Spoiler

M :)

#47 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

I was very suspicious of Seth the first moment he appeared in Abandon. He was too perfect-sounding and just didn't come across as a genuine person to me. I feel strongly that Seth's dad and Pierce's mom were together in the past. Mr. Oliviera needs to come to Isla Huesos to claim his woman and kick some
Spoiler
:P

#48 lexygirl1997

lexygirl1997

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:40 AM

I cant wait for the second book does anyone even know when the second book is coming out?

#49 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

^^^No exact date yet, just April/May 2012. And the third is April/May 2013.

#50 starlightdreamer052000

starlightdreamer052000

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

I have to admit ive actually be out of the loop on meg book for last couple of year as ive been doing a uni degree. But after exam ive caught but just fisnished size 12 and ready to rock but my fav by mile is the Abandon book its sooooo good I cant put it down i read it four times in 3 days and then forced my mates to read it so we could have long long conversation about it in which we have spent hours and hours disscusing it. We think that phersphone is going to be Kayla due to the fact th estone goes urple around her purple is usally accosiated with royalty the name kayla means god like. We were both convinced in avalon high that elli was going to Gwinever and she turned out to be the lady of the lake. I had to wonder if she had done simular with phersphone only in my mind I think phephone loves both worlds and want to see if she is not alone so watch others to see if they make the same mistake or right descisions as she has

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users