Photo

Ask meg about Princess Diaries IV and a Half: Project Princess!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:05 AM

Welcome To Ask Meg about Project Princess!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the Princess Diaries forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar: Is Habitat for Humanity a real organization?
Yes it is! And a great one at that...Check it out HERE!

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 Ramzz21

Ramzz21

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:09 AM

Hi Meg!
I have read the Project princess but I don't understand what a gunny sack is. Would you care to enlighten me?
Thanks
Ramzz21 ^_^
P.S Your speech at our school (In the U.k CGS) was really inspiring I have started writing in my spare time and some of my stuff has got into the newspaper! :lol:

#3 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hi Meg!
I have read the Project princess but I don't understand what a gunny sack is. Would you care to enlighten me?
Thanks
Ramzz21 ^_^
P.S Your speech at our school (In the U.k CGS) was really inspiring I have started writing in my spare time and some of my stuff has got into the newspaper! :lol:

A gunny sack is a an inexpensive bag made of burlap. Like, an old potato bag for instance.

#4 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:50 AM

Hi Meg!
Thanks
Ramzz21 ^_^

Thanks! I had fun at your school.

I hope the above poster answered your question!

Meg

#5 Ramzz21

Ramzz21

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:40 PM

Thanks! I had fun at your school.

I hope the above poster answered your question!

Meg

Thanks it did! :a_smil08:
By the way does the ice cream parlours you mentioned actually exist? I'm going to america this half term, I might check it out! I love ice cream (especially some of the ones you mentioned in your book)
Ramzz21 ^_^

#6 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:54 PM

Thanks it did! :a_smil08:
By the way does the ice cream parlours you mentioned actually exist? I'm going to america this half term, I might check it out! I love ice cream (especially some of the ones you mentioned in your book)
Ramzz21 ^_^

Hmm, some of them are real, and some of them are made up. Put the names into Google and see which ones come up to check for sure to make sure they're still in business!

Love,

Meg

#7 princessesierra

princessesierra

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:16 AM

I asked this question on the "Ask about PD thread", must have missed this thread the first time around. I remember Lana and Josh being in this book the first time I read it (a long time ago) but my current copy looks as though that part's been edited out (and replaced in some places with Lilly and Boris as a couple) and I'm slightly confused now. 

Anyone know whether there was a revision to the edition?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users