• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

Welcome To Ask Meg about the Heather Wells series!

Here you can post your questions about the book series that assured us that Size 12 is Not Fat!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the Heather Wells forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar: Will there be any more books in THE HEATHER WELLS series?
At this time more books about Heather are certainly planned, I just need to find time to write them. Books 4 and 5 should be coming out in 2009-2010.

:spinstar: Will the series be made into a movie?
Size 12 Is Not Fat was optioned by ABC Family.

:spinstar: The Heather Wells series are adult books, am I old enough to read them?
If you have to ask, then most likely, no, you are not.

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 * Proud Loser *

* Proud Loser *

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

Hello, I was wondering if you are still signed on to do number 4 and 5? I've been very excited for them. This is one of my favorite series from you.

Thanks in advance :heartbeat:

#3 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

Hello, I was wondering if you are still signed on to do number 4 and 5? I've been very excited for them. This is one of my favorite series from you.

Thanks in advance :heartbeat:

Meg is planning them currently! Keep posted on her blog if you want updates :]

#4 bookworm_101

bookworm_101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:57 AM

OK, you have probally been asked this a million times and your probally
tired of answering this question, but.. can give us like an estimate on when
the next Heather Wells series book will come out?? Im so sorry if im bugging
you,I just really love the series and I can't wait for the next book! :D

#5 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:54 AM

OK, you have probally been asked this a million times and your probally
tired of answering this question, but.. can give us like an estimate on when
the next Heather Wells series book will come out?? Im so sorry if im bugging
you,I just really love the series and I can't wait for the next book! :D

Thanks! With luck, sometime late 2011 or early 2012.

#6 bookworm_101

bookworm_101

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:26 AM

Thanks! With luck, sometime late 2011 or early 2012.

Awesome! Can't wait! :D Oh and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

#7 bluekitten982

bluekitten982

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

Love the books, wish they would be out sooner :icon_mecry2: Will the books be hardback or paperback?

#8 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

^^^I imagine paperback since the first three were in paperback.

#9 SailorDonut

SailorDonut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

I'm so glad to hear there will be more Heather Wells books, it is my favorite series after the Mediator! :) I actually have a burning question that I've been wondering about for awhile: at the end of my copy of Size 12 Is Not Fat, the synopsis for Big Boned reads,

It's summer break at New York College, but that doesn't mean assistant dorm director Heather Wells can kick back and relax. Heather's got a dorm full of squealing twelve- and thirteen-year-old girls---the first ever "Tania Trace Rock Star Camp," hosted by pop sensation (and newly married to Heather's ex) Tania Trace. Too bad someone (other than Heather) seems to want Tania dead.

But, obviously, that wasn't the plot of Big Boned... will this possibly be the story for the fourth Heather Wells book, or has this story been scrapped?

#10 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

I'm so glad to hear there will be more Heather Wells books, it is my favorite series after the Mediator! :) I actually have a burning question that I've been wondering about for awhile: at the end of my copy of Size 12 Is Not Fat, the synopsis for Big Boned reads,

But, obviously, that wasn't the plot of Big Boned... will this possibly be the story for the fourth Heather Wells book, or has this story been scrapped?

Nope, this is still the plot (or A plot, anyway. There will be multiple plots, but this will be one of them) for the next book. I am not sure what the title will be (well, I know what the title *I* want to give it is, but as you know, the publisher often changes it. So I'm not even going to tell you my title. We'll just have to wait and see!

Love,

Meg

#11 SailorDonut

SailorDonut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

Yayy, I can't wait for it to come out! Thanks for the answer!

#12 bookworm7835

bookworm7835

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:27 AM

Does the name "Fischer" have any significance? Since as a random fact I happen to know that "Wasser" is the German for "water".

#13 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

Hey! I have to say size 12 is not fat has been one of my (and my mom's) favorite books. I remember on my paperback that the second book was titled "Phat girls" later changed to "Size 14 isn't fat either" why did ya or the pulisher change it?
Alex! :mgbubblegum:
PS! Mom says hi!

#14 Kayhuahua

Kayhuahua

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

I just re-read Big Boned and I was wondering, why does Cooper seem to like Gavin better after their trip to Westchester? Is it just because he liked the way Gavin was with Jamie or did they have some kind of hear-to-heart while Heather was at the Price house? It probably doesn't matter, but they're two of my favorite characters, so I was a little curious :)

#15 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

Does the name "Fischer" have any significance? Since as a random fact I happen to know that "Wasser" is the German for "water".

Hi! I didn't even know Wasser meant water in German. That's interesting! So no, there's no significance with that name or Fischer, except that these aren't real names of dorms in New York City. I'm just trying not to get in trouble! :icon_sunny:

Meg

#16 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

Hey! I have to say size 12 is not fat has been one of my (and my mom's) favorite books. I remember on my paperback that the second book was titled "Phat girls" later changed to "Size 14 isn't fat either" why did ya or the pulisher change it?
Alex! :mgbubblegum:
PS! Mom says hi!

Hi! Thanks for the nice words about my book! We changed the title because everyone we mentioned it to seemed to think the book had something to do with Russell Simmons and his company, Phat Farm. I have nothing against Russell Simmons, but the book had nothing to do with him. So we just changed the title.

If you have any ideas for the title for Book 4, let me know! It was going to be Skinny Fat, but now we think it should be something with the words Size 12 or Size 14 in it (I think it should be Size 16 Isn't Fat Either, but let me know what you think).

#17 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:11 PM

I just re-read Big Boned and I was wondering, why does Cooper seem to like Gavin better after their trip to Westchester? Is it just because he liked the way Gavin was with Jamie or did they have some kind of hear-to-heart while Heather was at the Price house? It probably doesn't matter, but they're two of my favorite characters, so I was a little curious :)

Definitely Cooper likes Gavin better after Gavin gets a girlfriend! Not that Cooper ever thought Gavin was "competition," or that Heather liked Gavin, but when Gavin's attention was focused solely on Heather, Gavin was much more annoying.

PS I have big plans for Gavin in Books 4 and 5, none of which Cooper are going to like.

#18 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

Hi! Thanks for the nice words about my book! We changed the title because everyone we mentioned it to seemed to think the book had something to do with Russell Simmons and his company, Phat Farm. I have nothing against Russell Simmons, but the book had nothing to do with him. So we just changed the title.

If you have any ideas for the title for Book 4, let me know! It was going to be Skinny Fat, but now we think it should be something with the words Size 12 or Size 14 in it (I think it should be Size 16 Isn't Fat Either, but let me know what you think).

Maybe something like Hollywood Pudge (name of a trope)? Or Skinny Size 16.

My question: Could we have a mystery with Heather's mother in it? She sounds like an interesting offstage character.

#19 TheRomanceBookie

TheRomanceBookie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hey Meg, I know MANY people have probably asked you this, (and I'm sorry if its annoying!!), but I was wondering when the next one is coming out?? The dates keep changing, is it going to be in the next year?? I loved this series! (But what else is new haha, I loved all of your books that I have read! :)) :icon_smurfin:

#20 aaki

aaki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

Meg, I know that you too worked as an Assistant dorm -uhh i mean resident :krakrani: -director so i was wondering if anything in the homework series is based on Your OWN experience ? EXCEPT for the murders ,obviously .

#21 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

Maybe something like Hollywood Pudge (name of a trope)? Or Skinny Size 16.

My question: Could we have a mystery with Heather's mother in it? She sounds like an interesting offstage character.

It's funny that you asked this. The answer is yes, Heather's mom will be making a surprise appearance in a book soon! Well, a surprise to Heather, not to you since you know she's coming.

#22 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

Hey Meg, I know MANY people have probably asked you this, (and I'm sorry if its annoying!!), but I was wondering when the next one is coming out?? The dates keep changing, is it going to be in the next year?? I loved this series! (But what else is new haha, I loved all of your books that I have read! :)) :icon_smurfin:

Hopefully it will come out next summer (2012) but I haven't finished it yet so this is pending completion.

#23 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

Meg, I know that you too worked in dorm -uhh i mean resident hall :krakrani: so i was wondering if anything in the heather wells series is based on Your OWN experience ? EXCEPT for the murders ,obviously .

Yes, most of what happens in the books (even the murders) is based on real stuff. The murders just didn't happen in the dorms, but elsewhere in America. I read a lot of newspapers.

#24 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hi! Well, considering that Mom worked and lived in New York-around the same time..kinda-and I'm a large Meg Cabot fan, I kinda of made her read it. She was curious because of the title, to which made her think 'Hmm' so I just wanted to say WAY TO GO!

Size 16 Is So Not Fat!- Maybe an idea!

Or

Since WHen Was Size 16 Fat?

Can't wait for the book! When will it be out? Just curious...

Love,
Alex~ :fish:

#25 kimberlyann

kimberlyann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

Size 12 and Ready to Rock??

Has Heather shed some weight?!!

#26 sweetsapphire83

sweetsapphire83

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

According to the Books-aMillion website, Size 12 and Ready to Rock will be available in paperback. Is this true? Will I be able to buy it in paperback when it comes out in July?

#27 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

According to the Books-aMillion website, Size 12 and Ready to Rock will be available in paperback. Is this true? Will I be able to buy it in paperback when it comes out in July?

Yes, the book will be released in paperback in July.

#28 forever_alone19

forever_alone19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hi Meg I have some questions about your book for a book report that I am doing!

Questions:
Who/ What inspired you to write this book?
Do any of the characters reflect you or anyone you know?
Is Heather based off of you?
Why death by elevator?
Why did you make Heather a size 12 and so secure with her weight??
Why is she always comparing herself to skinny women?
Did you have insecurities like this?
Why the title Size 12 Is Not Fat?
Any particular lessons you wanted readers to take away from this story?
What kind of people did you write this story for?
How long did it take you to write this book?
How did you decide the names?
Why the song lyrics before every chapter?

#29 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Meg, in Every Boy's Got One you said you've never written a marriage into a novel because you've never had an official one. If the wedding goes on in the new Size 12 book (and I hope it does, please DO NOT break up Heather and Cooper), what made you change your mind? And can we readers design Heather's wedding dress before the book comes out?

#30 roverslover

roverslover

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

I am a massive fan of the heather wells books and I live in the uk and ever since I have received an e-mail saying that the new book was available I have been looking for it and can find it no where in the English stores leading me to ask when in the uk release date of the book? It dying to find out what will happen in the new book

#31 cm214

cm214

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

I absolutely love the Heather Wells series and the new book is awesome.
I was wondering if we would ever get a glimpse of when Heather first met Cooper. I know I would find it interesting, seeing exactly what Heather thought of her boyfriend-at-the-time's older brother when she first set eyes on him. :heartbeat:

#32 TeamHeather

TeamHeather

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hey I was just wondering what race is Tania Trace? You said in earlier books that she had tan skin so I just thought she tanned herself. But in the latest book you say she has brown skin. So I was wondering is she white, black, hispanic, etc?

#33 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Size 12 and Ready to Rock??

Has Heather shed some weight?!!

Hello! It's been a while since I answered questions on here. Anyway, in answer to this, no! She's just been vanity sized.

#34 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

Hi Meg I have some questions about your book for a book report that I am doing!

Questions:
Who/ What inspired you to write this book?
Do any of the characters reflect you or anyone you know?
Is Heather based off of you?
Why death by elevator?
Why did you make Heather a size 12 and so secure with her weight??
Why is she always comparing herself to skinny women?
Did you have insecurities like this?
Why the title Size 12 Is Not Fat?
Any particular lessons you wanted readers to take away from this story?
What kind of people did you write this story for?
How long did it take you to write this book?
How did you decide the names?
Why the song lyrics before every chapter?

Good heavens, I'm sure I'm much too late to help you on your report. I hope you found the answers you sought elsewhere on this site!

PS What do students do who are writing a book report on a book by a dead author, such as William Shakespeare? They cannot contact the author to ask him why he chose his title or what his intended audience was. Do those students receive an F? Shocking!

#35 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

I am a massive fan of the heather wells books and I live in the uk and ever since I have received an e-mail saying that the new book was available I have been looking for it and can find it no where in the English stores leading me to ask when in the uk release date of the book? It dying to find out what will happen in the new book

Oh, dear, you probably received an email about the US version. Harper UK (my UK publisher) usually publishes their own version about 6-10 months after the US version (I have no idea why the lag time). I know Insatiable just came out in the UK since they just sent me copies. Sorry for the delay! :icon_mecry2:

#36 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Meg, in Every Boy's Got One you said you've never written a marriage into a novel because you've never had an official one. If the wedding goes on in the new Size 12 book (and I hope it does, please DO NOT break up Heather and Cooper), what made you change your mind? And can we readers design Heather's wedding dress before the book comes out?

Well, I never had a big wedding but many of my friends and relatives have, so I've certainly attended some big weddings! And of course I am addicted to reality shows about weddings (possibly because I never had one)! So I think I can handle writing a book about one! Also some of my friends work in the wedding business so I get a lot of dishy behind the scenes info.

As for whether you can design Heather's wedding dress, I LOVE THAT IDEA! Let's have a contest! Shall we do it on Pinterest? Or Facebook? Whichever, GREAT IDEA!!!! REMIND ME IF I FORGET!

#37 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:53 PM

I absolutely love the Heather Wells series and the new book is awesome.
I was wondering if we would ever get a glimpse of when Heather first met Cooper. I know I would find it interesting, seeing exactly what Heather thought of her boyfriend-at-the-time's older brother when she first set eyes on him. :heartbeat:

Aw, this is an adorable idea. Maybe we can have a flashback when Heather is walking down the aisle.... :heartbeat:

#38 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hey I was just wondering what race is Tania Trace? You said in earlier books that she had tan skin so I just thought she tanned herself. But in the latest book you say she has brown skin. So I was wondering is she white, black, hispanic, etc?

I have always pictured Tania as mixed race, so all of the above, and also Asian, and probably some American Indian, too. She's hot!

#39 Jayalaw

Jayalaw

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Well, I never had a big wedding but many of my friends and relatives have, so I've certainly attended some big weddings! And of course I am addicted to reality shows about weddings (possibly because I never had one)! So I think I can handle writing a book about one! Also some of my friends work in the wedding business so I get a lot of dishy behind the scenes info.

As for whether you can design Heather's wedding dress, I LOVE THAT IDEA! Let's have a contest! Shall we do it on Pinterest? Or Facebook? Whichever, GREAT IDEA!!!! REMIND ME IF I FORGET!

Thank you for answering my question! And I'd prefer a Facebook contest since Pinterest eludes me.

#40 Heather. W

Heather. W

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

Hello Meg.

I love Heather and I hope that she and Cooper have a happy ending.

I have a couple of questions... Firstly: Can you say when exactly Size 12 is the new black will be published this year?

And secondly: How many books in the Heather Wells series are you going to write?

#41 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hello Meg.

I have a couple of questions... Firstly: Can you say when exactly Size 12 is the new black will be published this year?

And secondly: How many books in the Heather Wells series are you going to write?

I'm not Meg, but according to her holiday newsletter that was sent out in December, Size 12 is the New Black will be in stores in September 2013.

#42 sweetoothany

sweetoothany

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi!
I'm from England, and I'm going on holiday to New York in February- rather excited!

One of the main things I love about the Heather Wells Series, particularly Size 14 Isn't Fat Either, is the detail she puts into Heather's love of food! I'm hoping to go to visit Murray's Cheese Shop and Joe's Deli when I go! I was wondering whether the bodega fried chicken place is based on a real place in New York? I hope it is- I'd love to snoop it out and get a 9 piece hee hee!

Thanks,
Tiff
(Size 10 but not for long heh heh!:P )

#43 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hi!
I'm from England, and I'm going on holiday to New York in February- rather excited!

One of the main things I love about the Heather Wells Series, particularly Size 14 Isn't Fat Either, is the detail she puts into Heather's love of food! I'm hoping to go to visit Murray's Cheese Shop and Joe's Deli when I go! I was wondering whether the bodega fried chicken place is based on a real place in New York? I hope it is- I'd love to snoop it out and get a 9 piece hee hee!

Thanks,
Tiff
(Size 10 but not for long heh heh!:P )

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I wish I were going to Murray's Cheese Shop right now! They've opened a little restaurant next door to the cheese shop where you can have lunch now (and maybe dinner, I'm not sure). You're going to have such a great meal!

The other place is actually called Joe's Dairy . . . it's on the corner of Houston and Sullivan Street. It's also a cheese shop (if it's still there, it is a small family run shot), but they serve the best smoked mozarella in the world. Get some to eat in your hotel (it's take out only). They only have it after 2PM when it's "done."

Across the street from Joe's is the church that was the inspiration for the church in "Insatiable," by the way. Look out for vampires.

As for the bodega fried chicken, I'm afraid that was actually inspired by chicken you can only get at a Quik Mart here in Key West called Dionn's. You will note by these reviews on Yelp that I am not alone in stating that it is weirdly the best fried chicken in the world. Sorry it's not in NYC but when you're in Key West, it will be here waiting for you: http://www.yelp.com/...k-mart-key-west

Have fun in NYC!

#44 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hello Meg.

Hello! Size 12 is the New Black will be out in September 2013.

I don't know how many books in the series there will be after that. As long as students at NYU keep misbehaving and giving me inspiration, the series could go on indefinitely. Fortunately, they are really quite naughty.

#45 sweetoothany

sweetoothany

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I wish I were going to Murray's Cheese Shop right now! They've opened a little restaurant next door to the cheese shop where you can have lunch now (and maybe dinner, I'm not sure). You're going to have such a great meal!

The other place is actually called Joe's Dairy . . . it's on the corner of Houston and Sullivan Street. It's also a cheese shop (if it's still there, it is a small family run shot), but they serve the best smoked mozarella in the world. Get some to eat in your hotel (it's take out only). They only have it after 2PM when it's "done."

Across the street from Joe's is the church that was the inspiration for the church in "Insatiable," by the way. Look out for vampires.

As for the bodega fried chicken, I'm afraid that was actually inspired by chicken you can only get at a Quik Mart here in Key West called Dionn's. You will note by these reviews on Yelp that I am not alone in stating that it is weirdly the best fried chicken in the world. Sorry it's not in NYC but when you're in Key West, it will be here waiting for you: http://www.yelp.com/...k-mart-key-west

Have fun in NYC!

Thank you so much for replying personally! ^_^ Really didn't expect to hear from you directly, hence I wrote 'she' and not the 'you' in the message.

I guess I should have known from the title of the forum- 'Ask Meg'!

No worries about not being able to sample the bodega fried chicken in NYC! Now I know where it is, I'm of the opinion that I'm one step closer to fried chicken nirvana.

I'm salivating already.

All the best,
Tiff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users