Photo

Ask Meg About Princess Diaries VIII: Princess on the Brink!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:41 AM

Welcome To Ask Meg about Princess on the Brink!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the Princess Diaries forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar:
Spoiler

:spinstar:
Spoiler

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 lmnt

lmnt

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

hey Meg.
I was just wondering, on page 153, When Michael and Mia are fighting and all Michael is saying" . .. I guess it wouldn't exactly be fair of me to hold it against you. Except that I thought. . ." What was he going to say to her? Just curiious.

-Gina

#3 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

hey Meg.
I was just wondering, on page 153, When Michael and Mia are fighting and all Michael is saying" . .. I guess it wouldn't exactly be fair of me to hold it against you. Except that I thought. . ." What was he going to say to her? Just curiious.

-Gina

I'm not Meg, but I'm guessing that Michael was going to say that he thought they would stay together as a couple while he was in Japan, since he and Mia were in love and all.

#4 Lufflebunny

Lufflebunny

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

Hi Meg,

I was just wondering - when Mia and Michael are fighting, and Mia asks Michael if he's not a virgin, he replies "No, of course not. You know that."
I know it's not really vital to the story or anything, but I've always wondered how he thought she knew. Did he think Lily told her or something?

Thank you :)

#5 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

I'm not Meg, but I'm guessing that Michael was going to say that he thought they would stay together as a couple while he was in Japan, since he and Mia were in love and all.

Correct.

#6 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hi Meg,

I was just wondering - when Mia and Michael are fighting, and Mia asks Michael if he's not a virgin, he replies "No, of course not. You know that."
I know it's not really vital to the story or anything, but I've always wondered how he thought she knew. Did he think Lily told her or something?

Thank you :)

Didn't Mia find out the truth about Judith Kershner from Lilly in a previous book? I thought it was well-established that they'd hooked up. It's been so long since I wrote these books that I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure Mia and Lilly had this conversation while sitting under a table for some reason (possibly in Book 6?), and obviously Michael knew about it, and maybe he and Mia even discussed it? Anyone else care to refresh our memories?

#7 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, Mia never knew nor did Lilly tell. Remember: Lilly was always telling Mia that Judith and Michael were justfriends.

And I was curious about that too!

Alex~ :aiwebs_014:

#8 liliteca

liliteca

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, Mia never knew nor did Lilly tell. Remember: Lilly was always telling Mia that Judith and Michael were justfriends.

And I was curious about that too!

Alex~ :aiwebs_014:

Yes, Lilly always have said they were just friends. What can be confusing Meg is the conversation between Mia and Lilly AFTER their fight at book 8 when Lilly told Mia Michael had other girlfriends before Mia. But until PD8, neither Mia or us knew Michael had hooked up with other girls before dating her - we could only suspect. That's why she (and the readers) became so shocked when the revelation brought up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users