgicecream: if you keep writing them!! :icon_lol:

#28 ILove-PD

ILove-PD

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Dear Meg,

I have a question about The Princess Diaries series.

I've just read the series out for the fifth time and I was wondering, when you let J.P. become Mia's friend, did you already thought he would turn out to be a bad guy at the end of Forever Princess? I was just wondering, also:

I would LOVE and I think every other PD fan would LOVE it too, if you'd proceed making princess diaries books about Mia, but then about she studying... Because I really really miss Mia and all the rest :icon_mecry2: , I just loved it so much! I actually cried when the series ended...

Love,
A HUGE fan of yours

#29 jadescalzo

jadescalzo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

The Princess diary's series has been one of the biggest things in my entire life.
Probably read through the entire series a dozen times.
But when I turn of age I was thinking of getting a quote from the series tattooed on me.
I was thinking the last line of this series 'If I hadn't, I highly doubt I'd have gotten this majorly happy ending.' or 'The one he played for me was called 'Tall Drink of Water' It's about this very tall pretty girl who doesn't know this boy is in love with her.' But then I was also wondered, Meg what is your favorite quote out of this book and/or the whole series?

#30 Adiline

Adiline

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hi meg i have a quick question can u please make more books of mia please!!!! She inspired me so much she has helped me with my hard life and i would be so thankful if u would i hope im not asking much which iam so sorry its just that these books bring me hope

#31 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Hi meg i have a quick question can u please make more books of mia please!!!! She inspired me so much she has helped me with my hard life and i would be so thankful if u would i hope im not asking much which iam so sorry its just that these books bring me hope

I'm not Meg, but you can still keep up with what Mia's been up to via her blog. She recently updated it!

http://www.miathermopolis.com/

#32 Adiline

Adiline

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Oh im sorry and thanks so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users