• Please log in to reply
693 replies to this topic

#631 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

^^ I saw it last weekend. It was AMAZING. I LOVE it. :D Defs, recommend it. :)

Georgia.x

#632 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

I still havent seen The Lucky One. I dont know why, but whenever I read the book of something, I feel weird watching the movie of it cos then I just spend the whole time comparing it and I usually favor teh version of the first I see, whether it be the book or the movie. Has anyone seen it??

#633 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

anyone seen the avengers yet? if so how was it??

IT WAS AMAZING! Loved it. Just saw today!

#634 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

I saw Dark Shadows, the new Burton and Depp one.
oh my god amazing.

x

#635 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

Avengers was SO FRIGGIN GOOOD!

Go see it.

#636 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

Avengers was SO FRIGGIN GOOOD!

Go see it.

AGREED.

#637 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

Avengers... Where to start? It was just so great... Saw it on opening weekend. Just saw you people talking about it. AHH. <3

xoxoArtemis

#638 sancia

sancia

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

I didn't like Avengers. Maybe because everybody kept telling me how fantastic it is.

#639 kylie

kylie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Have you seen all the other movies before it? Like Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man?
That could make a difference.

#640 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:53 AM

Omigosh. Has anyone seen The Big Year? It is probably the most original idea I've ever seen and an idea that is deceivingly interesting. It's about bird watching and it has Steve Martin and Jack Black and stuff in it and it is sooo good. I recommend it to anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about. :D :D :D

#641 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

Omigosh. Has anyone seen The Big Year? It is probably the most original idea I've ever seen and an idea that is deceivingly interesting. It's about bird watching and it has Steve Martin and Jack Black and stuff in it and it is sooo good. I recommend it to anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about. :D :D :D

thats about birds..right???

#642 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

Has anyone seen CRAZY STUPID LOVE? Seriously, definitely one of my favorites if not the favorite romantic comedy I've seen. It's just...TOO good hahaha.

My favorite part is where all their lives connect near the end :)

Def recommend if you haven't seen. If you don't like romantic comedies and want to give one a try, I'd say this is probably a good choice since its more funny than anything.

#643 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Has anyone seen CRAZY STUPID LOVE? Seriously, definitely one of my favorites if not the favorite romantic comedy I've seen. It's just...TOO good hahaha.

My favorite part is where all their lives connect near the end :)

Def recommend if you haven't seen. If you don't like romantic comedies and want to give one a try, I'd say this is probably a good choice since its more funny than anything.

Yess! Steve Carell and Emma Stone were so good in it.

x

#644 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:46 PM

Watching Insidious for the first time. Hope it's good! xD

xoxoArtemis

#645 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

Just rewatched the hangover! It was the clean verision and that one is almost funnier because the things they replace the cuss words with can be sort of silly... :P

Also I watched The Big Year with Steve Martin and jack Black and Owen Wilson.... & honestly it sort of sucked for having such a good cast haha. But it was one of those movies that was so bad it was almost good.

#646 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Just rewatched the hangover! It was the clean verision and that one is almost funnier because the things they replace the cuss words with can be sort of silly... :P

Also I watched The Big Year with Steve Martin and jack Black and Owen Wilson.... & honestly it sort of sucked for having such a good cast haha. But it was one of those movies that was so bad it was almost good.

I love the hangover!

And really? I thought The BIg Year was really good! Lol.

#647 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

I love the hangover!

And really? I thought The BIg Year was really good! Lol.

I think it was just cause I had such high expectations. That and the fact that my brother was sitting there the whole time saying "They are BIRDS. WHO CARES." hahah. I mean, I liked it for sure, but it wasn't what I was anticipating.

#648 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Maybe that's it. I didn't really have any high expectations for it (it's a movie on over obsessed birders :P) so I thought it was cool. :)

#649 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

Okay, so the Transformers movies just kind of suck.

I only watch them to laugh at them with my sister. And because Linkin Park. But mainly just to laugh at them.

xoxoArtemis

#650 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:40 AM

I saw Prometheus, and it was a little weird and creepy. And a little disgusting, but other than that...it still sucked...I mean it wasn't really realistic, and it was kinda obvious what was going to happen. And that's me saying this, who really sucks at judging movies and events that might happen.

It was just weird...

Alex~ :icon_study:

#651 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

Anyone going to see that flash mob movie? Looks cool. :)

#652 octoberoriole

octoberoriole

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,654 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

Anyone going to see that flash mob movie? Looks cool. :)

what flash mob movie??

#653 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Went to go see the new Bourne movie. Completely epic. That is all.

xoxoArtemis

#654 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

Saw The Dark Knight Rises a few days ago, it was amazing!!!!

x Saphy

#655 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:23 AM

^Ugh, I still have to go see that one! I watched the other two Batman movies recently, and I'm dying to go see it. My dad and older sister went without me, so I doubt I'll get to go see it before it comes out on DVD. :P

xoxoArtemis

#656 MusicAngel

MusicAngel

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

^Ugh, I still have to go see that one! I watched the other two Batman movies recently, and I'm dying to go see it. My dad and older sister went without me, so I doubt I'll get to go see it before it comes out on DVD. :P

xoxoArtemis

aw that sucks :P Hope you do get to see it in the cinema, because the effects are amazing

x Saphy

#657 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Has everyone gone to see The Hobbit yet? I just went this weekend.:)

#658 zainy444

zainy444

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

^^ I just went to see the Hobbit a few days ago with my older brother! It was GREAT, I loved it!

#659 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

IT IS DONE.

The glorious Harry Potter movie marathon has been completed. It's over. I've done it.

I'm crying like mad. 😭

#660 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

YOU DID IT? Wow! That's so awesome!

xoxoArtemis

#661 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

Been watching zombie movies lately, haha. The other night it was Shaun of the Dead (which I LOVED), and tonight it's 28 Days Later. Man. I could watch zombie movies all day. Nothin better.

xoxoArtemis

#662 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

I saw World War Z the other day and it was really good. It was one of those movies that stressed me out because it was that intense haha.

I also saw Now You See It a couple weeks ago and it was GREAT. Really like nothing I've ever seen before. So original.

#663 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

^I really want to see both of those! 

Has anyone ever seen Struck By Lightning? I just watched it recently and loved it. Normally I'm not into those kind of movies but this one was actually really good! Rebel Wilson and a whole bunch of other people are in it. I really recommend it if you haven't seen it. 

#664 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aIgQX50yHmg

I found this on youtube. It's a conversation with Daniel Radcliffe and J. K. Rowling.

I don't know what to say. These two are brilliant. Just brilliant. If you are a devoted Potter fan, you must watch this all the way through. It's inspiring and it gave me chills at some points.

Go watch. Now.

:) 

#665 PrincessofAvalon

PrincessofAvalon

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

I saw World War Z the other day and it was really good. It was one of those movies that stressed me out because it was that intense haha.

I also saw Now You See It a couple weeks ago and it was GREAT. Really like nothing I've ever seen before. So original.

I really enjoyed World War Z. I found it realistic and it sucked you in to the point where you feel like you are a part of it. But the ending fell short, and I feel as though more could have been done with the movie if it didn't have a PG-13 rating. 

As far as Now You See It, it was alright, predictable, but alright. Entertaining and flashy. It sort of reminded me of the Oceans movies, which I loved. 

#666 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

I really enjoyed World War Z. I found it realistic and it sucked you in to the point where you feel like you are a part of it. But the ending fell short, and I feel as though more could have been done with the movie if it didn't have a PG-13 rating. 

As far as Now You See It, it was alright, predictable, but alright. Entertaining and flashy. It sort of reminded me of the Oceans movies, which I loved.

Really? I found Now You See It very unpredictable. The ending shocked me and every two minutes they threw a curve ball at you.

#667 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Despicable Me two was awesome. 

Edited by 24moon100, 12 July 2013 - 07:59 PM.

#668 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

^The first one was so cute! I want to see the second one pretty badly. Glad it was good. :)

#669 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

I just finished Cabin in the Woods and it was AWESOME. Super original, super creepy. The premise was fantastic and kept me interested the whole time. Recommend to everyone (even if you don't like horror movies, because I think there's a lot more to appreciate than just the horror aspect).

I actually watched Pitch Perfect before Cabin in the Woods, and I was pretty impressed. It lived up to the hype.

Now we're looking for other horror movies to watch (on Netflix). Any suggestions?

#670 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

I just finished Cabin in the Woods and it was AWESOME. Super original, super creepy. The premise was fantastic and kept me interested the whole time. Recommend to everyone (even if you don't like horror movies, because I think there's a lot more to appreciate than just the horror aspect).

I actually watched Pitch Perfect before Cabin in the Woods, and I was pretty impressed. It lived up to the hype.

Now we're looking for other horror movies to watch (on Netflix). Any suggestions?

My friend and I have been wanting to check that out. Great to know it was good. :)

I don't exactly have any recommendations for you at the moment that I can think of. I will tell you one I'd like to see.  I don't know if it is on Netflix but I've been really wanting to see Girl, Interrupted. Haha. Every time the title reminds me of the episode in Supernatural: Sam, Interrupted, one of my all time favorite episodes. 

#671 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

My friend and I have been wanting to check that out. Great to know it was good. :)

I don't exactly have any recommendations for you at the moment that I can think of. I will tell you one I'd like to see.  I don't know if it is on Netflix but I've been really wanting to see Girl, Interrupted. Haha. Every time the title reminds me of the episode in Supernatural: Sam, Interrupted, one of my all time favorite episodes.

Definitely check it out! Great movie (plus Chris Hemsworth is in it, so can you really go wrong?).

SAM, INTERRUPTED IS THE BEST. I love that episode! I looked up the movie and I guess I see why the episode is called that. :P The movie looks good! I'll have to see if it's on Netflix. :D

#672 24moon100

24moon100

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Just saw Red 2 with dad and brother. Really enjoyed it. :P

#673 Gee{or}jah

Gee{or}jah

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

Despicable Me two was awesome. 

Loved loved loved this movie. I saw it over a month ago and i desperately want to see it again!

#674 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

World War Z was AWESOME. Saw it yesterday. It was fresh and original. I was never bored, which is crazy because I usually want to go check Twitter halfway through almost every movie and I had no urge to this time. The character stuff was all typical but believable. They made a more realistic version of what the apocalypse would be like compared to some zombie movies. The action scenes were captivating and always interesting. I absolutely loved it. Probably my second favorite zombie movie so far, with Zombieland as number one (because can you really beat Zombieland?).

I really wanted them to join Torchwood when they were heading to Cardiff, though. :P The nerd in me started freaking out when that happened.

I've been watching so many zombie movies lately, haha. I watched the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead (still have to get my hands on the original) the night before and didn't care for it as much as I wanted to. Still have to watch 28 Weeks Later (28 Days Later was weird and I enjoyed it). That's next on my list.

Not sure what I'm thinking with the Walking Dead yet. It's going to take a lot of convincing for that show to redeem itself after that awful finale and overall mediocre season. I have hope, just not a lot of it...

xoxoArtemis

#675 Pretty.Odd.

Pretty.Odd.

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

FINALLY watched The Ring tonight. Absolutely adored it. Haunting. It will stick in my head for a long, long time.

Now I'm working on The Conjuring. So great. Also totally recommend. Haunted house stories usually bug me, but this one is so much more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users