141 replies to this topic

#136 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hii Meg :)
I didn't know where I shuld put up this question so I came into this forum bcos mediator is my favourite book though I love all your books
As I told u once they totally rock..:)
So here's the question :
In your experience in writing all your books which one did you enjoy the most ?
I know you love all your books but there must be one which sparkles and gives you a broad smile and makes you feel happy....and....special ...?

Luv
Sierra

#137 Haley110010

Haley110010

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Hi Meg!
I just finished the last book and I really wanted to know what ever happens to Kelly amd Paul and Susan and Jesse...
And why is Paul so bad, besides the fact that he gets whatever he wants.. Exept. For. Susan.
And do u ever know when your epilogue is coming out?
Haley

#138 DerSturmKommt

DerSturmKommt

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

Dearest Meg,

We are all so excited for the new Mediator book you're writing, but we just have one question: "What gives?!"

This question is, of course, in response to the overabundance of Jesse throughout the series. The PCFers (Paul Slater Fan Club, of course) are dying for some Suze and Paul action in the seventh book. Are you going to throw us a bone (we also except cat treats!)?

Of course Suze has her "one true love for all eternity," but would you say that the new book is going to have Paul as a major character? 'Cus we're totally gone for him and his bad boy antics, and we'd of course be delighted to learn that he's still crazy for Suze. (Since you said that you're going to set the book several years post-Twilight).

Also, would you ever consider sharing your story bible for the Mediator series? I LOVED reading the one for Abandon and know that everyone here would be so interested in the Mediator folder you keep with the photos/extra details that don't or can't wind up in the books.

Love, Love, Love,

DerSturmKommt

A Loyal Cabot Obsessor

#139 siennaschober

siennaschober

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

okay so I know it says that you aren't writing a 7th book but I found this tweet of yours from January 2013 saying youre writing a big book that takes place several years after twilight and I just wanted to know if that tweet was legitimate and you are planning on making the epilogue soon or if it was a fake

#140 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

okay so I know it says that you aren't writing a 7th book but I found this tweet of yours from January 2013 saying youre writing a big book that takes place several years after twilight and I just wanted to know if that tweet was legitimate and you are planning on making the epilogue soon or if it was a fake

I'm not Meg, but it is true that she is working on a new Mediator book.  She's blogged and tweeted about this.

#141 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

^^^Yeah, I think the website just hasn't been updated yet. She's mentioned the 7th book a few times in multiple places.

#142 poisongrl

poisongrl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

I have a question about Jesse calling himself Spanish? If he died circa 1850 and was born somewhere around 1830 wouldn't he be a Mexican Californio, because independence from Spain had already been won? Not unless he was a peninsular (a white guy with immigrant parents from Spain) but then he's constantly referred to as tan...Can someone clarify this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users