#317 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 09:38 AM

Dooo I? ;)

Phoebe

YES!!!! LOL :D Aw I love that update Phoebs! How cute that her mum fell in love with her childhood best friend; so adorable :) And Sam's conversation with her mum was sooo realistic! I remember having a similar conversation with my mum :) Emily is definitely up to something. Maybe she knows Sam's poet is Luke and she called him in the bathroom - maybe? :P Update soon?

Michelle

#318 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

Lovely update. And I want to friend like David in my group who I can torture.

Speaking of friends....“Anyway, falling for your best friend is way too complicated.”...that reminds me of someone *cough* I know *cough* who fell for his...well, maybe/probably not best, but pretty close friend...right, Princess ;) His name starts with a big 'D' ;) Okay, enough with the hints now. You probably guessed who I was talking about.

....what's up with emily anyway? Did she met up with Luke or something?? No, of course not. She was in the loo. Girl's loo probably....

More soon, Phoebs!

#319 ♥Sadie ♥

♥Sadie ♥

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

[b]Samantha's mum is just like mum! HAHAHAHA I GUESS ALL MUMS ARE LIKE that INIT? :D Emily did she talk to Luke in da loo????[/b]

#320 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:16 AM

I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAH I LAUGHED ALOT! THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!
Alex~ :icon_sunny:

THANK YOU ALEX!!! :D

Really???? Like David said, that is incredibly interesting!! :D Tell me more...

Update was funny :)

I wonder what Emily is up to....

Alex

Hahaha I can't sorry! :P

WHAT WAS EMILY DOING???

And I loved the part with her mum...it was so cute :heartbeat:

I like David :)

Update soon :)

Rivea :icon_flower:

Thanks, Riv :)

I like David too. There will be a lot of David in the sequel!

YES!!!! LOL :D Aw I love that update Phoebs! How cute that her mum fell in love with her childhood best friend; so adorable :) And Sam's conversation with her mum was sooo realistic! I remember having a similar conversation with my mum :) Emily is definitely up to something. Maybe she knows Sam's poet is Luke and she called him in the bathroom - maybe? :P Update soon?

Michelle

I know, right? :)

Don't we all remember having that conversation *shudders*

Haha maybe ....

Lovely update. And I want to friend like David in my group who I can torture.

Speaking of friends....“Anyway, falling for your best friend is way too complicated.”...that reminds me of someone *cough* I know *cough* who fell for his...well, maybe/probably not best, but pretty close friend...right, Princess ;) His name starts with a big 'D' ;) Okay, enough with the hints now. You probably guessed who I was talking about.

....what's up with emily anyway? Did she met up with Luke or something?? No, of course not. She was in the loo. Girl's loo probably....

More soon, Phoebs!

Aw David is not for torturing! He's such a sweet guy :D And he's cute!!

I do know who you're talking about loool. And it is complicated :( Unfortunately. *Sighs* And i thought it would be easy.

Girls loo indeed!! Hahaha.

[b]Samantha's mum is just like mum! HAHAHAHA I GUESS ALL MUMS ARE LIKE that INIT? :D Emily did she talk to Luke in da loo????[/b]

Yep. They are :)

Maybe haha.

Phoebe

#321 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

Strictly Secretive
Lies. Secrets. All in one magazine

Chapter Nineteen

To: HopelessRomantic

Fr: JohnKeatsIsTheMan

Hi. Remember me? Sorry I haven’t been responding to your emails, the truth is I did meet someone but then I soon found out she still sleeps with her brother (yes that is the type of women I meet). Anyway, if you’re still single and/or you still want to meet up, let me know.

Where's the Poet? show him! show him,
Muses nine! that I may know him.
'Tis the man who with a man
Is an equal, be he King,
Or poorest of the beggar-clan
Or any other wonderous thing
A man may be 'twixt ape and Plato;
'Tis the man who with a bird,
Wren or Eagle, finds his way to
All its instincts; he hath heard
The Lion's roaring, and can tell
What his horny throat expresseth,
And to him the Tiger's yell
Come articulate and presseth
Or his ear like mother-tongue.

---

Had my mysterious poet asked me out? Oh God. This was so wrong, so so wrong. This was against everything I believed in but yet I wanted to go. I actually wanted to say yes! I knew why I wanted to say yes; it wasn’t because I wanted to meet the guy … for all I knew, he was an old man with a big fat mole on his face but I couldn’t forget what Luke had told me all those months ago…

“Sam, honestly, take it from me. Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash! Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke. Cry. Get revenge. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell that arse hole what you feel. Let someone know what they're missing. Laugh till your stomach hurts. Live life!” And he threw a pillow at me. A pillow. That’s what friends did!
“But he could be an old pervert!”
Luke smiled. “Take a chance.”

Going out with this mysterious guy would be taking a chance and how exciting would it be, going on a date with someone you barely know! And haven’t seen before. But Luke did say to take a chance so that’s what I was going to do.

I happily skipped to Sadie’s desk, ignoring all the weird looks my other co-workers were shooting me and I sank down on the chair opposite Sadie who was flicking through a gossip magazine. “Guess what?” I said casually.

Sadie looked up excitedly. “Brad Pitt broke up with Angie?”

Oh for the love of God.

“No!” I snapped.

Sadie looked disappointed and turned her attention back to the magazine.

Emily then appeared.

“Guess what, Em?”

“He asked you out?” she immediately said.

I sighed in annoyance. Remember when people used to guess and guess wrong? “Well, technically,” I corrected her, “I asked him out.”

Emily nodded. “But he decided on time and place.”

“How do you know?” I demanded, sounding a little put out.

She rolled her eyes and perched her mum on Sadie’s desk, much to Sadie’s annoyance. “Wild guess.”

“Well, what should I tell him?” I asked, biting my lip.

Emily widened her blue eyes. “Yes, of course!”

Sadie looked at Emily as if she was mad. “No!” exclaimed Sadie. “He could be an old man with a big fat mole on his face!”

“That’s what I had thought!” I said.

Emily ignored me and glared at Sadie. “Sades, can you come to the loo with me?” she asked sweetly, her eyes anything but.

“Why?” said Sadie.

“Just come with me please!”

And they both hurried to the loo.

“Well, that was weird,” I said to myself.

“What was weird?” I heard, Matthew, our make-up guy ask.

I sighed. “Oh some guy asked me out.”

Just then, Chloe - also known as the office *%^## - appeared at that right moment and managed to hear what I last said. “Well well well. A guy asking Samantha Chambers out? I understand how that might be a bit weird for you, Sam.”

What a *%^##.

But I managed a smile. “Chloe,” I said without enthusiasm. “Always a pleasure to see you … lurking around.”

Chloe smiled. “Isn’t it?”

I smiled back. “Hey, have you seen the janitor around?” I casually asked.

Chloe suddenly stood up straight and two pink spots appeared on her cheeks. Damn, I was good. “How would I know?” she laughed.

“Well … you are f*cking him aren’t you?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matthew watching Chloe intently.

“Sammy! You are such a joker!” She turned to Matthew. “Isn’t she such a joker?”

“Who are you?” he asked bluntly.

I wasn’t surprised Matthew didn’t know Chloe. Matthew was indeed gay.

Then at that right moment, Emily appeared with Sadie in tow. “Chloe!” Emily exclaimed in mock happiness. “God, aren’t you looking as fake as that padded bra you’re wearing!”

Chloe didn’t even seem embarrassed. “Emily. It’s nice seeing you looking so …” she trailed off, looking critically at Emily’s clothing. “Well. It’s nice seeing you all the same.”

I glanced at Sadie in confusion. Emily and Chloe both worked for the fashion department … surely, they would see each other often?

“Samantha was actually wondering where the janitor went off to?” Chloe continued.

“Oh we just saw him down the corridor,” said Sadie helpfully.

“Thank you … um…”

Sadie sighed. “My name is Sadie,” she said for the millionth time.

“Sadie! Right!”

With a nod at me and a dirty look for Emily, she walked away.

“The closet downstairs is free!” Emily yelled.

“Who is she?” Matthew asked.

“Chloe Martin,” Emily replied bitterly.

Matthew raised his eyebrows. “That’s a whore’s name,” he said simply, “You know, I never forget a face but in her case I‘ll make an exception.”

“So. Yes or no?” I asked once Matthew was out of the earshot.

“Yes,” they said in unison.

“What changed your mind?” I demanded.

“Well, Emily explained all the positive outcomes in you meeting … the guy.”

In the loo?

“What positive outcomes?” I wanted to know. “He could have a toupee!”

“That’s why, we have a plan,” said Emily smugly.

“A plan?” I asked sceptically.

“Yes. See, me and Sadie will be at the restaurant you and John-what’s-his-name will be at.”

“And?”

“Well, if he goes all Night Stalker on you, you won’t be alone,” said Sadie.

Oh God. That was the brilliant plan?

“That is a very bad plan,” I said.

Sadie shrugged. “A bad plan is better than no plan.”

“Exactly. Now will you just go out with the guy please. Seriously. Your unhappy face is bringing me down. And when I’m down, the whole world is down.”

“I’m not down,” Sadie protested.

Emily rolled her eyes. “Figure of speech, Sades.”

“Oh, right.”

I sighed. “So, you guys really think I should go?”

“Yes!” they said again.

“Trust me,” said Emily, hooking her arm through mine. “But you have to go the The Ritz!”

“Why?”

“You just do,” she said, “It’ll be the night you’ll never forget!”

How do you even know?” I asked.

“Because I just do!” she snapped. “Now go buy something pretty to wear.”

Why was I even friends with her?

#322 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

I love it! Em seems to be like my friend, named Emily as well, haha oo can't wait for more!!!
Alex~ :krakrani:

#323 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

I love it! Em seems to be like my friend, named Emily as well, haha oo can't wait for more!!!
Alex~ :krakrani:

I've got a friend like Emily too :D

Thank you!!

Phoebe

#324 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

I know, right? :)

Don't we all remember having that conversation *shudders*

Haha maybe ....

Hahaha I actually loved having that conversation with my mum. It's nice to talk to someone with experience, you know? :) When you say maybe it makes me wonder if it's not Luke after all... :P Funny update though! Emily is very tiring but she's hilarious! I so love it when Chloe comes on the scene and they all get *%^##y! :D Love Matthew by the way, funny guy :)

Michelle

#325 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

I agree with Michelle. The scenes with Chloe and Emily are actually kind of funny :D Gosh, I LOVE *%^##y characters. Hate them but love them at the same time :)

Will Chloe be in the sequel? Its funny how she always forgets Sadie's name!

UPDATE SOON!!! :)

Alex

#326 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:20 AM

AHHHHHHH...!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait. Something is up. Something strictly secretive. LOL.

MORE SOON!

P.S. “Hey, have you seen the janitor around?” Good one, Sam. You're growing up!

#327 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hahaha I actually loved having that conversation with my mum. It's nice to talk to someone with experience, you know? :) When you say maybe it makes me wonder if it's not Luke after all... :P Funny update though! Emily is very tiring but she's hilarious! I so love it when Chloe comes on the scene and they all get *%^##y! :D Love Matthew by the way, funny guy :)

Michelle

Ugh. I didn't. I HATED them. It was sooo cringy :(

And maybe its not lol.

Thank you!!!

I agree with Michelle. The scenes with Chloe and Emily are actually kind of funny :D Gosh, I LOVE *%^##y characters. Hate them but love them at the same time :)

Will Chloe be in the sequel? Its funny how she always forgets Sadie's name!

UPDATE SOON!!! :)

Alex

Chloe will definitely be in the sequel ;)

AHHHHHHH...!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait. Something is up. Something strictly secretive. LOL.

MORE SOON!

P.S. “Hey, have you seen the janitor around?” Good one, Sam. You're growing up!

HAHAHA :D

Phoebe

#328 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

Just one more chapter and then the epilogue :(

Phoebe

Strictly Secretive

Chapter Twenty

“This is a really, really bad idea.”

We were outside The Ritz in Piccadilly in the pouring rain waiting for the line to the restaurant to move up. Emily, just like on the day of the Composure party, had woken me up early in the morning so we could go shopping to buy me something pretty to wear. We practically went to all the shops in Oxford Street and after, careful, consideration Emily finally decided on this stunning strapless dress is styled with sparkling rhinestones and bugle beads at the midriff and hem and finished with a fine flurry of ostrich feathers.

I protested of course. I felt like a bird in the dress however pretty it was but like Emily said, she was the expert. Now I wished I protested a little harder; the dress was above the knee, hardly appropriate for rainy weather but you couldn’t argue with Emily Madison. She should have been a lawyer like her father.

“It’s a brilliant plan,” said Emily with simple directness, “I thought of it remember.” Oh I remembered all right. The plan Sadie and Emily had thought of in the loo.

“Yes, well,” I said shivering in my black coat, “Thinking isn’t your strongest suit.”

Emily simply smiled happily at me. “You know, I would tell you to go to hell,” she pointed out, “But I work there and I don’t want to see you everyday.”

“You do see me everyday!” I hissed at her, ignoring the little old lady in front of us who were shooting us disdainful looks.

Emily frowned. “I didn’t see you yesterday,” she said, a small smile forming on her lips, “I was busy with the underwear models.” I bet she was busy with them.

“I’m way past the point of giving a *#&$%% about your underwear models because you know what, Em, underwear is not fashion!”

Sadie, who was beside me, looked like she was wishing she was in a different place. Yeah, well. She could join the club. “Sam, maybe it’s best you relax,” said Sadie in a soothing tone. “You’re going on a date. People don’t usually act like that when they go on dates.”

“Yes but I don’t know who the f*ck I’m going on a date with,” I said, blinking back tears just as we faced the restaurant manager who already couldn’t keep his eyes off Emily’s cleavage. Exactly what she wanted I bet.

“Sure you do,” Emily said with firm persistence, “He’s a very handsome, smart, funny man who happens to adore love poems,” she added, shooting a sultry smile at the manager.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” the manager asked solely at Emily.

Emily leaned forward. “I want two tables for two please,” she said.

The manager nodded. “I’ll check if they’re any available.”

“How do you know he’s a handsome, smart and funny man?” I demanded to know.

Emily sighed in exhaustion. “Because I’m a God. Not A God. But The God,” she answered.

“Oh God,” I breathed, feeling a little light headed. “I am so going to have a nervous breakdown when all this is over.”

Emily made a noise of irritation. “Will you just relax for Christ’s sake? You’re going on a date! You haven’t been on a date in ages!”

I looked at her as if she was completely mental. “Em, how would you like it if I forced you to go out with a strange man who you’ve only spoken to online and who you haven’t actually seen?” I wanted to know. “And then he happens to be a serial killer who happens to like blonde, short women like me!” I was hysterical now but I didn’t care. All of this was so … sad and pathetic! I had actually succumbed to online dating to find a man!

“Okay, Sam. That is horrible. Okay, touching horrible? You’re mascara is running.” Like a pro, Emily quickly whipped out a cleansing wipe and began dapping it at my face. “I thought you used waterproof mascara, Sadie?”

Sadie who looked quite bored responded, “I don’t know the difference!”

“It says on the tube!” snapped Emily. “God. I don’t know what makes you tick but I hope it’s a time bomb.”

The manager then appeared. “You’re in luck!” he said, smiling only at Emily, “Will you follow me please.”

We followed him into the restaurant area and despite myself, I gasped in amazement. The room was just so lovely; chic and sophisticated. Also … very romantic. Too romantic. Oh God, this was a huge mistake. What kind of person goes to The Ritz on a first date? Nobody, that’s who! I needed to escape…

“Are you waiting for someone?” the manager inquired.

Sadie and Emily were already seated looking at me expectantly as was the manager. Emily spoke for me. “Uh, yes,” she said, “He should be here any minute now.”

Once the manager left, I turned to the girls. “Listen, I’m just going to the loo for a minute,” I said guiltily, “To powder my nose,” I added for effect.

Emily nodded. “Don’t take too long,” she warned.

I entered the ladies room and stared at my reflection. On the outside, I looked quite pretty - thanks to Emily - but on the inside? Well, I felt like absolute sh*t. Why did I even agree to this? I shouldn’t be doing this when I couldn’t even stop thinking about Luke. Suddenly without meaning to, I locked myself inside a cubicle and I burst into a fresh shower of tears. I couldn’t hold it in anymore, it just hurt so much thinking about him, our argument, the way he looked at me … so disappointed.

“Are you alright?” A woman’s voice asked.

I peeked through under the door and a woman wearing black high heels was standing outside my door obviously having heard my crying. I didn’t want her to see me. “No, I’m not alright,” I said deciding that I was going to be sincere from that moment on.

The woman paused. “Men trouble?” she asked sympathetically.

“You could say that,” I agreed.

“Men are bastards,” she went on, “But when you find the right one…”

“That’s the problem,” I sobbed, “I did find the right one … but then I ruined it.”

“I mean, it wasn’t completely my fault,” I continued, grabbling toilet paper to wipe my tears, “It was his fault too but Luke is so stubborn! It was like he didn’t even want to believe it was as much as his fault as mine. I wanted to work on our relationship and he didn’t. He wanted to continue grieving his wife’s death. And I understand that completely but why sleep with me? Why pretend to even like me when he Is still in love with his wife?”

The woman stayed silent again but I knew she was outside my cubicle, I could still see her feet. Finally, she said something. “Did you say - Luke?”

I opened the cubicle door. “Yes, I said-” I stopped. Because standing right in front of me was the red head I saw with Luke at Orso. His sister in law! Oh f*ck.

“Oh my God.” She gasped. I was expecting her to have a go at me or to even slap me or something but instead, a huge smile appeared on her face. “You’re Samantha! Samantha Chambers?”

I nodded quickly. “Uh yeah,” I said shakily, “How do you know?”

She widened her eyes. “Luke! Luke can’t stop talking about you!” she explained, her eyes shining with happiness. “Well, you know, when you two broke up he stopped talking about you but before, Jesus Christ, I had never seen a man so in love!”

“No!” I cried, shaking my head. “No, you’ve got it wrong. Luke’s not in love with me!”

She raised an eyebrow and smiled cynically. “His eyes say something different.” The memory of Luke staring at me so angrily popped into my mind and I shuddered.

“Ooh! This is so exciting!” she went on, clapping her hands in glee.

“What is?” I asked sadly.

She grabbed my hands and looked at me steadily. “Sweetie, Luke Is here.”

Luke was here?

“He’s-” I cut off my sentence, my breath coming faster and faster in an impending panic attack. Oh God. I was trying hard to absorb the massive shift my reality had just taken but I couldn’t. I mean, Luke was here! And I was here … and JohnKeatsIsTheMan was probably outside waiting for me. I was on a date with a guy in the same restaurant my ex-boyfriend was also dining in. Why in the hell couldn’t my life be simple and straightforward? Why?

“Yes, he’s here!” she gave out an incredulous laugh. “No need to panic. Look, come here and I’ll fix you up.” And she started dabbing something at my face. I barely noticed.

“Fix me up for what?” I asked through numb lips.

“For Luke, of course!”

“No, no, no, no, no!” I said, grabbing her hands to make her stop. “Luke can’t know I’m here! I don’t want him to see me! Please just don’t tell him anything!”

She didn’t understand. “Honey, you look gorgeous!” she said, laughing. “Why he ever let you go, I will never understand.”

Then she was grabbing my arm and pulling me after her. We made our way through the tables and I looked around frantically for Sadie and Emily, who were both staring at me in confusion. The table besides theirs, was empty. So my poet wasn’t here yet.

“Sorry I took so long but look who I found!”

I turned my head and I just … forgot everything. My belly which was so full of butterflies had suddenly disappeared and all I could notice was Luke, sitting there in his black suit without a tie, looking so handsome and confused. He wasn’t looking at me the way he was before; like I was the only girl in the room but he didn’t look too sad to see me.

“Well,” his sister in law said, “Aren’t you going to say something?”

Luke continued to stare at me.

“Who are you then?” Another man asked.

Reluctantly, I took my gaze off Luke and smiled politely at the man beside him, who looked very much like Luke but older. “I’m Samantha,” I said.

Luke’s brother’s raised his eyebrows in recognition. “The Samantha?” he said laughing, “The one Luke can’t stop yapping about?”

I noticed Luke had stopped staring at me and was now looking at the menu broodingly.

“That’s her!” Luke’s sister in law exclaimed. “By the way, I’m Gabrielle and that’s my husband Cole.”

I smiled at both of them. “Nice to meet you.”

Cole gestured to seat beside Gabrielle. “Please, join us.”

“Uh, excuse me?” A familiar voice said.

I turned around and much to my surprise, Cooper was standing there looking quite handsome in a smart suit. His eyes widened. “Sam? Are you Hopeless Romantic?”

Cooper? Cooper! Seriously. Cooper was JohnKeatsIsTheMan? No f*cking way. Cooper didn’t know anything about John Keats! He couldn’t!

“Cooper, I-” I stopped suddenly, noticing Luke staring at Cooper as if he couldn’t believe his own eyes. Oh sh*t. I had forgotten Luke hadn’t formally met Cooper. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. “No, I’m not Hopeless Romantic.” Then I walked away, quickly sending a pleading look to Sadie and Emily who got up instantly. But instead of following me, they went straight to Cooper.

I didn’t care. I just ran. I ran and ran until I couldn’t run anymore. I found myself alone in the little park area in Leicester Square where I could hear laughter and chatter from the bars nearby. Ignoring the benches, I sat myself under a tree ignoring the wet grass, ignoring the fact my dress had cost three hundred pounds and just ignored everything.

It wasn’t Luke after all who was my mysterious poet. A small part of me hoped it was him who had been sending me love poems, maybe as a little joke at the start but maybe becoming more real as the time went on. But it turned out to be Cooper, the biggest joke of my life. I should have known Luke wouldn’t be that sort of person to send love poems, it was a corny thing to do. And Cooper obviously was just doing it to ‘score’ chicks.

“Sam.”

I looked up and saw Emily and Sadie. “I can’t believe it wasn’t him,” I murmured, “Did you know it wasn’t him?” I asked.

Emily and Sadie exchanged glances. “I knew.” Emily sighed. “That day in Chicago Rib Shack, I called him to see if he had anything to do with it. We got talking and he said he was going to be at The Ritz tonight so I thought we’d use the poet guy as an excuse for you to go as well.”

“We just weren’t expecting Cooper to be the mysterious poet,” Sadie said wryly.

I looked up at Emily tearfully. “You said he wouldn’t come back to me.”

Emily hesitated. “I know. But I’ve seen the way he looks at you, Sam, and I know I’m cynical about love and all that sh*t but if two people love each other as much as you and Luke do … I don’t see why you shouldn’t be together.”

“He won’t come back to me,” I said firmly, “He didn’t even say anything when he saw me. He didn’t do anything when he saw me.”

“He didn’t really get a chance with you running off like that,” Emily pointed out.

“Em? Sades? Can I be alone please?”

Sadie nodded. “Sure.”

“Take all the time you need,” Emily then said.

“You know, someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car,” I heard Sadie say to Emily as they walked out of the park.

“I hope it’s a Lamborghini,” Emily said wistfully.

“Why would you want to ruin a Lamborghini?” Sadie demanded.

I smiled to myself. You could say all you want about Emily but when she had a friend in need, she was always there. Sure she’s not a big fan of love, marriage and children but when she finds the right guy, it’ll be as if she was a fan right from the start.

A few moments later, Luke began walking towards me slowly and we gazed each other the whole time. He kneeled down beside me and for what seemed like the first time in ages, I could actually breath because he was right there, next to me. All the disappointment in his eyes gone replaced by something I couldn’t describe. I didn’t dare try and look at him. But it was enough that he sitting next to me.

“I had my first kiss under a tree,” he said finally. “You had your first kiss in your school corridor in front of all your classmates,” he went on.

I smiled, remembering that one time in bed when I told him the story. Luke had started laughing and I got a bit upset but all he had to do was kiss me that my anger just melted away. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed a small smile playing on his lips. Was he remembering the same thing?

“I lost my virginity to my teacher’s daughter and my teacher actually caught us in the act.” Luke sighed. “I think its safe to say that was why I failed English.”

Despite myself, I grinned. “Well you know how I lost my virginity,” I said wryly.

Luke nodded. “In the shed at your parents anniversary.” Luke shot me a side-ways glance. “Not one of your best ideas.”

I laughed. “I didn’t get caught,” I teased.

Luke suddenly looked serious. “I want to tell you everything about myself, Sam,” he whispered.

“You don’t have to,” I said quickly.

He took my hand in his. “I think I do,” he disagreed, tracing little circles on my hand, “Because I want to be with you and I want you to know me. Every single detail about me. No matter how disgusting it is or embarrassing. I want you to know me.”

I nodded. “Okay,” I said, “What’s your dog’s name?”

Luke’s mouth twitched. “Bono,” he answered, “My favourite band is U2.”

I smiled. “I love U2.”

“Good girl,” he said approvingly. “I have a criminal record.”

I froze. “You what?”

He laughed at my reaction. “Yep. For putting all the bibles in the fiction section at Waterstones.”

We caught eyes and laughed. “Anything else other than your criminal record?”

“My wife.”

“You don’t have to tell me about her,” I told him, squeezing his hand.

“I want to,” he insisted.

He looked down at our hands, entwined together. “When I was eleven, I caught my mother cheating on my father. I didn’t tell anybody, of course. Who would believe me? Two months later, I watched my father packing his bags and leaving without a word. My mother told me he had cheated on her when it was the other way around. I didn’t trust anybody after that, not my mother, father. Not even my grandparents. That was until I met, Caroline, my wife. I fell in love with her almost instantly, I was completely besotted with her. All I could think of was her. It was no surprise when we married a few months later. It was a year later when it happened again. I caught her cheating on me. I kept silent, acting as if nothing had ever happened. When Caroline was diagnosed with cancer, I was with her day and night, not leaving her bedside once. One day though, I happened to find her lover talking to her. That was when I decided enough was enough and I told Caroline that I knew and that … everything was over. She died a few hours later.”

“I’m so sorry,” I whispered.

“When I went back to her room to get her stuff, I found a note and it said I love you.”

“What did that mean?”

Luke shook his head. “I don’t know.” He sighed. “Was it meant for me or for him?”

“I understand now,” I said, “Why you reacted the way you did when you found out I lied.”

“I overreacted.”

“Maybe. But you had a reason to. I mean, f*ck, you have every reason to have trust issues. Every right.”

He turned to me, his blue eyes strangely warm and inciting. “I’m sorry,” he said.

I hugged his arm. “I’m sorry too.” I shook my head. “How can you forgive me though? I lied! I’m practically a *%^##!”

“You know, back at the restaurant when I saw you, I didn’t want to forgive you but then I just remembered how happy I was to see you. And even though you lied, I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, I am still in love with you.

“You didn’t look too happy to see me,” I said squeakily.

His hands tightened on mine. “Trust me, I was,” he said, “It was only when Gabrielle called me an idiot that I realized I didn’t want to lose you.”

“Good. I don’t want to lose you either,” I said, “Not again.”

Luke smiled. “By the way, Cooper stole your John Keats poems,” he said rolling his eyes, “He’ll be giving it back to you tomorrow.”

“I should have known.” I laughed.

“I hope you don’t mind if I’m there,” Luke continued.

I looked at him and grinned happily. “Why would I mind?” I asked, shivering slightly as he started to graze my thigh with his hand. “So is there anything else I should know about you?”

“I have many, many things to tell you,” he said, half-laughing, “And I would tell you tonight but, uh, I really want to get you out of your dress.”

I grinned sheepishly. “I look like a bird.”

“A cute bird.” He smiled.

He stood up and pulled me up with him. “Oh. There is something else - very important - that I have to tell you,” he then said.

“Oh?”

“I love you.”

I looked at him and blinked. I had always imagined this moment but the one thing I wouldn’t have ever imagined myself doing was laughing which was what I did that right moment. I laughed out loud much to Luke’s confusion.

“Something funny?” he inquired.

I waved my hand. “Oh it’s nothing!” I said, still chuckling, “I love you too. Really I do.”

“You really are weird,” Luke murmured, slowly pulling me towards him.

“I know.” I sighed, enjoying the feel of his chest against mine. “I did imagine this moment a bit differently …”

“Oh I see.” Luke frowned. “The fairy-tale is still better than reality, is it?”

I shook my head smiling. “Nope,” I said, drawing his mouth closer to mine. “Reality is so much better.”

And we kissed.

#329 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

Cooper...??
Cooper? << If I could have made this more italic, I would have. I'm shocked.

Anyway....Luke, you're actually forgiven for being such a total arse and for hurting Sam. At least he admitted his mistakes. And Luke family sounds really nice....excluding the ex b!tch wife.

It's nearly over, Phoebs...? What's the plan for the next story? You have one right? RIGHT?? I'm sure you do. Or my axe will make you......

LOL

Post the next chappie soon!!

Shaheen :spinstar:

P.S. Nobody crush a Lamborghini...! :wacko:

#330 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

ooooo
myyyyy
godddd
THAT WAS SO SWEET!!!
I LOVE SAM AND LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for more!!!
Post soon m'kay?
Alex~:mgbubblegum:
PS...It's almost over!!! NOOOOOOOOO :icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2:

#331 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

Chloe will definitely be in the sequel ;)

They won't become friends, will they? :P

Oh my Gosh. Phoebe!!! That was such a funny, romantic, sweet update! Amazing :)

I can't believe it wasn't Luke! I was totally expecting it to be Luke but seriously. COOPER? Hahaha totally unexpected.

I LOVE how Luke and Samantha got together :D

Can't believe this is nearly over :(

Alex

#332 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

Cooper...??
Cooper? << If I could have made this more italic, I would have. I'm shocked.

Anyway....Luke, you're actually forgiven for being such a total arse and for hurting Sam. At least he admitted his mistakes. And Luke family sounds really nice....excluding the ex b!tch wife.

It's nearly over, Phoebs...? What's the plan for the next story? You have one right? RIGHT?? I'm sure you do. Or my axe will make you......

LOL

Post the next chappie soon!!

Shaheen :spinstar:

P.S. Nobody crush a Lamborghini...! :wacko:

Yup. Cooper. Amazing what men will do just to get some chicks, right? Its sad really :(

Well his *%^## of his wife died so I guess she got what she deserved ...

The next story will be the sequel to this one :) In Sadie's point of view though. I'll probably post it next week.

Will do!

ooooo
myyyyy
godddd
THAT WAS SO SWEET!!!
I LOVE SAM AND LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for more!!!
Post soon m'kay?
Alex~:mgbubblegum:
PS...It's almost over!!! NOOOOOOOOO :icon_mecry2: :icon_mecry2:

THANK YOU ALEX :D

I will post tomorrow :)

They won't become friends, will they? :P

Oh my Gosh. Phoebe!!! That was such a funny, romantic, sweet update! Amazing :)

I can't believe it wasn't Luke! I was totally expecting it to be Luke but seriously. COOPER? Hahaha totally unexpected.

I LOVE how Luke and Samantha got together :D

Can't believe this is nearly over :(

Alex

Hahaha they DEFINITELY won't become friends :D

Thanks, Alex. It's sad how it's nearly ending...

To be fair, I did say one of them could be Luke ... and at first it was going to be Luke but then I decided to not go along with it.

I know :(

Phoebe

#333 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:55 AM

Wow. It's nearly over? :( I can't believe johnkeatsistheman wasn't Luke! But Cooper! Man that was shocking loool. He actually stole Sam's poem book? HAHAHA :D I just loved the beginning, it was sooo funny! Samantha, Sadie and Emily have such GREAT chemistry together. I like how they make fun of each other but neither of them gets offended. And I agree with Sam! Underwear is not fashion :P Awww and how sad was Luke's story. I'm pretty sure the I love you note was for Luke and not the other guy. Gosh, it all makes sense about how he has trust issues. Poor Luke :( But LOOOL how Luke got arrested :D That was pretty funny lol :) Sweet ending... Update soon?

Michelle

#334 ♥Sadie ♥

♥Sadie ♥

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

[b]OOPSIE! I missed a few updates bu oh well!! ive catched up now. YYYYAYYYY. samantha and luke are back together :D i cant wait for the next update!!![/b]

#335 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

Wow. It's nearly over? :( I can't believe johnkeatsistheman wasn't Luke! But Cooper! Man that was shocking loool. He actually stole Sam's poem book? HAHAHA :D I just loved the beginning, it was sooo funny! Samantha, Sadie and Emily have such GREAT chemistry together. I like how they make fun of each other but neither of them gets offended. And I agree with Sam! Underwear is not fashion :P Awww and how sad was Luke's story. I'm pretty sure the I love you note was for Luke and not the other guy. Gosh, it all makes sense about how he has trust issues. Poor Luke :( But LOOOL how Luke got arrested :D That was pretty funny lol :) Sweet ending... Update soon?

Michelle

Yup. It's literally over in the next update :(

He did stole Sam's book. Amazing what does for women, right? :P

They are such great friends :) And so different.

In the next post!

[b]OOPSIE! I missed a few updates bu oh well!! ive catched up now. YYYYAYYYY. samantha and luke are back together :D i cant wait for the next update!!![/b]

That's alright :)

YAAY :D lool

Phoebe

#336 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

Strictly Secretive

Epilogue

Nine Months later

“This is weird,” I remarked, looking at my nearly empty apartment. “Isn’t this weird?” I asked Sadie and Emily.

Sadie who looked like she was on the verge to tears said mournfully, “Oh God. I wish you didn’t have to sell this place.”

I nodded, knowing exactly what she meant. But it had to be done. No matter how much I loved this apartment and Notting Hill; it was time to start fresh in a new place with Luke.

“Why do you have to sell this place?” Emily demanded, her eyes looking a bit glazed.

You know why,” I said, rolling my eyes.

Emily grimaced. “Oh for God’s sake,” she muttered, “Luke is such a baby! Imagine, making you sell this place just because you had sex with Cooper in it!

Not to mention, he made you get a new bed,” Sadie chimed in angrily.

“Guys, I’m actually excited to be moving on,” I protested, “Can’t you guys be happy for me, at least one little bit?”

Sadie and Emily exchanged quick glances. “Fine.” Emily folded her arms. “We can be happy for you,” she said unsmilingly.

Sadie sighed. “Never thought it would be this hard though.” And she didn’t even live here. “I mean, we’ve had some very good times here.”

“Hey! Remember when I bought that Australian guy here?” Emily rejoiced.

I nodded. “Yeah. You had sex on my bed.”

Emily smiled at the memory. “Oh yeah…”

So when are you moving into your new place?” asked Sadie.

As soon as we come back from The Maldives,” I replied.

“Lucky you,” Sadie lilted. “You get the man and a dream holiday.

Bloody Luke,” I heard Emily say under her breath.

You know, this Is just as hard for Luke,” I said, “He had some pretty good times here too.” Like the times we spent the night joking and laughing and the time we spent the afternoon wrestling or when we had a thumb war until two o’clock in the morning. Oh f*ck. This was difficult. But I had to move on. I just had to.

“You’re right,” Sadie said reluctantly. “Its time to move on; you’ve found your Prince Charming and now you need to move into the castle.

Don’t you think its too early to be a buying a place together?” Emily asked anxiously, “I mean, I know you love him and all but isn’t it too soon?” she hastened to add.

No,” I said after a moment of consideration. “It feels right. I know it’s difficult but nothing in life is easy.” I shrugged. “Besides, I know this is what I want.”

Emily rolled her eyes but I saw a glimmer of a smile. “Lets hope then that the honeymoon period is over.”

Nine months ago Sadie and Emily had started a joke that myself and Luke were on our pre-marriage honeymoon. Which was maybe, slightly true. These past nine months had been amazing. That’s what my life with Luke felt like. Just right after that night we got back together again, Luke came to live with me in Notting Hill and it was just like all the lies I told, all the secrets he kept … simply never happened.

Cooper never bothered me again after that. In fact, I’m pretty sure I saw him on a poster just the other day with his other band mates. And good for him. Sure he wasn’t the best guy in the world - or the best boyfriend - but he wasn’t evil! He just wanted a girl to live with.

“So are you finished packing?” Sadie wanted to know.

Uh, almost,” I said, “I just need to finish packing some books.” Sadie started to help me finish packing whilst Emily continued filing her nails.

I’m glad you didn’t throw these away.” Sadie smiled.

I grinned sheepishly. “I’m not reading as much as I used to but I guess its because finally I have my own love story to live.

I’m so happy for you,” she said with a sad smile.

I hugged her tightly and said, “You’ll get your own love story too.”

Sadie shook her head, her brown eyes brimming with tears. “Not with Calvin.”

Maybe not.” I shrugged. “But with someone who can keep up with all your nonsense and your quirkiness.”

Sadie laughed.

Sadie!” David came into the apartment panting, his brown hair messier than usual. “Come and help me with these boxes.

I’m coming,” she said, wiping away her tears. “Thanks, Sam. I’m going to miss you!

I’m only going for two weeks!”

Just as Sadie left, Luke came into the apartment looking relaxed and handsome. His face broke into a smile once he saw me but before he could greet me, a guy helping us move my things started to talk to him.

I turned to see Emily smirking at me. “What?

Nothing,” she said innocently, “You just get this look whenever Prince Charming is around.

Shut up,” I said laughing.

“So what happens next Princess?”

I smiled. “We live happily ever after,” I said at once. “At least until the next argument.

Arguments are good.” Emily grinned. “They always lead to hot sex.

Talking about me?” Luke interrupted, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Always,” Emily replied.

Luke smiled. “Uh the moving men want us to leave so they can finish off the rest.

Ooh! Great!” Emily exclaimed. “I have a salon appointment anyway.

Or you could help the moving guys?” I joked.

Emily snorted. “Please. I have the upper body strength of a kitten.”

Luke raised his eyebrows at me. “Coffee?”

Yup.”

As we left my apartment, I couldn’t help but look at the big sign that said Sold.

You can still change your mind, you know?” Luke said into my ear.

I turned to him and smiled. “I don’t want to go back.”

Luke took my hand in his. “Then forward it is.”

As soon as we ordered our coffees, Luke turned to me with a big smug smile on his face. “Your mother left me a really nice message on my answering machine today.” I wasn’t so surprised. Luke and my mum got on like a house on fire.

So it’s official then,” I said, “My mum officially loves you more than me.”

Luke leaned back on his chair, placing his hands behind his head grinning at me. “Of course she does.

Your mum definitely loves me more than you,” I shot back.

Luke rolled his eyes. “Of course she does.”

I laughed and right then I had a flashback to about a year ago when I came out of my apartment, completely scared out of my wits that I was going to be fired only to notice a happy couple sitting outside Caffe Nero - just like Luke and I were right now - laughing and looking lovingly into each others eyes. God. That was ages ago and so much stuff had happened since then.

“Oh by the way,” I said after a few moments, “Gabrielle wanted to know if you bought the package yet?”

Luke grinned. “Yeah, I did.”

The waiter arrived with our coffee’s.

What package is this?” I asked curiously.

Luke gazed at me for a long moment before coming to a decision. He reached into his pocket and took out a ring.

It was a radiant-cut ring in platinum, with a diamond centre stone and shield shape side stones. It was absolutely beautiful but what was it doing with Luke? Oh. Sh*t.

“I was going to ask in The Maldives,” he said, looking at me as if I was only person there, “But I guess Notting Hill is just as good.”

“Its even better,” I said softly.

Luke suddenly got up and pulled me onto my feet. “So, will you marry me?”

I took a deep breath and smiled happily up at him. “Of course I’ll marry you!” I laughed.

Smiling, he slowly placed the ring on finger where it belonged and drew me into his arms, and kissed me. I hardly noticed the cheers and the claps we were getting as Luke continued on kissing me.

And all I could think was most girls may say they want a fairytale but Luke taught me that it's not really what I wanted. I wanted someone who could make fun of me and laugh at my jokes even if they weren’t funny and someone that wrestled with me and didn’t let me win just because I was a girl. Yes, riding off into the sunset on a white horse would be nice but playing thumb war with the man I loved was so much better.

#337 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

Okay. This story is OFFICIALLY over. But because I’m such a saint, I will be posting the sequel sometime next week which is going to be in Sadie’s point of view, so I hope you all check it out. I’d like to thank Jamie, Lynn, Charlie, Anshi, Georgia, Leannie, Bookie and Alex (DayDreamer95). Also a HUGE thanks to all my regular readers, Michelle, Alex (XsuxieX), Melissa, Rivea and to Shaheen. You guys rock!

#338 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Oh, but I Love this ending. It's sweet.

Yes, riding off into the sunset on a white horse would be nice but playing thumb war with the man I loved was so much better.

I love this line.
Getting rid of an apartment because you're girlfriend played the horizontal tango in it with her ex is pretty extreme. But so sweet....and HILARIOUS!

So, the next story is about Sadie and Calvin maybe?? :D :D

#339 XsuzieX

XsuzieX

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Oh my God Phoebe!!! That was such a sad, emotional, happy, romantic update!!! :( :D My feelings are all over the place. I just love how this story isn't so much about the relationship between Luke and Sam but with Sadie and Emily's too :) This has been such a good story and it's been such a pleasure reading it. I mean, from The life of a witch series to this is a HUGE improvement and I can't wait for your next story!! I know it will be even better than this one. Although, I will miss Luke and Sam :D I loved the ending and how Luke proposed was sooo sweet :) Man I love him. Honestly. Who could ask for someone better? :P The last little paragraph was absolutely epic. Fantastic way to end the story :) Looking forward to your next story so post it soon!!! :) Oh and thanks for mentioning me!

Alex

#340 CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

First of all, you're welcome for me commenting on your stories. But you don't have to thank me, I WANT to read these awesome stories you write :D I have to say, this story is your best SO FAR. I loved the life of witch stories like Alex said but this story was on another level! You're writing has improved so much!! The characters, the plot were so believable as well. Not to mention this story has EVERYTHING! From drama, to romance, to comedy :) Its definitely my cup of tea! :) Anyway, I really wanted to cry when Samantha sold her apartment. It is hard letting go but I think she did the right thing. Though she probably had good memories in that place she also had the memory of Cooper trying to get back together with her. Living with Luke in that apartment wouldn't be moving on :( It was the perfect ending to a perfect story. Post Sadie's story soon!!!

Michelle

#341 ♥Sadie ♥

♥Sadie ♥

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

Aw that was a great update!!!! i love samantha and luke soooo much :D Sad that this is over!!! :(

#342 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

Oh, but I Love this ending. It's sweet.

I love this line.
Getting rid of an apartment because you're girlfriend played the horizontal tango in it with her ex is pretty extreme. But so sweet....and HILARIOUS!

So, the next story is about Sadie and Calvin maybe?? :D :D

Thanks, Shaheen :) I'm happy you liked it.

... Hmm I kind of understand why Luke would want to move. I definitely would :P

Yup :D

Oh my God Phoebe!!! That was such a sad, emotional, happy, romantic update!!! :( :D My feelings are all over the place. I just love how this story isn't so much about the relationship between Luke and Sam but with Sadie and Emily's too :) This has been such a good story and it's been such a pleasure reading it. I mean, from The life of a witch series to this is a HUGE improvement and I can't wait for your next story!! I know it will be even better than this one. Although, I will miss Luke and Sam :D I loved the ending and how Luke proposed was sooo sweet :) Man I love him. Honestly. Who could ask for someone better? :P The last little paragraph was absolutely epic. Fantastic way to end the story :) Looking forward to your next story so post it soon!!! :) Oh and thanks for mentioning me!

Alex

Aw, thanks Alex! :) I'm glad you liked it.

I do feel like this my writing has improved since The Life of a Witch series :D

Luke and Sam will be in the next one! Just not as much!

Thank you! it took a long time to get the paragraph just right.

I'll maybe post it tomorrow if I'm feeling nice haha.

No prob!

First of all, you're welcome for me commenting on your stories. But you don't have to thank me, I WANT to read these awesome stories you write :D I have to say, this story is your best SO FAR. I loved the life of witch stories like Alex said but this story was on another level! You're writing has improved so much!! The characters, the plot were so believable as well. Not to mention this story has EVERYTHING! From drama, to romance, to comedy :) Its definitely my cup of tea! :) Anyway, I really wanted to cry when Samantha sold her apartment. It is hard letting go but I think she did the right thing. Though she probably had good memories in that place she also had the memory of Cooper trying to get back together with her. Living with Luke in that apartment wouldn't be moving on :( It was the perfect ending to a perfect story. Post Sadie's story soon!!!

Michelle

Haha I wanted to thank everyone :)

Thank you!!! Again.

I agree. Moving on is always good.

Will do.

Thanks again!

Aw that was a great update!!!! i love samantha and luke soooo much :D Sad that this is over!!! :(

Thank you Sadie!

Next story shall be posted soon :)

Phoebe

#343 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

That last line was EPICO! Seriously! I :heartbeat: it soooooo much!

COOPER????? IT WAS COOPER???
Okay, totally didn’t expect that! AWESOME< Phoebe! You can be a great suspense author!!

And who was the other guy then??

How they reconciled was soooo cute! I laughed out loud when she said 'I love you. Really, I do.' LOL!!

And I loved that epilogue. I don't know if this makes sense but it ws just so...stable and gave me warm and calm and fuzzy feelings all over *siiiiiiigh*

LOVELY, LOVEL STORY, Phoebs ;) :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE LUKE!

I LOVE SAM!

AND I LOVE THIS STORY! *sniff*

#344 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

That last line was EPICO! Seriously! I :heartbeat: it soooooo much!

COOPER????? IT WAS COOPER???
Okay, totally didn’t expect that! AWESOME< Phoebe! You can be a great suspense author!!

And who was the other guy then??

How they reconciled was soooo cute! I laughed out loud when she said 'I love you. Really, I do.' LOL!!

And I loved that epilogue. I don't know if this makes sense but it ws just so...stable and gave me warm and calm and fuzzy feelings all over *siiiiiiigh*

LOVELY, LOVEL STORY, Phoebs ;) :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE LUKE!

I LOVE SAM!

AND I LOVE THIS STORY! *sniff*

RIV YOU'RE BACK!!! I HAD WONDERED WHERE YOU HAD GONE OFF TO :D

Thank you SOOOOO much :D I'm so happy you liked it!

Yep. Sadly it was Cooper. Originally it was meant to be Luke but then I thought that would have been obvious. Really? Suspense author? Ha! I am so bad with suspense. The thing with chick-lit is that its very predictable :)

Stable? Good that was what I was going for. Calm and loving :D

Thank you!! Again.

I LOVE YOU TOO. SAM LOVES YOU AS DOES LUKE!!!!

Phoebe

#345 Reader the Fish

Reader the Fish

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:00 AM

Loved it!!!!!!
You're SO talented and you put a lot of great meanings inside. I loved your theme so much!!!!!
I enjoyed the story very much!

Best,

Reader 💛💙💜💗💚❤✨✨

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users