• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was sitting in a courtroom,finalising my divorce.
"I don't want the house. But i want the apartment in New York" Jesse said.
"I think you should sell the apartment and split the profits" said the judge.
"But I want to move to New York. I'm going to move with the kids. I'm getting a job there and everything" I fought for my apartment. "Mrs de Silva, are you really planning on moving yourtwo children, young children I may say, to a new city, while they already have to deal with the divorce? Maybe later on in the future" said the judge.
After 3 hours of discussing the divorce, I left the courthouse, stopping in the closest Starbucks and standing in the long line to get a coffee. As I was stsnding, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Jesse behind me. I turned my back to him again. "What?" I asked. "Why do you want a divorce? In my time, divorce was an insult and embarrasment" he said. "Apparently cheating on your wife was also acceptable in those days. Look how the times changed" I said, keeping my head held high. "A regular coffee with milk and no foam" Isaid to the guy behind the counter. "I was drunk and I made a mistake. I love you querida. Why won't you believe that? I have loved you since you were sixteen. Please querida, give me another chance".
By then the tears were flowing down my face. I desperatley wanted to forgive him. To let him come back home, to love him more and to raise our three children together. I had only found out that morning that I was pregnant. But I was scared. What if he cheated again?
"Your coffee" said the guy. I paid him, mixed my coffee and sat down on a sofa. Tears had began to fall down my face. Jesse sat before me. I saw in his face that he was worried but at the same time he didn't know what to do. "I can't drink this" I whispered. "What? Of course you can, querida. No ones stopping you" he said pushing the hair out of my face.
"No I can't!".
"He's stopping me" i said and held my stomach.
"You're?..." Jesse asked, his voice full of amazement. I nodded.
"Then there is no way we are getting a divorce!"

Thank you for reading!
Danke sin!
-Melody :-)

#2 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

I like it!
Are you continuing?

#3 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

I wasnt really thinking of continuing. It was sort of a one off. I write all these i the middle of school, so i post them up as i right them. But thanks so much for replying!

-Melody

#4 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I like it! but i cant bear to think of them geting a divorce it makes me wanna cry though.

#5 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

i always imagine them having problems and then fixing them.
theyre perfect together and my fave couple (after mia and michael)

-Melody

#6 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

i always imagine them having problems and then fixing them.
theyre perfect together and my fave couple (after mia and michael)

-Melody

I have to agree. Those two are just made for each other.
We're waiting for an update!

#7 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

"We have to. I can't live a lie and I don't want Christopher and Jonah to live with parents that don't get along" I said, tears rolling down my face. "But I love you querida. I will fight for us, whether you want me to or not. Especially if your pregnant! When did you find out? Do you have morning sickness still?" he asked, genuinely interested and worried.
"How about we talk at home? People are starting to stare" I whispered and stood up, wobbling a little. Jesse grabbed my hand to steady me and walked me out to the parking lot. He opened the passenger door for me and then went to the other side and sat at the driver's seat. "Keys?" he asled. I took the keys out of my bag and passed them to him. He turned on the car, reversed out of the parking spot and drove out to the main road. It took us half an hour to get back to the apartment, which I was keeping while Jesse was currently living in the nearest motel. I got out of the car, Jesse locked the car and we both went up the elevator to the apartment. Just as I unlocked the door, I hear two voice shout "Mummy" and I was attacked by two screaming children. I bent down to their height and hugged them tightly. The screaming then turned to "Daddy" and then Jesse was attacked by the two little, adorable screaming monsters. Mom stood in the middle of the living room with her hands crossed and an angry look on her face. "Mom, can I talk to you in the kitchen a second?" I said, nodding my head in the way of the kitchen. She followed me into the kitchen. "What is he doing here?" she demanded. "Mom, I'm pregnant and in the middle of a divorce. I think I owe it to my THREE children to try and maybe talk it out with Jesse. There might be no chance for us, but its worth the try".
"Sweetheart, may I remind you that he CHEATED on you! Why don't you try and find a different man for you? Someone who will stay faithful to you!" Mom argued. "Its not like he slept with another woman, Mom!" I fought back. Apparently Mom had enough and stormed oof and I walked back to the living, to see Jesse sitting on the floor, playing with Christopher and Jonah with their train set. I couldn't help but smile. Maybe the divorce was a bad idea...

-Melody

#8 suzeroxxx

suzeroxxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Aw, they need to be together! Can't they see it???
Anyways, nice work! :a_smil08:

#9 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Haha I ove this so creative:) up date soon:)

#10 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

"Come on babies, time for bed" I said and picked up Christopher. Jonah followed me into their bedroom in the apartment. I dressed them both in their pajamas and lay them both in their beds. i kissed both of their foreheads and whispered goodnight. On the way out of the bedroom I bumped into Jesse. He hugged me hard. "I don't want to leave Susannah" he whispered into my ear. I wrapped my arms around him. "How about we both just forget about the divorce and live on?" he asked. "Let's just leave the kid's room" i whispered back and we both left the bedroom, me closing the door. We both walked into the living room. Jesse sat me down on the couch. He knelt down before me.
"I love you querida. I will never stop. Please consider canceling the divorce".

#11 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

This is brilliant, cannot wait for you to update.

#12 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

I couldn't look at him. The clock rang 9. "I have to go now querida. Please consider it" he kissed my forehead, stood up and left. I couldn't get up. I sat there, for a long time, until I felt myself falling asleep.
I felt a little hand patting my leg. I opened up my eyes to see my little baby tapping my leg and saying mama over and over again. "Hi baby" I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Where's your older brother?" I asked. I stood up, Christopher hanging on my hip. I carried him into the kitchen and sat him down in his high chair. I started making scrambled eggs, while humming to my favorite song. After a few minutes I heard a scream from the children's bedroom. I dropped everything and ran to the bedroom. As I pushed the door open I saw Jonah on the ground. I picked him up and cuddled him. He was crying. "What happened sweetheart?" I whispered. "I fell and my hand hurts" he sobbed. I checked his arm. His arm was definitley bruised and I was sure that it wasn't just a normal bruise. "Come on sweetie, I'll take you to the hospital so the doctor can see your hand, ok?" I whispered to him. I stood him on his feet and slipped on his slippers. I then got up and ran to the kitchen, where I could smell the scrambled eggs burning. I turned off the fire and got Christopher out of his highchair. We left the apartment, me quickly locking the door of the apartment as we left. I got everyone into the car and seat belts and we drove off the hospital.
The doctor said it was a fracture. Jonah got a cast, and thankfully he calmed down. As I put him in his seat, he looked at me with his dark eyes. "I wanted daddy to be with me" he said. Tears welled up in my eyes. I kissed his forehead. I knew what I had to do. Now just for the kids, but for me too.
I stopped at Mom's house. I convinced her to mind the kids as I got back into the car and drove to the inn. I quickly got out and ran to the reception. "I'm looking for Jesse De Silva" I said, out of breath to the receptionist. "Room 49" She said and I ran up the stairs and searched for the room. I found it five minutes later. Standing outside the room, my thoughts clouded my head. After a while I summed up the energy to knock. Jesse opened the door. "I want you back" I said and I kissed him.

#13 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

I love this, you write very well and please update. Thanks for your comments on my fan fic , I am glad you like it.

#14 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Epilogue:

"Wake up Mommy!". The little voice was definitley coming for beside me. I opened my eyes just slightly to peek. The little creature beside me has long dark hair. "Morning Casey" I mummbled and turned to my side to face her. "I want pancakes Mommy!" she said, nudging me. "Wheres your dad?" I asked, my voice sounding rough. "He's somewhere. Dunno. Said he had to take care of something but that he'll be back soon". I satu. That voice was deinitly NOT my little girl. I turned to the window, which was to my left, where I saw a teenager. Again, NOT one of my kids. "Who are you? What do you want? and get out of my house" I growled. Well. I definitley have a feeling that this one isn't gonna be easy.Good luck me!

Author's note:this is the last one I'm gonna be doing in this one :( But I'm thinking of starting something different. Thanks so much for reading, and hope you get a chance to check out my new story! thanks!

-Melody

#15 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

Although I want know what happened , I like the way you ended this and I cannot wait to read whatever you write next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users