5 replies to this topic

#1 admin_ann

admin_ann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for participating in the Vanished Books 3 and 4 discussion. You guys are awesome.

Our next selection will be Brilliant by Rachel Vail. You can get it here.

This book is part of a trilogy, but it can also be read as a stand-alone book. We'll start the discussion on Monday, April 4. Don't forget, there will be prizes for the best conversationalists. (And maybe the author will even pop in and answer some of your excellent questions!)

Ann

#2 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Looks cool.

#3 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

I bought the first two books in the trilogy not too long ago. I plan to pick up Brilliant soon since it's the next book club selection. While I've heard of Rachel Vail, I've never read anything by her. I'm really looking forward to reading Brilliant.

#4 admin_ann

admin_ann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:57 PM

I bought the first two books in the trilogy not too long ago. I plan to pick up Brilliant soon since it's the next book club selection. While I've heard of Rachel Vail, I've never read anything by her. I'm really looking forward to reading Brilliant.

I just started this book yesterday and I can't put it down. It is wonderful and sweet. So excited!

#5 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:58 PM

I just started this book yesterday and I can't put it down. It is wonderful and sweet. So excited!

Ann, have you already read the first two books in the trilogy? I know you said that Brilliant is a stand-alone book, but ideally, I'd like to read the first two books before starting Brilliant. I probably won't have time, though.

#6 admin_ann

admin_ann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

Ann, have you already read the first two books in the trilogy? I know you said that Brilliant is a stand-alone book, but ideally, I'd like to read the first two books before starting Brilliant. I probably won't have time, though.

No, I haven't read them. After starting Brilliant, I want to though. It's good.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users