~Peachy

#273 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:37 PM

~Bump~
Aww why do we always forget this thread? I'm updating this next unless my deal with *Coughs* Sweet Angel *Coughs* is accepted. Which most likely (I hope) will happen. So yeah.

~Peachy

#274 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:40 AM

well i hope the best for you Peachy
update soon

#275 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:50 AM

Hmm.. Are you talking about my Jason? :D

And SHUBBA BUBBA on you Peachy! Update soon!

--Sarah, Penguin (sunburned and with spider bites), Jason (He's out of jail and married to me), Alex( My OWN angel) and Dan (AKA the HOT vampire). Brenden is here :D

#276 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Shining new page :D

Doesn't this deserv a update Peach :)

--Sarah, Penguin (sunburned and with spider bites), Jason (He's out of jail and married to me), Alex( My OWN angel) and Dan (AKA the HOT vampire). Brenden is here :D

#277 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:04 PM

Pupcraze-Thanks and Sweet Angel accepted the deal! He he he
Sarah-Jason? I wasn't talking about Jason...was I? Yayie! New pagey! *Cheers*And update? Um, after My Guardian Angel. Sorry.

~Peachy

#278 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

Okay, there wasn't one update today in any of your stories. <_< How mean. lol. At least the comments are always amusing to read. I guess that makes up for it. Sort of.

Update!! Please, please, please??

Amy~Marie

#279 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:24 AM

^^Yeah, pretty please? Bitte schon?.........and I can't speak any more languages than that, but you get my drift. Please!!!!!

nellie

#280 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:31 AM

so>
update soon???

#281 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

Amy~Marie-Huh? Didn't I update True Love Returns yesterday? Maybe not...sorry. I should update My Guardian Angel today. ;) It'll be the second last chapter until the ending. *Cries* Lol
Nellie-After My Guardian Angel! I promise. :D
Pupcraze-This is after My Guardian Angel. It'll be either the last chapter or second last. Depends.

~Peachy

#282 pupcraze

pupcraze

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:40 AM

end so quickly
sad...

#283 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

^Yeah *Cries*

~Peachy

#284 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:56 PM

Hey! *points finger at Peachy* I thought you said you were going to update this! <_<

Oh well, I'll just have to stick around till you do. He-he.

Amy~Marie

#285 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:59 PM

^I am, that's why the update is here right now. :D

Here is the last chapter. So sad! *Cries* lol, never mind that. Here is the lovely update.

Chapter Nine

I walked slowly towards the hill at Erin Dale Park. Xander wasn’t there yet, I sighed and sat down staring at the night sky. The starts shined in the sky like diamonds. I smiled and thought of when the times Xander and I spent here. It was where we first got together. Then I heard a sound in the distant, I looked behind me and in the distant I saw Nicole and Chris holding a large banner. Xander was in front of the banner, as they walked closer I recognized what was on the banner. It said ‘Marry Me Serenity.’ When he finally approached me I gasped as he held before me, a large diamond ring. He kneeled down on one knee and asked me a question.

“Will you marry me?” He asked. I looked at him with wide eyes and nodded excitedly. He got up and laughed. I hugged him and he kissed me. Nicole dropped the banner and came over to me.

“Oh my goodness! You’re engaged! Again!” She squealed. Chris put the banner down and walked over to Nicole. Pulled a tiny box from his pocket and flicked it open. It revealed yet another diamond ring.

“Marry me baby?” He smiled and I stared at Nicole. She squealed and hugged Chris. Looks like I’m not the only one who got proposed to. I smiled at Xander, he hugged me.

“Let’s go home.” Xander whispered into my ear. I nodded and well Xander and I went home. Chris and Nicole well I’m not too sure where they went.

Wedding Day…

I looked down at the aisle smiling nervously at Xander. My dad leading me towards him. Finally I was beside him. The priest began his speech.

“Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace.

Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

Through marriage, Xander John Cummings and Serenity Diane Faith make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. Xander John Cummings and Serenity Diane Faith will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

We are here today – before God – because marriage is one of His most sacred wishes – to witness the joining in marriage of Xander John Cummings and Serenity Diane Faith. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now – through me – He joins you together in one of the holiest bonds.

Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?”

“Her family and friends gathered here today do.” My dad said proudly.

“Do you Xander John Cummings take Serenity Diane Faith to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” Xander smiled at me and the priest turned to me.

“Do you Serenity Diane Faith take Xander John Cummings to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?” Then I looked into Xander’s eyes, and whispered the two most important words.

“I do.”

“And so, by the power vested in me by the Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.” The priest announced. With that, Xander leaned over to me and kissed me, and everything seemed perfect and I remembered one thing. Everything I have today was given to me under the night sky. I chuckled at that thought, was that coincidence or destiny?

~~~~~
Like it? After a few comments, I'll move ask the mods to move this to completed stories. :)

~Peachy

#286 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

Peachy, that was so sweet! I am tearing up! Ha-ha. It's sad that it's over, but...what a happy ending! Another lovely completed story by Peachy. Yay! :lol:

It was so cute! Chris proposed to Nicole, too. Loved it, absolutely loved it. Hee-hee. :D

Lots of Love :heartbeat:
Aim

#287 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:12 PM

^He he, I'm glad you liked it! :D I should be starting a new story soon. :)

~Peachy

#288 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:16 PM

Yay! Peachy is going to start a spanking new story! New characters and new people to love or hate. Tee-hee! I can't wait! I don't even know what the story will be, but I'm definitely reading it when you start it!

Aim

#289 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

Oh. My. God.

The end.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!??

This happened too soon! At least give us an epilogue for crying out loud!

I'm hyper at the moment ;) so I'll be her until I get an epilogue!

Sarah and Penguin.

#290 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:23 PM

Aim-He he, new story. :) It'll be my only story with a somewhat disappointing ending. My dad's concept so basically I'm just twisting it. The story will be called The End Of The World. So that should tell you what it's basically about. A little about the characters-
Spoiler

Sarah-But I ended it with the perfect sentence...I'm not really up to writing and epilogue, sorry. Maybe an update for True Love Returns will help? I shall update either today or Sunday since I have to go hiking with my scout group.

~Peachy

#291 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

Update....

That might help............................

Sarah

#292 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:30 PM

Ohh, your dad's story with a twist. I like it. The End Of The World...sounds dramatic. Can't wait till you get the first chapter up! A disappointing ending!? Well, at least I was warned in advance. Don't worry. I'm okay with stories that have sad endings. You see, I like it both ways: tragic and happy. But that's just me.

You rock, Peachy
Aim

#293 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:34 PM

Wow that was a beautiful ending.
I don't think I could write a wedding scene like you Peachy,
you did an awsome job with the ending.
So this story is over.
Glad the creepy guy changed.
And is happy being a baker.
With his wife Sarah, whom I don't
know why but I feel a connection to her.
Hmm . . . this is creepy. Maybe I am turning into
Creepy Guy. . .er . .Girl, I mean, l.o.l :lol:
Congrats Peachy!
Cerra :mgwave:

#294 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

Sarah-Which one?
Aim-He he, shall be very dramatic. Oh okay, then I won't have to worry about too many people mobbing me because of the ending. Did I also mention, I'll leave the ending as a sad one? Sorry, won't do sequels.
Cerra-Thanks! Yuppie, this story is over. I think you know Sarah. *Points at Sarah(Sassenach)* Huh creepy girl? lol

~Peachy

#295 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

Creepy? *blushes* Why, thank you :D I've always thought so myself :D

And any update may help *innocent smile*

#296 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:05 PM

^Oh okay. Then TLR is next.

~Peachy

#297 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

Yay!

#298 crouchingtiger18

crouchingtiger18

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:35 PM

AW! What a cute ending!

I loved it, and I can't wait to hear your new story! Or read I should say.

Everything I have today was given to me under the night sky. I chuckled at that thought, was that coincidence or destiny?

Aw, I loved those two last lines. Brilliant ending. *Applauds*

Brava, Peachy, Brava.

LUVEE

~Amanda :angel1:

#299 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:38 PM

^He he thanks. Um, here's the summary of my new story(which is not yet posted)
Spoiler

~Peachy

#300 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:39 PM

Sounds great Peachy!!

Can't wait 'til you post it :D:D:D

#301 rainaleopard

rainaleopard

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:40 PM

*screams* I loved that summary, Peachy! I like the Sci-Fi angle (sorry, sci-fi buff). Can't wait till you start it (I know, I've said that before, but whatever).
:lol:
Aim

#302 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:41 PM

Spoiler

#303 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:42 PM

Ooie thanks for all the comments, and I only went to answer the phone. XD I should post it soon.

~Peachy

#304 Sassenach

Sassenach

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:45 PM

Argh! And I have to go to bed..

Bummer..... <_<

Guess I'll have to read it tomorrow...

*stomps off to bed....*

#305 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

^Oh, night Sarah!

Buddy wants to go to bed too.
Buddy>Posted Image

~Peachy
P.S. I asked the mods to help me move this.

#306 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Hey Peachy I am thinking of changing my tital to my new story, whatcha think?
A Heart Divided
or
Divided Love?
or do you have any suggestions?

#307 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

I think A Heart Divided would be nice. So wait a second lemme change the cover. be right back.

~Peachy

#308 SoccerRules

SoccerRules

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:53 PM

Oh okay thanks!

#309 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:56 PM

^Posted a note for you on your thread.

~Peachy

#310 Angel Kitten

Angel Kitten

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 03:17 PM

Hey ! fantastic story just found it !!

#311 i am obsessive

i am obsessive

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:40 AM

It's so beautiful *cries* but it's over *cries more*

have you posted the new story yet? post it soon if you haven't, it sounds great!

nellie

#312 Peachy1214

Peachy1214

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:22 PM

Angel Kitten-Thanks! ;)
Nellie-Thanks, yeah I've posted two new stories. Well actually one. The other one is My Guardian Angel's sequel. But incase you want to read both of them, here:

The End of the World-The one I think you were referring to.
Stairway from Heaven-My Guardian Angel's sequel.

~Peachy ;)

#313 takari28

takari28

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

really great sequel
~kari~

#314 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Loved it!!!!!

I hope Xander and serenity will live happily ever after!!! And Nicole and Chris as well!!!

-Yuyu💛💙💜💗💚❤

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users