• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46 truly_special

truly_special

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:18 PM

Meg I really love your books!!! So far I've read Teen Idol, AlL-American Girl and Airhed series I would love to read more of your books any suggestions?? And for the movie question since the last post was so long ago has anybody picked up the possibility for a movie being produced? Thxs and PLEASE keep writing:)

#47 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

Meg I really love your books!!! So far I've read Teen Idol, AlL-American Girl and Airhed series I would love to read more of your books any suggestions?? And for the movie question since the last post was so long ago has anybody picked up the possibility for a movie being produced? Thxs and PLEASE keep writing:)

Obviously, I'm not Meg, but I do know that if she finds out any new movie info news she'll probably post it on her website/Facebook page. As for anymore books by Meg, I'm going to suggest the Mediator series it's amazing and about a girl who can see ghosts or the Vanished series (formerly 1800-Where-R-U) which is about a girl who has psychic abilities to find people. Also, Meg's Princess Diaries series is great as well. And Meg also has a new paranormal title, Abandon, out this spring.

M :)

#48 airhead the best

airhead the best

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:00 AM

Posted Image hey there meg! Posted Image i hope you're fine! i just read the airhead series for 10 times (believe it or not) and i just have to say they're the BEST books EVER!!!!!!!! I cried SOO much when i finished them! really! i was just wondering if there are gonna be any more airhead books... please say yes Posted Image at least think about it they're amazing even my friend who doesn't like to read at all actually read these and loved them! keep up the good work and just so you know..I think you're the best writer EVER!
Thanks for writing such fantastic books
Lots of love
Alison xxxx Posted Image

#49 marisa rocks

marisa rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

Ms. Cabot,

I absolutly love :heartbeat: your Airhead series!! Why don't you want to continue the series?? :icon_mecry2: I'm sure that everyone enjoyed them as much as I did!! I am sad to see that you aren't making anymore of the series but I am excited to see if you are making a new one!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my message!!!

Love,

Marisa :love7:

#50 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:30 PM

^^^It's not that she wouldn't want to write another book, it's that there's no reason to. The trilogy ended well and there's no need for more.

But yeah, she's got plenty of other amazing books in the works.

#51 MegC Fan

MegC Fan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hey Meg,
Just to let you know, you are my favourite author. I loved reading your books ever since I read one of your books called Air Head. My cousin gave it to me for my birthday. I enjoyed reading the air head series. I'm up to the, The Mediator, series. Are you going to have a movie for both air head and The Mediator. I hope so. I would really want to watch it. Keep up the great work.

Thanks so much.

Love MegC Fan.

#52 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

^^^^The Mediator movie has been optioned and is being worked on, but I think so far there's only a script and nothing else. As for Airhead, I don't think rights have been optioned. You can check Meg's FAQ here- http://www.megcabot....books/#newMovie and it's updated every so often with new movie information.

#53 t!na

t!na

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Hey there!
Possibly the most... interesting part about the books was the idea of Stark, the idea that it practically took over business, and I was really surprised at how prominently this view was shown throughout the books (not just the last one, but starting with Christophers speech for that class).
It almost had a sort of 1984 touch to it.
Meg, do you feel like this is a subconscience fear of yours, a brand like Stark, a person like Robert Stark, practically taking over the industry? Where did you get the idea of Stark itself? Are there any real-world brands you would briefly associate Stark with?
Thanks!
(GREAT BOOKS by the way!!! I'm in love with Steven. and Christopher. And Gabriel. Ha!)

#54 IslaMission235

IslaMission235

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

Dear Meg, first of all love all the airhead books! What gave you the idea for them? Xx

#55 airhead_kaylin

airhead_kaylin

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

Dear meg,

I started reading the Airhead series a while ago and now have the book runaway from my library at school. I cant figure out why the Real Nikki is there because i havnt read Being Nikki in a while so can you please help? thanks!

kaylin :a_smil08:

#56 misslou

misslou

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

Dear Meg,
this isnt a question but i just want you to know that as a writer, you are changing lives everyday!this summer i was going through a REALLY rough time. I was bullied about my body...i would always hang out with yhe guys, and people would vall me names. Eventually I was done as i started middle school. I was so fed up. But what turned me around from wishing i could vhange myself and horrible thoughts and ideas? Your books. It took those books to realize thatit snot whats on the outsode that mattwrs. And even though people will think they know u, theu really dont. So i just wanted to say thank you. :) youhave changed me forver and possibly saved my life.

#57 hslc10

hslc10

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

ok i know airhead was considered for a movie and i was just curious what movie company wa looking into it?
also this is kinda random but just wondering
do you use the same group of models for most of your books? again kida weird but just curious :a_smil08:

#58 Lilkittykatt

Lilkittykatt

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Dear Meg,
I love the Airhead series so much, I would love to see the book turn into a movie. Will it ever happen? If so I'd love to be a director. :) I'm just kidding. I could never do that. Besides no one would let me. Anyways, I want to see a movie.
Sincerely Your Biggest Fan,
Yasmin

PS: I read all of your books! I think the Airhead series should never end!

#59 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

Dear Meg,
I love the Airhead series so much, I would love to see the book turn into a movie. Will it ever happen? If so I'd love to be a director. :) I'm just kidding. I could never do that. Besides no one would let me. Anyways, I want to see a movie.
Sincerely Your Biggest Fan,
Yasmin

PS: I read all of your books! I think the Airhead series should never end!

Last I heard, the book was optioned for a movie, but I haven't heard anything recently. If you want to stay updated, please stay posted to Meg's blog. That's where you'll see it first.

#60 nicoleg15

nicoleg15

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Dear Meg,

Hi. My name is Nicole, I'm 15 and I am in high school.My friend recommended that I read your book "Airhead", as she had read it and loved it. I picked it up a couple of days ago and have been completely hooked. Also, I had watched the Princess Diaries movies when I was a kid and absolutely loved them. My excitement was crushed when I kept on reading mentions of my religion (Scientology) in a bad way. I was hoping since you had written this book that you've had a chance to find out what Scientology really is, as I really look up to you as a writer and don't want to believe you meant what the characters said in the book.

Would love to hear from you.

Much Love,
Nicole

#61 iheartyourbooks

iheartyourbooks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

hey i am just asking, what is the next book after "airhead" and "being nikki"?

#62 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

hey i am just asking, what is the next book after "airhead" and "being nikki"?

I'm not Meg, but the third and last book in the Airhead series is Runaway.

http://www.megcabot....ad/airhead3.php

#63 prettyfittsy

prettyfittsy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:38 PM

Dear Meg,

I absolutely love all of your books that i have read, I can't seem to put them down! My question is how did come to know so much about what typical models go thorough? Your descriptions are truly detailed!  :icon_study: .

Love your BIGGEST fan,

Nell from Boston :mgwave:

#64 Gabi1103

Gabi1103

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hi Meg, I'm a huge fan, my english isn't good, so sorry for any mistake, I want to ask hou you get the idea of writing something so criative? There's lots and lots of histories of "exchanging lives" but is aways betwen sisters or something like that, but you take this to another level with this serie, how did you think in something like that??

#65 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Hi!  In answer to the question about the models, well, I do get sent photos from modeling agencies to choose for the covers of my books.  And of course my editors, the art directors, and I all work closely with the models to get the shot we want for the book covers. So in that way, I've been working in the modeling world for some time. I was also an art major in college, and worked in illustration, including fashion illustration, when I moved to New York after graduation. So I've been working with models for a long time.

Would I want to BE a model? Probably not as it requires sitting or standing still for long periods of time and I'm not good at that!

As for where I got the idea for this series, I saw an article about scientists doing "brain trainsplants" on monkeys. It's thought that someday they will be able to use this technology on human beings who have been in catastrophic accidents causing complete paralyzation...NOT for the reasons they perform it in the Airhead series!

#66 airhead_kaylin

airhead_kaylin

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Dear Meg,

I have read all 3 books of the airhead series which were all so much fun to read!! So I  was wondering what other books of yours I should start reading?

#67 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

I think you should read the Abandon series!  Awaken, the last book in the series, comes out July 2, so you have time to get started with Book 1, Abandon, now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users