• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bookgirl25

bookgirl25

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Welcome To Ask Meg about her Teen Historicals!

Here you can post your questions about the books Nicola and the Viscount and Victoria and the Rogue!

:spinstar: PLEASE read the FAQ before you ask a question in the forum. This will save time and space.

:spinstar: PLEASE use the SEARCH BUTTON and the Teen Historicals forums FIRST.

:spinstar: PLEASE do not chat in this thread! This is for asking questions, and Meg will answer. If you would like to chat about the book, go to the book forum HERE

:spinstar: PLEASE be respectful if you answer a question in this forum!

:spinstar: And as always, PLEASE, adhere to the Meg Cabot Message Boards rules!

FREQUNETLY ASK QUESTIONS! (Psst! Read this before posting!):

:spinstar: What inspired the books?
When I was a teen I saw the movie Romancing the Stone, and knew at once that I wanted to be a historical romance writer just like Joan Wilder (because she got to go to work in her pajamas). I loved reading historical romances, especially ones with humor in them, by authors like Johanna Lindsey and Amanda Quick. It's a dream come true to see my books on the same shelves as theirs!

Thanks for your attention!

Enjoy!

--Bookie

#2 IloveWill95

IloveWill95

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hey Meg,

I has wondering, do you have any Western teen romances? And if you don't would you consider writing one?

Thanks,
Alyssa

#3 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

Hey Meg,

I has wondering, do you have any Western teen romances? And if you don't would you consider writing one?

Thanks,
Alyssa

This is a great question! But I wrote these books for a special teen romance series, and that series is over. I haven't considered writing anymore historicals. Maybe I will someday, but I don't have any plans to right now.

#4 WhiteRider

WhiteRider

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 04:29 AM

Hi Meg!

The other day I was thinking about 'Victoria and the Rogue' and I wondered if while you were witing the book you ever thought about which sign was Victoria's and Jack's or when was their birthday.

Thank you,

Mafalda

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users