56 replies to this topic

#46 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

hii meg
i am your really big fan!!! and i keep reading your books all the time..(even between my exams hehe). I wanted toy ask you that you have written so many novels. So who is your favorite character from all of them??????
plzzz plzzz reply!!!
thank you!!!!!!!!

p.s.i have a crush on michael moscovitz

As I have said many times, I don't have a favorite character. That would be like your mom saying she has a favorite kid. Obviously she does have afavorite, but she's never going to admit it to your face (actually, it probably depends on how well her kids are behaving from day to day).  You know it's true, no matter how much your mom denies it!  Right now with my mom it's a tie between me, the bestselling author, and my brother, the cop who saves people lives. For real!!! We can't get her to admit which one of us she likes better. 

#47 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:49 PM

Dear Meg,
Do you know when Mia is going to post more on her blog?
And how is Michael? can you give me some information? :icon_flower:
Anyway, I really thank you for writing such an amazing books, that really affecting many people, and I really really hope you will write another book!!!!!!!!! (11)
It's amazing that even though the books were written so long ago, they still affect so much on so many people. :eusa_clap:

You're welcome! I don't know when Mia is going to post on her blog, probably when she has less deadlines (with school of course)!

#48 tinipink

tinipink

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Dear Mrs. Cabot,

This is not a question, per say, but more of a "thank you" for writing The Princess Diaries.  I was in sixth grade when the first book came out, and the series carried me through high school.  I am now 21 years old and still continue to reread the series endlessly.  In fact, I often find my little life situations comparable to those of Mia.  Granted, I am not the Princess of Genovia, the granddaughter of a looney, but lovable, queen, or have hair shaped like a yield sign, but I do, however, lead a life full of awkwardness.  Some of these problems might trace back to my large feet and sarcastic mindset.  Anyway:

This summer, I am interning in St. Louis.  I live with a young woman that find easily comparable to Lily.  She is an outspoken feminist who embraces an interesting style.  I may or may not have found my rental on Craigslist, sight unseen.   I only know one person here in the city and have only gotten to hang out with her once due to our hectic schedules.  Nevertheless, I have been making my way around.  Thus far, my favorite place to hang out is in the sea lion tunnel at the St. Louis Zoo (oddly enough, Mia liked the tunnel at the NYC Zoo, haha!) and the last guy I fell for turned out to be completely into men, even though he was giving me signals (JP aka Guy Who Hates It When They Put Corn In His Chili flashbacks!).  On top of that, I came down with mono two weeks ago and the doctor nor the nurse at the clinic failed to believe me when I told him that I still have not lost "my flower" and am not suffering from pregnancy symptoms (haha, that made me think of Mia's mom, who had a deep talk about the time she lost her virginity as The Corn Princess).  Additionally, the people I most often encounter at work are comparable to Boris Pelkowski.  Most of their time is spent in cubicles the size of storage closets.  

Your series has not only brought amusement to my average life, but also the optimistic outlook that goodness can be found in any situation.  I appreciate all of the toil and heart that was poured into every page, and I will continue to embrace the series until I am hit with dementia.  Maybe at that point, I will demand sidecars and drag around a hairless dog.

Thank you again for everything, Mrs. Cabot!

Justine

#49 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

Hiiiii Meg!!how are you? i was wondering if you were going to write about Mia when shes older like when shes just hitting her twenties!!!!??and also regarding the Mediator series i heard it was said there were talks about it being made into a movie!!!is it true?? and of so i am just suggesting what do you think of Tom Welling as Jesse?? i mean minus the dark eyes Tom reminds me of Jesse , hes very kind and talll and level headed...what do you think???

#50 TurtleLuvr

TurtleLuvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:03 PM

What book number is the Valentine Princess?

#51 TurtleLuvr

TurtleLuvr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:06 PM

What book number is the Valentine Princess? I am a huge fan and ive read most of your books even though im in 7th grade! which character reminds you of yourself most and what are some books you would advise me to read?

#52 seashellyan

seashellyan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hello, Meg. I love your Princess Diaries(PD) and Princess Mia a lot. My dream is to work as a translator for novels and I finished a translation program last year. However I have got no reply from any Chinese publishers since I sent my translation proposal and translated text of PD to at least 9 publishers at Tai Wan and Hong Kong last summer. Now I think perhaps the publishers are worrying about the Chinese edition copyright. Are any publishers holding the Chinese edition copyright of Princess Diaries now??? As I know, the complex Chinese edition copyright was held by Global Group Holdings Ltd. (Taiwanese publisher) in 2005 and they only published book 1 and 2 of PD in July 2005. Is the Global Group still holding the Chinese edition copyright now??? I really want to have a chance to translate the full series of PD into Chinese so as to let more Chinese readers to read PD. In fact, I read the Chinese edition of PD first and then like to read and buy English edition of PD.
Best wishes,
Lady Love

#53 serenamarie82

serenamarie82

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

Hey Meg!! :mgwave: I was wondering if it is true. Is  that there is going to be a Princess Diaries 3- The Royal Wedding? I found the information about on-line. Be cool if it was. :icon_biggrin: Please let me know.  Thank you!!

#54 ashleebabee2308

ashleebabee2308

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Dear Meg,

I'm a huge fan of the Princess Diaries series, both the books and the movies. I'm an aspiring writer myself and I'm currently trying to wean myself off fanfictions and back into original stuff. I have an idea for a story about a royal family but I'm having trouble trying to figure out exactly what royals are responsible for, like what their duties are and everything. I loved how in the Princess Diaries you had specifics on what Mia's jobs were and what she was supposed to do as a princess and I was just wondering how you found all that out? Was there a book you read that had that kind of information or somewhere online? I know it's a lot to ask but if you could give an idea on where you found your information on what royals are expected to do and how to act, it would be much appreciated.

#55 Genevieve

Genevieve

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

For Meg and Mia

Happy Birthday, Mia. Congratulations on having grown up with me and help me in many moments of my life. Thank you and Meg, her creator, I had company on a lonely adolescence and so when I have a daughter her name is Mia.

By: Tina - Brazil

#56 princessesierra

princessesierra

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

I was just re- reading Project Princess (4.5) and I'm a little confused. I remember reading about Lana and Josh in the book when I first read it - there was a bit about Lana's impractical accessories (leopard print luggage?) and a part where Michael and Josh nearly get into a fight at the Dairy Queen. Except when I re read the copy I have now, there's no mention anywhere of Lana and/ or Josh, and the above mentioned scenes are missing. 

Does anyone know why this is? I know it's not a printing mistake because it still reads like a complete, seamless story, it's just that these scenes aren't there any more. (For e.g. Lilly and Boris are the first couple to be caught making out and reprimanded, whereas it used to be Lana and Josh).

#57 hyehh

hyehh

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

Dear Meg
Hello:) I am a HUGE fan of you and your books!! I especially love the Princess Diaries series. I love Mia and all the other characters in there. Michael is my number one favoriteale character too!!! But everytime I read the series I can't help but to think how awsome and great it would be for you to read Michael's point of view!!!! It would be so great!!! Well thanks for reading this and I really hope you reply back:)). I would really love to read Michael's pov. Thanks:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users