No replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Welcome To Ask Meg!

Please read the following questions before posting to ensure your question has not been asked.

:spinstar: Will there be any more books in THE HEATHER WELLS series
There is a new books out called Size 12 and Ready to Rock!

:spinstar: Will there be more books in the 1-800-WHERE-R-YOU and MEDIATOR series?
No. The sixth book, TWILIGHT, is the final book in the series. The 5th book in the 1-800-Where-R-You series, MISSING YOU, is the final book in that series, as well. I'm happy about the way both series ended and pleased with where I left the characters.

:spinstar: Will there be more books in the ALL AMERICAN GIRL series?
No, I'm happy with where the sequel, Ready or Not, ended. Look for a short story about Sam and her experience in the White House in, Our White House: Looking in, Looking Out

:spinstar: Will there be sequels to PANTS ON FIRE, HOW TO BE POPULAR, or TEEN IDOL?
No, these are stand alone novels.

:spinstar: When will you write another paranormal book like THE MEDIATOR?
Check out Abandon, Meg's new YA series Here!

:spinstar: Is there going to be a MEDIATOR movie, and can I audition for it?
The film rights to the MEDIATOR movie have sold to Julia Pistor, the producer of the Spiderwick Chronicles and she is working on a script. At this time there is no more information on it and no, casting has not begun as there is no studio attached to the project

:spinstar: What new MOVIE INFORMATION about your books do you have?
There’s a huge amount of excitement in Hollywood about the Abandon series! Would you love to see John and Pierce on the big screen (or possibly fighting Furies once a week on your TV screen)? If so, visit the Abandon Facebook page and show your support! And as you know, the Mediator series has been optioned by Julia Pistor (Spiderwick Chronicles)! Join the Facebook page to give Suze and her friends a vote of confidence . . .facebook.com/mediatorbooks (sorry, we’re not casting yet, so I can’t accept headshots). Meanwhile, the Princess Diaries movies were just released as a two-disc collectors set to celebrate the first movie’s 10 year anniversary! And the Disney Channel movie based on Avalon High aired in the US in Fall 2010 and has been released worldwide!

:spinstar: What are you working on now?
Meg has said what she's working on is a secret! But stay glued to her twitter and facebook

:spinstar: Am I old enough to read your books for adults?
If you have to ask, then no, you are not.

:spinstar: For TOUR INFORMATION go HERE

:spinstar: For MEG'S BIO go HERE

:spinstar: Anything additional you need can most likely be found on Meg's main website! :]

If the above did not answer your question:

PLEASE utilize the SEARCH BUTTON located at the bottom of your page. Search for chatacter names, situations, or simply the book title.

If that does not work, please utilize your fellow readers on the book forums!

If your question is still not answered, feel free to post in the designated topic!

Thanks!

--Bookie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users