now please update for us
please!!!!

#7 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:34 PM

Please post a new chapter now! :D Please?!

~Amanda ♥

#8 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:51 PM

Sweet Angel! You're the best! My wrinkles are gone! :D

~Peachy :D My dream was fulfilled.

#9 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 05:10 PM

Hope you update soon, Sweet_Angel! :D

Plus, I update True Love Knows No Boundaries. Check it out. Two updates! :lol:

•♥•

#10 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

Update?!?!?

~Peachy :D

#11 JustlikeJess

JustlikeJess

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 06:14 PM

I missed so much! But I read it all and Oh My Gosh! He proposed! You should have heard me scream. I can't wait for the next update!!!!

Crystal

#12 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 08:52 PM

Look at all your wonderful readers, begging you for an update^! Don't you think you should make them happy? *hint, hint*

Okay, so I just REALLY want an update! At least post something. Please? PLEASE?

I shall go content myself with something else now, and try to pretend that I'm not impatiently awaiting your update. Lying to myself is never the answer, but tonight I'm stooping to a new low. lol

Really, though. :( It's sad that there isn't an update. I miss Julie and Eric!!

Aim

#13 writerluv

writerluv

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

Hey, I just finished engaged at 16! I thought it was pretty good and I can't wait for this thread's update!

#14 sweet_angel778

sweet_angel778

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:24 PM

Hey guys!
I'm really happy that you guys are excited about this thread!

Vacation

Ahhh now this is vacation. On account of my good grades and Eric's (typical) , I am now lying on a sandy beach in Hawaii. I've been to Hawaii a lot of times but this feels much better than any of those. Probably because it felt so nice after studying all night for exams. I am lying on the sandy beach in my new bikini set, with tiger prints. Very *ahem* as Eric puts it, smokin'. Alright, and Katie came along with us so that was an added bonus.

"Hello bride," Katie cheered.

She calls me a bride because I'm the 'bride-to-be'

"Hey M.O.H" I laughed. As you can guess, I mean the Maid of Honour. But she doesn't like the sound of the 'Moh' so she keeps on telling me to call her Katie or MH.

"Haha, well, anyways, we gotta relax before the final year comes. I mean, that's gonna be off the roof hard. But how are you going to manage that with your wedding plan?"

I opened my eyes. It's true, it is going to be difficult. Why don't I do it after graduation? Well, because, my family had found my undiscovered talent and they encouraged me to major there because I'm no good at anything else. They didn't say the last bit but...I can tell.

And what is that major talent? Why don't you guess. Anyways, after I graduate, I have to go to Europe to train because I am behind with my age. So that would be impossible. So I am planning to have my wedding......um......somewhere in between. But someone mentioned that it takes a year to plan a wedding. Um...ok, so all you need is a place to do it, caterers, decorations, invitations and boom! Okay, that's wrong.

Lindsay graduated (shocking, I know) and is very 'psyched' as she puts it to move to New York to major in Fashion. After few years, she's going to Italy for more then ...we'll see.

Anyways, back to the wedding.

"I guess....but don't worry, I have Lindsay and Allison and you!"

You might guess why I might have been down a bit. Usually, your mom gets all excited and wants to plan it for you. Right? Well, that's kind of what I need. With the busy schedule, the process might go slow. Knowing her, she would have already bought 3 thick bridle magazines and probably already chosen a shop for the wedding dress. Dad was trying to be cheerful with it and tried to help. Very funny to see him try. He once put an imitation of mom. I pretended to cry because I missed her and how she would been so happy to be here. When he saw that I was joking, he's been gloomy ever since. Probably because his daughter had made him a fool of himself. Ha!

"Yeah, I suppose so. Wait. I'm gonna get us some drinks."

Lindsay got hell excited, more than I did. She's probably going to be the 'mother' for the wedding plan. Seriously, what with her degree and stuff, she still wants to help me. I guess that's what sisters are for.

Now...should I tell you about what really happened around the time Eric proposed? Yes? No? Maybe?
I'll tell you anyways. So shockingly, Katie and Lauren were both in this. And for what? Picking the perfect ring. I couldn't believe it. And the reason that Eric was so close with her lately was that her Aunt owned a really famous Jewelry shop in New York and you wouln't believe it, they were making phone calls and waiting for the ring to come! Across the state! So Lauren was sweet after all. And Justin, sticking by me all the time, was the 'staller' so I won't suspect anything. And the assembly was made in a secret when I was told that Eric went to Lauren's house? Yeah, just to throw me off when they were actually planning the surprise assembly with the crew and the club. After he proposed, I said yes and gave me the most pleasurable kiss I've ever had. Let's just say we had a party in our mouths. Use your imagination.

So, here we are. I felt the warm rays shower me until something covered it. I opened one eye. Eric.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled. Eversince he proposed, the wall between us...gone.

"Hey." I smiled.

He bent down for a kiss. Which we do more often now. *Ahem*

Even though we did, his kisses made my hear leap with joy.

He layed beside me, supported by his elbow.

"Hey. Where's the ring?"

"Hm..?" I teased.

"You ring."

"I don't know."

"What?" Eric said.

"Chill Eric. It's safe in my room. Do you really think I've come down to the beach with the ring on my hand? It could get lost!"

"How could it get lost? It's so huge! And poor Julie's hand would get soo tired," he joked.

"I'm not that weak!" I exclaimed.

"Yea you are."

"No I'm not!" I hate it when people call me weak. Not that they do a lot.

"I can beat you so easily." he laughed. Which caused me to look down to his body. Nicely built body. With woah....I suddenly got dizzy. Maybe the sight of his chest got me....haha..yeah right.

"Prove it," I teased.

So a second later, he was on top of me.

"Try to resist me," he growled playfully.

"Haha," so I did.

Didn't work. Then he swooped down to kiss my neck and shoulders. Shivers went through my veins like an electrical shock.

Since he had his hands around my head, he wasn't fully on me. So, pushed at one of his arm, made him lose balance and I flipped to make myself on top of him.

"Hmm...impressice. Somehow, I like this much better," Eric laughed, pulling me in.

I shrieked and laughed until someone *coughed*

We looked up to see Katie, grinning mad with two drinks.

"Interrupting something?" She asked.

I quickly got off of Eric and sat down.

"Thanks," I said, reaching for the drink. Which Eric swooped in and took the drink.

"Hey!" I frowned.

"Awww, you look so cute when you frown~" he teased, pinching my cheek. I slapped his hand away. Then spotting the target, I jumped at him to get the drink. Too bad he was too quick for me.

"Guys, it's ok . I can go grab another one. Here Julie, take mine." She offered.

"No, it's ok. You don't have to go." I whined.

"Take it!" She said threatening. Which made me shrink back and take the drink.

With a smile..she left.

Hours later, she came back.

"Sorry, got held up with ...something." Katie said.

"Well, let's go back. It's getting dark and we'll miss dinner if we don't go back soon!"

Dinner was absolutely fantastic. And the desert. Hmmmm....chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream.
So exhausted, we went up to our floor. He was passing out hotel keys to our suite. After Eric took his, I waited for the plastic card to be handed into my hand but all dad did was stare at me.

"Um, daddy...my room key?"

"Eric took it."

"ooo...why did he take it."

"I don't know." But I swear, I saw something in his eyes.

With doubt, I went to look for Eric.

Just as he was going into his room, I stopped him.

"Hey..do you have my room key?" I asked him.

"No...why?"

"Dad said that you had it..."

"Well," holding his card up,"this is the key I got from your dad. Don't know why he said that ."

He opened his door and froze. Wondering why, I followed his gaze. I froze up too.

There was a banner,"Good Luck!!"

And my stuff..was there..with his stuff. They don't mean.....

I looked at him, he looked at me, shrugged and went in. Oh my god. Who set this up. I have to tell dad. I..

"Katie!" When I saw her wandering around the hall.

She looked surprised..as if she wanted to run away.

"Did you set this up?" I asked her.

"No," she said laughing, your dad did.

My face fell. My dad?

"You're joking."

"Nuh uh. "

"......................."

I thought dads were supposed to be protective. Here my dad is, encouraging me to sleep with a guy in a ....luxurious hotel.

"Well, have fun!" And she left..no..scratch that. She escaped.

I walked back into the room and screamed.

Eric yelled,"Why the hell did you scream!"

"Wear something!" I said covering my eyes.

"What? I'm just wearing boxers Julie. I'm not naked," he said in a boring voice. Then suddenly got interested.

"Unless....." He walked towards me.

"No...stay away you freak!" I yelled.

"Awww, don't be like that. We are going to get married anyway. Why not a head start?" He teased.

I knew he was only joking but I got freaked. So....I did what I had to do. I kicked him out of the room.

"Stay there until you've thought what you did," I sounded like a friggin parent.

"Julie!" He hissed,"let me in!"

But he would have no worry, he can just show off his amazingly well built, lovable body. Awww crap, me and my damn mouth.

I opened the door in pity, he had his towel on his hair and only boxers on. He hair flopped on his eyes, dripping. He was shivering. I realized that he hadn't fully dried himself.

I sighed, gotten a towel and forced him on the bed.

I told him to dry himself first. I sat behind me, getting hold of the towel. I dried his hair while lecturing him like he was a little kid.

"-so that is why you never ever do stuff like that to me. You could face consequences. Very bad ones too! hm..Done!"

He looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"How are we sleeping. We can...you know cuddle. I get cold sometimes." He grinned.

"Eric!! Did you not hear me what I said before? I can easily kick you out!"

"No you can't."

"I just did."

"I was off-guard."

"Right."

"Anyways, I can work either way. Also a reminder. I sleep only with my boxers on."

I froze while he went into the bathroom to wash up.

I quickly called Katie.

"Hello~" She answered.

"Help!" I whispered.

"Yes? You guys having fun?"

"No!" I hissed," I'm not ready for this!"

"Then how are you going to get married? I mean you know, you guys are going to be in the same room everynight."

"That's different!"

"How ?"

"I don't know but he says that he sleeps only with his boxers on!"

"Oohhh, some skin to ...Pj..but nice." She said.

"No! It's not nice. Can I go over to yours? Way better. We can watch a movie and pig out on junks! Pleaseeeee."

"No can do. Oh! Oprah's on...bye!"

"Katie! Katie? Kati-"

He came out looking hot as ever.

"Okay. I got it. Let's create a wall of pillows."

"What?" He asked.

"Just go onto the bed. Then with the extra pillows, we can separate ourselves with a wall!"

"Awwww, Julie's shy...."

"Shut up."

"Why don't we just cuddle up? We did it once before."

I turned red.

"Just do it!"

So it was lights out, we were both separated and stared at the opposite direction.

Hmm , maybe it won't be that bad.....can it?

the next chapter...*cough*cough

something happens in the morning~~~
lol

#15 lady_in_the_lake101

lady_in_the_lake101

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:00 AM

Yay the first chapter is up!
I totally wanted some action between them.
Maybe next chapter?
Anywyas I LOVED IT!
It was really good.
And now I can't wait for the next update.
So that means Update Soon Please...

<3
Xo.Joelle.xO

#16 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

The first chapter!! Yay! :) It was so awesome!! And funny, of course. Gotta love Julie and her unintentional humor. ;)

Well, that cleared up the whole Lauren and Justin thing *wipes sweat off forehead* phew, now I can sleep good tonight.

A wall of pillows...hahahaha. I've done that before. And what the heck was her dad thinking? My dad would rather kill a guy then let me sleep in the same room with one. Alone.

Let's see where those pillows are when she wakes up, hu?

Update soon! I want more now! *hyped on Julie and Eric*

Aim

#17 peanut_butter

peanut_butter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:34 AM

Hey. Just read ALL of Engaged at Sixteen (took me a while) and loved it.

Oh, yeah, :New Reader!:

Update soon!

Love,
Gracey :elmo:

#18 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:11 PM

Ahh! The update! So awesome, I have a feeling this will be hilarious. ;) Update soon.

~Peachy

#19 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:10 PM

Haha, that was too funny :). Update soon :D

nicole :heartbeat:

#20 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:58 PM

Adored it!

Please put the next chapter up! :D

#21 jules is cool

jules is cool

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:25 PM

NEW READER!!!!!!!!!! :icon_eek:

I have read all your pages and i need more!!!
UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!
*beging* :user:
I love your story heaps it is sooooooooooooo good!!

From Jules

#22 sweet_angel778

sweet_angel778

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

hahah
Thanks you guys!
NEW READER!!!!!!!!!!

I have read all your pages and i need more!!!
UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!
*beging*
I love your story heaps it is sooooooooooooo good!!

From Jules

wow, your name is Julie?
That's cool
lol

Time Reverse

I woke up feeling relaxed as ever. I was so cozy....I snuggled closer to the wall until...my hands felt something smooth and warm.
What am I thinking! Walls don't give off heat! So I drifted off to sleep, still confused about the situation. Out of curiousity...I opened one eye. I was facing Eric's bare chest with his arms around me protectively. His chin was on my head, sleeping soundly. Knowing that it wasn't a warm wall which was out of the question, I fell back asleep. You might have already noticed that my head is very very slow in the mornings. Then the whole thing became clear. My eyes shot open, I quietly had a quick scan. The pillows. My wall of pillows, were gone. I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming. But I felt my body shake. Even with his body so close to my, I should have felt so warm. But I felt shivers down my spine. Eric pulled me in closer. Now, our bodies were fully touching..thank god I have PJ. Or else I would have flipped!

Then I thought of an idea.....I won't be able to face him until I blow out some steam. But he's going to be here. It may sound crazy so ..why not? So being careful not to wake him up, I got out of his embrace (to my dismay). I went to the washroom and took a bried shower and washed up. I drew the curtains together and reset the clock. I made the room look dark. It was 8:49 but I changed it way back to 2 in the morning.

"Hmm...Julie?" Eric asked, waking up.

"Sh...Eric sleep." I hurried to his bed, assuring him to sleep.

"What time is it?"

"It's 2 in the morning!" I hushed,"So go back to sleep."

"But why are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Oh..sorry. Do you want me to leave?" He asked with a cute sleepy face. Awwwwww it made me feel bad but hey, I had to.

"No, you just sleep." I said, pushing him to lie down. He must have been tired because he obliged. I pulled the sheet over him to keep him warm and kissed his forehead . He smiled briefly and fell asleep. He looked like an angel!! I wanted to wake him up and throw myself onto him but...resist. Resist Julie.

I gave a soft smile and walked out of the room.

"Katie!" I hissed.

She opened up, with a bed head, droppy eyes. Ohhhhh I would have loved to take a picture but that wasn't the point.

"Hello?" I said, waving a hand over her face.

"Stop," she grabbed my hand ,"it's annoying."

"Oh..right ..sorry. Anyways, what are we doing today?"

"I donno, ask your dad. Where's Eric?" She looked around the hall.

"O..he's asleep."

"Still?"

"Dude, you were asleep too when I came."

"True," Katie laughed.

"Hey..let's hit the pool!" I winked.

"Why not the beach?"

"The lifeguard is not there." I laughed.

"Julie! You are engaged! Eric will get jealous if you eye up some other man." She teased.

"One, it's not like I'm gonna go out with them..and besides, I'm only in grade 12, can't a girl flirt with a hot lifeguard?"

"No.....because you have a husband."

"Not..yet."

"Fine..let's go." And got our stuff and hit the pool. Which I may add there are indoor and outdoor. Since the weather was nice, we decided outdoor. Boy did we ever get it.

There in the swimming pool, was a guy....look to be spanish and our age. Swimming laps.

I was speechless....Katie's jaw was wide open, so I kind of ..closed it up for her.

"Is..that..?" She asked.

"Uh..huh. Another greek god around here." I laughed.

Things were going to get interesting....don't you think?

haha
hope you like it!

#23 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:00 AM

Haha, too funny! Update soon :D

Nicole :)

#24 i<3???

i<3???

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:16 AM

haha naughty Julie!

awesome story! i love it!

And Julia and I have the same nickname! thats pretty awesome except i spell it differently 'cause i love to spell things differently. But her name is Julie and mine is Julia so yeah that doesn't totally work. and her best friend's name is Katie and my sister's name is Katie. hehe

keep writing, i love it

xox, Julz

#25 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:19 AM

Awesome chapter, totally ♥ it!

Update soon!

~Amanda :spinstar:

#26 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:52 PM

Oh, Julie, Julie, Julie. What are we going to do with her? I mean, she has Eric! Why is she looking at other *ahem* greek gods, as you put it? Hmm?? What does she have to say for herself?

Sorry, just blowing off some steam. It was funny, though. Funny, funny Julie. lol

Update soon!!

I need to know what trouble Julie will get into this time. She always seems to be getting herself into trouble in some way or another.

Aim

#27 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Ahem, the 'greek god' I assume will not interfere right? Great update, he shall not interfere...or I will have wrinkles again. And we wouldn't want that would we?

Update soon.

~Peachy

#28 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:23 PM

please update soon sweet angel . lv the new bk already ! :angel12:

#29 jules is cool

jules is cool

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

It just gets better and better!

Poor Julie she must still be so scared about getting married!
Keep writing cause this story is great! I will be back to chek later!

My name is not quite Julie its Julianne but i dont think you would ever have guessed that :D . Nice try though you were so closs. :P

Jules!

#30 peanut_butter

peanut_butter

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,313 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:12 PM

That girl is so silly.

She's SLEEPING with ERIC and LEAVES?

That's stupid. Silly girl-- STAY!

:ahem:

Update soon.

Love,
Gracey :elmo:

#31 sweet_angel778

sweet_angel778

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:28 PM

Hahaha
You guys are soo funny lol
I appreciate it.

Caught

I maintained my control and strode over to the chairs. Peeled off my clothes and lay comfortably, listening to my ipod.

I saw Katie do the same, except, she gave up and was talking to the 'greek god'. Wow...a hottie I must say.

Then a much better hottie came in his trunks. I layed there frozen. Pretending not to notice with the gucci sunglass covering my gaze.

Oh sh*t.

I pretended to be asleep. He came closer and closer.

He took the ipod away from my grasp. He was on the chair, not touching me, he bent down level to my ear.

"That was a nice trick you did. Too bad it didn't work." His breath tickled my ear. I couldn't help but laugh.

He took my sunglass off and let me a full vision of his perfect face.

He gazed at me as if he was thinking of something. Then he bent down, letting his soft lips touch mine. An electric shock went through me. I felt his tongue touch my lips, I happily obliged and let mine meet his. Unable to resist any longer, I wrapped my arms around his neck, encouraging him. We were engrossed in kissing until he bent down, still frenching, picked me up and strolled somewhere.

It's a wonder if he knew where he was going. He then stopped, gave me a last few seconds of the most fiery pleasurable kiss then....broke up. Smiling, his eyes dazed. Then he let me go, and I fell into the pool. That jerk!

I came to surface, shivering, not used to the temperature of the water. I looked around to yell at Eric. But he was nowhere to be seen. Then I felt something behind me. He came up and hugged me tight from the back, kissed my hair and whispered,"Gotcha."

When he saw how much I was shivering, he turned me around and embraced me tight. Somehow, his touch made me feel hotter. He backed me up to the edge of the pool, kissing my neck, while I....well laughed. It just still got to me how he tricked me to fall in the pool by using our kiss. Hmm clever, I thought. Then I thought of a solution. Something that would scare Eric out of his pants, but I needed Katie's help. I stopped him and gave him a brief kiss before I got out of the pool.

Eric seemed quite satisfied. I smiled briefly at him thinking let's see who's laughing later.

I pulled Katie out of the convo with the 'Greek God' and made her change. Then quickly grabbing my purse, I dragged a complaing Katie out of the hotel and into the shops.

Just you wait......Eric..we'll see how you think of this...

comments?
lol

#32 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:47 AM

Okay, so I'm not sure ifI posted on the last story or not, but I love them both!!
It was a bit confusing though, who was the first guy who kissed her? Eric or othe random hot dude? I may just be slow...

update again soon!

:heartbeat:nellie

#33 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:51 AM

Okay, so I'm not sure ifI posted on the last story or not, but I love them both!!
It was a bit confusing though, who was the first guy who kissed her? Eric or othe random hot dude? I may just be slow...

update again soon!

:heartbeat:nellie

#34 jules is cool

jules is cool

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:55 AM

That was heaps good!
Funny that even though they are getting married they still play tricks on each other! ;)
They are SOOOOOO in love :heartbeat: !
Keep writng because it just gets better and better!

Jules!!!

#35 noleey

noleey

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:11 AM

That was awesome! What's the solution? ^^ It was Eric, note how he said something about how the trick didn't work and remember how she tricked him intothinking it was 2AM. Yeah.

Update soon :D

Nicole

#36 Me.My.Friends.And.I

Me.My.Friends.And.I

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 03:13 AM

Hey!!

NEW READER!

I found this story today and I've just finished reading everything! It is AMAZING! Update soon please!

-Dhanya
xxoo

#37 i<3???

i<3???

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:31 AM

haha payback time!!

What is she doing? I thought it was going to be something to do with the 'greek god' but then they hit the shops so I don't think that anymore.

Update soon!

xox, Julz

#38 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:30 AM

Awesome chapter, I can't wait to find out what Julie is gonna do!

It was Eric who kissed her, not the greek god guy, i_am_obsessive

Update soon, Sweet_Angel!

~Amanda :spinstar:

#39 writerluv

writerluv

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 847 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:03 PM

Awwwwwww, i can't wait for the next update!

#40 JustlikeJess

JustlikeJess

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:33 PM

That's so cute! I can't wait for the next update!

Crystal

#41 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:34 PM

Julie and Eric are just so darn CUTE together. I still have a bad feeling that Julie is going to do something stupid. I wonder what she's up to...hmm...

I just hope that whatever it is, it won't make Eric angry. Ooh, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I might have brought bad luck. lol

Update soon!

Aim

#42 I'm Jesse's Gurl

I'm Jesse's Gurl

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:39 PM

CATIE's BACK!

Yay!

I've missed this thread soooooooooooo much!
I love it!
I will comment more tomorrow when I'm not tired. |o|

#43 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:42 PM

*Breaths in and out* Okay, so Mr. ahem 'Greek God' isn't interfering. Yes, nice. Great update, I love how Eric is such a bad boy. :P Reminds me of Jon. XD Update soon Sweet Angel.

We all know the symbols or whatever their called right?

*Finishes reading update*
P: Yay! :D *Claps*
P: *Feels her face changing or something*
P: *Runs to washroom*
P: WWWWOOOOOOWWW!
P: *Stares into mirror*
P: My hair looks pretty now! :D And my face...smooth skin. :D It's working! :D
P: *Stands and stares into mirror for another few hours*
P: Cool, I'm getting prettier by the hour. *Smiles*
P: *Walks out of the washroom finally*

To be continued...

Update soon.

~Peachy

#44 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:35 PM

i am dying to know what julie is up to ! public embarrassement would be so sweet to get back at eric !! :angel12:

#45 lady_in_the_lake101

lady_in_the_lake101

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:42 PM

Great update!
It was awesome.
I can't wait to know what she's gonna do.

^^I think she's gonna like go buy a sexy outfit or something like that and at night she's gonna wear it and show it to Eric which is gonna make him go *ahem* "crazy" but she's gonna say no or she might even go sleep in her friend's room.
That would be so mean. But that's what I thought of.
But public embarassement is good to.

Can't wait 'til the next update...

<3
Xo.Joelle.xO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)