20 replies to this topic

#1 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hey guys! :D
I've been reading a couple of things about how the threads are pretty much dead.
I've been on the site for less than a year and in that time read some amazing fanfiction/stories.
So I thought that maybe, in an attempt to liven up the thread and create some more awesome stories we could all do a joint one?
Everyone on here have amazing imaginations and loads of ideas, and I think it would be great if we put all our ideas together!
If anyone's interested post below and then we can post the first chapter! :)

Delly x :)

#2 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

how about a horror or romance or comedy or ALL !!!!!!!!!!! :heartbeat:

#3 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

Nice idea! Count me in.
So what's the theme gonna be?

#4 nbgirl

nbgirl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

oooh me too !

#5 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

It could be anything!
What do you guys prefer?
Maybe I should make a poll?
I will.
Does anyone want to write a story starter or do you want me to do it? :)

#6 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

^ you start it!!

I'm in!!

But wait so like every one joins in to make a story? Like one person does 1 chapter and the other one does another and it keeps going?

#7 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

^ you start it!!

I'm in!!

But wait so like every one joins in to make a story? Like one person does 1 chapter and the other one does another and it keeps going?

Yeah, exactly. So if you're in the writing mood you can read the previous chapter and carry on from there.
I think that it would be fun, because we all have different styles of writing so we can adapt!
If someone puts being attacked by alien Llama's in their chapter you would incorporate that into yours -
But say you're a big romance lover, you could suddenly start to make ANY of the characters fall for each other.
You don't have to write a whole story (I can never finish one!) But you're still part of one!

#8 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

^ alright!
Sorry if this sounds stupid I'm sort of in a rush.

Chap1

So yeah, I'm Rapunzel. The one with the long hair, yeah that one with blond crazy hair, yeah.

So you heard MANY stories of me but do you know the real one..?

Well, keep one reading to find out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Okay i know stupid but .... some gots to start it!!! So I did. Joint on!

#9 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

Chapter One (after you started off, I just wanted to add this..)

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your long hair?” My brother called up to my window.

“Shut up Michael.” I replied.

“No, seriously I’ve lost my key.”

“Mom put a spare one in the shed.”

Anyway, as I stated earlier, I am Rapunzel.

Sort of.

But personally I find the stories about me a little farfetched and well... a bit ridiculous to be honest. So whilst I’m here, I might as well clear a few things up.

1) I am NOT some magical Fairy Princess chick.
I quickly gave up on this dream around the age of six when, in an attempt to prove my fairy powers to my brother I jumped off the park climbing frame.
I neither flew nor get rescued by a Handsome Prince.
Oh, and the angel Gabriel had a black eye in the nativity the next day too…

2) I did NOT get stolen at birth!
Sheesh! I live with my Mom, Dad, twenty two year old Sister and Orang-utan-Whoops sorry, seventeen year old brother.
No evil relations (Michael excluded)
(even if they do make me eat cabbage. Trust me; there is no worse vegetable on earth.) I don’t even live in a tower! Just a very, very tall grey stone house in the middle of nowhere.

3) NO random princes will be climbing up my hair.
Trust me, you never know who you’re gonna get. Also, I don’t think it will quite go that far, I mean yes, I’m five foot ten.
Pretty tall.
My hair is just at my ankles.
(So stressful when applying shampoo...)
But c’mon we’ve got a three storey house and I’ve got the attic room. At a push it might just reach my brothers window and he would probably dip it in tippex or something.

Edited by Delly99, 30 October 2012 - 11:30 AM.

#10 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Maybe, we could turn this into a horror? A challenge? I've always fancied trying a horror. Any ideas on how to turn an unconventional Rapunzel into a horror?

#11 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

GOOD!^

I say she tries to escape and finds whatever scary stuff horror books have. (I've never read a horror book)
then she sort of finds the past of the tower she lives in and all....so that's what I got...I knew I shouldn't have never put anything!I suck!

MAN! So like she sort of starts sort of Innocent then more 'experienced' the story gets more 'darker' you know?

Like in the Gallagher Girls Series.
The story get more darker.....

#12 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Yes totally!
I love gallagher girls! It starts out a little fluffy (Like with Cammie and Josh) then gradually gets darker (Zammie!). I recommend the books Slated and Ashes. They're not horrors, but they're really good(e).

#13 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

She could've gotten taken from her fairytale world sort of thing, and can't remember it.
But there could be a link - some sort of portal or whatever that takes her (and maybe a few friends or something) back.
Have you ever seen Coraline? It could be sort of like that, except not all the characters are bad. The 'good' ones in the books, could actually be bad in real life, and we could give them real life problems, for example sleeping beauty is an insomniac.
They convince her otherwise, but then she starts to remember her 'past life' in her dreams at night. FAIRYTALE CHARACTERS START TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. :blink:
Ha, just thought, Snow White could run apple!
Does that sound alright?

#14 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Snow White HAHAHAHAAHAHA apple AHAHAHAHAAHA so funny!

Yeah I posted a chapter but it doesn't seem it loaded...MAN! And I liked it too!!!

#15 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Yeah I've seen Coraline...I sort of liked it.

#16 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Okay the 22-year old sister..can we call her Stephanie?

And how is Rapunzel going to be?

#17 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I mean how old she's going to be..

#18 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Yeah sure Stephanie's good. Although it's kind of odd that she and Michael have 'normal' names whereas Rapunzel.. Is well Rapunzel. Maybe her Mum got hooked on fairy tales whilst pregnant with her? ;) With Stephshe got hooked with twilight or maybe H2BP.. With Michael PD of course!!! :) Maybe 14 or 15? I'm not sure, what do you think?

#19 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

I was thinking 16...and I got a chapter ready it''s just I got to write it...

#20 kat49

kat49

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

i like 16.. can't wait to hear your first chapter!

#21 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Dudes! my update didn't...update!! Now I have to start all over... :( which is bogus cause I didn't save my work, I did right there on the spot. Now it's sort of difficult to write it again cause I sort of foregot so....um lets see how it turns out? But people!!! Join in!!!

1,997...1,998...1,999...2,000!

One thing they were NOT kidding in the the stories they do about me, is that I brush my hair, A LOT!! My hair is the type that gets tangled easily.

My mother and Father ('rulers of the land') are very picky of who can see me. Only very trusted peple can see me...well somethimes they only do what they were suppose to do and not even see my face. Professional stylist come to 'try' to style me hair. They have to swear 'Under their king they won't tell a soul..'blablablah. They have to sign contracts and royal spies spy on them, and they report to dad like little puppies. Typical. They think doing all that will get them to a higher postition! Yeah right! You have to do WAY more than THAT, to be my dad's right hand guy. Some times adults are so stupid!

You may wonder why I don't cut my hair? Well it's because....weird things happen. Once I really wanted to cut my hair it looked great on Stephanie why shouldn't it not look good on ME.

So ,on one dark night, when everyone went back to the castle, I got a knife ....and stabbed it in my heart!! Now I'm dead and roaming the tower and I'm right behind you!!

Sike! I really didn't do that.But if you really did look back..LOL!

What I really did was that I got the knife from the dark kitchen and started to cut my hair. As the long blond curls started to fall at my feet I looked at myself in the reflecting glass. I shook my head side to side. WOW. I'm not a professional but, I look ....different...and pretty!

As I kept making faces in the mirror, twirling,walking, jumping and dancing, I saw my features change.....my hair stared to glow fuzy green, then dark red. Burnt hair started to fill my nostrils, I think my lungs will blow up pretty soon. Then my hair crumbled like dust, ashes I later saw, coal black ashes. Then my golden curls popped out again like nothing ever happend.

But when I dyed my hair (again secretly) something scary happened.

My mouth started to expand, sharp fangs pointed out where my teeth were suppose to be. My eyes were blood red. The rest of the night was fuzzy, I don't remebered what happened, but in the morning I was on the floor drooling and my beautiful silk gown ripped into pieces ...I was naked and...cold. Cool.

When I looked again in the mirror I looked ..normal, my eyes were geen again, my skin silky soft, the only thing that told me that what happened last night was real, was a cresent moon on my left upper shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you all like it? :lol:
I decided to post it now...because this story NEEDs an update..
please someone continue.... :)

Oh excuse me if I have like any misspellings or something. :D

~Jennifer :m:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users