47 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Welcome To Ask Meg about 1-800-Where-R-U

Here you can post your questions about the book AND tv series 1-800-Where-R-U!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the 1-800 forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar: Is Missing You really the last book in the series?
Yes, unfortunately it is. Meg has found contentment with her characters

:spinstar: There was a TV series?
Yes, it originally ran under the title of Missing on Lifetime. The show ran for several seasons, and was eventually canceled. Meg said that the show had little to no relation to the books at all.

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 writergirlcourtney

writergirlcourtney

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:00 AM

Hey meg, I'm an aspiring writer, actress and singer. Weird combination, I know. I'm only fourteen, and I have started my own novel. I have a great idea, which I know I probably can't share with you, for legal reasons, but was just hoping to extend my respect for you. Your books for young adults really capture teenagers, and the love they have. I find myself similar to Jessica, my oldest brother has a mental disability aswell, and I have found myself getting into trouble fighting for both of my older brothers. My friend actually told me I'd be the perfect Jessica, or the main from the Mediator (sorry mental blank on the name). I love your books, and, although I live in Australia, I hope you'll contact me if there is ever auditions for the roles, should it be turned into a movie, or television show.

Much respect,
Courtney.

p.s, I'm not a total nerd ;]

#3 SapphireGirl

SapphireGirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:14 AM

Hey Meg, I was wondering if there was a way I could read Missing You online?

thanks for your time!!
SapphireGirl

#4 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

Hey Meg, I was wondering if there was a way I could read Missing You online?

thanks for your time!!
SapphireGirl

No, unless it is a pirated edition. There is an ebook version, and it is available for download on the Kindle and, I'm sure, the Nook, soon.

#5 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

Hey meg, I'm an aspiring writer, actress and singer. Weird combination, I know. I'm only fourteen, and I have started my own novel. I have a great idea, which I know I probably can't share with you, for legal reasons, but was just hoping to extend my respect for you. Your books for young adults really capture teenagers, and the love they have. I find myself similar to Jessica, my oldest brother has a mental disability aswell, and I have found myself getting into trouble fighting for both of my older brothers. My friend actually told me I'd be the perfect Jessica, or the main from the Mediator (sorry mental blank on the name). I love your books, and, although I live in Australia, I hope you'll contact me if there is ever auditions for the roles, should it be turned into a movie, or television show.

Much respect,
Courtney.

p.s, I'm not a total nerd ;]

Aw, thanks! I'm sorry about your brother. Right now the casting for the lead in the Mediator movie is looking like it's probably going to go to a known American star, and the 1800 series has already been made into a TV series here, but keep up with your writing and training in acting and singing! You never know....

Love,

Meg

#6 luvinlife7

luvinlife7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:38 AM

Aw, thanks! I'm sorry about your brother. Right now the casting for the lead in the Mediator movie is looking like it's probably going to go to a known American star, and the 1800 series has already been made into a TV series here, but keep up with your writing and training in acting and singing! You never know....

Love,

Meg

Hey Meg

what is the tv series called and do you know any of the release for the moives which are based on your books

Love A.K.

#7 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:22 AM

^^^The TV series was called 1-800-Missing in its first season, then just Missing after that. Only the second season of the show has been released. It was on for three seasons.

No release dates for any movies have been released yet, but Avalon High will be out this fall on the Disney Channel.

#8 tellea

tellea

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hi Meg and anyone else whos reading,
I love all your books but the 1-800-Where-R-U series is really special to me. I know that you have said you are happy with the way the series ended, but I was wondering if -for 1-800-where-r-u and others- you ever look back and say, "I wish I had added this," I "I wish I had left that out."?
Just curious!
Love always,
TELLEA

#9 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:55 AM

Hi Meg and anyone else whos reading,
I love all your books but the 1-800-Where-R-U series is really special to me. I know that you have said you are happy with the way the series ended, but I was wondering if -for 1-800-where-r-u and others- you ever look back and say, "I wish I had added this," I "I wish I had left that out."?
Just curious!
Love always,
TELLEA

No, I'm pretty happy with how it ended. I can't think of anything I left out!

#10 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:22 AM

^^Rob never says I love you...is that on purpose? :D Well, of course it is but why?

(PS> Just read Missing you and I think I'm going to die of the happiness! :heartbeat:)

#11 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

^^Rob never says I love you...is that on purpose? :D Well, of course it is but why?

(PS> Just read Missing you and I think I'm going to die of the happiness! :heartbeat:)

Yes he does. He gave her his watch! And that was very early on in the series. A boy doesn't give a girl his ONLY watch if he doesn't love her. Actions speak louder than words.

#12 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

Yes he does. He gave her his watch! And that was very early on in the series. A boy doesn't give a girl his ONLY watch if he doesn't love her. Actions speak louder than words.

Ooooooh. I'll keep that in mind ;)

#13 Billabong1012

Billabong1012

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

I found an error in the "1-800 where are you", book's 1 and 2 reissue, "When Lightning Strikes" and "Code Named Cassandra". It was on page 413, paragraph 8, word 4. It said " Share said " instead of " Shane said".
You are an amazing Author! I love your books. You are my favorite author.

Thank you,

Marina Dempsey :lol: :D

#14 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:05 PM

Ello.

I was wondering: How did you come up with the names for these books? Because I was looking them over, and I realized that, I would have no idea what to name them if I had to.

(I don't mean the 1-800 part, I meant the other parts like "Sanctuary")

#15 ilovemediator02

ilovemediator02

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

^^^^ this probably sounds dumb but isn't a sanctuary a place for memories... And after they burn the place down there are still those horrible memories that will always be there.

Anyways, and I'm just putting in out there, if the show is canceled and didn't even really have to do with books it was basically just a show that wasn't really based on anything. So couldn't there be a movie also, with a whole new cast and plot that actually is based on the books? That probably makes 0 sense but just an idea...

#16 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

I found an error in the "1-800 where are you", book's 1 and 2 reissue, "When Lightning Strikes" and "Code Named Cassandra". It was on page 413, paragraph 8, word 4. It said " Share said " instead of " Shane said".
You are an amazing Author! I love your books. You are my favorite author.

Thank you,

Marina Dempsey :lol: :D

Thank you for this! I'll let the publisher know! You should hang onto your copy as hopefully it will be collector's item someday because of that typo!

Meg

#17 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Ello.

I was wondering: How did you come up with the names for these books? Because I was looking them over, and I realized that, I would have no idea what to name them if I had to.

(I don't mean the 1-800 part, I meant the other parts like "Sanctuary")

All of the titles have special meanings, especially the 3rd and 4th, if you look a little deeper. The first two are fairly self explanatory, but think about Rob and the place he holds in Jess's heart. He has always been her Safe House and her Sanctuary. In the 5th book, she is a girl who finds missing people, but the one person she can't find at that point is herself.

I know, deep right? Books are hard.

Meg

#18 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

^^^^ this probably sounds dumb but isn't a sanctuary a place for memories... And after they burn the place down there are still those horrible memories that will always be there.

Anyways, and I'm just putting in out there, if the show is canceled and didn't even really have to do with books it was basically just a show that wasn't really based on anything. So couldn't there be a movie also, with a whole new cast and plot that actually is based on the books? That probably makes 0 sense but just an idea...

I agree, there should totally be a movie, based on the books and not the TV show.

#19 ran

ran

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:12 PM

Hey Meg, this isn't probably the approriate thread for this question but I decided there wasn't really an appropriate place to ask. Don't worry my question isn't about sex, drugs or how to get rid of a hangover?

My question is: how long do you make your chapters?

Me and another member were talking about chapter length and we were curious about how long you made yours so I decided just to ask, rather then typing out an entire chapter.

Anyway, I love your books. (Even though some series are hard to get in Australia, shouldn't be but they are hard. But I live in pratically the middle of nowhere so that might explain it). Your books are like plain chocolate simple and taste good!

Anyway thanks,
Ran

#20 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

^^^Meg has said that she writes a different scene in each chapter, so however long that scene lasts is how long the chapter is. But your chapter lengths can be any length. I've seen some that are just a page and some that are like 25 pages long. It just depends on what you want to go for with your chapters.

#21 ran

ran

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:27 PM

^^^Thanks Beautifully Intended but that is not the type of answer we wanted. I do know all of her books a one scene per chapter but we(me and a few of my friends on here) want to know in term of wordcount (because I searched your blog and couldn't find a wordcount).

So let me rephrase that: how long (approx) do you make you chapters (word count wise)? 2k, 3k, 3.5k?

Thanks,
Ran

Edited by ran, 04 January 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#22 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:35 PM

Okay I have another question.

In the first book, it said that her mom is aways quoting people. But then for the rest of the series, she didn't really seem to quote anyone.
Or did she? I might've missed it, but I remember thinking that was weird....

#23 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

^^^Thanks Beautifully Intended but that is not the type of answer we wanted. I do know all of her books a one scene per chapter but we(me and a few of my friends on here) want to know in term of wordcount (because I searched your blog and couldn't find a wordcount).

So let me rephrase that: how long (approx) do you make you chapters (word count wise)? 2k, 3k, 3.5k?

Thanks,
Ran

Hi! I would say they range from about 2,000-3,000 words. I try not to make my chapters longer than ten pages, and at 250-300 words per page, that should be about right.

#24 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

Okay I have another question.

In the first book, it said that her mom is aways quoting people. But then for the rest of the series, she didn't really seem to quote anyone.
Or did she? I might've missed it, but I remember thinking that was weird....

Well, her mom isn't in the books very much after the first book, thank goodness. Because who wants to read about someone's mom when we could be reading about Rob?

#25 emija95

emija95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hey,
How many words total are in When Lightning Strikes? I'm wondering because I'm trying to see where I am in my own novel. I know that you write until you're done telling your story, but I want to just see about where I am.

#26 lpcoolgirl

lpcoolgirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:41 AM

Hi, I was wondering, the 1-800 series just had the first 4 books re-released, which was really great, since I couldn't find the series anywhere. I was wondering if there might be plans to do the same for the last book, Missing You? Becuase I love to own all the books by authors I really love, and I can't find Missing You anywhere, and I've been looking for 2 years or so.

#27 ilovemediator02

ilovemediator02

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:06 PM

Hi,
This probably isn't the right thread for this question, but I'm gonna take my best shot.
Anyways, I'm only 11 years old, but I'm already going to be in 7th grade and I consider myself somewhat mature for my age. I am so in love with your books for teens-Mom won't let me read adult books-and it was your ever so amazing Mediator series at age 9 that made me realize that I wanted to be a writer. My 4th grade teacher complimented and encouraged my writing whenever I turned in one of those little short story assignments that seemed to be fun to just me. However, it wasn't until I picked up the 1-800 Series that I realized that the story I was trying to write was missing the emotions I experience as I read all of your beautiful novels. I know that I'm very young and I have a while to find everything my stories are lacking, but I still get frusterated when I read back over my 'stories' and can't feel anything.
Do you have any advice for a young aspiring author with my problem?

Thank you so very much,
My mom would probably get mad if I put my name here.

P.S. You inspire me and I wish I could have some of your talent. You've been my role model since I was like 8 (which I know wasn't too long ago.)

P.S.S. Crap! I didn't intend for that too be as long as it was. Sorry!!

#28 Rob4Eva

Rob4Eva

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

So, i really need to know.....what will happen with Rob and Jess's relationship? I agree that you finished the series perfectly but I'm still curious. Out of all my fave meg cabot books, Rob and Jess are definitely my fave couple, in my opinion.
????

#29 reannasparkle12

reannasparkle12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

hello meg cabot i am a huge fan of the 1-800 serise and i was wondering y are you not writing any more 1-800 books u need 2 i mean ive never read a hole book serise be4 and i am gonna b done in about a week and i bet all your fans want u 2 make more 1-800 books also let me say that it is really really really hard 2 fine books that i like and i found urs and ive read about all of them and the 1s ive read ive read in about 2 or 3 days usually it would take me a month or 2 with a 264 pged book never 2 or 3 days so please make more books dont diappoint your fans ms. cabot

#30 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:24 AM

hello meg cabot i am a huge fan of the 1-800 serise and i was wondering y are you not writing any more 1-800 books u need 2 i mean ive never read a hole book serise be4 and i am gonna b done in about a week and i bet all your fans want u 2 make more 1-800 books also let me say that it is really really really hard 2 fine books that i like and i found urs and ive read about all of them and the 1s ive read ive read in about 2 or 3 days usually it would take me a month or 2 with a 264 pged book never 2 or 3 days so please make more books dont diappoint your fans ms. cabot

Hey welcome to the boards. Just a few things, this post was difficult for me to read because you used chat speak which is against board rules. As for your question, The 1800-Where-are you books (retitled Missing series) ends with five books because there is a definite ending, you'll see what I mean once you finish the books. Meg actually added the fifth book to the series a few years ago to resolve the unresolved questions in the series. If your looking for other books to read after you finish the 1800 series, might I suggest reading Meg's other works. The Mediator series, for example, is a great series that includes a spunky heroine and a hot guy that has a paranormal edge to it like the 1800 series.

Hope this helps,

M

#31 reannasparkle12

reannasparkle12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hey welcome to the boards. Just a few things, this post was difficult for me to read because you used chat speak which is against board rules. As for your question, The 1800-Where-are you books (retitled Missing series) ends with five books because there is a definite ending, you'll see what I mean once you finish the books. Meg actually added the fifth book to the series a few years ago to resolve the unresolved questions in the series. If your looking for other books to read after you finish the 1800 series, might I suggest reading Meg's other works. The Mediator series, for example, is a great series that includes a spunky heroine and a hot guy that has a paranormal edge to it like the 1800 series.

Hope this helps,

M

hey thank u that will help alot i just hope my school library has those other books

#32 reannasparkle12

reannasparkle12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:19 PM

hey i have got another question probably everybody wants 2 know WHAT IS ROB ON PROBATION 4 :mgbubblegum: ^_^

#33 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

hey i have got another question probably everybody wants 2 know WHAT IS ROB ON PROBATION 4 :mgbubblegum: ^_^

In book five, the reason why is revealed in the "barn scene" I believe.

#34 poisongrl

poisongrl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:33 AM

In the 1st book Rob gives Jess the cold shoulder when he realizes shes too young...but how did he find out her age?

#35 reannasparkle12

reannasparkle12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

hi meg cabot um . . . well i just got finished with reading your last book MISSING YOU and i have a few questions the first is i do not get y u used that pic on the cover c it has her on her motorcyle blue beauty with her matching tan helmit and rob in the background but the thing i do not get is that it looks like she is in new york with blue beauty even though she never took blue beauty 2 new york.
my second question is this ok c i am actually reading chapters 19, 20, and 21 over and over again because i know it is the last book and all but it ends with a ending that in my heart it just has 2 continue i mean yea it was an amazing ending but i need 2 know what amazing adventure rob and jess go on next as a married couple and i think it would turn out great i mean u really should write another book these books r like so amazing and with the thought of there not being another book im just about 2 bust into tears while i am writing this so please please please please please write another book meg cabot :icon_mecry2:

#36 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

^^^With the first question, authors have no say over how the covers are made so that's on the design team rather than Meg. Also, I could be very wrong about this because it's been several years since I read it but doesn't Missing You take place in New York so wouldn't Jess have her bike with her?

Also, it's against the rules here to type in chatspeak, so please use full words anytime you post.

#37 reannasparkle12

reannasparkle12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

^^^With the first question, authors have no say over how the covers are made so that's on the design team rather than Meg. Also, I could be very wrong about this because it's been several years since I read it but doesn't Missing You take place in New York so wouldn't Jess have her bike with her?

Also, it's against the rules here to type in chatspeak, so please use full words anytime you post.

it takes place in new york at first then she come back to indiana but when she came back she said she would never take her bike to new york it would get stolen in a minute

#38 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

dear Meg, I was wondering.... what was your insperation for Rob? And did you always know you would end the series the way you did? I was just curious because I just finished "Missing You" and loved it. Great way to end an AMAZING series, everyone is happy (maybe not Jess's mom but oh well). I also wanted to tell you how much I love your books, I get so attached to characters that I love. And you make it easy for me to love characters. Thank you for writing such amazing books!

From a huge fan, Bookworm47

#39 AmyJester

AmyJester

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:25 PM

I've just finished the 1-800-where-r-you series and I Loved IT!!!! But the name I have on the cover is "Vanished" Why was the book series renamed? And did you also change the actual book's names too?

#40 victoriamartin25

victoriamartin25

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:15 AM

Hi Meg! I'm just wandering if there will be a next series after Vanished Books 3 & 4. Will there be Vanished 5 & 6 or Vanished 5 only? because you know there's only Missing You on 1-800 where are you series and it's so hard to find Missing You on our bookstore!but im just curious because i wanna know more about Roob & Jess! :icon_lol: i hope there'll be a tv series that's actually based on the book. :( thanks ;)

xoxoxo,

Victoria Martin :)

P.S.: More power!! :)

#41 Bookworm1993

Bookworm1993

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

Meg Cabot, I have been a fan of your books for quite a few years now.I first discovered a book of yours in mylocal library where I oicked up 'Missing, Missing you' and strated to read it, not knowing it was the last book. Therefore, naturally I HAD to get the rest of the books to read the whole story. The Missing series are ones that I could read over and over again and even though they are teen ones I find them to be more mature than other teen stories. Although Jess speaks in a younger manner, the storylines give us a glance into a young womans life where she is trying to find who she islike the rest of us but then having to battle her way through all of these problemsbeyond her years on the way. I like that the story holds mystery, that your always left wondering what Rob is thinking and that until the last one you never know what will happen between them, I like that within that you also have the mystery of whatis happening with the various scenarios she gets herself into.
I think that the Missing series, if made right, could be as big as the Twilight sagas, as due to the way you wrote it, a film made by it could be targeted to an older audience, therefore a wider audience too. I think that you could catch all the elements in the films that you didnt always get to see in the books.

I guess what im asking is if there will ever be a chance of a film for the Missing series?
As the TV programmes made from the idea of the books runied the image of them and made it seem cheesy.
I think the films could create a side to the story that you wouldn't otherwise be able to read in a book, So please please make a film of them.

Also another question; is there any chance of you writing another book? As I agree with a previous comment on here that I feel there should be more to the story, to be able to see herown 'happy ever after' and to see whether she decides to carry on using her powers or give them up for good? to see how she deals with teaching? How her marriageis? whether she has children? Would be a Brilliant finale to the series.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the ever lasting Essay.
Bookworm! :spinstar:

#42 Tracey

Tracey

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Dear Meg,
I know you are happy with the way the series of 1-800-Missing ended, but I'm on the edge of my seat! I started watching the series on Netflix and I got my 11 year old daughter interested too. Then she went to the public library to check out the books. She finished all four books in two days and then handed them off to me and I did the same. We are both very interested in psychic abilities and loved the books and tv series. Will you ever go back to add a new book to this series? I would love to find out about more missing people and to see the Mastriani family grow up. And what happens to Rob and Ruth in later years too. Please continue this series! Even if it's only one book a year or so. Please!!!

#43 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

There's actually a fifth book too, called Missing You. It takes place a few years later than the first four books. That's where the series ends. I don't think Meg will come back to it.

#44 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hi! Thanks so much to all of you for your interest in the Missing/1-800 series. It holds a special place in my heart, too.

Right now the series ends with the 5th Book, Missing You.

I've never ruled out writing more books in the series. When a really great idea for a plot about Jess and Rob strikes me (and you know how inspiration is . . . you can't force it), for sure I'll write it. It will need to have both internal and external conflict for the characters because . . . oh never mind.

It's also always possible that a feature film or another television series could be developed based on the series. You never know!

Thanks again for reading. It means a lot!

Meg

#45 tealcandtrip

tealcandtrip

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

I just bought the reissue of 1-4. I'd like to buy the fifth one too, except the only thing I hate more than a incomplete set is a mismatched one. Are you planning on reissuing the Missing You soon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users