• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kortney9225

kortney9225

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

I always found these discussion boards hard to follow because of the way they're laid out. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to promote this here but I made an area on Reddit to discuss Meg's books. The subreddit is called /r/MegCabot.

As of right now, no one really discusses anything because we don't have a community. I'm hoping some of you will try it out. I really want to be able to discuss Mediator 7 when it comes out. :)

I'm also looking for people to help me moderate it. PM me on reddit if you're interested.

Another thing I would like to discuss is the Meg Cabot wikia. I've noticed the people that are controlling it right now do not actively update it. I'm trying to get some people to help me fix this. I know it's never going to be as spectacular as the Harry Potter wikia, but I would like it to at least have more information than it does now.

#2 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:26 AM

wait what? I suppose I have been disconnected of Meg Cabot's new literary achievements. I fell in love with her earlier works, everything afterwards, not so much. I don't know if it is because the audience that it speaks to, maybe I grew out of the themes...I don't know...but I still love the mediator series! Last year I began watching old reruns of that show based on her series of 1-800 where are you. 

But what is this? Is there really going to be a new novel on my favorite Cabot series?

Must investigate....googling...now.  :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the FYI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users